All Comments on 'Guardian Angel'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

another wonderful story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yay, Halloween theme :)

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 13 years ago
not for me

i usually really enjoy your stories and i tried really hard with this one but you lost me when Michael and Paul went at it in the church. i suppose i can understand what you were trying to do with this story (you appear to have quite a bit of knowledge about Catholicism) but it still didn't sit right with me.

sorry to leave a negative comment like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

Your blog didn't mention any new stories so I was pleasantly surprised to encounter your latest submission.

It's quite different from your other stories and I'm not usually a fan of stories with a paranormal theme, but it's great to see you branching out.

I did feel myself cringe when Mike started referring to Paul as "Paulie" but the ending was so very sweet.

Looking forward to your next one!

Possibly a sequel when the votes are tallied?

I voted for Bobby and the Cop :-)

Please don't keep us waiting too long!

Love from Tokyo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Babe,this is the 1st of your story that got me goose bump when I'm reading it. It was different, but I still like it though.. U shown goodness n love from all ur stories.

And the halloween / religious theme just showing us well that u are a talented & well-knowledged writter.

U are my cub! Thank you for sharing us ur gift. Love u -C-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beatiful

If others can't see the beauty in this then it is their lost.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I loved it... absolutely loved every word of it. I cried so hard at the end it was so beautiful and touching. As others had already mentioned, it was different from your normal writings cause of the added paranormal affect but I think it added to the story. I loved each one of your characters and I was so happy that Michael came back to Paul and they lived their lives out together as a couple. *sigh* One can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I SO agree with 392OhMyGoodness.

i'm a straight 29 yo woman and your stories draws me in so much that i keep looking for more. your stories are SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wow!!! I really love your stories! This one was amazing! I love Michael and Paul. I love that they are together for eternity! Do not ever stop writing! You are truly one of the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Gabe and the Doctor should get together.. :) That could be a christmas story. :) I'm a straight woman who loves to read your stories. Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another great one! I like paranormal elements. I think Gabe and Patrick should have a story. Patrick needs someone to help him heal after all he's been through.

seeker71seeker71over 13 years ago
New Fan

A beautiful story and a very touching love. I am new to your work so I will be spending the rest of the night enjoying your other stories.

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agree agree agree

Add this 34 yr old straight woman to your glowing fans!! Love your work ~ and agree that Patrick and Gabe could definately be an interesting read with your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just my opinion

I love your work, your writting, but this story for some reason just did not affect me like your previous ones.I felt it was too much. for example, an angel who fights evil grinning over ice cream..it felt unreal,like I couldnt buy into it.btw at times the characters mike and paulie felt strangely girly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty please?

Would love to read a story about Gabriel and Dr. Brooks!

Please work your magic!

QhuayLoveQhuayLoveover 13 years ago
Chills

Rob, I don't think that any of your stories ever gave me chills (the kind that foreshadow the big evil anyway) but I have to say that it is very appropriate for Halloween so congrats! You never seem to disappoint me.

I'm so happy with your portrayal of Catholicism in this story. It would truly be wonderful if the Church would acknowledge homosexuality but I know that they won't (in the near future at least). Rob, you showed a kinder God, a God who judges us based on the GOOD in a person rather than a God who judges us based on the GENDER of the person we fall in love with. It's such a powerful message that definitely resonated.

Contrary to some other opinions (which I completely respect), I don't think that Paul was weak. I think that anyone facing the paranormal in such a frightening manner would feel that way. Even after being told that Zeke now has control of Patrick, Paul went to see him. That action alone is very brave.

Even though he is torn between love and duty, Mike cannot deny his heart. He chooses love and in the end, they are both embraced in acceptance (even if Gabe was very grudging about it in the beginning). I understand Gabe's situation and his opposition to the relationship in the beginning. He's been around long enough to see the weakness of the human race and does not want Mike to be hurt. Luckily he was wrong and Mike and Paul now have their happily ever after.

(Note: I'm hoping that Gabe will have a happily ever after with Patrick but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you put to words.)

Thanks Rob! I loved this story and it will definitely change my perspective of mass every Saturday night :]

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good as always can something happen between gabe and the dr?

dabe5090dabe5090over 13 years ago

Again another goodie. Rather different from your previous work but different is interesting. Your writing is like chocolate-you can never get enough. So hurry with the next sweet piece before your hungry followers die of starvation.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
different

this is a different setting for you but you pulled it off beautifully. i loved paul's faith in god. i see you have some fans who would like gabe to get with dr brooks...but if you do gabe's story, it would be nice if he were to fall in love with patrick...think of the drama there and what better way for him to regain his faith in humanity than by falling in love with a man who was once under the control of a demon minion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

That was amazing, definitely a different storyline than Im used to seeing from you but it was great! I loved it! I would like to see if something could happen with Gabe and one of the other men in the story or even just another story with the doc, he made me curious...did he have feelings for Paul? Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Very good story.

Perfect for this time of year, erotic and compelling.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My vote is Patrick & Dr. Brooks

A newly subdued and humble Patrick could be a lovely partner for the kind Dr. Brooks.

Great story. You can always manage to take a theme that seems overdone and make it fresh and new. Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i couldn't get into it nor finish it...

I dunno. Blame my faith and upbringing. This was truly cringe worthy!! It just felt that you took something holy and pure and somehow tainted it... I dunno. I'm gasterflabbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

This story just captured me. It was beautiful. I become a bigger fan with every story you write. Thank you so much for this amazing and moving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What About Patty?

Poor guy, he's gets no one in the end? What about him? Or Dr. Brooks? Don't get me wrong, the story was beyond wonderful, but it was kind of evident that you forgot about Patrick and Dr. Brooks. Pair them together maybe, they'd be a cute couple....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i think some one should end up with gabriel he seems bitter and in need of some love. Maybe patrick could and he would get some life back into him and then Dr Brooks can fall in love with father ron or someone as equally as important i think that would be some cute couples.

no1manno1manover 13 years ago
Different but wonderful

You took a big leap using Angels and Demons as part of your story, and adding a subtle death in the end. But still this story was exciting and tender, I kinda worried it was going towards a "Vampire" theme but then nope. Thank God :-)

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
Question?

is father ron meant to be god??? cause thats the impression i got! anyway i loved the story like all your stories! can't wait for more....keep writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

This is different from your other stories, but just as great! I've read all of your stories, and I love them all. You should really do a follow up on either Gabriel or Patrick (or maybe them both?). I felt bad for Patrick, being tricked and controlled like that. It would be great to see him get a happily ever after as well. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. Keep writing, you've really got a talent for it!

KAT501KAT501over 13 years ago
My favorite.....

But then again all of your stories are..but i think Gabe should get some loving..but someone new... not Patrick or maybe the doc...i don't know just please give him a story..i cant wait..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Just like I've come to expect. You took a risk going with Angels & Demons (particularly gay Angel themes given some religous views) and I think it paid off big. I loved that God used Father Ron as the dream representation of himself to Paul. As far as sequels go - while Gabe is so jaded that love would do him good, I have the impression that an Angel's soul mate is an very rare thing. And I would be very against a Father Ron sequel, he is in his golden years & if he's made it this far honoring his vows I think he wouldn't let himself break them in the end of his life. I would like to see a Patrick sequel - for a flamboyant, happy-go-lucky personality to go through such a traumatic ordeal and be able to heal and find love could be a very interesting story. I'm ambivilant about the Dr - he seemed nice but he didn't make a really big impression on me. Thanks for sharing another great story!

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

Very beautiful story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gabe's Turn!

Now it's Gabe's turn for some LOVE!

Maybe a nice Christmas Special lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I LOVED THIS STORY. Continue writing becasuse you are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfection.....

You're stories are always astounding, arousing and just plain perfect....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!

Maybe far-fetched, but so beautiful that you were carried along by its deeply moving faith and touching presentation of all that is best in human love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I liked this story. The plot reminded me a bit of the Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward. She is one of my favorite authors, so take this as a compliment!

This story feels like it would be an excellent first story with which to begin a series. There are certain areas in which you could do with some improvement. For one thing, your stories need to be longer. That way you have time to fully develop your characters and readers will feel emotionally invested in them. As it was, I felt I barely knew Paul and Mike was a stranger. Also, how old is Paul? He seemed so naive and sheltered sometimes that it was a bit unbelievable. It was also rather incredulous that he had no reaction at all to Mike's revelations that supernatural beings such as angels and demons really exist.

Another thing is that you need to work on your action scenes. The way Paul describes the fight sounds detached and unemotional like he's telling a story to a third party. He doesn't sound at all like he's there in the moment, watching the love of his life have a life or death battle with a demon. This is also the same way he recounts his dreams, like they're something he's describing to someone later, instead of something he's experiencing at the moment.

But I will say that I was intrigued by the character of Zeke. He was a compelling and creepy villain. I was very interested in finding out exactly what he was and what he had to do with all the strange goings-on at the hospital since his arrival.

I hope you don't let my words discourage you. I can see that you have a lot of potential. Please keep writing! I always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
woo

i love all of your stories they always make me feel warm inside

Greyfox69Greyfox69about 13 years ago
A Catholic Story

You remember your childhood and wish things were different. It doesn't work that way. You know that. Every wish for a happy life and a good death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So good

I love this story, as I do all your stories. The way you write is so beautiful. You are my favourite writer on this site

So my question is when's the next story?

truthfreedomlovetruthfreedomloveabout 13 years ago
So Lovely

You are one of the best writers on here. I always look to see if you have new ones. Thank you for sharing!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Beautiful....

story! For some reason, it sort of made me cry...it was that beautiful to me. Really, lovely story.

Yep, I liked Tim and Hank too. I read the whole thing in one sitting. LOL. :)

Love your work..please post something soon. :) Cheers! (: Yayyyyy!

jcpv12jcpv12almost 13 years ago
I smell film!

Most of your stories made me teary, but this story made me cry instantly. The plot was well written. I was imagining it in every detail, like i was watching an amazing film. I almost break down especially on the epilogue. The part when they where old was the most moving part for me. You have an amazing gift. Thank you for giving me this amazing feeling and experience. Please make more, i'm begging. Congratulations!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I think this was one of your best, and everything you write is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GOING HOME

HOPE !!!!

HOPE AND A WONDERFUL AND SURE KNOWLEGE THAT THERE WILL BE A FABULOUS NEW DAY 'ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VEIL'.

UNTIL THEN, I GUESS WE JUST HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN. BUT, OH, HOW I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY.

sexyjcanplaysexyjcanplayalmost 13 years ago
Tears

This was so beautiful I couldn't stop crying. U have a amazing writer. I'm in Film school and I would love to do one or two of your pieces as my thesis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I love this story. I felt as if the writer besides wanted to make us believe that no matter your religion, you can be blessed with love; you can hold a relationship as long as there is real love. Awesome the characters, the plot Just Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
series

What about the rest of the angels, u could do a series about each other but make sure.they.stay together or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, put a disclaimer

Hey man,

I really love most of your stories and I read them quite often, but I have to say that I don't like it that you have stories with heavy content seamlessly dispersed throughout your page. The suicide and graphic patient madness in this story and the rape and depression in "Tim and Hank" really don't sit well with me when I'm reading your stories in bed at night. Please put a disclaimer in the description of your stories if they're going to have potentially upsetting material. Much appreciated.

BunnyLeoBunnyLeoabout 12 years ago
A quick list

As I read I though of a few things, and I thought instead of a long post I'd try a list.

1) Story was awesome.

2) Wasn't Ezekiel one of the authors in the bible? (the Book of Ezekiel)

3) The ending was sweet, but what happens now? I mean is sex allowed in Heaven? (I know there can be love without sex)

4) There could be a series of stories like this, there are lots of angels after all. (I'd read it)

5) Story was awesome.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Still love it

I have read this several time now and still love it. Although I do have to giggle when I read....I had a trimmed goatee on my chin... Where else would he have a goatee? LOL

One thing that you seem to get wrong in most of your stories is when you write...I went pee... or he went pee in should have been-- went TO pee or he went TO pee. It is only a small thing but it bugs me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So when can we expect a hot story about the Big Daddy Bear Himself? Or is that

REALLY taboo??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tears are Pouring Forth

Beautiful is one way that I can describe this masterpiece. The plot is perfect, it kept me hooked and forced me to read through the night. The love portrayed between Mike and Paul is incredibly real. The epilogue is nothing but raw and powerful beauty. The phrasing of your words is amazing. I enjoyed the inclusion of the catholic church into this short work of art. This is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I read your work over and over...

They always bring me joy. I am never disappointed in your work and this story in particular comforts me in a way that I cannot explain. You are a gifted writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of my favorites.

This is one of my favorite stories you've written. The love between Paul and Michael is pure and beautiful, and I'm not talking about the sex. It's just a lovely story, and the ending makes me cry every time I read it.

Simply beautiful.

I would love to see stories about other angels, if you have an inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exceptional

These are my favorite lines of the whole story: I turned and looked back at the bed. Two old men were cuddled in each others arms. The bigger one cradled the smaller one to his chest. They looked so peaceful.

That is love.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Sigh!

I never get tired of revisiting this story every few months, it is so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

for sharing your gift with us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awwww

I really love your stories they are so romantic i could and do read them over and over... <3

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
I LOVE YOUR WRITING

id love to see more of them

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyalmost 11 years ago

I always come back to your writing. I don't think I have disliked anything that you have written. It always puts a smile on my face.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
This is...

...more romance than just gay male. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Now you're making me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope

You give me hope that I will find something as good as the relationships you write us. Thank-you for sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I just love your writing. Some of these stories I can see as movies...lots of drama, suspense....You make me re-read and find stuff I may have missed. Keep writing. This one was romantic, drama....Made for tv movie drama, or even a tv series. Heck Legend of Sleepy Hollow now a tv series...I mean really? You write very descriptive and full of depth. You explain each character each scene, I feel as though I am actually seeing everything! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful

It had hot scenes and the ending brought tears to my eyes thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gosh...

Thank you rob... Thank you so much for writing this story..

I'm sitting in my bed right now and crying with a huge smile on my face

Damn... That was actually perfect. Seriously!! PERFECT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you are awesome

I was kinda falling into an emotional spiral of depression a few weeks back. Then I found your series Timber Pack Chronicles and you had me laughing and smiling, which is something I hadn't done in a good while. After that I began reading all your stories. You are fantastic!!!! Its kinda melodramatic lol but I wanted to thank you. :)

bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very nice

I wish I was paulie

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
OMG you do know how to make me weepy !! LOL

I loved it of course, as I love all your stories ...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your "Bobby and the cop" because from there I could learn about your other writings ! Regarding "Guardian Angel", I loved Paulie - he was sweet, and so cute! I was so happy he and Mike met - him and his blue eyes (I love blue eyes on a guy!); it was a very happy story, very hot, sexy and full of love - just the way I needed it ! Please don't be mad when I say that there was a bit of "catholic guilt" attached to my loving certain parts - we are taught that angels are PURE spirits - entanglement of the Prince of Angels with a human is something so far-fetched that to read about it blew me away (and gay as well ! LOL); well, anyway, I hope you won't resent all this, because I totally loved your story and angels with their wings stetched out in all their power can really fill my mind - they are so beautiful I can't help it ! Plllzzz continue giving us joy ^0^

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Just as good as the first time. really beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just finished crying. This story was absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FABULOUS !!!!

I have never read this one of Rob's stories. But, it was absolutely fabulous.

Mobester123Mobester123almost 9 years ago
WOW!!! Amazing!!!

I loved this, I wish there was a small amount more to he ending, it felt a little too short for my liking, but, you can't please everyone, still loved the story though, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Amazing, started reading brother-in-law and now finished with the guardián ángel. You write such amazing stories could not stop reading all of them till i finished.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Simply beautiful

Wow. As so many of your readers have stated, this story was just...wow. I cried at the end because of the sweetness and love that I felt from the two characters.

I'll be honest, I was waiting for some wicked plot twist...like Zero actually being the good guy and Michael was pretending and he was in fact the one causing all of the shenanigans. Or I wasn't expecting him to be an actual angel. I thought he would have been a cop or some sort of warlock or something.

Either way, perfect story. I'm not sure what story I love the most out of all the ones you've written but this is definitely a top one thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Amazing, Wow.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

simply speechless.

the beauty of it made me nearly bring out tears.

i thought paul has become a angel too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Cow.

I knew the hints during the first 2 pages but then I was certain where this story was going when Gabe made his appearance... But just simply... Amazing.. Holy shit. It made me cry from page 3. I'm not kidding. I absolutely Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

What an amazing story. I'm not a religious persone, but the story brought tear to my eyes. The epilogue was just fabulous. I love my husband of 15 years, and hope that at the end of our lives we'll be together as they did. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You made me cry!!!

Oh my God I love everything you write!!! This just made me cry like a baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Spirit Moves

What a beautiful story, and what fantastic imagination on the part of the author, even if it was a little far-fetched. You were able to wonderfully capture the Love between Paul and Michael, and even portray so vividly the actual sexual encounters between the two.

The emotions you portrayed actually brought tears to my eyes at times during the story. Thank you.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Heavenly Visions.

A wonderfully written story and, as usual, robcub32 emphasizes LOVE. It is a very fanciful tale with Archangels living as humans and falling in love with, and being loved by, ordinary men. A bit different to other tales by robcub32 that I have read.

Keep writing robcub32, but keep it more realistic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good!!!!

You are my favorite writer on this site, this story is making me cry my eyes out😂in a good way!!!! Please dont ever stop writing your wonderful stoeries!! Thank you!! Terry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Made me cry.... Wonderful story.. Plz keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop Making Me Feel Things!!!

I am legit ugly crying right now. That was freaking beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Angel Love

Even though this is a work of fiction, it is still a beautiful story.

Your imagination is so marvelous, Rob, to produce such loving stories. Thank you for the wonderful gift God has blessed you with. All of your stories are so filled with love and don't just rely on gay sex for their wonder.

Love and blessings from Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So beautiful!

Here I sit with tears in my eyes. What a sweet ending to a lovely story. This writing truly pulled at my heart strings. I’m so glad Paul found happiness with Michael. Kudos.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Holly Love.

Wow, Rob such a different story line. Equally well writen. And as always a wonderfull Love Story. Thank You.

DonksterJDonksterJalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful piece of damn good fiction, wish I had an imagination that could write like that. Please do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magnificent!

I love your stories. This one is top notch. It’s so beautiful, I’m sitting here crying. You are so talented and I enjoy the way your characters are so fully developed. They may go through hardships, but courage and love happily prevails.

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

Excellent! Magnificent! Extraordinary! I'll never find enough superlatives!

What a wonderful story. A true tear-jerker.

Rob; I've read all your stories posted here on Lit. They all are excellent, but this one is now on the top of my favorites list..

Thank you for sharing your work here on Lit.

DV19

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Damn damn damn, you made me cry again! Hahahaha I loved this story, I thought it would be weird to involve religion in this context but I was suprised that It didn't matter, it was so good. You're a really good writer Rob❤

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

This story is everything, one of my abs fav ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations! I truly loved this story. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous