Guarded Ep. 05

Story Info
Episode 5: I will be your rock.
10.2k words
4.81
3.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if you call me a sheep again, I'm leaving you." Leo spoke the words playfully into the wolf's large white ears while rubbing at them.

Tracey flicked her ears just below his chin, not bothering to raise her head from his chest, content to continue to lay against him. "Your ultimatum has been received and the high council has unanimously rejected it as the bluff it obviously is." The wolf huffed the words cheerfully and nuzzled at the ram's chest. "Sheep..."

The two of them settled into a comfortable silence while holding one another. Tracey sighed happily as she snuggled into the ram's strong chest, his hand ever-present, stroking her ears and hair.

"So... did I do okay?" The ram finally asked her after several more moments.

The wolf lets out a soft laugh and looked up at him. "Really? Are you doing the whole 'was it good for you' thing?" She grinned at him her tail thumping under the sheet.

"S-sorry! I just wanted to make sure you're happy." Leo blushed as he rubbed the back of his head, his other hand still stroking down Tracey's hair gently.

"Yes, you did a great job. There, is your ego sufficiently stroked, you diva?" She growled the words playfully before settling back down onto his chest.

"It wasn't an ego thing... I just want to make you happy, okay?" He fussed the words and resumed rubbing at her ears gently.

Tracey smiled and closed her eyes, drinking in the moment and nuzzling at the rams chest. "Yes, Leo. I'm happy. Though we may have many more like it, this particular moment will never come for us again, so let's enjoy it."

"How poetic, maybe I should have you help me with writing my next song." He huffed the words softly into her ears, feeling her warm body resting against him.

"You should. We could start appealing to the edgy punk and rock crowds." The wolf snorts the words out with a laugh.

Leo laughed at the words as well and grinned at her. "You think so?"

Tracey grinned and shifted up to look at him. "Yeah! You could be all dressed up like EB and say you love everyone. Then I jump out all leather and spikes and be like, 'Except you assholes in section three, you guys can go die in a fire!'"

Both of them start laughing and then stared into one another's eyes. The wolf gives him another smile then looked away blushing. Leo leaned in and softly kissed her cheek before moving up to whisper gently in her ear. "I'm really happy, happy I could make you smile again."

She shivered at the words and climbed on top of him, sitting up and letting the sheets spill down her back as she looks down at the ram with a wide grin. Her body was fully exposed for him once more, scars and all. "You do a good job. I've smiled more in this time with you and Maximillian than I have in probably the last ten years."

He let out an excited huff at the view of his wolf before him, then sat up in the bed and wrapped his arms around her. Tracey grinned at his strong embrace, resting her fingertips on his hard chest. "I promise to always do my utmost to keep that smile on your face."

The smaller dog drooped her ears and blushed, looking away and giving another gentle smile in response to the words. "Leo... you're such a fucking nerd..."

"And you like it..." The ram cooed the words into her ear, his nails dragging gently down her bare back.

Tracey shivered and hugged closer to him, her tail starting to wag, a soft heated breath coming from her lips against his throat while she clung to him. "Ha... calm yourself my ram, we won't have time and you know it... we're due to stop any time now..."

"I can't help myself, you're just so damn sexy..." He whispered the words into the large set of white ears before him, fingertips now grabbing Tracey's backside. He pulled her body closer as well as upwards slightly, her hips jerking against his grip the young ram's eagerness obvious and brushing against her now.

"Ngh... Leo... stubborn..." The wolf panted the words as she grips his shoulders, feeling him grab her hips, grinding her against his newly invigorated length, feeling the tip prodding at her entrance. She clenched her teeth and drooped her ears feeling him rubbing it at her folds her own eagerness dripping down the length.

"You seem pretty eager for it too my wolf..." The ram grinned as he looked into her eyes, gripping at her hips.

Tracey bit her lower lip and nodded quickly, her body already burning up and wanting more of him. "Yes, I'm starving for you!" She growled the words and gripped his shoulder, moving a hand down between her to more accurately position him, then she pushed down impatiently and forced him into her clenching walls.

Leo lets out a soft throaty moan as the wolf mounted him and forced every inch back into her body, feeling himself push all the way in until he bumped deep inside her. He blinked into her shimmering pools of azure, seeing the hungry grin on the older wolf's face, both her hands now resting on his chest, her hips grinding impatiently as she rode him.

"Ha... Leo... my sheep..." She bit her lower lip hard feeling herself already clenching and ready to give in. "No... you're my sexy... beautiful ram..." Tracey let out a blissful moan while hugged tight to him, grunting and huffing softly against his throat as she gave in on him. His length throbbed and pulsed while she gently ground her hips through her orgasm.

"That's it my gorgeous wolf... ngh... let it out..." The ram panted the words gently into her large white ears while she nuzzled and feathered kisses along his throat.

Both their sets of ears perked slightly as the bus starts to slow and they felt the shift of them moving off the interstate. "Fuck... I wanted more of you..." Tracey snarled the words, her tail whipping about.

Leo grinned at her and grabbed her hips heavily. The wolf blinked at him in shock and felt him start to grind and push against her eagerly. "Th-then have a little more... don't worry about me, I just want you to feel good!"

Tracey widened her eyes, her tongue lolling out slightly as he bucked and ground under her intently. Her small body shifted and bounced in his lap while her nails dug into his chest. "Ha! A-are you high?! I- I'm not going to... huff! W-what about you?!"

The ram grinned and left soft kisses on the wolf's cheek and up to her ear, his hips keeping a steady grinding rhythm feeling her growing tighter by the second, "I'm okay... one more for me... let me have one more from you, we can have more later..."

The wolf barked out her protest but her body wouldn't listen to her and was eager to take the ram up on his offer. The dog gritted her teeth, shivering at his soft kisses and his demanding length pumping inside her and prodding at her cervix. "S-stupid... ha... d-damn iiiitt..."

With a defeated moan she dug her nails hard into his chest, feeling herself crest once more, a heavy clench of her walls and more of her own lust covered her ram's lap. Leo flinched slightly from the clench she gave him, then sighed out happily and moved a hand to stroke her hair while whispering into her ear softly. "That's it... good girl... do you feel better my wolf?"

She bit her lower lip hard at being called a 'good girl' then blushed and nodded her head quickly. Tracey leaned into the crook of his throat, panting softly with drooped ears, her body coming down from the orgasm induced high.

He sat there stroking the back of her hair and holding her gently in his arms, feeling her trembling ease until she calmed. Tracey growled in her throat and leaned back to look into his eyes, her cheeks a dark crimson. "Don't do that again..."

"Do what? Call you a good girl?" The ram said with a playful grin.

"No!" Tracey barked and pushed on his chest, shoving him fully onto his back as she loomed over him blushing. "Don't just please me without worrying about yourself! I want us both to enjoy it!"

Leo grinned up at her moving his fingertips over her flushed cheeks. "Silly dog... do you have any idea how much joy it brings me to please you? Far more than my own pleasure, I assure you."

Tracey barked a little shocked huff at the words then folded her ears and growled. "I do not deserve that kind of treatment..."

"Well I say you do!" The ram fired back and huffed up at her. "Are we really gonna argue about this while you're on top of me with my dick in you?"

"Yes we are!" The wolf growled the words and shoved her hips down hard into the ram's lap, his ears folding as he gasped out. "Don't treat me like some... huff... spoiled princess... huff..." Tracey was growling and panting at the same time now as she ground and pushed her hips down against her ram.

"It's ... it's fine damn it! I wanna make you... happy... ngh..." The ram clenched his teeth feeling her push hard and grind him against her deepest areas, his tongue showing as he blinked up at her panting heavily. "Ha... ha... you're...fucking amazing!"

The wolf gave him a hungry grin as she shifted her hips and rode him eagerly, her large white tail brushing his legs and feet while her walls grew tighter and tighter against him. "Ha... ha... I'm happy... thrilled... fucking ecstatic... you're pretty great yourself..." She drooped her ears and lolled her tongue out as she gave in again, her walls locking down on him like a vice.

Leo winces then gave out a throaty bleat as his body succumbed to her. He blinked up into her bright azure eyes gleaming with lust and satisfaction as he filled her again and again.

Tracey chewed on her lower lip, feeling herself growing warm and full, her own release now squeezing and encouraging her lover to give it all to her. "Oh fuck yes... that's my ram... ngh... good boy..."

The ram groaned weakly as she ground her hips on him eagerly, making sure to get every drop he had. "Tracey... fuck..."

"See... I want you to be happy too... and maybe I needed one more too, who knows..." The wolf huffed the words lovingly, then hers and his ears both perked up as a knocking came from the bus doors.

"Leo, baby, you awake in there?" Max called out from the other side.

Tracey clenched her teeth before barking out at the top of her lungs. "Fuck off Max, we're busy!"

There was a loud squeak and then silence, the rat probably scurrying away at a quick pace. The wolf looked down at her ram and gave a confident huff through her nose. Leo stared up at her, his emerald eyes shining with adoration and moved a palm over her cheek. "Damn... you keep this up, I'm gonna fall in love..."

#

"So how many shows in the next city?" Tracey asked while popping a piece of soggy bread into her mouth and snapping it down with a famished growl.

"Just one this time, we only do multiple shows on weekends and at major cities," Max said from across the booth they were sitting at. They were in a little country-style restaurant attached to the truck stop they had stopped at for fuel and breaks.

Leo gave an eye roll while sipping on a glass of water, looking over at Tracey who was dunking her hunk of bread in her bowl of soup. She was positioned right beside him but her hips were pushed right up to his own, obviously showing how close they had become. "I think it's silly to put on a show outside of the weekend, but the record company wants us pushing this new album."

"Even on a Monday night, you sell out the concert halls. It's a testament to your talent Leo, baby!" Max chirped the words with a grin and clenched his fists.

Tracey rolled her eyes and snapped up the last of her bread before grabbing the bowl of soup and drinking it straight from the side of the bowl, not unlike how a little kid might.

"You were really hungry, eh Tracey?" Max spoke the words with a smile.

The wolf set her bowl down and huffed out in satisfaction. Her ears lifted at the rats words and looked over at Leo. "Gee, I wonder why?"

"H-hey don't go blaming me in full, pretty sure you had a hand in this as well!" The ram blushed and snatched a roll from the basked, chewing on it with a grumble.

Max looked between the two with a knowing smile but said nothing, taking a roll for himself.

The waitress finally came with the main dishes for the three of them. A vegetable burger for Leo with a side of fries, an alfredo pasta dish with shrimp for Max, and a chicken fried steak with gravy for Tracey.

The wolf perked her ears excitedly at the food and was already cutting into the steak the second the plate hit the table. "I haven't had one of these in so long!" The wolf popped a bite into her mouth and thrashed her tail about happily while chewing.

Max and Leo both looked at her as she was tearing into the steak. The wolf finished her bite her cheeks turning a bit darker before she huffed out in defense. "W-what, Why the look? Meat's all lab-grown now anyway!"

Leo smiled and took his napkin to dab a bit of gravy from her cheek. "I just think it's really cute how happy you look eating it. I had snacks in the fridge if you were so hungry."

Tracey grunted gently at him wiping her cheek and drooped her ears, blushing once more before turning back to her food for another bite. Max grinned and shook his head. "I was just thinking how cute you looked as well, no worries."

Leo fixed the rat with a glare and huffed. "You're looking at my wolf like that?"

Tracey barked out at the defensive words in his voice and Max looked utterly flabbergasted to even hear them. "Whoa! Hang on now, it wasn't meant like that. W-wait are you guys already that serious?!"

Tracey looked to Max then to Leo while chewing, then swallowed her bite and spoke out. "Good question. You talk a big game when we're alone, but how do you feel about it in front of your friend? How will you feel in front of your fans?"

"Maybe I do feel that seriously! I will tell the word how I feel if I have to!" Leo exclaimed dramatically.

Max flinched at the words and Tracey snorted through her nose. "Leo, baby... I don't think-"

"You're an idiot." Tracey barked the words pointedly as she scooped up some mashed potatoes and snapped them up.

"What?! Why would you say that?" Leo huffed the words, the hurt in his voice plainly obvious.

Tracey fixed him with a calculated look. "Do you enjoy your career... MY ram?" She said the 'my ram' part to ease the tension for him.

"Of course I do... I love my fans!" Leo spoke the words defensively.

Tracey huffed and nodded to Max. "He doesn't get it, you explain it to him since it's your job."

Max drummed his fingertips. "Leo, baby. I don't think you should let your relationship be an open thing to the public."

"Why not?!" Leo snapped back, heat showing in his voice.

"Because ninety percent of your fanbase are teenage girls or very young women that want to have sex with you and probably masturbate to you on a nightly basis." The wolf barked the words dryly while cutting another hunk of meat and popping it into her mouth.

Leo grew silent and looked awkward as the table took on a quiet air while Tracey chewed on her food. The wolf gulped down the bite and gave the ram a flat look. "I need to stay invisible. If your fans knew you were dating someone, it would cripple your popularity."

"That can't be true! Max! Tell her there's no way that could happen!" The ram grumbled the words and glared over at the rat.

Max hissed through his teeth and rubbed at his shoulder. "No, Leo. She is dead on with that one. Your sex appeal sells just as much as your music does. Also, your contract has a clause that you can't have a public relationship for that very reason."

The ram looked down at his plate of food quietly and said nothing. Tracey shrugged and put her fork down and moved her hand on top of his. "It's okay, Leo. Do you mean it when you say you care and want me in your life?"

He looked back at her, feeling her warm hand on his and shakes his head. "You damn well know I mean it, more than anything else! And I would happily giv-"

Tracey put her fingertips to his mouth with her other hand, then leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "That's enough for me, I don't need you to give up jack shit for me."

Leo huffed out gently at her kiss, her lips tasting of tomato soup and steak. "Y-yeah... but it feels unfair to you to do that!"

Giving him a flat look the wolf returned to her meal, cutting off another bite and chomping it down. She took her sweet time and even drank a sip of her tea before speaking again. "Look sheep. I get it, I like you too... but let's look at reality. I've been in your life three days and we've had sex twice. Let's make it a few weeks before you consider how relevant I am."

"You're already relevant as fuck to me!" The idol snapped out sharply.

"I believe you. I honestly believe you, Leo. Don't think for a second I don't adore the idea of being with you. You've made me smile more than anyone has in years, Maximillian too." She nodded at the small rat in front of them. Max's ears perking up, a little grin showing on his face.

The wolf sighed and folded her hands in her lap, looking at the ram. "Your career though... you're already on a time limit here and you know it. Yes, I want to be with you, but I'm not going anywhere. Let's see if we're still going strong in the future, a few months, a year from now. Then you worry about proclaiming your love for me or some shit. Wait until your fans have moved on to the newest seventeen-year-old pop star on the block."

Leo blushed and looked away, then lifted his ears and looked at Max. "What does she mean borrowed time?"

Max was in the middle of a bite of his own food when he choked a bit and forced it down. "Leo, baby... what she is saying is uh... well, you see..."

"When I was a horny teenager, I loved New Kits on the Street. They were such cute little dogs..." Tracey spoke the words fondly. "Jimmy was my favorite. Younger me would have dropped my panties and assumed the position for him in a heartbeat!"

Both Leo and Max blinked at the words, Leo looking a little irritated at the commentary. Tracey pointed at him and flicked an ear up. "Until it came out he had a girlfriend... then the posters went in the trash and my CD's went in the dumpster, in pieces."

Max nodded his head solemnly at the words. Tracey scooped up more potatoes to snap down then continued further. "Seventeen year old me adored N'tune. Nineteen year old edgy me got bored with boy bands and moved on to Deervana." The wolf sipped her tea and sighed. "Anything past that is sloppy and you know about already..."

"So what the two of you are saying, is my career is doomed to fail no matter what I do!" Leo growled the words an edge to his voice.

"No, baby. What we're saying is you're at the pinnacle of it!"

"Right!" Tracey nodded. "You could walk away now and have seen more success at twenty than most people see in a lifetime."

"Your career can keep going long into the future if you keep loving your fans and making the amazing music you do. However, this is as good as it gets right here, you've hit your stride and you're basking in the limelight!" The rat clenched his fists as he huffed out excitedly.

"I'm not going anywhere Leo, not if you treat me well anyway. Fuck me if I'm not more worried about you getting bored with my old ass." Tracey shrugged as she cut her steak into two more bites and pops one in her mouth.

"You're not old Tracey!" Leo huffed the words and then rubbed the back of his head. "I just feel so awful hiding you like that..."

"Then wait until you're not making top-tens to tell the world about me, we should be going strong by then if we're still together." The wolf stabbed the last hunk of gravy covered meat and grinned as she offered it to the ram.

Leo blinked at it and looked a little hesitant. The wolf drooped her ears and huffed out. "It's not real meat you sissy, open up!" The ram hesitantly opened his mouth and she shoved the bite in.