Guarded Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What of it?" Tracey growled the words, an edge to her voice.

"I don't want you to go after this tour is over. Stay with me while I record the next album. Stay with me on the next tour as well." He spoke the words point blank to her, his eyes fixed on hers with a challenging look in them.

She met his eyes and kept them fixed as if studying him for a long moment. "What if I don't want to stay after this gig is up?"

"Then stay with me without it being a 'gig'. Stay with me as my girlfriend and partner." His eyes didn't leave hers as they stared at one another.

Tracey took a deep breath and frowned. "Your career Leo... Your fut-"

"Fuck my career. You are my future." The ram snarled the words as he grabs both her shoulders, careful of his hand placement on the right one.

The wolf yipped at the words and strong grip, her hands moving to his chest to rest there. "You're insane, Leo... I'm not worth-"

"Shut up!" The ram snapped out, the wolf blinking in shock at his words. "Just shut the fuck up already about that! You're worth it to me! You're worth everything to me, damn it!"

Her large white ears folded and the wolf huffed before pushing her forehead to his chest. Leo moved a hand to rub at the back of her head gently. "It doesn't matter Tracey. I plan to renegotiate my contract after this tour anyway..."

"Is that right?" She drew in a heavy breath as he held her, smelling his strong musky scent. A shiver running down her spine, the words he spoke earlier still clear in her mind. 'Dating your daughter, I love her very much'.

"Yeah. If they want me to do another album and tour, I'm only doing it with you and proper security detail."

"What if they don't bite and cut you off?" Tracey spoke out weakly.

"Then so be it, I've got enough money to drop all this. I could take you with me and we could go anywhere you wanted, never work again." The ram spoke the words lovingly, stroking his hand down the long white and red braid of her hair.

She sat there thinking about the words. It was a hell of a thing to say, the idea of just running away with him. "Leo... thank you, but I know you."

"Know me?" He asked, feeling her pull from his grip and step back.

She folded her arms behind her back and looked up. The rain had picked up to a drizzle now. "You love your job, you love your fans."

The idol moved a hand to her face and guided her to look upon him. "I love you."

Tracey jerked from his hands and turned from him. She started walking away from him, her tail thrashing about.

"Tracey!" Leo moved after her, pacing up next to her. The wolf cut her eyes back to his then looked straight ahead. Her cheeks were wet, but he couldn't tell if it was from tears or the rain.

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"If you plan to follow me, do it silently." The wolf snarled the words as she kept walking through the parking lot of the truck stop to the entrance. It was like a lot of truck stop depots, a little oasis in the middle of nowhere, woods, and farmland all around.

Leo frowned but kept pace with her, as she walked down the road and away from the truck stop. He knew Max and the others would flip out about them being gone, but he didn't care.

Tracey kept walking, the old asphalt eventually turning to gravel. She walked in the rain for a long span of several minutes, the ram following next to her the whole time. Her ears lifted as a loud crack of thunder boomed out and the rain began to fall harder.

Leo reached out and grabbed her hand before he started to pull her from the road. "Don't fucking drag me around, sheep!"

"Oh shut up! We need to get out of the rain, you stubborn dog!" He shot back and pulled the smaller wolf with him through the grass to a large tree for shelter.

Tracey scowled at him but let him pull her until they both were under the large tree. She growled and leaned up against it, crossing her arms over her soaked through clothes, a shiver rolling up her spine.

"Do you hate me now?" Leo asked, leaning against the tree next to her.

"Are you stupid? Of course I don't hate you..." Tracey huffed the words and looked out over the landscape. There were nothing but roads, trees, and fields to be seen all around them. The truck stop was at least a mile back down the road and it was pouring rain now.

"Why this then?" He spoke out while looking out over the same scenery.

Tracey kept her arms folded and sat there for a long while, just listening to the rain falling. She was silent for several minutes before she finally spoke out softly. "I don't want to take this from you, Leo."

"You're not taking anything from me." He spoke out in response.

"You say that now, but if you couldn't tour and perform. You would be miserable." The wolf growled the words and looked away.

"I would be more miserable without you," Leo spoke out and stepped from the tree before turning and facing her.

"I'm not going anywhere, stupid!" She snapped out and showed her teeth.

"Then stop worrying about my career and just stay by my side!" The ram fired back, pushing his palms to the large trunk of the tree and glaring down at the wolf.

"Yeah? And what about when it gets out? What about when your career is in shambles because of me! All because of fucking me!" Tracey screamed the words into his face, tears flowing down her face as another roar of thunder filled the air.

"Then I will fucking tour casinos and local places! I don't give a fuck about the size of the crowds or money I make, so long as you're there with me." Leo spoke to her in a strong confident tone.

"You're... you're insane Leo! I'm not worth this! I'm... I'm just not!" Tracey snapped the words back, her voice cracking as she shivered from the cold, tears flowing down her face now.

"Will you just fucking shut up about that already? You are to me! You're worth everything to me!" He snarled the words and saw the wolf open her mouth to say something. He pushed his lips to her own before she could speak, a soft yip erupting from her throat before she was forced into the kiss.

Tracey threw her arms around his neck and pulled her wet body against his own, as he pushed her hard up against the tree. Her wet tail wagged while their tongues rolled and flicked against one another.

Leo pulled from her lips after several moments and snarled the words. "I don't care... I love you..."

She clenched her teeth and blinked into his eyes before shaking her head. "S-stupid... I do too... I love you so much, Leo!" She barked the words out and pushed her mouth back to his, both of them furiously kissing while taking shelter from the rain.

He felt his heart flutter at the words and drew her closer in his embrace, their tongues rolling against one another's desperately. Leo huffed out and pulled from her lips as he felt her hands push hard to his chest. "Tracey... please stay with me... I don't care about the price."

"I..." She gave a defeated sigh and folded her ears before nodding. "Alright... alright, you stubborn fucking ram... "

Leo grinned and moved in to kiss the tears away from her cheeks. "I will always be here for you... I will always be your rock and bear your burdens."

The wolf giggled and shook her head."Y-you fucking nerd..." Tracey grinned and pushed her palm to his face, looking into his eyes. "I will always be your shield, Leo... I will always protect you..."

He grinned proudly at the words and nodded. "Thank you, Tracey... you're my everything."

The wolf barked out a sobbing laugh and hugged closer to him before shaking her head. "I... I don't want to go back to a time without you... I don't want to sleep alone again..."

"You won't, my wolf... it may be cramped tour buses and hotels, but I will always be with you..." Leo speaks the words lovingly, stroking her wet ears and hair.

"I would stay by your side in a rickety old shack and penniless, Leo." Tracey growled the words and fixed him with a defiant stare.

The ram nodded as he looked back into her eyes and moved his fingertips over her face. "I know you would... I love you."

Tracey gave him a smile and pushed her forehead to his own and spoke out weakly. "And I love you..."

The two stood holding one another for several moments before Leo felt Tracey shiver and pulled closer to her. "Ha... the rain isn't letting up... should we just strike out back to the truck stop, or stand here and let hypothermia set up?"

"Don't be so dramatic..." The wolf grumbled the words and dug her cell phone out, seeing she had no signal. "Hmm... we are off the beaten path I guess..."

Leo frowned and gave a shrug. "So do we just run back and hope we don't get sick?"

Tracey looked around and shook her head. "Nah... we would just make things worse." She frowned and looked up at her ram. "Sorry... this is my fault..."

Leo showed his teeth in a grin. "It's fine... if it's my fate to die today, I will be glad it is with you!" He spoke the words dramatically as he clasped her hands in his own.

The wolf grinned, her eyes shining as she pulled from his grip and shook her head. "You're such a nerd..." Tracey clicked her tongue and looked back at the thicket of trees behind them. "Hmm... I could probably start a fire for us..."

"Really, you've got stuff to do that?" The ram asked curiously.

"I've got bullets and a taser. If I can get a rock to crack open the casing for the gunpowder and some dried tinder buried under forest debris? Sure, I could set it up."

"Wow, that sounds amazing. Well, let's go try to gather up some things!" Leo spoke the words out, the excitement in his voice evident.

"Well, maybe not..." Tracey spoke out as she pointed to the road, one of the big black buses slowly driving along it.

"Damn... I wanted to rough it with you..." Leo fussed and crossed his arms.

"I will take you camping sometime later you big baby," Tracey spoke the words with a smile as she moved from the tree to wave the driver down.

"You both are idiots..." Max grumbled from inside Leo's bus, the two of them wrapped up in blankets and grinning at one another. The heater of the bus was going at full blast, filling the interior with heat.

"It's my fault, Max, don't blame poor Leo," Tracey spoke the words and leaned against the ram, giving a yawn.

"Well, I'm just glad you're both okay. It's a good thing I had the foresight to watch the direction you were leaving the truck stop from." The rat spoke the words as he poured another hot cup of tea from a thermos and presented it to the wolf.

"Ha... good thing, Max. What would I do without you?" Leo spoke out while sipping his own mug of tea and shivering.

"Apparently freeze to death." The rat spoke dryly.

"Hey, I was about to get a fire going," Tracey spoke out playfully.

"Well, that's a relief." Max nodded and folded his arms, looking between the two of them. "You get things sorted?"

"Yes, Dad," Leo spoke to the rat with a grin, earning him a glare from the manager.

"Sorted?" Tracey asked curiously, looking between the ram and the rat.

"Uh... that is to say..." Leo spoke out awkwardly as he rubbed his still-damp hair, not sure if he should mention Max prodded him into action.

Max spoke out pointedly. "You were tackling him to the ground, then stomped off with him following you. That's what I mean by sorted, Tracey."

"Oh... Y-yeah, we're good Maximillian." The wolf awkwardly looked away with a blush on her cheeks. Leo looked at the rat with an appreciative smile for playing wingman for him.

The rat let his curiosity get the better of him and spoke out. "What was that all about anyway?"

Leo frowned and sat up a little, flicking his still damp ears. "Well, Max... I confessed my love to her."

The rat grinned and looked to the wolf as he spoke. "That's great, when's the wedding date?"

Tracey barked out and glared at the rat. "Maximillian, that isn't funny!"

Leo grinned and spoke out playfully. "Spring, of course, we will wed in the spring."

The wolf growled at the ram and thumped her tail on the floor of the bus. "Ram... you are pushing your luck with me..."

"I'm on a roll lately though, got you to tell me you love me and..."

"You're gonna be 'on a roll' against the interstate pavement after I toss your snarky ass out of the doors, while this bus is still moving!" The wolf barked the words at the ram, before pouncing on him and pushing him down. Both of them toppled over in a tangle of blankets and empty mugs.

Max laughed out at the two of them and cleared his throat. "Well... if you two are going to start up, can you let me off the bus first?"

Tracey growled playfully in the mess of blankets while hugging tightly to the ram. "Yes yes... Maximillian, we will wait until you leave..."

Leo gave a laugh and moved a hand to pet at Tracey's hair while sitting up with her against him. "Joking aside though, you've not been in my bus chilling with me like this for a while Max."

"Gee, I wonder why that is, Leo baby?" The rat gave him a knowing smile and looked over to the dog that was pressed to him.

"Sorry, do you boys need some bro time? Should us women folk go to the other bus for you?" Tracey spoke out dryly and grinned at Max.

Leo grinned and shook his head. "No, but seriously. I was serious about what I said a few weeks ago. If the studio wants to produce another album. I would love to get you guys in on it. Trixie too."

Max nodded his head. "Yeah, I remember those late nights of us working together here in this bus, drinking cold coffee, and trying to plan."

Tracey shivered at the thought of cold coffee. "If you think I can be of use, but you better figure out a way to have hot coffee here. Nothing else fill up some thermoses with it before we start!"

"Should we look to get started on that soon, Leo?" Max spoke to the ram curiously.

The idol shook his head. "Not until I renegotiate my contract. There need to be some changes."

Max frowned and put his hands on his lap. "You're going to let the wolf out of the bag, eh?"

Tracey snorted at the words and rolled her eyes. "Stubborn fucking ram..."

Leo folded his arms "After the tour? Yes. I plan to let it be known very plainly, and if they don't like that, I will call it and move on to a solo career or something. I also will be expecting more pay for the crew as well."

"You play a risky game, Leo baby, but, I'm by your side to the end," Max spoke the words and gave a nod.

"It's my game to play and my story to tell." The idol gritted his teeth as he shrugs. "The label would drop me once my popularity tapered off anyway. Better to go out on my terms, taking care of my wolf and my friends."

"Your friends and wolf, huh?" Max grinned at the words and rose to his feet. "Well... I will reach out to Trixie and let her know you want to enlist her help in songwriting as well. Let me head upfront and let your driver know I need to stop so you can have your bus back."

Tracey looked over at the ram and clicked her tongue, "Your wolf huh?"

"My wolf..." Leo spoke back, offering a challenging grin.

The bus had hardly shifted back into gear and pulled back onto the interstate, before Tracey pushed into Leo's arms and shoved her mouth to his in a frantic kiss. He kissed her back all too eagerly, his fingertips trailing through her mussed hair and brushing her white ears.

Tracey broke from his lips and moved to his throat, dragging her tongue up it slowly, tasting him while her tail furiously wagged. "Your wolf... huh?"

Leo gave her a cocky grin and grabbed her hips. The wolf yipped as he jerked her around before he moved his hands up over her breasts. Tracey panted out and lolled her tongue as he grabbed them roughly and squeezed at them. "Yeah... my sexy little wolf..."

She panted at his touch, his hands strong and a little rough on her now. She hadn't bothered changing into a bra so her peaks were hard and sensitive, his fingers seeking them out and pinching at them lightly. The wolf yipped and growled back at him. "Hey! Ngh... w-watch it..."

"Apologies my wolf, I thought you would enjoy me getting rough during your heat." Leo spoke the words in a cocky tone of voice and Tracey found herself pushed onto his bed from behind.

She huffed as she hit the mattress and blankets then lifted up on her palms, glaring back at the ram. Her ears lifted as he moved up behind her and grabbed at the boxers she had quickly stolen from his stock and donned earlier. Leo grinned and deftly jerked them down. Her large tail whipped about as he exposed her slick folds to him, visible trails of her eagerness rolling down her inner thighs.

"Ha... you're dripping for me, dog... I'm flattered." Leo spoke the words in his haughty tone as he tugged down his own boxer shorts, his length springing forth, eager and dripping pre for his mate.

Tracey lolled her tongue and shook her ass while looking back and seeing as much smelling his own eagerness. "Yeah yeah... you're a tough alpha sheep, now get on with it before I take it!" The wolf growled the words, then yelped as he grabbed her hips and shoved the tip right up against her, gripping her tail in one hand.

"Yeah yeah... you're a tough doggy, we know Tracey..." The ram cooed the words and pushed forward, taking his time as he felt every inch slowly sink down into his lover. Tracey growled furiously at the words but dug her nails into the sheets, letting him mount her at his own pace.

Finally, a few moments later he was buried fully inside her, his tip snug at her core. The wolf sighed happily then moaned in approval as the ram got right to work mating her. "Oh yes... I needed you... I missed you, Leo..."

"I missed you too my wolf... ha..." He sighed out and climbed over her, pushing his palms to the bed next to her own, his chest pushing into her back. Tracey grinned up at him and wagged her tail furiously, showing she approved of the position.

"Fuck you're so good to me..." She growled the words, whimpering and moaning as he bucked up against her, thrusting down into her body intently now. The position was feral and felt proper to her in this state, like an alpha wolf taking her after smelling her desperate heat.

The ram loomed over her smaller body, thrusting into her from behind, the dog yipping and moaning out with each deep push. He could feel her tail brushing up his chest in a happy wag. "You're good to me too Tracey... I don't want to live without you..."

She lifted her ears and moaned out before showing her teeth and panting back at the ram. "I love you too, stupid! Now kill the mushy stuff and fuck me!"

Leo grinned at her demands and slid his hands over her wrists, holding them down. Tracey barked out excitedly at the hold, then lolled her tongue and moaned out happily as the ram began to thrust more intently into her. His head crashed into her deeply, again and again, making her start to ache from the force he was using.

Tracey grinned drunkenly and folded her ears, feeling him take her in such a dominant way, feeling his length shove hard into her again and again. Her mind was foggy and hazed over with her desperate heat. "Oh yes, my love... hold me down and claim me... I'm all yours."

Leo groaned into her ears, panting into them as he ground his hips. The movements made her body sway and jerk against his bed while she panted out. "I know my wolf... you're all mine..."

She sighed and wiggled her rear against him, as he ground and pushed into repeatedly. The wolf moaned out hotly and then sighed. "Claim me properly my ram... give me a nice strong wolf or ram just like you!"

He bit his lower lip at the words, still not used to this drunken breeding talk. He grinned and shoved hard against the dog in response to her words. She yipped out and gasped as he forced her to her chest, holding a hand against her shoulder to keep her cheek pressed to the mattress. "Ha... only one? How about twins? We could have a lamb and a puppy, Tracey!"