Guard Duty

Story Info
They were tasked with looking after her.
4.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriteTyper
WriteTyper
386 Followers

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

"I'm not joking now. I need you two to act as wingmen, or wingwomen, for me while I'm on deployment. I trust Evie with my life but I know what state she can get in after just a few drinks plus I know how some men can be hounds when they see a serviceman fly off." Will stated. It was his penultimate day before flying out. He and Evie had gone out for a lovely romantic meal and then went to their favourite bar for a drink afterwards, they bumped into Evie's two closest friends, Ginny and Lexi.

It was Ginny who reached over the table and patted Evie's hand but addressed Will replying "Don't you worry about a thing. The two of us will be with our Evie every step of the way. We allow you to share her when you are around but really, she's our princess."

Will wasn't convinced as he lowered his voice conspiratorially and added "Yes but you know what she's like when she's had a few drinks."

Ginny's expression became more stern "We both will ensure that no bloke is getting within flirting distance; we'll be beside her every step of the way." Ginny's mind immediately came up with a strategy but Will just heard the words and physically relaxed at hearing her assurances. The evening progressed well and Will shipped out the next day accompanied by many tears from Evie. Both Ginny and Lexi were there for her and stood on either side of her with their arms around her shoulders. After Will's vehicle had disappeared from view the three ladies adjourned to Evie's living room where they ordered pizza, drank wine and watched a couple of rom-com films with Evie sandwiched between her two friends as they held on to her tightly.

The next couple of days saw Ginny and Lexi keep Evie company, after that, it was the first one and then the other that sat with her during the evenings which led them to the weekend. Once again, all three were hunkered down to watch chick flicks and drink more wine the following day was also spent at Evie's while the three had a pampering day, the highlight of which was when the three were all wearing exfoliating face masks and contrary to the instructions just crumpled down in fits of laughter at how the others looked.

Ginny and Lexi still popped round to visit Evie the following week but they were trying to ween the petite blonde off their company and become more independent. The next weekend saw the three emerge into the outside world and end up at their favourite bar. Evie was receiving a fair bit of attention but her friends ensured that any situation was headed off quickly. The music was good, the dancing frequent and the alcohol flowed -- all the while Lexi and/or Ginny were hovering around Evie to ensure she was kept safe at all times and the end of the evening they ended up back at Evie's. As had become the pattern Lexi was sat on the right, Ginny on the left with enough room for Evie in the centre.

When the blonde took her seat, she looked deflated as she contemplated "I can't believe it's only been two weeks since Will left and it's still going to be five and a half months that I have to go without 'ANY'", the final word had been accentuated. Lexi looked over at Ginny and the brunette just shook her head in answer to the other's silent question.

After they had left Evie's house Ginny had taken Lexi aside and pointed out to the redhead "I have a plan for Evie that we will both enjoy but it requires patience which is why I shook off your earlier prompt. Do you follow me?"

The redhead nodded slowly as she replied "I think so. I'll just follow your lead."

The following weekend was another pizza and chick flick event but this time Ginny had chosen a film with an intense love scene that she hoped would perform the required prompter. Sure enough, when it got to the steamier scene Evie was rubbing her thighs together and complained "Oh god, this wasn't the best film to choose in my current state."

Ginny looked confused and asked, "What do you mean about the current state?" knowing full well that Evie was referring to the furnace between her legs.

Evie looked exasperated as she gestured at the TV "This. Those two getting it on while I'm getting none." Ginny had ensured that Evie's wine glass had been frequently topped off while they talked about nothing in particular but as the conversation wound on, the blonde's speech had become noticeably slurred. Her next comment couldn't have been scripted better by Ginny if she had tried. "I don't know how you two manage without a man?" whined Evie.

Ginny silently nodded at Lexi prompting the redhead to reply "Oh that's easy, we have each other. Who knows a woman's body better than another woman?"

Evie was not taking the information into her alcohol-addled brain and just looked puzzled "Ahhhh?" but after a short while asked, "What do you mean each other?"

Ginny picked up the conversation saying "We have each other. When one of us needs that kind of attention, the other steps in and does the required attention. Who needs a man when we have each other?"

Evie was slowly taking in her friend's comment "You mean?... That is the two of you are... You're lesbians... but I thought you were both straight. I've seen you date men." Her gaze switched from one friend to the other.

Ginny replied with a smile "Yes we have dated men, we're bi-sexual, but just lately when we have that kind of need, only another woman could satisfy that particular itch." Evie continued with a look of confusion when Ginny continued "It keeps us focused and we don't then have regrets the following morning."

It was at this point that Lexi chipped in saying "Ginny never fails to ring my bell in the most sensational way, especially the many varied toys she has available to play with. If you need that particular itch scratching then I'm sure either one of us -- or maybe both -- will happily help out. We told Will that we would be by your side to men at bay. When you don't need a man for that, it removes any chance of you cheating. Do you get my drift?"

The colour from Evie's face drained as she continued to switch her gaze to her friends on either side of her. Everything she thought she knew had just been proven to be false and yet both her friends continued to smile back at her confused face as though it was the most natural situation in the world. To add insult to injury the movie playing in the background had elevated to a very steamy sex scene between the movie's two protagonists and the soundtrack was only confusing her thoughts even more -- exactly as Ginny had planned all along. "But... but... but..." was all Evie could manage to say.

Lexi smiled at her friend and placed her arm around her to comfort her "You don't need to make a decision now. We're just saying that there are options open to you that don't require a man to cheat on Will. Your conscience will be clear."

Ginny sensed they were near and decided on a different tactic. She placed her hand on Evie's inner thigh and gently stroked her leg saying, "If, on the other hand, you did need that itch scratching now, help is always close at hand and I mean always."

Evie gasped at this most recent touch, "Oh god" and leant her head back on Lexi's arm while thrusting her crotch forward towards Ginny's hand. This prompted the brunette to inch her hand up slightly making Evie gasped once more "Oh god."

Ginny smiled at her and asked, "Does that feel good?"

"God help me, but it does" Evie whimpered in her confused, drink-addled response.

Ginny inched her hand higher still and asked, "And how about now?" her knuckles were grazing against Evie's overheated crotch.

Evie let out an anguished groan as she gasped "Yes, just there" and thrust her crotch forward until Ginny's knuckles made firm contact with her covered pussy. This time the brunette worked her knuckles determinedly back and forth to work at her friend's snatch. Another anguished groan followed from Evie and Lexi was genuinely concerned about her friend who was leaning further into the arm that was wrapped behind her. The redhead cast his gaze over at Ginny who silently nodded, the only encouragement she needed before reaching her free hand up and cradling Evie's nearest breast in her hand.

Evie continued to whimper at the latest touch and Ginny sealed the petite blonde's fate when she switched her hand around to cup Evie's pussy in her palm while working her thumb over the area she estimated her clitoris would be. This coincided with Lexi, whose groping had raised Evie's nipple, capturing the nub between her thumb and forefinger. For Evie, the room was spinning and her body felt like little electric shocks were bombarding her as her climax hit; and hit hard.

The blonde went from holding her body rigid to suddenly being completely limp as her head lolled to one side nestling into Lexi's armpit. The redhead craned her head down, twisted Evie's face upwards and then clamped her lips on her friend's. Evie was kissing back as though she had been doing so with another woman for years. While she was distracted Ginny continued her seduction by lifting Evie's top to expose her bra which displayed the prominent bumps where her nipples were. The brunette took the raised bump between her lips as her hand quested inside the blonde's waistband and immediately located her firm clitoris.

Evie pulled away from her kissing to look at what Ginny was doing. She just had time to exclaim "Oh my god" before Lexi pulled Evie's face back towards her so that she could continue with her aggressive kissing. Lexi's actions effectively took Evie out of the game and granted Ginny free access to the blond's body. She hooked Evie's bra aside so that she attached her lips to the hard rubbery nub, she beat the nub with the tip of her tongue while sucking on the nipple. Her fingers continued to search further as they wormed inside her panties and came across the prize they sought.

Evie's clitoris was easy to find thanks to how prominent it stood out and another sharp bolt went careering around her as Ginny captured the nub between her index and middle finger and started to rub at it determinedly. Evie was humping her pelvis up and down on the seat whimpering into Lexi's mouth. Will knew how to work her body like an expert and yet the way that Ginny was doing it showed Will to be just an amateur. Ginny switched her fingers until they worked her clitoris in circles which only heightened Evie's anticipation of the impending next climax. The brunette then unexpectedly searched her fingers lower and they slipped inside Evie's juicy box that was when the room started spinning and Evie started wailing as though she was having an out-of-body experience.

The blonde lay back on the sofa panting, trying to maximise the amount of air she drew into her lungs. "I think we may have caused some permanent damage" Lexi mumbled low to her friend.

Ginny made a slow show of extracting her hand from the front of their friends' trousers and licked at the glistening fingers. "Nah, she'll be fine given enough time. She obviously needed that more than we all anticipated" was Ginny's reply as she leant forward and kissed Lexi allowing the redhead a fleeting moment to also savour their friends' juices. The kiss was slow and intense, Lexi saw it as a reward for executing their plan to a successful fruition.

Evie was slowly recovering and her mumbling interrupted the lover's kiss. Ginny looked down at her friend, smiled and said, "Good to see you back in the land of the living."

Evie still looked dazed and confused as she shook her head briefly before gasping "Oh god. What just happened?"

Lexi, used her free hand to stroke Evie gently on the cheek and addressing the elephant in the room asked, "Was that as intense as it looked and are you okay with what we did?"

Evie took a few heartbeats to reply "You could say it was intense. As for being okay, I'm still processing it but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try more if you keep making me come like that."

Ginny leant forward and kissed Evie, keen to see if the blonde would shy away or return the affection. Thankfully it was the latter and when Ginny pulled back slightly to gauge her friend's reaction, Evie inched her head forward to prolong the kiss which thankfully Ginny did.

With Evie distracted, Lexi pulled her arm from around her friend and slid off the sofa to her knees. She gently nudged Ginny's hips to encourage her to move over. Lexi reached up and tugged at the waist of Evie's panties and was delighted when her friend automatically lifted her hips to aid their removal. Once they were pulled clear of Evie's feet Lexi prised her friends' legs apart so that she could reach up and take a turn at teasing her friend.

Evie moaned approvingly into the kiss that she and Ginny were continuing to share which only served to spur Lexi on even more. She brought her face to be mere inches away from the delight in front of her. Evie's clitoris stood proud, just crying out for attention, and at the entrance, copious juices drew Lexi in nearer. She extended her tongue to lightly flick at the beautiful fleshy nub only to then flex her tongue downwards and burrow deep inside of her friend as she could manage.

Evie was getting into this latest assault. She loved Will dearly, he was so gracious and often let her do her own thing, but when it came to ringing her bell, he had a lot of lessons to learn from these two. This was all analysed in her head after the event, at the time she just abandoned herself to the phenomenal sensations coursing through he body. Ginny slumped down slightly so that her face was level with Evie's nicely proportioned chest; not too big but not too small. A quick tug of her bra cups popped her boobs clear which immediately came under the oral attention of her brunette friend. Her mouth worked feverishly as her lips traced over the soft flesh until they came across her prominent nipples, naturally, she had to take them into her mouth one at a time. Her lips clamped down on the nub as she sucked it to its maximum length of travel. Next came the tip of her tongue that worked the nub over and over before her teeth were gently clamped to capture the nub more firmly, sending even more shocks careering around her every nerve ending.

It came as no surprise that under this duel assault, Evie came once more although if she thought her climax would result in any rest bite she was sourly mistaken. Ginny moved away from Evie's boobs and nudged Lexi out of the way so that the brunette could savour her friend's flavour. Lexi only had one course of action and that was to repeat her friend's admiration of Evie's breasts, although the petite blonde was now conscious enough to steer her friend's face up to kiss her after a few minutes of her boob worship.

Evie was humping her hips to thrust her crotch into Ginny's face while her mouth was mashed over Lexi's. The redhead was stunned when Evie pulled back slightly and gasped "Take your trousers off. I want you to sit on my face so I can see what pussy tastes like."

Needless to say, Lexi had never moved so quickly and Ginny was equally pleased to see Lexi standing over Evie's face and slowly descending her pussy onto their friend's upturned face. The brunette was riveted to the sight of Evie extending her tongue only to then burrow it inside Lexi, who threw her head back in reply and groaned loudly. This at least cleared up any doubt she had that Evie wanted this seduction to happen. Yes, Evie's tongue demonstrated her inexperience and yet her enthusiasm shone through with how she diligently worked her mouth so that her friend would orgasm as she had just done.

She was thankful that Ginny was doing these things to her at the same time even though it was proving challenging trying to keep track of what the brunette between her legs was doing while translating her attention to the redhead's pussy hovering over her face. Evie also had the advantage of how vocal Lexi was, her gasping and groaning at key points provided the initiate with the pointers of what worked that she must try more of and what didn't work never to be tried again. She would analyse her experience afterwards and yet at this moment in time she realised she was having the time of her life.

As she snaked and curled her tongue around her friend's large splayed labia Evie loved how soft everywhere was and how gentle and yet intense the sensations Ginny was generating in her. This felt more natural than she should have felt possible but her two friends not only felt different, better, but also smelt and tasted different. Perhaps the biggest thing that put her at ease is she was doing these things with the two people that she knew deep down most wanted the best for her and in the end, she was so pleased that Ginny had taken the plunge taking the first step and her eyes had been opened.

Lexi was really getting into Evie's efforts, especially her obvious enthusiasm. For various reason's the redhead hadn't gotten off for a few days and so was rapidly hurtling towards her climax. She writhed her hips around while holding Evie's head in place with one hand, using the other to steady herself against the wall behind the sofa all the while Evie was working her lips and tongue. Lexi's vocabulary seemed to be limited to a series of gasps, grunts, groans and yelps until she held still, groaned loudly and then gave a series of juddering movements as she came on Evie's determined tongue.

The blond had been savouring Lexi's tangy pussy juice as she worked her tongue but after sensing her friend's climax, Evie really went to town lapping up the abundant juice. Eventually, Lexi slumped back onto the sofa exhausted; she did have enough energy to lean forward and kiss Evie. It started as light delicate kisses but soon descended into more aggressive exchanges. Evie had to break the kiss to groan loudly as Ginny was working her pussy. After that, both Evie and Lexi were focused on the job Ginny was doing. Lexi was enjoying seeing both Evie and Ginny so focused on what the brunette was doing. Evie's attention was trying to follow all the different things Ginny was doing to her to store them away in her memory bank for future use.

Ginny could sense the attention and this was the point when she fed two fingers up to the second knuckle inside Evie's grasping pussy. Her tongue was still working overtime on her clitoris but as the fingertips twitched and flexed inside her they repeatedly bashed on the blond g-spot. That did it for Evie who was tipped over the edge as she gave a deep guttural growl at the same point as Ginny's intruding fingers were squeezed tightly and her tongue felt the clit jump and dance underneath it.

Evie was slumped back, drained of all energy, with Ginny sat back on her heels displaying a satisfied expression on her face admiring her friend's delicious pussy. Lexi saw the sheen of juices covering Ginny's lower face and she felt compelled to lean forward and start to lap at the brunette's chin and lower face. Evie was slowly coming down to earth but was puzzled to sense a tongue working away at her pussy, 'Dear god, has Ginny not had enough?' she wondered. As she raised her head, she realised it was Lexi lapping away at her labia; she had nudged Ginny out of the way so she could sample the musky juices straight from the source. In turn, Ginny made her way up onto the sofa and after giving the blond a long lingering kiss, set about her luscious boobs with fresh impetus.

Lexi certainly enjoyed her time curled up between her friend's legs, she would regularly cast her gaze up to make sure Evie was still a fully paid-up member of the new club. The way she and Ginny were sharing long kisses certainly showed Evie's enthusiasm but it was when the blond asked Ginny "Come and sit on my face, I want to see if you taste different than Lex." Ginny scrambled to stand on the sofa and swiftly crouched down to plant her pussy square on Evie's upturned face.

WriteTyper
WriteTyper
386 Followers
12