GTA: Bitches of Liberty City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, you should have called." George says, smiling back.

Allie manages to walk through the water to the edge on the other side from Sasha and her client and climbs out. Not wanting to appear scared or self-conscience, Allie coolly stands on her feet, not covering herself out of modesty and walks to her clothes.

"Maybe I can... make it up to you." Sasha suggests.

"What did you have in mind?" George inquires, knowing he will like the answer.

"Maybe we can discuss it in the hot tub over some champagne?" Sasha's smile becomes slightly but noticeably naughty. "I know how creative I get after a few sips."

"Can you say the same about your friend?" George asks, looking to Allie as she puts on her jeans.

"Oh, no George. Not her." Sasha turns George's sight back to her. "She's not in the business. She's... in another line of work." Sasha steps closer to George to whisper. "And she's only into girls."

"I was just wondering. Don't get me wrong, I've greatly enjoyed having you one-on-one and I admit, I have entertained the idea of being with you and another girl but with my heart condition, that may not be wise. Especially if the other girl... had your... skill set."

"And I would hate to see that happen." Sasha says, holding George's face with both hands. "About you getting another heart attack, not about you wanting a three way. I know someone who would be perfect for that."

"We can table that for another time. Right now, I'm have way too much fun with you." George flatters.

"Ohhh, you're so sweet, George." Sasha says before giving him a kiss. "Now, wait here while I send my friend on her way and then I'm all yours."

Already in her jeans, Allie slips on her shoes before putting on her shirt, keeping her back on the rich white man near the pool. Sasha walks to her with her car keys in hand.

"So, we're okay. He ain't calling the cops?" Allie questions.

"Of course not." Sasha proudly answers. "He's okay with what happened. But I'll need stay here for an all-nighter."

"He's paying you, right?" Allie asks, putting on her shirt.

"Yes, he's paying." Sasha assures. "You don't have worry. Yes, George is rich, but he's been lonely since his wife passed away."

"Is he into the kinky stuff?" Sasha discreetly questions as she picks up her jacket.

"No." Sasha quickly defends. "Okay, he likes to spank me sometimes but not hard enough to leave bruises. Sometimes after sex, we like to cuddle and talk."

"So, he never wanted a blow job or anal sex?" Allie asks.

"Of course, he does. He's only human." Sasha states as she holds out her car key to Allie. "Take the car back to my place, I'll be back in the morning."

Allie pauses before accepting the key.

"Get the money up front." Allie says. "If he stiffs you, let me know."

"I'll be fine." Sasha assures. "Now, let me do my work."

Allie puts on her jacket as she departs from Sasha and leave the pool area. Nearing the corner of the house, she looks back to watch the naked and wet Sasha walking heel-to-toe to George, raising her arms to present herself before twirling. Allie is mesmerized again by Sasha's glistening body seductively dancing to entice George.

Allie forces herself to shift her sight ahead of her as she keeps on, leaving her friend/lover/swimming teacher with the rich white owner of the mansion with the pool.

12