Guarded Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened carefully as she poured out her story. About Nicolai's unrelenting pursuit from the moment he saw her, about refusing to take no for an answer. Then one day he just took her and the enforcers did nothing to stop him, they witnessed him doing it and just turned their backs on her pleas for help. He took her back to his pack and forcibly mated her, she had been trapped, they were tied she couldn't flee him until he died or someone stronger or even her true mate took his place.

She took a shuddering breath before recounting her life under Nicolai, and it was under him, she was nothing more than a slave to his every whim. She was not to leave the house without him, not to dress in anything but what he wanted, the house had to be kept immaculate, she had to do everything he asked of her no matter what. Her one act of defiance against him lead to her now healed crippling, she hadn't felt like cooking a roast, it was too hot so instead made a beautiful cold pasta dish with chorizo sausage and more. He had gone into a rage, he had wanted a roast not this slop. He broke the dish the meal had been sitting in and used one of the sharp edges to sever the muscles in her shoulder. He then tied a dirty cloth in place to stop the bleeding a demanded his dinner cooked just the way he wanted it and the kitchen cleaned before she was able to tend her arm.

"The infection nearly killed me," she told him as he hugged her close. "The healer managed to reattach all the muscles but he had been ordered to make them heal wrong. I could barely walk in my wolf form and couldn't use my left arm for much."

She went silent for many moments. "Nathanael managed to fix it, took him months of hands on healing and physio." She gently pulled out of his arms. "There was one thing Nicolai never could have done, one way in which he never could have hurt me..." she said absently as she stared at the ceiling.

"I promised myself I would never let anyone have that kind of control over me." She told him.

"I don't understand." He said as he gently pulled her back into his arms.

"He owned my body in the most cardinal of ways but he did not own my heart. He was not my true mate." She took a deep shaky breath. "You however can hurt me far greater than he ever could."

He smiled gently as he rubbed his jaw against her cheek. "Because I own your heart, I am your soulmate."

She stilled, confused, he sounded pleased that this was so when it was still a revelation to her. Wait, how did he know? How did he find out? Who had told him!

"I've known since yesterday." He told her correctly interpreting her tenseness.

"Who told you?" She growled a little in anger there was no way he could have put the pieces together on his own.

"Electra hinted, I joined the dots, she knew the moment I recounted our time under my truck." He gently rubbed her back trying to get her to relax.

"She had no right..." she said still a little angry.

"Would you have told me?" He asked and was met with silence giving him his answer. "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to get to know you, to love you, protect you, treat you like a queen." She shoved herself out of his arms.

"You sound just like him... get OUT." She yelled as she got off the bed. She went to grab him and kick him from her room. He lunged and grabbed her, locking his arms around hers trapping them to her sides. She struggled but he just tightened his grip and placed her back down pinning her beneath him. He was surprised that he was winning a wrestling match with a Were but he suddenly remembered that most Were didn't intentionally hurt their mates and that she was trying not to hurt him. The only way to do that was to let him win.

He waited until he had her attention and she stopped fighting. "Difference between me and him," he said into her ear with no aggression just stating some simple truths. "I will not trap you in a life which will strip you of your identity, I will not strike you for making your own decisions or simply because I can. I will not take you unless you want me to, I will not isolate you from others nor will I take offence if you decided to call me a fucking arsehole when we argue... and we will be equals in everything we do together." He kissed her cheek then pulled away, he scooped up his belt and boots and left her to think.

He walked down stairs and thought he had made it out clean but Electra and Nathanael were waiting for him out by his car. He took a deep breath, "How much did you over hear?" He asked.

"All of it..." Electra said with a shrug.

Nathanael rested a hand on his shoulder. "You did well. Just keep chipping, you'll get through to her eventually."

"That or you'll kill each other." Electra said before she went to turn in.

"She's kidding." Nathanael said trying to reassure him.

"Am not." She answered back before walking into the house.

"She's kidding." Nathanael said clapping Eric's shoulder before he too went to turn in for the night.

****

Haley was so tired she had fallen asleep in her chair after dinner. They had all gone to the family room after dinner where some watched TV, others read, talked or played games. She had mainly listened, learning, not involving herself in the conversations. She was a little hesitant about joining in and didn't feel confident enough to strike up a conversation, and thankfully no one pushed her.

Jeff had left shortly after dinner to return to the pride, as he had already been gone longer than he should have been to bring her here. She had accepted that he would leave and even resigned herself to the fact that she was now separated from her family. However this knowledge didn't frighten her, these people didn't frighten her, they were warm and inviting and she knew she would eventually find her place among them.

She stirred when she felt strong arms lift her, she opened her eyes and focused on a broad chest, she glanced up wondering sleepily who it was. Her eyes focused on Wolfgang but even the knowledge that the man she would soon call Alpha was carrying her didn't wake her. It had been a long day and that run before dinner had just shown her how out of shape she was.

The group had taken it easy on her, they had moved to the speed of the cubs which funnily was even slower than her as they were clumsy. Their big feet, which eventually would match their size were a hindrance to them. Although they moved quite well, it just made them slower, it was more like a fast walk than an actual run.

She closed her eyes and started to drift back to sleep. Wolfgang grinned as she rested her head on his chest to sleep. He carried her swiftly back to her room. He was followed by Amy who carried Thais, Susan who carried Serenity, Alanna who carried Temperance, and Anna. They all walked into Haley's room, for now the cubs would sleep with Haley at night as she drew comfort from them. At least until she was strong enough and confident enough to not need them any more.

Wolfgang placed Haley down in the centre of the bed the moment Anna had the covers down. Anna stripped her down and tugged a night shirt on her. The cubs were tucked in around her in their underwear. Alanna, Anna and Susan left quietly.

Wolfgang wrapped an arm around Amy and kissed her forehead as he watched the cubs and Haley. Thais twitched in his sleep, probably dreaming of chasing his sisters or some small animal. Temperance yawned and stretched, she rolled once then huffed and half crawled on top of her brother before settling. Serenity just curled up beside Haley.

Wolfgang wrapped his arms around Amy and slowly walked her from the room getting the lights on the way out. He nuzzled at her neck for a moment before he walked her to their room. When the door was firmly shut behind them he turned her and lifted her chin to carefully capture her lips.

He groaned a little as he slowly explored her mouth, her taste was as addictive to him today as it was the first time he tasted her. She started to purr as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck tangling her hands in his hair. His arms pulled her tight to his body, lifting her a little as he walked her to the bed. He gently laid her down and crushed her beneath his body.

He kept his kisses light, slowly building the passion between them. He broke his kiss and caught her jaw, turning her head up and aside to give him access to her throat. He ran his lips over her throat, kissing and nipping at her throat. He sucked a piece of skin into his mouth and sucked giving her a love bite. He released her skin and grinned as he kissed her abused skin.

She squirmed beneath him and started to tug on his shirt to pull it off. He growled at her, wanting her to stop. He was doing this his way even if he had to tie her up to get it. She stopped moving and gave him a puzzled look before shrugging and releasing him.

He had been trying to remember the last time he had loved her body slowly and realised it had been months since he had made love to her intensely. Fucking was gratifying and sometimes it was just what they both needed, however sometimes he wanted to give her the attention he believed she deserved, and because she could never say no to him he always got his way.

"Behave or I will shackle you." He warned.

Amy chuckled, "I don't think so..." she suddenly vanished from beneath him. He growled and went to move but found himself shackled to the bed in the very manacles he had just threatened her with, only these manacles were metamorphic and his ankles were also bound. He glared at his mate who stood at the end of the bed watching him with a knowing grin. With a simple thought he was naked, her eyes scanning his naked form appreciatively, she would never get over the fact that this man, this god among men was all hers.

"Amy..." he growled.

"No... my turn." She told him firmly.

He fought the chains for a few moments however they were strong and secure. He stopped fighting his situation and just glared at her wondering what she was going to do next. She softly ran a hand down his chest, feeling each defined muscle, she smiled and leant down, she licked around his left nipple and he groaned. She chuckled as she ran her tongue down his body, laving it with long, slow, teasing swipes.

The chains rattled as he fought against them, he wanted to grab her as she hovered over his straining maleness, breathing hot breath onto it and licking her lips in exaggerated movements. He groaned and fought the chains as she moved away from his straining desire and to his thighs. She bit his right thigh, her nails digging into the taut flesh and gently raking them up and down his thighs.

He felt his control slip, the alpha in him was furious that he had let his mate get him in this situation, even though he had not willingly put himself in chains. He growled as his wolf came forward in their mind, his eyes shifted becoming molten bronze, he fought against the chains with both his strength and his mind, hoping the combined assault would break them. No suck luck, it made his fury rise, when he got his hands on her he was going to make her pay for this, for teasing him.

He went completely still as she slowly made her way back towards his desire. He could live with the chains if she took care of his needs and stopped teasing him. She glanced up at him with impish eyes, she cupped his balls and gently played with them. He snarled when she pulled away and stood at the end of the bed, just watching him. He glared at her and she just smiled and waited for him, it took him a moment to realise the chains were gone.

He pushed himself up and flung himself at her, sending them both crashing to the floor. She grunted as they landed, the air rushing from her lungs as he landed on top of her. His teeth sunk into her neck, holding her still as he tore her clothes from her body. The human and the wolf fought for dominance in their body, he knew he was hurting her in his haste, he knew she wouldn't really care and would accept a little roughness in their love making. But he didn't like to hurt her, not even unintentionally.

His wolf, the alpha, however was all for teaching his mate a lesson for restraining him, for making him wait, for the teasing. He was distracted from his mental war by her shifting slightly beneath him, he tightened his bite as he growled, breaking the skin in several places. He released his bite and sucked on the wound, groaning as her blood coated his tongue. She shifted again beneath him and got another growl.

"Well I am laying on something that is digging into my back." She grumbled.

He released her wound and jerked her up, with one arm he pinned her to his chest, the other dug for the offending object. His hand wrapped around something hard and pointy which would dig into the small of her back, he yanked it out and studied the plastic creature, probably one of the cubs toys, for a moment before he tossed it away. He fisted a hand in her hair and tilted her head aside, his tongue licked at the small amount of blood he had missed, his eyes closed in pleasure as there one only one thing that tasted better than her blood to his mind and that was currently filling his nose with its heady scent.

Her arms wrapped around him and shifted a little so that she could wrap her legs around his body. He growled a little when she started to move but relaxed as her movements weren't trying to get away but closer. He nipped at her throat as the two minds still fought for control, she groaned and flung her head back, rubbing herself against his shaft.

The wolf won when his eyes focused on her beared throat, her submission to him, he pushed her from his body, she landed with a thump and glared at him for a moment. He growled as his body started to shift, the wolf didn't want to go completely wolf so slid into his hybrid form. She watched him as he shifted and became a thing of old horror movies, the large body of a man but with all the features of a wolf.

He grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her stomach, he moved quickly, recapturing her hips and crowding her body, stamping his dominance on her body. He jerked her hips up and onto her knees before he buried his snout a little awkwardly between her legs, taking a deep breath before he snaked his tongue out to taste her readiness.

She groaned and spread her legs and braced her body, inviting him to taste deeply, she went to push her upper body up but stopped when he growled, he didn't want her on all fours, he just wanted her bottom up. He watched her for a moment as she settled into the position he wanted her in, he moved back a little before he nibbled carefully on her puffy lips for a few moments before he ran a long lazy lick up between her lips and between the cheeks of her arse. He licked his chops for a moment before returning to her firm backside, laving it with long licks.

His clawed hands grabbed her behind and parted her cheeks, he focused on her back star, circling it with his long dexterous muscle. His claws dug in drawing blood when she tried to move away, he pulled his lips back and growled. She had teased him, shackled him, this was a lesson she would learn, if she teased him, if she baited the wolf he would get her and nothing, not even her beast, would stop him.

She growled back at him and went to shift, her beast however was having none of it, locking her in human form with a clear thought, you did this, you deal with it.She thought just one word backtraitor. She thought about willing herself out of this situation but knew it would just add to the beast's anger, it would be easier on her to just let him do what he wanted.

His tongue painted her blood across her pale skin before he turned his attention back to her little star. He circled and lapped at it for long minutes, he pulled away for a moment and lapped at her left cheek cleaning away the dried blood. When her flesh was clean he went back to lapping at his true goal, he was going to have this hole sometime before he finally let her rest.

His tongue pressed firmly against her for a moment then retreated, over and over he repeated this for long minutes. He then turned to his attention to the blood smeared right cheek, he cleaned it carefully and thoroughly and sensed her starting to relax. He turned to her sex and lapped at it, heightening her arousal, though he made sure to circle her little star and remind her that he wanted it.

The wolf planned his moves carefully, he had a goal and every move he made was to achieve it. It wasn't long before he had worked his tongue passed the tight ring, he used his tongue to slowly loosen her, fucking her with it. She moaned and wiggled a little, she had no choice in this... he was going to take her somewhere she had never let them go... and... it aroused her.

When he had decided he'd had enough of playing with her he removed his tongue and moved his body over hers, she quivered beneath him, sexual need oozed from her body. He tilted his hips and slid easily into her love tunnel, she moaned and rocked back against him. He growled and thrust a few times to coat his shaft in her juices. Pulling from her sex he repositioned himself at her other entrance.

"Wait..." she begged, she closed her eyes and focused, she knew one thing about this kind of sex, lubrication was the key.

He yelped as something cold and slippery was smeared completely over his shaft by invisible hands, he squirmed a little against them but they quickly left and smeared more lube against her little star. When the invisible hands vanished he shifted his hips and lodged the pointed tip of his cock against her untried entrance. He gripped her tightly and just pressed against her, slowly but surely he slid in.

She tensed beneath him, the pain was slight and easily ignored but he didn't stop or slow down, he just slowly kept pressing forward until he bottomed out, only then did he stop and lick at the back of her neck. He moved his arms, bracing his body and gripping her biceps to hold her body for leverage. He slowly withdrew and held himself still with just the tip of his shaft within her, he licked at her check in a prompting manner, the slippery stuff had eased him in nicely and he wanted more. She got the silent message and again recoated his shaft with more lube.

They both grunted as he speared into her, their bodies smacking as they met. She moaned as he stopped thinking about being gentle and focused on tying with his mate and filling her with his seed. Her eyes rolled in pleasure as his shaft rubbed against her insides, she didn't know that this kind of sex could set her off just like normal sex could. She could feel her body creaming and dripping down her thighs.

He felt his knot start to form and knew if he didn't get it within her soon he wouldn't get her body to accept it. He stopped thrusting and just pressed against her, she hissed as she felt her already stretched hole stretch wider to accept his knot. She sighed when she felt his knot slip within her, he panted above her as he continued to swell locking their bodies together.

When he was certain he wasn't going to come free he started to hump against her. He loved the fact he had higher reasoning, human reasoning mixed with his animal instincts and wolf's natural cunningness, he thought about pleasure, about drawing it out and that drawing it out can be as satisfying if not more than a mating rut.

"Fuck." she said the moment before she came, he whined and danced a little as her tight tunnel gripped and rippled around him. He held still and let the ripples stimulate him until they petered off, he then waited for his impending climax to wane a little, he wanted to explode within her and would do this a few times. He watched as his mate turned her head to glance at him, he licked at her lips, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue against his as it dipped in and out of her mouth.