Guard Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny was more than happy to be taking her turn with Evie but it was Evie that was having an epiphany. Lexi's pussy had tasted deliciously rich and Evie expected the same of Ginny's, yes, it too was delicious and yet it was a very different flavour and that rocked Evie to the core. She could have diversity with her friends, together or alone with them and she knew that it would be just as pleasurable whatever the configuration.

Once Lexi had made Evie come, the blond didn't let up on her task until she had induced the same in Ginny. It was obvious to the other two that Evie was wiped out and so all three retired to the big bed naked; Evie was sandwiched between the two more experienced women and managed a full, uninterrupted night's sleep for the first time since Will had shipped out but then her two friends had put her through the wringer somewhat. Crucially when she woke up with the bright sun streaming through the bedroom curtains Evie felt like a very different woman. Her two friends had certainly scratched that annoying itch and they had opened up a rabbit hole she had no comprehension of before, one that she wanted to explore fully.

Will had asked Ginny and Lexi to keep the hounds at bay, well what better than to keep Evie occupied elsewhere than with the two of them? She decided not to say anything to Will, he would tell from her demeanour on their next call that she had changed but she could hand on heart tell him that the three girls were steering clear of men altogether while he was away. Yes, there would be a decision point when his posting came to an end but she was determined to park that until the time arrived. Evie didn't lie awake too long before Lexi stirred; the redhead looked up at Evie's face and was delighted with the warm, loving smile that was returned. Lexi felt it appropriate to ask in a low voice "Any regrets over what happened last night?"

Evie craned her neck down so that she could gently kiss Lexi's upturned lips, "None whatsoever, well maybe that I didn't discover it earlier."

Despite keeping their voices low Ginny started to stir and she shared a kiss first with Evie and then Lexi. The redhead had reached over to Ginny's crotch and started to work her fingers over her friend's snatch which prompted Ginny to perform the same on her. Ginny also followed her friend's lead when Lexi took Evie's nearest nipple between her lips. Evie wasn't to be left out; as her friends were working the other's pussy, Evie reached down and started to play with her pussy, relishing the decadence of all three soft, naked bodies entangled. None of the three was in much of a mood to leave the bed and it was mid-afternoon before they stirred after sharing a shower at Evie's but then it was only as far as Ginny's pad. The three quickly undressed and Ginny produced a sizable box from under her bed as Ginny flipped the lid off Evie could see a variety of sex toys. Ginny handed a harness with a dildo attachment to Lexi who promptly stepped into the straps. The next time Evie looked over, she saw Ginny doing exactly the same thing with a second harness. "Who needs men? You're about to get fucked" the brunette announced to Evie. "Lex, go sit on the sofa", the redhead followed the suggestion immediately. By this point, Ginny was applying a clear lubricant to the dildo on her harness. "Evie go sit your delicious pussy on Lexi's cock" was Ginny's final instruction.

Evie settled down on Lexi's upturned plastic cock allowing the redhead to suckle on the blond's prominent nipples. Evie looked over her shoulder at Ginny and asked, "And what are you going to do?"

Ginny smiled wolfishly as she replied "I'm going to fuck your ass, Lexi can take it in the backdoor and I expect you to do the same. Have you and Will tried anal yet?"

Evie shrugged and responded, "Not Will and I but I have with my previous guy." This really was music to Ginny's ears she quickly settled herself behind her friend's upturned ass. Evie grunted as Ginny worked half of the dildo in her snug ass; she may have tried anal before but she had never experienced two cock in her at the same time and the grunt was to affirm that space inside her was at a premium. If Evie thought they put her through the wringer last night, that was tame to the way the two of them worked her body over on this night. She came quickly announcing her climax to the world and then they flipped her over so that her ass was impaled on Lexi's dildo while Ginny hammered hers at the blond's frothy pussy. The next dynamic was for Ginny to lie down while Lexi hammered at Evie's backdoor and only after that was Evie allowed to use her tongue to pleasure first Lexi and then Ginny.

The three were inseparable during Will's absence but even when he returned, they managed to engage in a whole variety of lesbian sexual antics.

12