GTA: Bitches of Liberty City Ch. 06

Story Info
Sasha teaches Allie to swim. Swimwear not required.
4.1k words
4
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers

"Wet"

Allie drives the Banshee down Bismarck Avenue within the speed limits. She side-eyes to Sasha laying back on the passenger seat, breathing in the cool night air, smiling, relaxing from the sex she had. She notices the hem of Sasha's minidress is high up her legs. Higher than it should be.

"You seem more calm now." Allie says, slowing down to turn left on Feldspar Street.

"It happens after I have sex." Sasha explains.

The tattered remains Sasha's lace panties are held out from the car, hooked around Sasha's finger.

"We've always had some pretty good make-up sex." Allie replies with some pride.

"Oh, that wasn't our usual make-up sex, that was our post-danger sex." Sasha corrects as she watches the torn panties flail in the wind. "Way hotter."

"Post-danger sex? We have that?" Allie question, turning right on Columbus Avenue, increasing the speed slightly.

"Yeah, not as much as the make-up sex though." Sasha informs before releasing the torn panties, not looking back. "Remember that night we were clubbing at Star Junction and you just had to steal that Infernus."

"Ay dios mio, there were, what, five cop cars after us?" Allie tries to remember.

"Seven." Sasha informs. "Including the two helicopters on our asses."

"Yeah, but don't forget, I got us out of that." Allie states.

"I remember. Right after we lost the hood, the driver's side door, the left taillight and both headlights." Sasha counters, starting to laugh halfway through. "If I remember correctly, and I certainly do, that car so fucking wrecked, I was surprised we made it to that chop shop in Bohan."

"The take away from that is that we got to the chop shop and didn't spend rest of that night in a jail cell." Allie says. "And I did get paid for the car."

"Not as much if you brought it in intact and not looking like a huge chunk of scrap metal on the four wheels." Sasha sits and gently pulls down the hem of her dress. "Remember what happened after we left?" Sasha gives a wicked smile.

"Ah, fuck, yeah." Allie smiles as she feels her pussy twinge. "We were barely a block away before you pulled me into that alley and started undoing my jeans."

"Oh, yeah." Sasha recollects, lightly cupping her breast, circling her fingertip around the erect nipple under the fabric of her dress. "I then pulled your jeans and panties down to your knees, I pulled my thong down to my ankles, then we were kissing, groping, feeling each other up."

"Stop, you're getting me wet." Allie warns with a grin.

"Then we finger-fucked each other and at the same time, had a major orgasm." Sasha concludes.

"Didn't you leave behind your thong after?"

"Yeah, it touched the ground."

"So?"

"Everyone knows the alleys of Liberty City are a cesspool for germs and bacteria and other nasty microscopic stuff."

"That didn't stop you from diddling me in that alley."

"But we didn't do it laying on the ground. We did it with me pressed against a brick wall, next to a dumpster, standing up the whole time."

"Okay, I stand corrected."

Sasha stretches her arms up as she sits up. "When was the last time we had post-danger sex. I'm trying to remember."

Allie pauses for a moment as she slightly sullens. "That shitty motel near the airport."

"Oh, shit." Sasha's mouth drops with shame. "Oh, Allie, I'm sorry."

"Why? The sex was fucking great." Allie smiles at Sasha reassure her. "I came twice that night."

"Yeah, but...you got arrested and sent to prison after." Sasha humbly states. "Because of me."

"Because of the asshole who thought he could smack you around and not face the consequences." Allie corrects.

"You certainly gave him his consequences." Sasha pauses a moment. "You know what the best post-danger sex for me was? Prom night."

"Oh, fuck, no." Allie bursts out laughing. "I can't believe I let you talk me into going. And with Carl Leclare, the gayest boy in school."

"At least your date didn't keep pawing your ass all night like mine did." Sasha says.

"Right, you went with that Polish meathead Trevor Litzenburger." Allie recalls. "What did you ever see that mouth-breather?"

"He had big hands." Sasha answers.

"He had big hands?" Allie questions. "Did that mean he...?"

"Nope." Sasha answers. "Which I found out, to my absolute shock, when Trevor took me to the boys shower to give him a blow job."

"Did you blow him?"

"God, no. I just left. No one got blown in the boys' shower that night. Not be me, at least."

"You know who did get sucked off in the gym's equipment room that night?"

"You by Carl?"

"Carl by Scott Robertson."

"Scott Robertson? " Sasha asks, surprised. "The captain of the football team?"

"I saw it happen, then I quietly shut the door and walked away." Allie informs. "But not before lifting the keys to Scott's car."

"Best thing you did was steal that car. I couldn't leave that prom fast enough." Sasha states. "We just drove around, no place to go, trying to figure out what we were going to do after graduated."

"Until," Allie emphasizes. "we come across to that public pool in Steinway Park and you wanted to go skinny dipping."

"It was closed, it was the middle of the night and there was no one around. I couldn't resist." Sasha smiles. "Not like you didn't enjoy watch me stripping out of my prom dress."

"Never cared about that dress, but I admit I couldn't take my eyes off you when you peeling off those stockings, then that lace bra and panties, I think they were lavender."

"They were. Good memory."

"Hard to forget, watching you diving into, swimming in the water, splashing at me, trying to get me join you even though I can't swim."

"But you did get in. First time I saw you naked. You were so hot, standing in the shallow end, the water up to your waist. I wish I had a camera that moment."

"You were quite a sight too. Seeing you swim to me, thought I was watching a porno. Then when you standing in front of me all naked and wet, your skin was...glistening, maybe it was from the street lamps or the stars but it was like your skin was covered with little diamonds."

"I remember that moment." Sasha says, moving her hand across her chest as she takes a deep breath. "I remember the look in your eyes. You wanted me. And I wanted you." Sasha pauses for a few seconds. "Remind me, did you make the first move or did I?"

"I don't remember. In my head, it started with my tongue in your mouth, holding you close with one hand while the other hand grabbed one of your tits."

"It was the left tit." Sasha clarifies. "I was grabbing your ass with both hands. I was so turned on how firm your ass-muscles felt. Things were getting hot and heavy but then..."

"The cop showed up with his flashlight on us, barking to us." Allie adds. "We definitely hurried out of that pool really quick."

"I never run so fast in my life. I think it was the thought of getting handcuffed, pushed into the back of police car and be thrown into a jail cell, all while naked, gave me motivation to haul ass."

"And haul ass you did." Allie affirms. "You were ahead of me when we were running to the trees to lose that cop."

"Did you happen to admire my ass along the way?" Sasha playfully asks.

"Maybe once or twice." Allie gives a slight naughty smile. "Even though I was sure we lost the cop, I thought we'd keep running just to be sure."

"And... that's when it happened." Sasha's hand slides down her breast to her stomach, continuing to her waist. "We hid behind that big tree, middle of the park, you keeping watch."

"Until you started kissing my neck, cupping my tits, then eating my pussy." Allie recollects.

"I think I was doing okay for my first time in the art of cunnilingus." Sasha states with some pride. "But you wanted to show me how you eat pussy, which had us laying on the grass doing a 69."

"And you were a fast-learner." Allie compliments. "I was close to cumming, until..."

"The water sprinklers went on." Sasha interjects with a giggle.

"The fucking water sprinklers went on." Allie repeats. "And we just happened to be between two sprinklers spraying cold water at us."

"I remember we had bit of a pause, trying to figure out what to do. But I still so horny and wanted you even with the sprinklers." Sasha says.

"I did too, but the sprinklers made me want you more." Allie explains. "All that water falling on you, it made you glisten again. In that moment, I didn't want to move us away, I didn't want to wait for the sprinklers to stop, I wanted you right then."

Sasha smiles as she slowly slinks over from the passenger seat to Allie's side. She places her hand on the inner thigh of Allie's leg.

"Then we were kissing again." Sasha softly says in Allie's ear.

"Then we did the 69 again." Allie adds.

"Then we were scissoring." Sasha continues.

"Until we both came." Allie concludes.

"I never wanted that night to end." Sasha informs. "I think of that night every time I pleasure myself with my showerhead."

"I know, I... I think of that night whenever I'm in Dukes." Allie states. "Sometimes, I have to rub one out."

"Is this trip down memory lane getting you wet?" Sasha asks with a sly grin as if she already know the answer.

"You know it is." Allie confesses. "So, if you can hold on until we get to your apartment, we..."

"Will have sex for about an hour." Sasha matter-of-factly interjects, withdrawing her hand from Allie's leg as she sits up. "Then we order Chinese and have a quiet dinner, then we take a shower together, then back to bed for more sex, sleep the rest of the night, then I wake up in the morning alone because you're off doing god knows what."

Allie is taken back by Sasha's comment as well as her sudden shift of demeanor.

"So? That's always been our thing." Allie states.

"I want to do something different this time." Sasha says.

"Like what?"

"Well, with all this talk about pools and skinny-dipping, I thought we could..."

"You want to go skinny-dipping in Steinway Park again? Did you forget I can't swim?"

"Okay, first, the pools at Steinway are fenced off but I know another place. Second, I can teach you how to swim."

"Come on, baby, it's late." Allie reasons. " Let's just go to your crib and..."

"Do you trust me?" Sasha asks with a serious tone and look.

Allie is puzzled, hesitant about answering for a moment.

"Do you trust me?" Sasha asks again.

"Yeah." Allie answers. "I trust you."

"Good." Sasha smiles as sit back and faces the windshield. "I know where we can go."

Sasha's directions have Allie drives pass the Hickey Bridge to Alderney and heads north up to Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke. Allie looks over the mansions and luxurious house of the neighborhood as well as watches out for any cops or security who may be less than welcoming to someone of her skin color.

The Banshee is soon parked near a modern two-story mansion. As Allie and Sasha get out and approaches the wrought iron double gate, Allie cautiously looks around for any prying neighbors. Sasha takes out a key from her purse and unlock the gate door to enter the wide cobble stoned driveway in front of the mansion.

"Nice stack of bricks." Allie says. "Who's it belong to?"

"A client of mine. I've been seeing him for a year." Sasha states.

"So, is he home?" Allie asks, checking the windows for light. "cause I ain't putting on a show for some rich white guy."

"He's out of town on business, so we have the place to ourselves." Sasha assures.

"And he trusts you with the keys to his big ass house?" Allie questions.

"Of course, I'm very trustworthy." Sasha smiles as she leads Allie down the side of the mansion to the back.

"And how did you earn this guy's trust?" Allie inquires.

"You know how men are." Sasha explains. "After a hard day in the office, some guys like to come home to find a naked girl in the hot tub with champagne chilling which would lead to a night of hot sex. I call it the hot wife experience."

"I call submitting to men's perverted fantasies at the cost of your own self-respect and...." Allie coldly opines.

"I thought we agreed not judge each other's profession." Sasha calmly affirms.

"Right, my bad." Allie yields.

Allie follows Sasha to the back of the mansion. She stops as she spots a swimming pool while Sasha continues to a small house near the pool.

Why did I agree to this? Allie asks herself.

Suddenly, the lights of the pool illuminates through the water. Then the lights of the pool house and the outdoor bar turn on, showing Allie the wide pool area.

"A la mierda, this is the fucking backyard?" Surprised Allie asks. "It's bigger than Steinway Park. Hell, it's bigger than the West Bohan Community Center."

After flipping the last of the light switches behind the granite topped outdoor bar, Sasha slowly walks to the front and pulls off her heels. Allie moves her sight from the pool to Sasha, smiling at her. Sasha keeps her eyes on Allie as she turns around and slowly pulls the hem of her minidress over her head. With her bra left in her car and the matching panties torn and laying somewhere on Columbus Avenue, Sasha reveals her naked backside, swaying her hips as if there was music playing.

Allie sharply inhales from Sasha's seductive striptease, immediately fixated on her ass. Sasha looks over her shoulder to Allie, smiling at her. The idea of Sasha dancing at the Triangle Club abruptly crosses her mind. At first thought, Allie would find it displeasing for Sasha to be ogled and cat-called by the men while dancing naked on a stage with a pole, but the next thought of Sasha putting the other strippers to shame appeals to her. Allie exhales.

Feeling that her friend has seen enough of her ass, Sasha turns around and ambles foot-to-foot to Allie. Allie tries to compose herself as the naked and smiling Sasha stands in front of her. Sasha leans forward to kiss Allie before she pulls Allie's sleeveless jacket from her shoulders and lets it fall to her feet. Sasha's hands move to the hem of Allie's t-shirt and pulls it up, breaking the kiss as the shirt is pulled over Allie's head and out from her raised arms, leaving Allie topless. After dropping the shirt, Sasha unbuttons and unzips Allie's jeans. She hooks her thumbs around the waist of Allie's jeans and underwear and squats down as she pulls them down Allie's legs.

"Do you trust me?" Sasha asks, looking up at Allie, still smiling.

"You know I do." Allie answers.

Sasha slides her hands up Allie's legs as slowly stands up. Her fingertips lightly caressing the ankles and tendons as her hands moves up with a bit more firmness to massage the calf muscles and thighs. Sasha teasingly brushes her erect nipples on Allie's lower abdomen, up to over her stomach before both nipples connects with Allie's while Sasha's hands stop at Allie's ass.

Face-to-face with the naked blond with the fantastic body, Allie is completely mesmerized. Sasha takes a few steps backwards before turning around to run to the pool and gracefully dives hands first in the deep end. Allie steps out of her pile of clothes and walk to the pool. With the pool lights on, she can see Sasha under the water as she uses the momentum of the dive to swim towards the shallow end. Halfway through the massive pool, Sasha rises to the surface and backstrokes the rest of the way.

Allie walks around the pool pass the slide to the shallow end where Sasha stands on the tiled bottom and walks to the edge of the pool, awaiting her friend. As Allie approaches, she admires the alluring sight of Sasha, naked and wet, up to her waist in water. She takes another deep breath to calm herself as she sits on the edge of the pool with her lower legs in the water.

"Nervous?" Sasha asks, standing in front of Allie.

"Well, yeah." Allie admits. "The prospect of drowning will do that."

"You know I won't let that happen." Sasha assures. "Now, get in. Lesson one starts now."

Allie firmly holds on to the edge as she carefully lowers her legs in the water. When her feet lands on the bottom of the pool, she keeps her grip on the edge until she is certain she can keep her feet from slipping on the tiled floor. Sasha takes both of Allie's hands and steps backwards to lead Allie further in the pool. Sasha stops in the middle of the shallow end and moves to Allie's side, placing her hand on the back of Allie's neck.

"Just relax and lean back." Sasha instructs.

Allie complies and lowers her back in the water, letting Sasha's hand support her head. Sasha places her other hand on the small of Allie's back.

"Now, lift your feet off the bottom." Sasha instructs again.

Taking a leap of faith in her friend, Allie pushes her fear of drowning aside and lifts her feet up with Sasha's hand supporting her lower body. As her feet peak out from the water, Allie takes another deep breath as she tries to relax and let herself float on the water as the helpful hands under her prevent her from sinking.

"How does that feel now?" Sasha questions.

"Not bad." Allie answers as her breathing calms. "Feels pretty good actually."

"Feels like you're weightless, no longer a slave to gravity." Sasha says. "That's how I feel every time I go swimming. It puts me in a state of serenity."

"Can this state of serenity be achieved while in a swimsuit?" Allie humorously asks.

"Hmmm, I don't know. I haven't worn one since I was eighteen." Sasha humorously answers.

"Okay, this is all the serenity I can take. Set me back down." Allie says.

As Sasha helps Allie set her feet down, the naked women stand close to each other.

"So, I now know how to...float." Allie states as her hands are on Sasha's hips, slowly sliding to her ass. "What's my next lesson?"

"Well, I'm thinking we should know how well you can hold your breath." Sasha says as she wraps her arms around Allie's back.

"Not a problem. I have excellent lung capacity." Allie brags with a small grin.

"I may have to test you on that." Sasha informs with a naughty grin.

The two water-emerged lovers embrace each other as their lips press together. Their lips open for their tongue to meet.

"My lung capacity isn't too bad either." Sasha states before lowering her lips to Allie's chest.

Allie admires the view of Sasha kissing and licking her wet nipple before the caressing lips moves down her stomach. But suddenly, the view is abruptly obscured by bright light on her.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" A man's angry voice yells from the direction of the slide.

"Hey, you better get that light out of my face or I'll shove it up your ass sideways." Allie boldly threatens.

The flashlight is lowered, allowing Allie and a startled Sasha to see standing near the pool a white man in his 60's with a full head of silvery-grey hair wearing a white button shirt with dark blue pants and black dress shoes, holding a flashlight and a gun pointed at them.

"Oh, my god. George, is that you?" Sasha calls.

"Sasha?" Surprised George lowers his gun. "What are you doing here?"

"Bible study group." Allie replies with sarcasm and growing hostility. "What the fuck you think..."

"Stop it." Sasha firmly demands to Allie. "Let me handle this."

Sasha swims over to George, leaving Allie on her own to get out of the pool. Sasha climbs out of the pool and humbly face the owner of the house and the pool.

"I thought you'd be out of town 'til tomorrow." Sasha says.

"I decide to come back early." George states, turning off his flashlight, looking sternly at the wet and naked Sasha. "I see you've made use of the key I gave you."

"I am so, so sorry, George." Sasha apologizes before explaining. "My friend here just came back to town, and I wanted show her a good time because, well, you know, I'm a people-pleaser. Then we started to talk about the time we went skinny-dipping and then I thought it would be fun to go skinny-dipping again, so I brought us here to use your pool, just your pool, because it was the only pool we could find at this time of night." Sasha tilts her head to the side, smiling at George.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers
12