Guarded Ep. 08

Story Info
Episode 8: I never liked the rain.
8.7k words
4.91
4.4k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had predicted two weeks at the most, but it never came. The drama with the doe and the encounter with the other wolf, It never came. The video's started trending like mad, it never came. Some of his fans even started asking for her autograph, while she was guarding him, it still never came.

Perhaps, it was due to her being sexually active, for the first time in her life, regardless, it never came. Weeks passed and in the midst of a long trip to the next show, in the longest stretch of the trip. Traveling through the midwest plains heading east and over a month late from her predictions, It finally happened.

Tracey woke in the night, while the bus was rolling down a long lonely stretch of highway. She couldn't tell how late it was, nor did she care. She woke with a pant on her breath, her body furiously burning up. She could feel the sweat all over her as if she had a fever.

His arm was holding her against his chest like it always did. Usually being held made her feel warm and safe on most nights, but tonight it just felt restrictive. She shrugged out of the grip tossing, the sheets and covers off them both of them with a heavy labored sigh.

"You okay?" Leo's groggy words came to her in the darkness and she perked her ears. She knew she wasn't.

Her mind wasn't thinking clearly and she had only one singular thought. The wolf said nothing and climbed atop her ram. Leo let out a surprised huff when she tangled her fingers through his hair grabbing it hard and pulling his face close to her own while she loomed over him. A low savage growl filled his ears and then her mouth was on his, kissing him with a feral hunger he had never felt from her before.

Tracey's tongue shoved into his mouth, lashing violently against his own while kissing him. Every time his own tried to push back, she gave it a warning nip with her sharp teeth. She drank in the taste of him, drawing in a heavy breath through her nose, before pulling from his mouth and moving down his throat. She kissed and bit on the way down, leaving small nips along his flesh.

"Tracey... ngh... are you alright?" Leo panted the words, feeling her sharp teeth dragging against his flesh. She was nipping and biting at his throat as much as she was kissing it.

The plains were known to have heavy bouts of rain and thunderstorms during the early to mid-autumn season, giving way to heavy snowfall during the winter months. The rain hitting the bus was a faint drizzle, but there was plenty of lightning all the same. It filled the large empty plains and illuminated the interior of the bus frequently.

"Oh yes, my ram..." Tracey growled the words, her voice dripping with fervent need as she brushed her kisses down his chest. She took a moment to drag her tongue along his right nipple and give his sculpted muscle a possessive bite. The ram hissed out from her teeth as the wolf rose to sit up over him.

Lightning filled the cabin of the bus in sharp bursts of blue light, illuminating the hungry-looking wolf while she straddled him in the darkness. Her eyes smoldered with an almost madness in them, her sharp large canines showing in a wide possessive grin.

The ram blinked up at her, his heart rate elevating. She looked stunning, but the look in her eyes tore at him on a primal level. She didn't look like the wolf he had fallen for, she looked like a ravenous predator and that sent a jolt of fear up his spine even though he knew she would never hurt him.

"Leeeeeo..." The older wolf groaned his name out and shoved her rear back, grinding and pushing against his boxers. She worked her hips eagerly against his quickly growing bulge. "I'm burning up... fix it." The words came out in a heavy pant and they didn't sound like a request, but a demand. Her nails shoved into his chest, digging into his flesh.

"Ngh... ha... o-okay my wolf..." He panted the words and moved his hands to her hips, gently gripping them as they jerked impatiently.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" Tracey barked the words out and snarled at his gentle touch. The wolf dragged her nails down his chest leaving scratches while shoving her crotch hard against his bulging cock, grinding impatiently. "Fuck me, sheep! Fuck me, or I will tie you down and do it myself!" The wolf barked the words showing her teeth as she growled at her younger lover.

"Tch! F-fine!" He spat the words out in irritation and pain from her dragging nails down his chest. The ram reached to his own hips and stripped his boxers down his length springing forth between them. Her grinding and scent obviously had gotten his body's attention, even through the pain.

Tracey let out an excited huff, her eyes glazing over when she caught his scent. Leo sat up and grabbed her hips pulling her up and more in line with his lap. The wolf grinned, wagging her large white tail like a puppy as he pushed his throbbing head against her wet folds. His length pushed into her drenched entrance with ease, her body more than ready for him.

"Yes, that's a good ram... ngh!" The wolf's tail fluffed out and twitched as he guided her down on top of his length. Her walls violently clenched every inch of the way, until she came to rest against his lap. His head was pushed snug and deep inside her at her core.

"Happy you fussy dog?" Leo panted the words as he wrapped his arms around her. The wolf was already rocking and jerking her hips, feeling him prod and stroke her insides as she panted heavily.

She responded by shoving her mouth to his own in another eager kiss. The ram bleated out from the aggressive jerk of her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck while pushing into his body, her hips bucking wildly against him, forcing his length to plunge hard into her again and again.

Leo moved his hands against her ass, more holding on than anything else as the dog violently rode him while in his lap. The idol moaned against her lips then broke the kiss to clench his teeth, shuddering as his lover gave in hard on him, her walls viciously milking at his intruding length.

Tracey lolled her tongue in a deep throaty sigh of relief, her body giving in to him. "Oh, that's nice... that's what I needed..." The dog gave the ram a drunk grin and pushed her forehead to his own, her hips already working again, bucking and pushing against him in a frenzy to mate. "My sexy ram... you're all I want!"

"You're all I want too, Tracey... ha... ha..." He was panting now, her hips violently grinding and pushing against him, her walls clenching and ready to give in again. "So tight... fuck..."

"Puppies..." The wolf huffed the words into his ear hotly, her breath burning against his skin.

Leo's drooped ear flicked up sharply at the word, the wolf locking down on him once more, giving in. The ram lolled his tongue, trying to ride out the clenching and squeezing. "W-what?"

Another deep pleased sigh and the wolf pushed close once more, her hips now grinding and pushing hard on him. The motion made his head dig against her, made her ache from how deep he was, but she couldn't help herself. "Ha... I want to have your puppies... or lambs... same difference..." Her voice dripped with desire, sounding drunk and fervent.

His bright green eyes widened at the words, Leo looking at her with a look of shock. His own tongue was still hanging out slightly while she bucked against him. "W-wait a sec, I thought you said-"

"Shut up and breed with me you stupid sheep!" The wolf snarled the words, jerking her hips violently, before shifting and slamming down hard into his lap. With a heavy grunt, Leo yelped out at the movement then moaned out from the forced deep push. His nails dug sharply into Tracey's back as he shuddered and let out a defeated groan.

She felt the heat rush in, boiling hot and soothing. The wolf folded her ears and nuzzled his throat and cheek, moaning softly as her hips ground against him, her walls clenching him for every drop. "Good ram...ha..."

The idol panted and clung tight to the wolf as she ground upon his lap, taking everything he had inside her before he shivered and let out a weak groan. His forehead pushed to her own while she grinned and hummed, happy from the fervent mating.

Tracey panted softly for several moments, her blue eyes closed as she tried to focus her thoughts. Finally, she opened them to see her ram looking a little worried and gave him a reassuring smile. "Sorry about that, Leo..."

He blinked at her, seeing her disposition seem to return to normal. He clicked his tongue before cocking an eyebrow, "Puppies and lambs?"

The wolf looked away blushing and squirmed in his lap a little. "L-look... that's the heat talking, don't pay it any mind, okay?"

Leo gave her a playful grin and drifted his fingertips along the wolf's tummy gently. "You sure?"

Tracey glared at him and showed her teeth before brushing his hand away. "Stupid sheep! Stop teasing me!"

"Sorry my wo-" He grunted as Tracey grabbed his wrists and shoved him down onto his back, pinning them above his head.

"You can make it up to me right now..." She growled the words while grinding her hips, feeling him throb inside her still as she started to work her body against him once more.

The ram winced and blinks up at her, panting out as he felt his mate get right back to it. "Ha... s-so soon?"

"You're young, Leo. I'm sure you can keep up with an older dog like me." Tracey sighed the words with perked ears, leaning down over him to peck his lips before giving him a hungry grin. Her hips bucked impatiently against him and she huffed down into his face. The ram panted in response as she got back to her fervent mating with him.

"You look pretty tired, Leo baby," Max spoke to him in a gentle manner, from across the table at the truck stop diner they were having breakfast in.

"Yeah, it was a... long night." The idol sighed the words, giving a yawn before sipping more of his coffee. His large plate of eggs and bowl of oatmeal he had for breakfast, almost gone.

"You're eating a pretty big breakfast too, are you getting sick?" The rat prodded the idol, concern creeping into his voice.

The ram quickly waved a hand. "No! No... nothing like that. I just uh... I needed the extra energy from the food, I guess."

Max put a hand to his cheek in thought before seeing Tracey approach them. She had her own plate heaped full of eggs and meat from the breakfast bar. The manager smiled at the bodyguard. "Good morning Trace-" His nose caught her scent, even through the food and her own recent shower. The older male put the pieces together right away and awkwardly averted his eyes.

"Good morning, Maximillian." The wolf spoke the words while settling down next to Leo, who had scooted over to give her room to sit. The look on his face told Tracey all she needed to know. It stood to reason he would pick up on it, he was an older male after all with more worldly experience and even had a wife.

"So I've got news from the label," Max spoke out while shoveling a few bites of his own breakfast down.

"Good or bad news?" Leo asked dryly, swiping Tracey's fresh mug of coffee and taking a sip. The wolf gave him a playful growl in response to the gesture.

"Very good in my opinion. Once the tour wraps up, they want you back in the studio working on another album, ASAP."

"Interesting... I assume they would want another tour too?" The idol set the coffee mug back down before grinning at Tracey. "Sorry for stealing your coffee."

"You're going to need that energy boost when I get you back on the bus." The wolf growled the worlds playfully as she plucked up the mug and started sipping on it from the same side he used.

Max grinned at the display and shook his head. "Most likely, but I better get some home time first. Watching you two these last months has really made me miss my wife."

"Months..." Tracey spoke quietly and looked down at her mostly drank coffee. "Has it been months already?"

"You joined up almost right at two months ago, Tracey." Max spoke the words, looking the details up in his phone. "Yeah... a little before the halfway point of autumn. It's almost winter now."

Time really was moving fast. She tried to stop and relish it, she tried to not take it for granted, him for granted. It was already getting close to halfway over. "I should... call Mom. I've not called her since I started this gig." Tracey slid out of the booth and walked from the diner.

"Is she okay?" Max looked at Leo curiously.

"I mean we don't have the history you and Joanne do, Max. I can't read her with certainty, but yeah... I think she is rattled that it's been so long. She knows there's a time limit on this job." Leo looks out over his shoulder, seeing Tracey outside through the windows, phone to her ear pacing about.

"The job is timed, Leo. You guys aren't..." Max spoke the words gently while looking up at the ram.

Leo cut his eyes back to the rat and gave him a sad smile. "I know that and so does she. I think she has kept herself guarded because of what happened in the past with, Helen."

"Helen?" The rat asked, his head tilting.

Leo frowned and waved a hand. "Ah... w-well... stuff I shouldn't be talking about Max, really really personal stuff of hers. Sorry."

Max nodded his head and thought about things. "Helen... where have I heard that name before..."

The ram sighed and shook his head. "If you want the dirt, just search for Helen Sherry online. You will find the gist of things there. Just don't mention any of this to her, she would kill me for bringing it up."

The rat gave a nod and glanced over the rams shoulder at the wolf outside. "Mums the word Leo. Now..." He jerked his head towards Tracey, "Go talk to her."

"But... she already knows I'm not going anywhere, and-"

"Leonard," Max spoke the words in a surprisingly stern tone. "No matter how tough she may act, she is still a woman whom you love. Go remind her you're there for her."

"Love..." Leo swallowed a lump in his throat and looked back at Tracey through the glass. A chill running up his spine at the sight of her.

"It's painfully obvious to everyone but you two, regardless if you've confirmed it or not." Max spoke the words dryly and sipped his coffee. "Now stop being so introspective and get out there."

The ram smiled at him and grinned. "Oh, okay boss. I'm on my way." Leo gave him a playful flick of his tail after standing and moved outside of the diner.

Max pulled up a picture of Joanne on his phone and gave a grin before looking back at Leo. "They're both so stubborn, it's probably the push they needed."

Tracey put a hand to her cheek and gave a controlled huff. "Yes, Mom... I've been busy. I know..."

The wolf saw the ram move out towards her. She had of course been keeping a lazy eye upon him while outside, occasionally glancing at his booth in the diner. Her ears lifted as he made his way to her. "Hey, Mom. I should go, I will call you back."

Leo grinned and walked up to her, putting his hands on his hips. "I can come back if it's personal." He spoke the words out, making sure his voice was loud enough over the idling of trucks and cars at the truck stop.

"Tracey, who is that?" Her mother's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"T-that's... my..." The wolf bit her lower lip and looked away from him awkwardly.

"May I?" Leo grinned as he held his hand out towards her.

"You may not! This is my mother!" Tracey glared at him and huffed out, her tail rapidly wagging about.

"Tracey, are you okay?" Her mother's voice came from the phone once more.

"I'm fine, Mom! He's just being an ass right now!" The wolf growled back while glaring at the ram.

"C'mon... it will be fine, I promise not to be disrespectful!" The ram spoke the words playfully as he pushed up against the fussing dog and moved to huff into her ear. "Afraid of her knowing about me?"

Tracey glared furiously at the ram and clenched her teeth. "You're a fucking idiot!"

"Tracey!" Even Leo heard the sharp reprimand from the speaker of her phone.

"Not you, Mom! Argh!" The wolf stomped her foot and growled at the ram. "Fine, whatever!" She thrust the phone into his hands.

Leo cleared his throat before holding the phone up to his ear and speaking in his interview voice. "Hello, Mrs Wellford. Nice to meet you."

The wolf on the other line got silent before speaking out. "Nice to meet you too young man, why are you on my daughters phone?"

"Ah, well, that is to say..." The ram looked at Tracey who had casually reached into her back pocket and withdrew her brass knuckles, fitting them and clenching her fist. She stood there watching him speak to her mother, crossing her arms.

The ram grinned at her, the grin almost looking like a challenge to her as he took a step away from her. Tracey jerked her tail up and huffed as she followed after him. "What are you doing, sheep?"

"So, ah... yes. I'm her client you could say. The one she is watching." Leo casually spoke the words, falling back one step at a time while the wolf snarled and stomped after him.

"Oh! I've never spoken to one of her clients before, why the interest in speaking with me, uh... mister?"

"Leo, just Leo. No need for any formalities with me, Mrs Wellford." He spoke the words and gave the wolf a wink as she reached for her phone and he sidestepped it with a flourish and kept a pace ahead of her.

"F-fucking..." Tracey blushed and stomped her foot, pouting a little. She put the knuckles away and proceeded to lower her stance, as if ready to tackle him.

"So why the interest in speaking with me, Leo?" Her mother asked curiously, hearing the huff and pace of his breath change as he was evading the wolf playfully.

"Well, that is to say... I'm not just her client now..." He gave the wolf a toothy grin, seeing her cheeks flushing a heavy crimson and her tail going rigid.

"Sheep, I will end you!" Tracey barked the words with a snarl.

"I don't think I follow, Leo." Her mother's voice came out confused at the whole exchange.

"So uh... my time is getting cut short, let me summarize."

"I will summarize your eulogy!" Tracey barked out and dove on the ram, tackling him to the ground.

Leo grinned and let out a bleat from the tackle as he quickly snapped out into the phone. "I'm dating your daughter, I love her very much, nice meeting you, Mom!"

Tracey's mother pulled the phone from her ear as she heard the sound of cursing and snarling from her daughter on the other line.

"Oh my gods! What are you doing you asshole!" Tracey snarled as she shoved her hands to his chest, pinning him to the walkway outside of the diner, her cheeks flushed while she growled.

"Mom!" Tracey barked out as she got her phone back to her ear. "I will call you back later." She didn't wait for a reply and hung it up before glaring daggers down at the ram beneath her. Leo gave her a wide grin and put his hands together, fingers shaped like a heart.

"Are you insane?" The wolf grumbled and lowered her ears, leaving her hands resting on his chest. Several onlookers were gawking as they made their way to and from the truck stop.

"Yes. I've lost my mind since you came into my life, Tracey. What better way to show I'm not all talk than to tell your mother." He huffed the words proudly and gave her a challenging grin.

Tracey let out a throaty sigh, her breath coming out in a deep plume of mist in the cold autumn air. She lifted her ears and looked up as raindrops began to fall from the sky.

"Let's get off the ground before someone calls the cops." She climbed from him and offered him a hand up. The ram took it and climbed to his feet, dusting himself off and giving her a smile.

"Why do this Leo? Do you doubt my feelings for you?" Trace asked pointedly as she crossed her arms over her stomach and gave him a curious look.

"I don't... but..." He shrugged and shook his head. "Seeing how you looked, how you felt when you processed the time gone."