All Comments on 'Guardian Angel'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Everyone is afraid of getting wet

A mother squirting in her son's mouth to drink, i have seen a few videos. But nobody writes wet stories here. Not even a single story in the watersports category. Sweaty nasty mom son love story, that's what litrotica missing, milking son into glass, piss cum cocktail, spit swapping, piss and spit swapping from a glass between mother and son, piss soaked mom son fucking(not in bathroom, in bedroom or kitchen, bathroom sex is a turn off), mother son public pissing, getting caught by a stranger(mature woman), telling he's my son after getting caught(teaseing), want to read these kind of things in a mom son story... Not a fan of vanilla sex. If I'm your son & asked you to do these things with me, will you do?

About this story, It was a great read... you have talent, thank you for your effort and time. Rated 5 Stars

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
Well done.

Wonderful story. Thank you.

dragonwriterdragonwriterover 3 years ago
Too much fun!

Well written, good plot development, a really fun story. Thanks!

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Age has nothing to do with it. May-December or June-June, it’s what we feel for each other and what draws us together. A good story. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five well earned stars

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Sorry to see it end. Keep trying to translate the British terms to US language

Look forward to your next story

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Magnificent

Great writing and an amazing story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Bravo!

A beautifully written story! You certainly have a gift, one that I hope you'll share more if it with us in the future. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

I seldom read long stories but made an exception for this one, well written and engaging. A little bit of fine tuning on the punctuation and you've got it sussed! 5 stars.

PartlyPartlyover 3 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed the story. Happy that you let it wander as it would and not chop it or cram it into 3 or 4 pages. Thank you.

nicho1855nicho1855about 3 years ago
10 Points

That is how a story should be written, not just a wham bam thank you ma'am. My only disappointment was that you didn't reveal the story behind Silvia's tattoo.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 3 years ago

The story was good. Perhaps it's my fault, but I don't like incest stories where they don't stay together. Disappointed in that regard :(

Marquis_JMarquis_Jalmost 3 years ago

Yep no doubt best story I have read on Literotica so far, at least until I read your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! I'd love to message have long term Couple to love son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If all things could work out this way, what a wonderful world it would be.

It is actually good that the story ended here.

I dunno, what about once a cheater.....?

No, no pondering that, it was a good yarn, top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He chose wrong.sylvia was still married and was banging someone else in the field.that right there says no to her being faithful.plus the way he treats Mel us just fucked up.he knows how much she loves him and he walks all over her heart.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Shame that he couldn't end up with his mother, whom was always the first and foremost to him. But at least they dealt with the problems that could arise by having that kind of relationship. (by not having one publicly). I did find it a bit hard to believe that he had fucked his mom, sister, grandmother, sisters friend and Sylvia and the only one who knew was his sister (and only about her friend). To the person who said he chose wrong, i dont agree. He was too mature in his mind for someone like Melissa. He was always going to end up with someone older. And lets be honest, she was only 32, and he was 22. It's not like she was 50+. He also did not ever pretend to be in love with Melissa, and told her as much, so as much as she wanted him, she knew it was never reciprocated to that extent. All in all, this was really well written and very engaging to read. It certainly ended much differently than I thought it would toward the beginning of the story.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

It was good until you brought in Sylvia. He had a good connection, build up, and chemistry with her, just as with his sister, then you bring in an absolutely unrelated third party making that relationship of the focal point for more than half of the story and it went down the line super fast. Then there was the Mel shit, and the generic problems with Sylvia's character, too bad, it could've been a much better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story as written was good. Five stars. Reality is Sylvias fucked an unknown number of men just for revenge on her husband. Our hero is nowhere as intelligent as the author would have us believe. He had the whole world in his family and "threw it away for a multi-time cheating woman" who had children. Does the phrase "You are not my real Dad" mean anything? Life may not be the Christmas postcard some may believe. He could have had a life very few could dream about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, you are my favorite writer on this site. Your stories are great!! The "Once a cheater" comment is on the mark. To put it bluntly, you fucked up.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I like Sylvia…. I believe that she was his chance at a life he couldn’t share with his mom or sis. I feel bad for Melissa. The only issue I have is with his continued dalliance outside of his relationship with Sylvia.

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

Excuse me, this is a Mexican soap opera

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Beautiful story, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUG FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why people will read stories knowing they are fiction, and then bash them for not being realistic! I you don't like fictional stories, stop reading them! As for this story, I, for one, thought it was fantastic! I have yet to read one of your stories I didn't like. So many other authors write about sex, and the story is seems to be written around sex. Yours, I am please to say, are extremely well written. Character and plot description is magnificent, drawing the reader in, to the point, at least in my case, finding it difficult to stop reading. It seems a shame to only be able to give it 5⭐. In my opinion, it deserves quite a bit more.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"Guardian Angel:" - As was mentioned by a reader's comments (prior to today, being September 26, 2023) was the story title word of 'Angel' on Sylvia's pussy/pubes not being explained nor divulged. Likewise, neither was the word 'Guardian'.

The story genre classification of 'Incest/Taboo' tag was clever.....the story is not about true incest, where feelings and emotions are over-ridingly incestuous. The incest between Jordan and his sister Sally, his mother Lucille and her mother--Jordan and Sally's grandmother--was to feed the libido and sexual non-feeling urges of an adolescent sexual ego...as a necessity, an after-hought or convenient fuck.

Though the story was relatively good writing, there were numerous missing and mis-used words, that caused rereading sentences in order to understand what the meaning was to be said. A good editor or rereading might resolve that issue. There's quite a few stories of writer/author 'miss_D_mena' calling for me to peruse!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a well thought out and wonderfully entertaining story. I normally don't read stories that are quite this long, but you had me with this one from the start. And please, pay no attention to the nay sayers. They are people who have never contributed anything to Litetotica, other than snide comments on other peoples work. Your level of story telling as progressed tremendously since your first story and I, for one, will be sad when I've read the last one!

01Timber6701Timber673 months ago

Great 5⭐️ story, the only thing is the angle tattoo and its meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous