Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell... Mum... Caroline... Just..."

I looked down as I could see the smile in her eyes as she hummed to herself, making sure my balls were empty before she finally let my cock drop from her mouth, it falling back on my stomach. Mum noticeably gulped before she crawled up my body until she hovered over me.

"That was tasty, Mark. You must have a good diet." I couldn't help but chuckle again. "I love you."

That brought my laughter to a stop as I brought her lips to mine. "I love you too," I said quietly.

She lay down on top of me, neither of us ready to move to the bedroom. I just caressed her back with my right hand, feeling her shudder every so often. She just said it was the after effects of another thundering orgasm, though she didn't tell me to stop, adding that she found it soothing. I did wonder what she thought of my hands at times. Although I wore gloves at work at lot of the time, there was no way that they were smooth. Definitely not as smooth as hers.

Eventually, I sensed she was starting to drift off so I suggested we should head to bed. Mum just nodded into my chest so I managed to sit up, Mum wrapping her legs around me, as I then carried her to bed. I'd done it enough now, whether she held onto me with her arms and legs wrapped around me, or sometimes I'd just carry her in my arms, her eyes always opening and looking at me with such genuine affection it would sometimes bring me to a standstill for a moment.

Uncoupling her from my body, I laid Mum down after struggling to move the covers. I spent a few moments just looking over her. She appeared so peaceful, a faint smile on her lips as I thought she was fast asleep. Instead, her eyes slowly opened and she noticed me watching her. I'll admit I felt my cheeks heat up a little. Mum just smiled at me, knowing exactly why.

"Come to bed, Mark," she requested.

"You need cuddles?"

"I need my son."

I got into bed behind her, wrapping my right arm around her body, my left arm straight underneath her. Mum clasped her right hand over mine, placing it over her breast, just like what had happened so long ago. She shuffled her butt into my crotch. Thankfully, after all the fun we'd had, I was simply too worn out to get hard. Mum was asleep in barely a few minutes. I followed her into dreamland not long afterwards.

*****

Chapter 4.2

I leaned against my car, waiting for Mum to come out of work. I was tempted to wander inside, but after last time, I was worried I'd either end up fucking her in the office again, which wouldn't be so bad, or would be a lamb to slaughter with all the women she worked with. She'd dropped a number of hints in the previous couple of weeks that I'd made a rather good impression.

Mum appeared about ten minutes later, in amongst a gaggle of women, all of them chatting away and laughing. Then all their eyes fell on me. Know how I just said lamb to slaughter? Yep, that's exactly how I felt as Mum plus at least half a dozen women converged on me all at once. Mum wrapped her arms around me and I lowered my mouth to hers, enjoying a brief kiss. I think Mum wanted more but I didn't want to exactly put on a show.

"Hi, Mark," she said, almost shyly.

"Evening, gorgeous." Mum immediately blushed. She always did when I called her gorgeous. Or beautiful. Or any other verb I could think of to describe her. "Are you ready to go?"

"I am but the girls and I have been talking and, well, organising something."

I looked across the 'girls' and noticed all their eyes were on me. "What have you been organising?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"A night out. It's... tomorrow night. I was thinking we could go after you played rugby."

"And we've all been invited to watch you play rugby," one of the 'girls' blurted out.

Mum glanced across. "Jennifer," she said quietly, "You weren't supposed to..."

Jennifer's cheeks grew red. "Sorry. I just... Sorry."

"So I'm getting an audience?" I asked playfully, "All your girls are rugby fans, I take it?"

"Yes. Oh, definitely," was the general consensus of the 'girls'.

I shrugged. "I don't see why not. The game's a 3pm. Have you told them where we play, Caroline?"

"I have."

I shrugged again. "Okay. Well, I guess we'll see you all there."

"Definitely, see you there, Mark," was one of the many responses I heard.

Opening the door for Mum as always, I got behind the wheel and just looked at her once I was settled. She looked at me in return and blushed again. "I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "What are you sorry for?"

"I was the one who suggested it. As I said, you made an impression and they wanted to see you play."

"Where are we going out?"

"We'll head out for dinner first then perhaps hit up one or two pubs before heading to a club."

"And are other partners being invited?"

"A few, though I'm sure you've probably gathered some are in unhappy relationships or marriages, so those ladies will probably be alone."

"And you? Are you happy?"

She looked at me, shocked by the question. "What? What makes..." She trailed off as I smiled. She just smiled in returned as she reached out to stroke my cheek. "I've never been happier" she added quietly.

"Me too."

"Why the question?" she asked, actually sounding a little nervous. I realised I'd probably slightly put my foot in it. So I reached across and grabbed her hand as I replied.

"One, because I want to hear you say that you are. Two, because I would like you to tell me if you were ever unhappy."

She leaned across and kissed my cheek. "You would have to majorly fuck up to make me anywhere close to unhappy," she whispered before grabbing my chin, turning my face towards hers before she devoured my mouth for a good thirty seconds, the sort of kiss that left me breathless, and a little bit hard.

I cleared my throat and started the car, glancing at Mum, who started to laugh to herself. I knew why, as I had to shuffle in my seat before engaging first gear and pressing down on the accelerator. I stalled before we even moved, leading to much laughter from Mum. "Distracted, are we?"

Managing to get moving after trying a second time, I managed to get us home safely, despite the fact Mum distracted me by lifting her skirt to show off her legs, clad in another pair of thigh highs, and unbuttoning a couple of buttons on her shirt.

Let's just say, once we got back to our apartment, we only just reached the bedroom before we were both naked and I was inside her once again. I barely lasted ten minutes, while she must have been waiting all day for me, because she came at pretty much the same time. Once I had softened and collapsed next to her, I met her eyes and she started to giggle.

"I may have been a little horny. I was wondering if you were going to come up to the office again, and then I remembered what we did last time. And that just made me wet..."

"I was going to ask what brought all that on!"

She turned onto her side and started to caress my chest. "I may have been sharing one or two things with the girls about us." I knew my eyes widened in surprise, if not a little fear. She could obviously feel my heart beat a little faster too. "No, not that, Mark. I don't particularly want either of us to be arrested."

"Sorry, I didn't..."

She crossed her arm across my chest and squeezed me. "I know. I hate that both of us have to be so careful about who we are. But it hasn't exactly stopped us going out in public together. We now live in a completely different part of the city, the girls at work never met you before, and you don't see many people you know from school nowadays. I guess that has given us a limited amount of freedom."

I took a deep breath, a sign of relief. "So, what did you tell them then?"

"That I'm very satisfied with my virile young stallion that I share a bed with. That he's very open-minded, that he's an incredibly considerate lover, but had no problem fucking me when I need it, loves to spend plenty of time with his face between my legs, treats me like a princess and is a living guardian angel at the same time. I think they collectively swooned." She then paused and met my eyes. "Which leads me to one more thing."

"What is it?"

"I've obviously tried a lot of new things with you, Mark. I do it because I want to, plus I do it because I want to make you happy. I know you said that you are a one-woman man but what if..."

I couldn't help raise my eyebrows as I could already guess what she was offering. "You're serious?" She nodded. "But wouldn't that, you know, make it weird at work? I live by the rule of don't shit where you eat." She laughed at that description. "Then again, I work with a bunch of guys, and I don't want to fuck them."

"It might make it weird, but I've had conversations with one or two, and the more I've thought about it, the more I realised I could perhaps share you, just for one night, with one or two friends. And... Well, I've never been with a woman so... Two birds, one stone." I was flabbergasted and Mum grew worried by my silence. "Mark?"

I shrugged. "I mean, if you're willing, sure... But who?"

"You'll meet a few possibilities tomorrow night," she replied, a smirk on her face.

"What's brought all this on?"

"You have, Mark. The self-confidence I now have in myself is something I haven't felt in years. And, be honest with me here, don't all young men dream of the whole two women at once thing?" I know my jaw dropped as Mum giggled. "There we go. So, I'm happy to invite another woman into my bed, and experience that, because I know that I will always have you to fall asleep next to."

I scratched the back of my head, near disbelieving where this conversation had ended up. "Well, I mean, if you're sure and all."

"Are you unsure?"

"Well, a little... I mean... Sure, it's a fantasy, but I also meant what I said. You're my one and only, Mu... Caroline. I don't need anyone else. But, if you're willing to do it, then so am I. As you said, I'm open-minded." I paused, then had to add, "But, I'm going to sound like a right hypocrite, but I could never have another man involved. I have no problem admitting I'd get jealous just seeing another man touch you intimately, let alone sharing a bed with us."

She smiled and leaned across, kissing my cheek again. "You are more than enough man for me, baby!" she whispered into my ear.

As usual, I drove Mum to the game next day, escorting her to the clubhouse, where she could mingle with the other wives and girlfriends, as I wandered into the dressing room. Thankfully, there were very few questions about who Caroline actually was nowadays as, after that first introduction, she was simply introduced as Caroline Brown. They knew what my old surname was, and they did wonder why I'd changed mine, but while I think there was still a little suspicion, I guess no-one would come out and flat out accuse someone of sleeping with their mother. She was simply accepted as my beautiful but older girlfriend.

There was plenty of noise as our team headed out onto the field, Mum and her friends adding to the atmosphere of the couple of hundred people that would usually attend their games. As we gathered in a huddle before kick-off, Deano just had to ask, "Friends of yours, Mark?"

I think I blushed. "Caroline brought some friends along."

"Any of them single?" Bruce wondered.

"Go up and introduce yourself after the game. You never know," I replied, "Now, should we get our heads in the game?"

We absolutely slaughtered the opposition as I think we were all showing off by the end. I scored a hat-trick of tries, nothing unusual considering the position I played, But I noticed everyone was tackling that little bit harder, passing that ball with a little more of the 'spectacular', little sideways glances to where the women were standing when there was a break in play. I heard the coach continually yelling at us to keep our heads in the game, despite the fact we were racking up a hefty points tally.

Once the referee blew his whistle for the last time, we checked the scoreboard to see that we'd absolutely thumped our opponents. Once we'd all shook hands, I wandered over the sideline to have a quick chat with Mum before heading into the sheds. Mum just squealed as she hugged me, before I put on a little show and took off my shirt, handing it over.

"Keep that as a souvenir. I haven't scored a hat-trick of tries in years, Caroline."

"You're just showing off, Mark," Mum stated, playfully slapping my shoulder.

"Guess I have to give these ladies something to look at too." I looked over the lot of them. "Right, ladies?"

The looks returned spoke volumes as I cheekily gave them a wave before I headed off to join my team-mates. There was the usual case of sharing a beer with the opposition in our changing room, swapping stories of previous victories or defeats, or just sharing stories of our personal lives. We were not professional rugby players, we played for the love of the game. All of us worked full-time, trained two or three times a week, then played on the weekend.

After the post-match ritual of drinks at the club bar, where a few of my team-mates tried it one with some of the women Mum had brought along, without much success, I bid my team-mates farewell as I grabbed Mum by the hand and headed to my car. Once Mum was seated, I got behind the wheel and glanced towards her. "You know we're not going to have the ritualistic fuck on the way to the... Where are we going?"

"We're heading into the city. You know the steakhouse on Macquarie Street?"

"Hang on, Alboreto's? How did you score a reservation there?"

"Oh, it was easy. I just said about a dozen women, plus a few men, will be visiting and have cash to burn. They practically offered me whatever night we wanted."

"Oh, well, good."

"But we have enough time to fuck on the way. Just let me send the girls a message to let them know we'll be running about half an hour behind them."

She showed me the message left on their group chat before sending it, to plenty of laughter from both of us. There were a number of replies, including one or two suggesting they wouldn't mind being involved, Mum adding that they were two of the women that she had in mind about any possible addition to our bedroom. I was still in two minds about it, and was already thinking that I'd need to discuss it further. Part of me was left wondering if Mum wanted it to happen tonight.

Of course, I got distracted when, after finding a secluded area, Mum and I got down to business. It was a quiet enough location where Mum could lay back on the bonnet of my car, spread her legs and beckoned me to fuck her. I didn't do that at first. As usual, I wanted to eat her out and make her cum. God, I can't even begin to describe her taste. And the noises she uttered eventually made me rock hard. She wasn't loud, as I've said time and again. They were those delightful, almost innocent noises, as my tongue probed the depths of her cunt before I assaulted her clit as she begged me to make her cum. Once she started to shudder and moan, she begged me to fuck her and it didn't take long for me to unbuckle my belt, unzip my fly and ram my cock inside her. I lasted all of five minutes before I came hard, falling on top of her as she wrapped her legs around me, feeling her stroke my head as I took a number of deep breaths.

"We're probably going to get caught one day," she finally said.

"Well, if it's a cop, they'll probably just tell us to go home. If it's regular folk, they'll either watch or tell us to knock it off. God help us if we're accidently at a dogging site..."

"Dogging?"

I lifted myself up and looked at her. "You've never heard of dogging?" She shook her head as I started to chuckle. "Caroline, sometimes you are adorably innocent."

"So, what is it?"

"Strangers will meet up in car parks and have sex with each other. It's sort of like swinging, I guess, but nowhere near as organised."

"How do you know about it?" Then she paused, and started to laugh to herself. "Yes, reading, I know."

"It's amazing what you can find out online nowadays."

"Have you ever read about anything like us?"

"Like us?" I asked, somewhat confused. She just smiled and then it clicked. "Oh, you mean, like... the incest thing?" She nodded. "To be honest, not really because I don't think of our relationship that way. I mean, I know it is, I'm in love with and fucking my mother, but you're much more than that to me now."

She reached forward to grab me, pulling me forward and wrapping me in a hug. "I feel the same way too," she whispered.

We lay like that for a few more minutes before I suggested we should get dressed and head off, otherwise we were definitely going to get caught. Mum groaned as I pulled out, unhappy that I was leaving her body than any other reason. I promised we could have round two once we got home. Once we were dressed, I allowed Mum time to touch up her make-up in the rearview mirror before we finally headed into the city.

"Did you ever do it?" Mum wondered aloud once we hit the freeway, which was the quickest route.

"Do what?"

"Dogging. You ever do it?"

"God no."

"Why not? You sound horrified I've even asked."

"A few reasons, I guess. Firstly, I have had one or two serious girlfriends before you, who I was committed to. Secondly, I'm not interested in anonymous sex or one night stands. I've always thought sex means more when you do it with someone you love, or if not love, someone you at least know and like a lot. Thirdly, you don't want to see the... uh, standard of those who like to participate in such activities."

"How do you mean?"

I grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it. "None of them could match your beauty, Mum."

"You don't have to keep sweet talking me, Mark. You've got a sure thing when it comes to me."

"Just being honest."

She squeezed my hand in return. "You do tell me every day, Mark."

"And I'll tell you every day for the rest of my life. Just like I make sure the last thing I say when I sleep is that I love you. Or when I drop you off at work. Or whenever I know I won't see you for about... five minutes."

"Sure you can't pull this car over on the hard shoulder?"

I chuckled as Mum returned a gaze that suggested she was at least half-serious. "If I do, we're going to be late. We're already cutting it close."

Mum nodded but that didn't stop her leaning across and resting a hand on my thigh, gently caressing it though she was careful not to go too far north. I didn't need the distraction of a handjob while driving, and the last thing I wanted was an accident while doing a tonne. Still, just having her hand on my thigh meant I had to concentrate that little bit more. Mum had that effect on me. Just her being close to me, feeling her presence, was enough to drive me a little wild sometimes. I was actually thankful we had stopped and fucked, otherwise I'd have taken up her offer of the hard shoulder.

After I'd found somewhere to park, we walked hand in hand to the restaurant, noticing a few of the others standing outside, waiting our arrival. There were one or two partners now, so I wasn't exactly going to be lamb to slaughter, surrounded by a gaggle of women. I'll be honest and state I made a beeline straight for the guys as we entered the restaurant, where after introductions, they showed some interest in the game I'd just played. I told them the team I played for and position, and it wasn't long before sports stories were being shared between the four of us. Because there were only four men, and at least twelve women. We shared a glance or two and knew we were outnumbered.

"So, you and Caroline. How'd that start?" asked Steve. He was the husband of one of the gaggle.

I was ready for the question. Mum and I had what we both thought was a believable backstory. A realm of fantasy for most young men, so we went with it. "She was the mother of one of my friends at school."