GSA Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love being in your mouth, sis, but I think you want more."

Deb got up and straddled me, "You sure?"

I held my cock upright, she smiled, took it from my hand, and positioned it at her entrance, caressing her lips with the head, wetting it, getting ready. She moved down, capturing the head, my favorite feeling, just entering for the first time, she paused, put her hands flat on my chest, and settled, taking all of me and moaning.

Ashley, startled, looked over, "Dad?"

That got Carl's attention, "Mom?"

We ignored them, Deb riding me smoothly and me loving being watched, never knew. My sister felt so good on top of me. She'd shift her hips forward and back, massaging my cock with her pussy. My hands captured her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Coming, brother," She moaned.

"Fuck this is hot," Carl said. I looked over; my daughter and nephew were sitting side-by-side, watching. Ashley looked at me, smiling, "I love you, Dad."

Deb climaxed on me, soaking me. She looked down, "I like being watched and this is the ultimate, fuckin' came so hard."

I heard Ashely, "Carl, your cock is so fuckin' hard."

Carl, panting, "Cuz, I'm watching my mother have sex."

I glance over, Ashely has two fingers sloshing in and out of her pussy, "Yeah, I'm watching my dad fuck. Fuck his sister. Ohhh, cumming."

I pulled Deb down and whispered into her ear. She blushed, do you believe that? Carl was lying on the lounge now, my daughter mounting him. She and Deb looked at each other, Deb whispered, "Switch?"

Deb and Ashe stopped fucking. Ashley looked at me. I smiled, "Up to you, kiddo."

I noticed that Carl and Deb shared a look, him questioning, Deb just whispered, "Bad mom is not home."

Deb got off me, I extended my hand and my daughter took it, getting her wet pussy off her cousin's cock, "Never been watched, Dad."

As my daughter moved over me, I replied, "No need to pretend. Deb knows I watched you two fuck."

Carl, his hands on his mother's breasts looked over, "What?"

Ashely laughed, "He watched us, cuz, watched me fucking you. A day or so later, I sucked his cock and we fucked after that."

My sister looked at me, "When were you going to tell me this?"

She looked annoyed, I replied, "'Bad Mom?' care to tell us more?"

Deb grasped her son's rigid cock and settled on it, "Okay, we're both fucking our kids, talk later, fuck now."

I'd love to say I fucked for hours, but the input was too much. My daughter riding me with her tight pussy, while I watch my sister ride her son's big dick, bigger than mine.

"Ashe, dad's cumming."

"Ohhhhh, fuuuck, Carl, daddy's cumming in me."

Deb was riding her son like a barroom bull, his hands grabbing her small tits, "Fuck I love being watched," She cried as she came.

Ashe and I slipped into a sixty-nine and cleaned each other, a touching father-daughter moment of total perversion.

I cuddled my daughter as my sister and her son climaxed, Carl pulling his mother down and ramming his hips up, filling her as he growled, "I fuckin' love Bad Mom."

So, to wrap this up. No, we didn't become a 'free-use' home.' Deb and I, Carl and Ashe. We moved. We married. Carl and Ashely opted to attend college and trade school close by. We had sex with our kids only after asking permission and always as a foursome. Just our rules, it works.

Hope you liked our story, I know we like sharing it, especially Deb.

Thank you.

I had this all done, ready to submit when the doorbell rang. You're gonna love this.

We wear clothes at home, in case you want to know. I answered the door and there was Sam and a guy about her age, holding a tiny baby.

"Hi, Dad."

We all settled on the couches and chairs. Sam led off.

"So, this is Chad. Dad, did you know that Mom had a brother? Chad is his son, we're married."

We all congratulated Sam and Chad. Chad was not handsome, he was beautiful, and he had a firm handshake.

We all settled, and Sam came over to me, handing me this precious infant.

"So, Dad, This is your new son."

I looked at this gorgeous baby, cooing in my arms, his tiny hands opening and closing, taking me back to Ashley's infancy. It was a wonderful moment. Carl, Deb, and Ashely stood around me. I looked up at my daughter, "I had a vasectomy after Ashley was born."

I heard a thud and looked around my daughter.

Carl had fainted.

12