Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit," stated Matthew, the fiancé of another.

"Yeah, though it means I don't talk to my friend anymore."

"Freaked out about it?"

"Punches may have been thrown when he walked in on us."

"Ooh, that must have been uncomfortable," Steve stated, wincing at the same time.

"I was balls deep in Caroline and didn't notice until I heard him shout. I basically defended myself as Caroline did her best to help, though considering she was naked at the time, it was awkward. Basically I just grabbed my shit and ran. Thankfully, Caroline popped around to my house that same night and told me nothing would stop us seeing each other."

"So it's serious?" asked Michael, the third and last partner, another husband dragged to this event.

"We live together and everything, so yeah, I guess it is."

"How old are you?" Steve asked.

"Twenty. And, before you ask, she's forty."

There was admiration, if not a little jealousy, in the glances the three men shared. We continued to chat, the conversation moving on from my private life, until the waiter arrived, asking if we wanted to be seated. I wasn't surprised to find myself isolated in a sea of women upon being sat at the table. I was sat next to Mum, which didn't surprise me, but to my right and across from me were the rest of the single women.

I'm sure Mum had already told them all about us, but I was soon being grilled myself about aspects of our relationship. One or two were curious why I wasn't with a woman closer to my age, who were told, quite bluntly, that age means nothing, and that Caroline was a beautiful, intelligent woman who, most women my age, couldn't compete against. Mum squeezed my thigh upon saying that, returning a radiant smile, while most of the single women practically leered at me. I think I was making quite the impression.

The food was as fantastic as I thought it would be, the steak cooked to near perfection, the type that melts in your mouth as soon as you bite in. As I was driving home, I only had the one beer before I switched to soft drink, though nearly everyone else was on the road towards getting rather drunk. The conversation flowed as we dined, thankfully not steering towards the topic I know was the elephant in the room. That didn't stop Mum being handsy as she slid her chair closer to mine, and it wasn't long before her hand was caressing my thigh once again.

Well, two could play at that game, so I returned the favour, and it wasn't long before her hand disappeared as I gently stroked her leg before I upped it a notch and moved my hand closer to her pussy. I wasn't surprised to feel the heat and damp radiating from it, moving my hand high enough just to touch her panties.

"You're soaking," I whispered after leaning across to her ear.

All Mum did was return a smile I knew well, suggesting that she wanted to be fucked. But I think both of us knew we probably wouldn't get away with it, so she grasped my hand and put it back on her thigh, leaning across and simply whispered, "When we get home."

Once dinner was finished, we paid up and headed out towards a nearby bar. There was no music, but it was loud enough with conversation. Mum had also reserved a booth for us there and I was soon sat in the middle of the semi-circle, Mum sat next to me again while nearly all the single women gathered around me. I immediately noticed I was the only man left, Mum suggesting that they had all been taken home by their respective partners.

I was now, most definitely, a lamb surrounded by a number of wolves.

*****

Chapter 5.1

I was doing my best to hold back my orgasm, Mum having wrapped her legs around my waist and urging me on to finish inside her. I'd already made her cum at least twice, both times with my mouth, before she practically leapt on my cock, begging me to fuck her senseless.

I had teased her throughout dinner, while the conversation at the bar had gone just as I expected. The women were rather eager to hear about our sex life, and Mum held nothing back, except the fact she was my mother. I'll admit to being a little embarrassed at some of the things Mum shared, though it was only because the looks I received from them told me everything that they thought and wanted. What didn't help is that Mum, quite obviously, was feeling me up at the same time and I was left wondering if I would find other hands starting to grope me.

We ended up at a club, the sort of place that didn't usually interest me, and Mum was very keen for me to dance with her. Never one to disappoint, we spent a couple of hours on the dance floor and our hands were all over each other. The awkward part for me, at least, was when I found myself dancing with someone else. Their hands were everywhere while I'll admit to being a little unsure of how far I could go. Eventually Mum just whispered in my ear to return the favour.

Once the night was over, I received a number of kisses and squeezes on my butt, promises that we'd all have to meet up again. Unsurprisingly, once I had Mum in the car, she had my cock out of my pants and stroking me as I drove us home. She attempted to give me a blowjob, and while it felt great, I was worried about crashing, so I asked if she could wait until we got home. So, instead, she positioned herself in such a way after lowering her panties, grabbed my hand and she started to masturbate herself with my fingers. It took all my self-control not to pull the car over and fuck her.

Once back at our apartment, we were both naked within a couple of minutes, my head between my mother's legs as I feasted on her soaking wet pussy. I think she had her first orgasm within five minutes, her second and far stronger one following about five minutes after that. She then dragged me up and I plunged my cock into her warm depths, groaning to myself as I didn't move, just settled inside her once again. All she did was smile and kiss me.

"I'm sorry for teasing you all night."

"What? Why?" I wondered, "I really didn't mind," I added.

I fucked her hard for no more than a couple of minutes before I came. I wasn't surprised considering I'd been teased all night. Mum just held me in place as I softened before finally relaxing her legs, allowing me to withdraw and collapse on the bed beside her. She immediately wrapped an arm around my waist, pecking me on the nose. "So, have you given it any thought?"

"I have." I grabbed Mum by both hands. "You don't have to do it for me, Caroline. I only need one woman in my life."

"But you're still so young, and I wondered..."

I kissed her gently on the lips, stopping whatever she was going to say. "Mum, listen to me." I used that term instead of her name to get the point across. "I have chosen to be with you and you alone. I don't want to be without anyone else. I don't need to be with anyone else. And you don't have to feel like you need to introduce a third person into our bedroom to keep me happy. Do you even want to do it?"

Mum shrugged. "I'll admit to being a little curious, but I just thought..." She stopped and smiled. "I guess it doesn't matter," she said, leaning forward to kiss me, "You're completely serious about this, aren't you?"

"You thought I wasn't?"

"You're fucking your mother, Mark. I know we're in a relationship at the moment but I just thought... I don't know, you'd eventually tire of me and want someone more your own age."

"Whatever would give you that idea?" I met her eyes and Mum looked away. "Caroline?"

She snuggled into me, resting her head on my chest. "I was wondering if you ever wanted children..."

"Oh."

She moved so she could lay her head on my chest but look at me. "Have you thought about it?"

"Kids with you? Well, no, because I know you can't have any more."

"But would like one or more?"

"I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"You know I wanted another child, Mark. So I was thinking about adoption."

"You're serious?" Mum nodded. "Have you looked into it?"

"I have. It won't be easy."

"Well, this evening has taken a turn. We've gone from talking about a potential threesome to possible adoption."

"And you still have to fuck my arse too."

I burst into laughter as Mum looked and sounded positively excited by the thought. "Yes, Caroline, we have to do that too."

I think we were closer than ever and deeply in love. I never left the room or the apartment without telling her I loved her, and spent most of my time just making her happy, whether something simple such as just holding and kissing her, perhaps buying her a little gift or, what she liked best, having her brains fucked out somewhere in the apartment. Honestly, our sex life was awesome, and she loved it just as much as I did, rarely if ever saying she wasn't in the mood.

It was only a week later when I picked Mum up from work, waiting outside as always. She almost ran towards me, leaping into my arms as I hugged her close, sharing a very long kiss that certainly had me rising to the occasion. She had a look in her eyes I now recognised, unable to stop smiling. After ensuring she was seated first, I drove us home, holding hands the entire way.

"I'm going to have a shower as soon as we get inside, Mark."

"Okay, Mum."

She gave me a look and smiled. I made nothing of it, focusing on driving and getting us home safely. Opening the door for us, she dumped her things in the chair before turning to kiss me again, tongues playing as she moulded into my body again. Running my hands down her body to her arse, I gave that a good squeeze, which made her giggle. "Shower time," she whispered.

There was no invite, which I didn't mind. We didn't always shower together, though I certainly did enjoy her company whenever we did. It either meant we were going to have sex, or we'd just finished having sex. I sat on the lounge and played with my phone, hearing her singing to herself, spending half the time chuckling as they were love songs she'd no doubt listened to over the years.

She was in there a while but eventually reappeared wearing her dressing gown, small bare feet padding across the floor. Standing in front of me, she slipped off the gown to reveal her naked body. Just seeing her naked had me rock had immediately, but she turned around and lowered herself slightly, and that's when I saw something new, the bottom of a plug in her arse. She glanced back and put a hand over her mouth. "I do believe I something in a very naughty place, Mark," she whispered.

I pulled her onto my lap, making her giggle, my hands running up her body to her breasts as she turned her head to kiss me. "Are you suggesting something, Caroline?" I murmured into her ear.

"I want my son to make love to me by taking my arse," she whispered back.

"Guess we've talked about it long enough."

"I'm ready, Mark. Followed all the instructions. All you need is lube and you'll figure out the rest."

"I love you, Mum."

That made her laugh. "You're just saying that because I'm about to have your big cock in my tight little butt. But I love you too."

She stood up and took me by the hand towards our bedroom, where she already had everything we needed ready to go. Helping me undress, she slowly kissed down my body until she was on her knees, looking up at me with a mixture of lust and love in her eyes. I knew why she wanted to blow me first, hoping I'd last longer later. It's generally how it worked, and I loved watching my mother please me as much in return.

Caressing her hair, my entire cock eventually disappeared, Mum always smiling when her nose bopped into my groin. She was soon bobbing up and down on my cock, one hand fondling my balls, the other caressing my leg and arse. I could only watch in amazement. Mum knew I loved pleasing her in return and making love, or fucking her, but the enthusiasm she showed when blowing me always warmed my heart. Made me love her a little bit more each time.

"Mum," I moaned. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

My cock reappeared as she started to slowly stroke it. "You going to cum in Mummy's mouth, Mark?"

"God yes. Any minute."

"Will you cum in my arse later?" I nodded somewhat dumbly. "I only want that tonight, Mark. A night of anal. If I love it, we can do it again. If not, at least we can say we tried."

"Stop if you don't. Please," I managed to say.

"I will, baby. But, first, I want to taste you cum again. Ready?"

I nodded again, watching in amazement as my cock disappear in one swift move of her head, and I came within a minute. I groaned so loudly, our neighbours must have heard and figured out we were fucking. I'd received more than one approving glance from a couple of female neighbours, while mother smiled so often, I'm sure they figured all we did when at home was fuck each other senseless.

Mum swallowed some before my cock reappeared. She then happily sat back on her knees and opened her mouth. I felt my eyes widen in amazement as she then closed her mouth and audibly gulped, looking up at me with a proud grin. "My son's cum tastes divine," she said, "And now he's going to make love to my arse."

I took her hand and practically dragged her to the bedroom, hearing her giggle, before I gently picked her up and placed her on the bed. Could have thrown her, and she would have liked that, but I wanted to be careful. Her pussy glistened in the light but she immediately turned over, getting onto her knees. Getting behind her, I fiddled with the toy, making her giggle again.

"It's not very big," she explained, "Just a little one. I wanted to feel your big cock really... really spread me."

"Keep going," I said, as I took out the toy, reaching to grab the lube to get us both ready.

"I've thought about this ever since you mentioned it, Mark. The idea of my son sliding his big, thick cock into my arse. Anal isn't taboo any longer, but fucking your mother's arse? Isn't that the ultimate taboo? I think the only larger taboo would be..." She paused and glanced back. "I may have suggested to some of the girls what I was doing tonight. They assured me I was going to love it. Wish I could say it was my son doing it to me, but so be it."

She went quiet as I slid a couple of fingers into her arse, as two of my fingers were almost bigger than that, and within a couple of minutes, she asked for another one. That made her moan softly, her body reacting in a way that pleased me. I knew we'd have to take it nice and slow, but I have no doubt Mum had been preparing herself in the shower. We'd done our research.

Part of me wanted to try eating her arse, but... only part of me. I knew it was something becoming rather popular in certain circles. I thought it was something I could mention later, but I'd rather eat her pussy above anything. I'd always loved making her cum over and over again with my head between her legs.

"Just your fingers," she moaned.

"Think you're ready?" She nodded eagerly, so I withdrew my fingers, lubing up my cock again just to be sure, before pouring even more on her. All the advice we'd read said 'Lube, lube and more lube'. Resting my cock between her cheeks, she giggled and told me to stop teasing her, though I knew she also loved it. Ever since we'd moved in together, the one sound of the apartment was of her laughter.

Pressing the head of my cock to her tight little hole, I gently slid it inside until it basically popped inside, stopping so she got used to it. She was resting on her hands for now, glancing back with a smile, nodding for me to continue. Ever so slowly I slid inside her. I knew it was going to be tight, but it was even tighter than I imagined. Mum looked back, her face lit up with nothing but desire. She wanted this as much as I did.

"Oh god," she moaned softly. Before I could ask, she added, "It feels wonderful, Mark."

I leaned forward, kissing up her back and neck until I rested my head next to her cheek, still slowly sliding my cock into her. "Fuck... Mum..."

"Call me that while we do this. I want to feel my son's big cock in me."

"I'm loving my mother's arse already."

"Oh, baby... I love you so much," she whispered once I was buried completely, "Fuck me... gently, but fuck me. All night, baby. Nothing but this. I love it already."

Leaning back, I grabbed her by the hips and gently started to thrust into her. The tightness was something else entirely, but it was the fact I was buried in my mother's arse that had me ever so excited, thankful she blew me before we'd started doing. Slowly but surely, I picked up the tempo of my thrust, watching her reaction far more carefully than during anything else we did. But her moaning suggested to me she loved it, and every time she glanced back, there was nothing but a smile on her face.

"Oh god," I eventually groaned, amazed at the thought I was going to cum again so quickly.

"Loving Mummy's arse that much?" she breathed, looking back at me with such a look, I nearly blasted then and there.

"Mummy has the tightest arse imaginable," I grunted.

Picking up the tempo even further, she lowered herself to her forearms, though one arm then seemed to move. I asked if she was playing with herself, glancing back again with a cheeky smile. "Want to cum while you're fucking my arse," she moaned.

Ever told you how much I love my mother?

When I was getting close, my hands certainly tightened at her hips, the pace of my thrusts picking up even more. I knew there were other positions we could try, but for a first time, we were both being sensible. Mum was soon moaning as I could see from the way her shoulder moved she was rubbing herself something fierce.

"Oh Christ," she cried, and before I knew it, she'd made herself orgasm before me. She squeezed my cock something fierce as he did. It was almost like a vice, but it was the fact she'd cum while I was in her arse that set me off, grunting and groaning as I unloaded deep inside her. It wasn't the best orgasm of my life but certainly one of the most memorable, eventually halting with my cock still buried, both of us breathing deeply.

Sitting up, she rested back against me, eager for me to kiss her again, my hands caressing her body before moving down to her pussy, fondling that and she was soon gyrating against my hand. My cock barely went soft while we spent time recovering. Breaking the kiss, she gazed into my eyes, raising my fingers from her pussy and sliding them into her mouth. Hearing her moan had me rock hard within a few seconds. She slid a hand down to her pussy and had me suck her fingers in return.

"Love my pussy," she whispered, "And my son does too."

"Love you so much," I whispered back.

The smile that formed made my heart beat faster. If I ever doubted how in love we are, I think at that moment, all doubts ceased. She kissed me softly before leaning forward again, this time on her forearms as she almost demanded I mount her this time.

Leaning forward myself, resting a forearm to either side of her body, the angle into her arse definitely changed. It felt even deeper than before, feeling Mum change her position herself, making herself moan a couple of times as we both got comfortable. "Harder this time," she said, "I can handle it, baby."

Kissing her cheek, I left my head next to hers as I started out slowly again. She was moaning within a couple of minutes, but when I picked up the tempo of my thrusts again, far quicker than our first time, her face lit up with a grin, the only noises escaping her mouth being ones that suggested she was loving int. "Oh fuck me, baby," she groaned, "Fuck your mother's arse."

I didn't fuck her as hard as I thought I could. The idea of hurting her for a second would break my heart. But I certainly fucked her as hard as I thought she could handle. Once I saw her wince, that's when I scaled it back a touch. She recognised that, turning to kiss my cheek. "That's perfect, baby. Just like this for as long as you can."