GTO - The Beginning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Perfect. See you at my place in a couple of hours."

"Yes, we will get together again soon. By."

I had been so caught up trying to listen to the conversation, that I hadn't really looked around. Never having even been near an adult sex shop, I was suddenly in shock when I finally looked at what was surrounding me. I had just been blindly following along as Aunt Elizabeth and Bethany lead me to the toy area of the store. My brain couldn't even comprehend most of what I was seeing. I could sort of understand the purpose of some of the items, I mean the dildos were pretty obvious as to their purpose, but most of the items I simply couldn't fathom how they were to be used. Also, even though it was obvious where a dildo was supposed to go, how the hell were some of those monsters supposed to even fit?

"OK" Auntie said as she started putting things into the cart. "You will need a couple of vibrators. Let's get three dildos. One small, one medium, and one large,"

'Large?' I thought, 'That thing is enormous!'

"You will need a couple of strap-ons. We will start you off with an 8-inch, a 6-inch, and a double."

'Double what?' I thought as Auntie took something off the shelf with several straps and two dildos attached to it. 'How would I even use that thing, and where is the second protrusion supposed to fit?'

"OK, now a couple of vibrating eggs, Ben Wa balls, lube. Now where are the...oh, there they are. Anal training starter kit and vibrating butt plug."

'Huh? Butt what????'

"OK. That should about do it for... Oh, wait. Restraints." Auntie looked around, and, seeing what she was looking for, walked over and picked up a pair of handcuffs as well as some leather wrist cuffs with rings on them. "Now we are done.", she announced as she headed to the counter to pay.

Bethany had already called Jenn to pick us up, so we got into the car as soon as we left the store and headed home.

After pondering the purchases for a few minutes, I looked over at Aunt Elizabeth and said, "Auntie dearest, I know that I told you I would give these next two weeks my full effort, but if you so much as think about trying to shove something up my ass, we are going to have a serious problem!"

Auntie just started laughing. "Oh no, sweetie. These are mainly for you to use on your pets, but still, you may change your mind about that too. Anal stimulation can be extremely arousing."

I just glared at her.

When we were almost home, Aunt Elizabeth looked over to me and spoke, "Gail, when we get home, you need to take a bath using some of the scented bath beads in your bathroom. Make sure you shave, apply lotion after you get out, put on some very sexy lingerie, stockings, heels, and a nice dress. You have done so well today, and, since you have a 'guest' coming over to play at the end of the week, I called my friend Cassandra to come over and give you some experience in pleasuring women."

Storm clouds began to form in my greens. "So I'm supposed to submit to this person who I've never met? Have you forgotten that I am NOT a submissive person?"

Laughing, "Not in the least Dear. This is just a lesson in mutual pleasure. Think about it as being with a girlfriend. You need to learn how to give pleasure as well as receive. Learn the pleasure spots on another woman. You have never tasted another woman's pussy. You also need to learn how to use some of your toys, and how to use them to bring someone else to climax. You will not need to submit. This is an exercise in mutual pleasure."

"Fine, but I am not taking anything up my butt. That is an exit ONLY."

END

Next up, Part 3. First lesbian experience with Cassandra, and first time dominating a submissive.

Part 4. First experience with a real cock then, making Sue my first pet.

Part 5. Returning to school a changed person. Using what I learned to seduce my classmates.

Other GTO stories planned:

Racing Seductress. Adventures on and off the strip.

Niece. Oh Crap! My 'innocent' niece comes for a visit at an inopportune time and discovers my secret.

12