Guardian of Winter Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the weather doesn't affect my physical comfort. I wear these for fashion, mostly. Any other time, I'd be skyclad," he responded.

"Skyclad?" she asked, somewhat confused.

"Yes, in other words, I wear no fabric," he nodded.

"Y-You mean, naked?" she said, titillated by the thought.

"Yes. A being such as I have no practical use for clothing. I wear it so as not to attract attention to myself if I feel I should be near mortals."

"Mortals? No need to care for the weather? You sound like you're one of the gods," she said with a laugh.

"I am the spirit of winter. Some would refer to me as a god, but I take no lofty title," he answered as he sat down next to her.

She felt his warmth as he settled next to her and offered a grin as she perked her ears. "Okay, okay... I get it, this is all a fever dream, right? I'm still dying in the cold in the woods, that makes more sense than me being saved by a magic winter fairy spirit."

"This is no dream, I assure you. You are quite alive and relatively well, well once you fully heal, anyway, also, I am no fairy, those are completely different spirits," he responded, taking her hand-paw into his own. She could feel a warm energy begin to course through her body, any soreness from the accident melting away.

"How do you feel?" he asked in his warm, gentle voice.

Blinking her eyes, she felt her energy renewed. Her mind cleared and she became fully aware of her surroundings as if rousing from a long restful slumber and feeling refreshed for the day.

"Oh wow, how did you do that?" she asked in awe.

"I just let my energy flow into you. It heals the sick and injured. I have helped many that were lost, leaving before they became aware of my presence."

She looked over and was keenly aware that they were still holding paws, the spirit having not released her grasp, but not holding her forcefully either. She felt her heart flutter as she glanced up at the larger elk, seeing him smile down upon her with eyes of sky-blue, something she'd never seen another cervine sport.

"Now I wish to ask a question, Arianna." He spoke out gently as she felt a squeeze to her paw.

"Of course, what is it, Eryi?" She felt her cheeks growing warm, the scent of him filling her nose. It was nothing like Mitchell's. It was heady, wild, and feral in a way like a wolf's might be.

"What brought you to such a dire position? You were clearly not dressed to be in such conditions. Shall I assume the crashed vehicle that fell to the earth from the roadside was yours?"

She frowned and looked away, giving a sigh before she nodded. "Yes, I wasn't sure if I should count myself lucky for surviving that or not, as I started to fade, I felt the fiery explosion might have been the real blessing, versus freezing to death."

"Why even be out on a night such as this? I usher in the seasons, but how angry the winter gets is rarely within my control, surely mortal technology would have warned you of such hazardous conditions and to avoid them?" He tilted his head curiously.

"Oh, yes, I was too busy crying and screaming. I didn't think about it until it was too late. All I could think about was-" She clenched her teeth, feeling him squeeze her paw as the memories flooded back in, still fresh as if she'd just walked in upon him, seeing his body there, hearing the sounds he and the cat were making.

"Ah, so it is a matter of the heart. I should have known. You have suffered betrayal and it's a bitter pill to swallow." He nodded to himself as she looked back at him with a shocked glance.

"Eryi! H-How can you know that? Are you reading my mind as well?"

"Nay, I simply feel your emotions while we touch, it is clear to feel why you anguish. Tell me... what happened, Arianna?" He released her paw and rested his on her knees.

"I'd... rather not... I don't want to talk of it..." She folded her ears and looked away once more.

"Come now... you must confide it if you wish to move on, yes? I can be here for you as more than a savior of your mortality. I can bend an ear to your woes and offer advice if you'd like it."

She glanced back at him, her brown eyes meeting his shockingly bright blue ones before she swallowed a lump in her throat and spoke out in a weak voice, "My husband, I found him in bed with another, after I had braved the storm to be in his arms for the holiday to come."

Eryi nodded at that. "I thought that might be the case, yet I see no ring upon your paw. Do you mortals not use them as a bond?"

"I cast it away into the snow after the car crash, I offered him years of my loyalty and he spat in my face for it. Let him keep his cat, I've no husband..." She hissed the words bitterly, feeling her vision once again fill with tears, making the firelight blur.

"That is a bold declaration to make, is there no room for forgiveness?" the elk asked.

"It is a matter of trust! It was bad enough that he did what he did in the first place, but to do it in our own home, in the bed we shared..." she cried, holding her face in her paws.

Eryi put his arm around her shoulder, holding her paw with the other in comfort. She needed someone to cry to and the doe buried her face into his chest, letting it all out.

Holding her in a warm embrace, the elk began stroking her hair. Her scent wasn't as feral as his, but was sweeter, owing to a combination of her own natural scent as well as various soaps and lotions she used. Still, it was a scent that belonged to her.

The pair stayed like this for a time, even after the doe's sobbing eased off, she clung to his shirt, sniffling and just shaking her head. She was still aware that her face was buried in the chest of another male, but right now, she needed that sense of touch and comfort. However, she couldn't deny that her emotions were stirring a primal urge from within her.

Eryi could clearly sense her emotions and gently cupped the side of the smaller doe's muzzle, lifting her face from his shirt. She blinked up into his blue eyes, tears still showing in her own. He knew what was about to happen, but let it play out as Arianna pushed forward, her lips pressing intently, almost desperately to his own.

He accepted the small deer's kiss, both their heads tilting to deepen the embrace that ensued. She gave a shuddering sob and then pushed the emotions away and focused on his maw, her tongue pushing forward, the elk's answering it.

Their tongues lavished one another in slow rolling motions as she shuddered and then gave a blissful sigh at the emotions that flooded forth. Was it petty revenge, or adoration for her savior? She didn't care, she just wanted this with every fiber of her being.

He never pushed for more, but always returned the gestures at a pace she made. She pushed a paw to his chest, and one of his own moved to cup at her breast. She broke the kiss with a small gasp, feeling another male touch her for the first time ever. Mitchell had been the one to take her virginity and he was all she knew, all her body had experienced.

"The fabric you wear does well to conceal their size, they are rather plump aren't they, Arianna?" He whispered into her perked ear, the doe leaning closer, sighing at his touch, eager to hear him speak and feel his breath against her.

She nodded and bit her lower lip, feeling the excitement building in her, her body screaming for attention, wanting the carnal bandage to the wound on her broken heart. "Ah... do you think so? W-would you like to see them, Eryi?" She asked somewhat timidly.

"If you would allow me the honor, I'm sure that your beauty compares to no other," he said, gently.

The doe gave a quick nod and shrugged out of the open coat before hastily grasping the shirt she had worn. Her paws lifted the fabric up, letting her bra come into view, the swell of her breasts clearly showing, her coat turning to a lighter shade of brown along her throat and chest, almost looking blonde.

With the practiced precision of a wife that undressed for her husband, she hastily unfasted the back of the bra, showing the spirit a bashful grin as the fabric slacked, giving just slight glimpses of the hard dark peaks of her breasts, then she peeled the rest off, fully revealing the full roundness of her chest to only the second male in her whole life.

Eryi gazed in wonder at the doe's beauty. She still exhibited some coyness, but she started to become more confident as the elk's gaze made it obvious he was in awe at what he saw.

"You could not be more beautiful if you were nature's very own child. I have not seen such a perfect form in some time. To be cast aside is such a waste," he said, in a deep tone.

Coming closer to her, he gently caressed her peaks, causing them to rise at his touch. Her breasts were firm, but supple, and he took his time exploring her flesh with his paws.

Arianna treated the buck to a soft blissful moan, her own paws exploring his body, one gripping the hem of his shirt, tugging it upwards to see the rigidly defined slope of his abs, the other already fervently unbuttoning the front of those jeans, the bulge within them clearly evident.

"Huff... you smell so good, your touch is amazing... I want you, I need you, Eryi... call it piety, call it gratitude, or maybe I'm just eager to return the favor against that cheating bastard, but I am yours!" She cried out almost frantic at the confession, pushing to the elk's chest, kissing at his throat as her small hand-paw pushed into those open jeans, finding no undergarments to inhibit her as she grasped that length, starting to pump it gently.

"You are quite the eager one!" the elk responded, his head tilting to the side as the doe kissed along his throat. Feeling the gentle but firm grasp of his length brought pleasure to the elk that he hadn't felt in quite some time. He relished the sensation as Arianna slowly pumped, letting the pre drip forth, coating her paw. Eryi groaned at the attention he was getting then smiled into the doe's face who returned the gesture as she was taking good care of her rescuer.

"My own desires aside... I'll thank you properly right now, my loving spirit..." Arianna practically moaned the words as she slipped between the elk's legs, pulling the pants down enough to get that length fully free, biting her lower lip to see the size difference between this new male before.

"Gods... you're quite sizeable, aren't you?" The doe sighed the words as both paws rubbed up and down the long throbbing length, then she licked her maw before rising up and pushing the head of his cock right into her mouth.

She had always been praised by her former husband for her skill, but she wasn't sure if he was just being kind with the words. He watched those brown eyes blink up at him, almost looking innocent as she skillfully moved her head back and forth, tasting the heady precum that gushed on her tongue, happy to swallow it down before continuing.

Eryi's muzzle slacked as his tongue lolled out from the pleasure he received. She pulled back, pumping his length as she looked into his eyes with a look of pride at her well-honed skills. Her mouth coated his length as she glided along with her tongue, before taking him back into her maw and progressively taking him deeper and deeper into herself.

"Your prowess is incredible. Words can't..." he gasped as he could feel a familiar sensation well up, not felt in some time.

Arianna sighed at the praise as she pulled back, rolling her tongue at his head, lapping a bit more pre up before looking upon the larger elk while licking her chops. "In truth, I hope you don't think me an eager or easy deer, Eryi... I simply cannot take your beauty or scent anymore, you were driving me mad not to touch you."

As she was explaining things, the doe was intently tugging and peeling her own jeans down, curvy full hips coming into view, a surprisingly skimpy pair of panties beneath as she had intended to surprise her husband with them. She made a show of shifting to her knees, hiking her fluff of tail and peeling the fabric down just enough to expose her glistening petals to the elk, then she shifted to her paws, in a prime position to be mated. "Is this a proper position for you? I assumed you'd like something more... natural, Eryi?"

Eryi took in the display and began to caress her thigh, running his paw along the inner side. The curve of her hips framing her display was more than he could take. He could smell her scent as her entrance gave forth its wetness, enticing him to partake.

"Yes, Arianna, this position is proper, but I would gladly accept any you offer," he said as his tongue gently bathed her jewel.

The elk took long, languid strokes of his tongue, gliding it over her prominent jewel. He wanted to return the same attention the doe afforded him. Her scent was intoxicating and he relished being so close to her.

"Ah! E-Eryi... I did not... expect you to use your... ngh!" She folded her ears, that cute fluff of tail springing forth as the doe gave him the first real taste of her honey, along with her blissful moans.

"Oh gods... oh gods... I can't believe... I'm doing this... but don't stop there, my lovely elk! I want more!" She frantically moaned the words while panting and looking over her shoulder, biting her lower lip as she felt him lapping at her petals again and again.

"Then more you shall have," the elk responded to her calls. Taking a finger, Eryi began circling around the doe's petals, applying gentle pressure. More of her honey flowed forth, coating his digit. Looking up from between her thighs, Eryi looked into Arianna's eyes as he slowly pushed into her entrance.

Enveloped by her soaked walls, the elk began applying gentle pressure upwards, finding the doe's sensitive spot. He gazed into her face watching her expression change as she felt him coaxing her love forth.

Arianna looked stunned by his skillful paw, her teeth clenching as he stoked her flames higher and higher. "So much... with just your paw?" She panted out then he heard her give a small gasping moan as he felt her walls crush those digits in her, more honey spilling forth all over the elk's hand-paw.

She saw stars from the back-to-back orgasm's so soon and collapsed onto her elbows, panting in fatigue, her hips still swaying, that full round backside on full display, honey dripping from her petals. "Gods... gods... I need a sec... I've never had them that close together before..."

The elk wasted no time and gripped the doe from behind. She could feel his hardness against her petals, still dripping down her thighs. He rubbed the head of his cervine cock, letting his pre mingle with her honey and she could feel his weight behind her. It was as if she were truly experiencing things for the first time with a proper dominant male. Her husband had been no slouch, but the sheer presence of this elk made her whole body melt for him.

"I don't think you truly want to wait and so, I will be giving you that which I know you've been waiting for," the elk said in a deep, resonant voice. The timbre awoke something inside Arianna and the doe desperately wanted him to do whatever he desired.

Eryi huffed as he pushed himself into Arianna's willing entrance. Her soaked walls enveloped his girth and hugged it, not willing to let it go. She could feel every thrust and the weight behind it.

"Yessss... whatever you want, Eryi!" She moaned out as she felt him starting to push into her. For just a brief fraction she felt a twinge of guilt, letting another male have what had always been her husband's, but once the elk bottomed out snug to her core and she collapsed to her chest upon the earthy floor of the cave, all her thoughts scattered.

Arianna lolled her tongue slightly, panting against the floor, feeling Eryi climb fully over her, his elbows resting near her shoulders. He had her in a proper breeding position now and had wasted no time, pumping that thick throbbing length deep into her clenching walls. He'd already made her crest again just from entry, her honey dripping off his sacs while he gave his own dominant grunts into her ears while taking her, as if he were her alpha and she his bitch in heat.

The sounds of the feral lovemaking echoed off the walls of the cave. Eryi tensed up, indicating that he was near his peak as he began to increase his rhythm, pushing deeper and deeper into Arianna's core. He could feel her cervix rubbing against his head with every thrust he made; her walls clenching tighter and tighter along his girth.

"Eryi! Oh, my, gods! Eryi just like that, right there!" Arianna moaned out, feeling absolutely drunk on this elk. Perhaps it was his divinity, perhaps she was just happy to be alive or maybe she even fell for him at first sight, all that mattered was she was his in this moment and would happily do whatever he wanted.

Deep grunts came from the elk until finally after several more strokes, he succumbed to his own carnal urges. He bottomed out in the doe, and she gave a loud lustful groan as he started filling her with his seed. He gripped her tight as his length pumped his essence into her womb again and again.

His grasp on her own wrists, holding her down, filling her without hesitation, it all felt perfect in this moment. Arianna gave another slurred moan, feeling held down and dominated by this elk who was now finishing inside her, something she'd only let her husband do when she knew it was safe, but she didn't even question and he didn't even ask.

The doe trembled and then gave a weak soft moan as the last rope was milked in, resting her forehead to the dirt of the cave, panting in relief, coming down from the almost supernatural high of making love to a veritable deity. "Eryi... Eryi... Gods above..."

Her body was still a bit worn out from the ordeal she'd been through and the wonderful lovemaking, so it was no surprise she felt ready to collapse. She felt the elk move in to nuzzle the side of her jaw as she sighed happily.

"That was splendid, rest, for now, my doe... I'll be here when you awaken." Arianna hummed blissfully, her heart fluttering at the 'my doe' part and was happy to let the sleep take her right there on the floor of the cave.

--♥--

Arianna felt herself stir from her exhausted sleep. She wasn't sure how long she'd been out, but between recovering from the ordeal and the divine sex, she felt it had been some time.

Divine sex? Spirits, an elk, was she dreaming all that? She shifted under heavy warm blankets as she slowly blinked her eyes open, finding herself in a massive soft bed, a roaring hearth fire several feet away. His scent was in the bed, she instantly recognized it and knew keenly it wasn't a dream. She could even smell it on her, in her fur, her body aching from the feral sex a little.

With a soft groan, she sat up in the bed, the blankets spilling down, revealing her breasts to the firelight as she realized she was fully nude beneath the rest of the blankets.

"With me again, are you? You slumbered for quite some time there. If you say it was due to my lovemaking, I may grow overconfident." She heard him call out in that gentle voice, his tone sounding jovial as she realized Eryi was just there, no approach just there with a hot mug cradled in his paws.

"Ah!" She gasped out, then bit her lower lip as her eyes widened, seeing the buck was 'skyclad' as he put it, every bit of him fully on display, his length still shamelessly hard but not at full.

He offered her a knowing smile and presented the mug to her. "It's tea. I don't have any of the coffee you mortals are so fond of these days."

The doe smiled at the offering and took in the fragrance of the drink. As she took a careful sip, childhood memories were recalled and for a moment, she relished in a better time, before the world became a harsher place.

"This tea is wonderful, thank you," she said, smiling as she savored the hot drink.