Guarded Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I did say it was a tight window to get there." Max looked down at his coffee and huffed out, hesitation showing on his face.

"Something you need to talk to me about, Maximillian?" Tracey quirked a brow and lifted her ears, seeing the struggle on the rat's face.

"Y-yes." Max looks up at her and flicks his tail. "About your relationship..."

The wolf took a long draw of her coffee and sat it down before fixing the rat with an all business-like look. Her hands fold on the table and she spoke out gently. "Alright, let's hear it."

"I just... uh... will this be okay? Are you going to be okay?" He gritted his teeth and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm happy for you guys, I'm thrilled to see Leo so happy... he deserves it, but..."

"I know what you're getting at Max, and relax. I'm a professional first and his lover second when it comes to the show. There will be zero PDA and if I have to deal with someone, it will not become personal. I'm not gonna break some poor fangirls arm and get the record label sued."

The rat let out a relieved sigh and gave a nod. "Thanks... uhm... I'm sorry that-"

"Fuck you, Max. We already went over this, I'm cool with it and you know it. I don't want to cause you problems any more than I do him." The wolf barked the words playfully and reached across the table to slap a hand gently on the rat's shoulder, giving him a reassuring grin.

Max flinched a little at the pat then nodded quickly a small smile on his face. "T-thanks Tracey, it's been a short while, less than a week, but I really do think we could be good friends by the time this is over."

The wolf gave the rat a wide toothy grin and saw the ram approaching out of the corner of her eye. "So... tell me about your wife and kids?"

Max puffed his chest out and sat up straight before quickly grabbing his phone and opening the photo gallery. "Well! This is my wife Joanne! We've been together for twelve years now! This is our oldest daughter, named after her mother..."

Leo walked over and saw the rat leaning over the table showing off pictures, his pink tail whipping about against the seat rapidly. Leo grimaced and pushed a hand to his face. "For fuck sakes, Tracey. Did you ask him about his family? We're gonna be here all day!"

"Be nice Leo, I want to get to know Maximillian better." The wolf gave the ram a gentle smile and scooted over to give him room to sit next to her.

"No, really... we're gonna be here all day, he's got like a dozen kids!" The ram groaned and rolled his eyes before sliding up next to the wolf.

Max huffed and gave the ram a fussy look, the first time he had ever shown any sort of attitude towards the idol that she had seen. "It's eight and you know it, Leo baby!"

"Eight? That's impressive, you must love your wife very much, Max!" The wolf barked the words and gives him a playful grin.

The rat grinned and flicked his tail, his cheeks blushing as he looked away. "She is the light of my life... Oh, this is our youngest boy, just turned one before we began the tour."

"How cute, he's all pink still!" The wolf barked the words and grinned at the photo. "What's his name?"

Max huffed proudly. "Leonard."

Leo looked away his cheeks flushed as Tracey smirked at him. "Nice... that's a hell of a testament to your friendship... are you his godparent or something, Leo?"

"Y-yeah, but it's no big deal!" He huffed and flags down the waitress to make his own order.

Tracey grinned and leaned into the ram, puffing into his drooped ear in a soft whisper only he could hear. "Guess this means one of our puppies needs to be named Maximillian, eh?"

The ram felt his heart lurch to a stop and his blood run cold. He hadn't thought about the concept in all the fervor of sex and emotions that had been his life for the last few days. "Y-you... w-what?! Uh... M-max! We will be right back!"

The ram grabbed Tracey by the wrist and the wolf gave the rat a playful grin as he tugged her along. He pulled her into one of the hallways of the truck stop near the game room where no one was around.

Leo looked at her with fear in his eyes and huffed out in a panic. "W-what... the fuck? A-are you..."

"No stupid!" Tracey laughed and put her hands on her hips. "Is that what you thought?" The wolf grinned at him, her eyes shining now with playfulness. "It was just a theoretical question. Even if I was it would be too early to know!"

The ram leaned against the wall with a huff, feeling his tension ease as he held his hand against his head, fingertips brushing his right most horn as he sighed. "You scared the hell out of me... wait... too early to know?!"

The wolf turned from him and put her hands on the wall, pushing her rear out slightly, letting him get a good look at her butt through her black jeans, her tail wagging gently. "Well... you were eager to play with this doggy, but you didn't think of the possible consequences? I'm only thirty Leo, still more than capable..."

His cheeks flushed at the posture she assumed watching her tail wag, her butt round and lovely in the black jeans. "Y-yeah I just..."

Tracey rolled her eyes and pushed off the wall, shoving her ass into his crotch and pressing her back into his chest. She leaned up against him and pushes a palm up to rest upon his cheek, growling against his throat as she felt his hands circle around and gently rest on her hips. "Relax my ram... Lucky for you I don't like to have cycles, so I keep up on the birth control since it keeps that at bay."

The ram relaxed his shoulders and huffed down into her freshly washed hair, squeezing her hips gently. "Ha... I thought I saw my life flashed before my eyes."

"It does not however... prevent my seasonal heat." Tracey growled the words as she pushed from the ram's arms and moved to face him again.

"Heat?" The ram asked curiously. He knew what it was in theory but had never actually been around a woman when it was happening, at least not that they talked about it.

"Hmm... yeah, it will be due in a week maybe... two tops..." Tracey growled and folded her ears, looking at the ram with a hungry grin. "I've always controlled it in the past because I didn't have a mate, but since I have you... I might get a little... ravenous..."

Leo gave her a wide excited grin and flicked his tail about eagerly. "Ha... let's see you keep that goofy grin when I'm waking you up in the middle of the night for it every day of that week." The wolf hummed the words as she moved in and leaned up on her toes, kissing her ram softly on the lips.

"Will you really be that bad off? Will it still be safe to do it then?" He huffed the words against her lips, moving in and starting to kiss down her throat, his hands moving to paw at her hips once more.

The wolf grinned and tilted her head, smelling his eagerness on him. "Yes it will be that bad, will it be safe? Well, no... it won't be safe for you, I'm going to wear you out, but you won't have to worry about puppies or little sheep."

The ram circled his hands around to grab her rear she had been showing off to him, pulling her body closer. The wolf grinned and pushed into him, seeing a few truck drivers giving them awkward looks as they passed the hallway. "I mean if you wanna get that serious I could stop taking it that week..."

"N-no of course not!" He bleated out against her throat and forced himself to pull from her, recalling he was in public. "I mean... do you want that?"

The wolf gave the ram a grin and turned from him, flicking her tail. "Only thing I need right now is you, Leo. Like I said the other night with the whole relationship thing. Let's see how we look when you're done touring, give it several months to a year. For now let me just enjoy my time with you."

He pushed up to her back and held her close to him in a long gentle hug. Leo huffed softly into her large ears, taking in her scent, warmth, and trying to just relish in the moment. The wolf folded her ears and let him hold her, enjoying his secure arms and letting out her own pleased sigh.

A few moments passed and Tracey felt her stomach grumble before she pulled from his grip, giving him a hungry grin. "Okay asshole, that's enough of that mushy stuff, I want my omelet." The wolf gripped his hand and cheerfully wagged her tail as she tugged her mate back to the restaurant with her.

Returning to the table with Leo in tow, Tracey's tail started thrashing furiously at the plate of food waiting for her. "I need to start working out on the bus, all this restaurant food is going to kill my figure!" The wolf barked the words, already seated and cutting into the eggs and meat.

"Well you could order more healthy things." The ram gave her a playful smile as he sat down to his more modest bowl of oatmeal and some juice.

"Look sheep, oats and grains don't keep the muscle on. You want your bodyguard kicking ass properly, let me have my protein!" The dog barked the words happily and snapped up some more of her breakfast. She paused to reach over to pluck the glass of juice from Leo and take a sip of it.

He watched her take a hit of his juice before taking it back after she sat it down and took a sip on the same side of the glass her lips were on. The wolf gave him a coy smile, scooting a little closer to him, letting her leg and hip push up against his own while she ate.

"After the show tonight, we're overnighting in a hotel again, then leaving in the morning. You could always use the hotel's gym." Max chimed in while getting back to his now mostly cold breakfast he had been working on before Tracey arrived.

"That's a good idea, I will look into that." Tracey smiled at his suggestion before going back to her food.

"Actually..." The manager crossed his arms in thought for a few moments before raising a finger. "If you can make me a list, I could always pick up a small supply of workout items for the bus. You know, some dumbbells or something?"

"Oh! Is that possible? I mean is it okay?" Tracey perked her ears up and looked over at Leo.

"Well... there is plenty of space I don't use. I don't see how a small little stack of workout items would hurt anything. We're sharing the space now so it seems fair." The ram spoke the words while nibbling on his oats.

"Hm..." Tracey gave the younger ram a grin. "It's almost like we moved in together."

Max snorted out a laugh through a bite of his own omelet. "She has a point, Leo baby."

The ram blushed at the thought of it and looked down at his food for a moment before looking back to the rat and giving him a haughty look. "Are you planning to join in on her teasing the shit out of me Max?"

The rat gave the ram a toothy grin and flicked his tail. "Maybe I will... maybe I will..." Max huffed the words playfully before he slid out of the booth, putting a bill on the table for a tip. He trotted past Leo and giving his shoulder a heavy clap, "We're still on a tight deadline, Leo baby. Don't spend too much time on your breakfast."

The ram grunted at the words and started eating his food once more. Tracey smiled and leaned in comfortably. "Max seems to be getting more confident around you since I came along."

Leo sipped his juice and huffed out. "Yeah... he's acting more himself since I've been being less of an asshole."

Tracey perked her ears at that. "Oh? You mean you weren't always a fussy little diva? Here and I thought my love for you had made you a better person." The wolf sighed dramatically and forced her ears down in a heavy droop.

He snorted and reached over to tug one of the ears back up before puffing into it with a hot breath. Tracey yipped and gave him a playful smile. "Anyway... between the stress of the tour and other things. I guess I kind of just lost my own self as well."

"Oooh... so I'm starting to see the real Leo now eh? The diva was as you said... a deflection to protect you from getting hurt eh?" Tracey prodded him gently with her elbow while snapping up another bite of her food.

"I... yeah, I guess we've been playing therapist on each other since the onset, huh?" The ram smiled at her and watched her eat for a moment, enjoying the view of her being so down to earth with him.

"We're both a fucked up mess... but who isn't?" Tracey finished her food then gave him a level look and quirked an ear. "Now the question is... who or what hurt you, to make you put that shield up to begin with?"

Leo sucked in a breath through his teeth, hesitating to speak before prodding at his mostly empty bowl with the spoon he was holding. "Ah... yeah about that... well we can talk about it later."

"Oh rest assured we will, sheep." Tracey huffed the words while sipping down the rest of her coffee. "After the way you aggressively rode my ass about talking to you? You're damn right we're gonna talk about it later."

The ram grumbled to himself but nodded and chomped down the last few bites of oats before drinking down what juice the wolf had left him. "Yes that's fair, it's nothing so major and tragic." He spoke the words as he slid out of the booth then offered Tracey his hand with a smile.

She gripped his hand as he helped her out of the booth but didn't let it go. The wolf gave him a knowing grin as she interlocked her fingers with his and they walked hand in hand out of the restaurant and back to the bus.

Leo held her hand as he helped her back up the steps to the bus then moved in behind her shutting the doors. Once the doors were shut, the ram huffed out and released her hand. He stood to make sure to keep the exit was blocked before fixing her with a playful glare and putting his hands on his hips.

Tracey grinned at his stance and mimicked him. "Yes, my ram?" She gave him a playful flick of her tail as she spoke.

"Give me back my shirt," Leo spoke the words with a smile as he moved over to the wolf.

"Hmm... let me think about it..." Tracey growled the words as he moved over, looming over her and resting a hand on her hip. The dog grinned up at him and tapped his nose. "No." She barked out playfully and tugged from his grip trotting further into the bus, flicking her tail teasingly.

"Stubborn damn wolf!" The ram gave chase and grabbed her up from behind. Tracey let out an excited giggle as he drew her into his arms once more, his hands cupped over her breasts, squeezing them through his own shirt she had stolen.

The wolf grinned and pushed her back into his chest, panting softly at his gentle rubbing and squeezing, her rear grinding into his lap while they stood there in the bus. "Ha... maybe, but you still can't have it back!"

Tracey broke from his grip once more, sauntering over to the bed and taking a seat on it, giving the ram a playful smile. "Admit it, you like seeing me wear your shirt."

Leo moved over and placed his hands on her shoulders, careful to adjust his grip on her right one before shoving her down onto her back and looming over her as he flicks his own tail. "Yeah, I do... I also like seeing you panting and almost drooling in pleasure..."

She blushed at the brazen words and gripped the shirt he was wearing, pulling him down on top of her. "Ha... my ram is getting more confident... hope he has enough energy left for his show tonight..." The dog whispered the words, her lips brushing his before pulling him into a hungry kiss.