Guardian of Winter Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianna treated her new husband to a blissful moan as he felt her walls clench nice and hard, her honey slicking his intruding length and spilling into the steamy waters of the spring. She moved her own hips through the orgasm, keeping herself moving, desperate to feel him throb inside her while she panted up at him. "Gods... you feel absolutely divine, my husband!" She giggled at her own bad pun, her eyes practically showing hearts for her elk, little flecks of blue drifting in the brown of them.

"You look and feel divine, yourself my love," he whispered as he smiled, the words truer than she realized in this moment. Feeling her lust for him as she gave in. The buck began making deeper movements, his tip gently pushing into her core. He could feel her body respond as her honey began to soak her walls, gripping him, as if demanding his release now, despite having just gotten inside her.

"Your body is relentless... crushing and demanding I give in to you already..." he panted as he hugged his doe closer to his muscular frame, his hips quickening the pace.

"Ngh! Ha... you may whenever you desire, I am yours, after all, my husband!" Arianna moaned out as his strokes grew more intense, impacting her with each push, her breasts now pushed to his chest, hugging him possessively, still panting up at him with glittering eyes. His strokes kept up despite her giving in again, her elk just mating her through the orgasm as her small tongue showed again in a loll.

Slowing the pace, Eryi looked into Arianna's eyes as he began to give deep thrusts, letting his tip softly nudge at her core with each stroke. The elk began to rock his hips, stimulating her deep inside, his rhythm quickening with each push. He could feel his own release building despite wanting to keep savoring the moment before he gave in.

Arianna could hear his breath growing more frantic along with his movements, knowing her buck was at his limits. She grabbed his paws in hers, moaning as she looked up at him, the elk seeing the adoration and love in her eyes. "It's... don't hold back, my husband..." She bit her lower lip and shoved her hips down as hard as she could, crying out gently as her body happily crested again, making her walls lock down in demand. "Ha! Fill your wife with your love, my Eryi!"

"Gods, I love you, my wife!" The buck gave one final thrust before he gave into his release. His length throbbed as he filled his doe with his divine seed, her walls clenching, taking in everything he had to give. Eryi had never experienced an orgasm so powerful before, his head swimming as he could see his Arianna's glittering eyes, sparks of divinity just beginning to grow as they gave in together.

She kept her tongue lolled, feeling his heat rushing in again and again, the little doe giving a small drunk little grin as her own orgasm passed just as her walls violently clenched, milking the last of her new husband's love for her inside. "Ha... oh my gods..." She collapsed right into his chest, nuzzling him as she shuddered, feeling full and warm with every drop of his love. "Oh, gods... I love you too, my husband..." She panted against his fur while nuzzling.

"I love you, my wife, now and forever," he responded as he held her close, bonded in sacred union. His paws gently drifted down her wet hair, just the tips looking blonder, as if platinum.

--♥--

Twenty-some odd years later.

"That two-timing son of a bitch!" The young otter shouted out to her steering wheel. Her vision was blurry with tears, not helping her already diminished view of the road.

Her wet eyes widened as she only saw the other vehicle in a snowbank at the side of the road a few seconds too late to properly react. She panicked and jerked her steering wheel, the tires locking, the chains unable to maintain their grip since she was going downhill already.

"Oh, my gods!" She screamed out, feeling the wheel jerk out of her grasp as the car careened towards the edge of the cliffside. She shoved her arms over her face, knowing she had no control over the car and would just have to brace for the impact.

The tearing of metal and loud vicious impact of slamming into the guardrail never came, nothing came at all. She hesitantly brought her paws down, blinking at the view before her, flakes of snow scattered about unmoving, the guardrail illuminated brightly in the halogen lights, showing the sheen of ice on it, as well as the clear disrepair in the metal, that her car would no doubt handily tear through. She was on a hill, yet she wasn't moving, nothing was moving.

There was an eerie silence in the cab of the car, not even the radio playing despite she had been listening to the angriest music she could. The adrenaline rush made her much more focused as she slowly tuned into the sound or lack thereof, yet a comfort began to envelop her as she realized something had saved her.

"Quite a situation you find yourself in, and all over the bitterness you feel for an unfaithful husband, yes?" A voice called out calmly as the otter opened her eyes wider, quickly jerking to the passenger's seat of her sedan.

A deer casually sat there in the seat, as if she had been there all along. Despite clearly being a doe, she sported small pointed antlers that were dotted with holly, her hair platinum blonde, and her eyes crystal blue. She wore snug jeans that showed off her hips, along with a simple black t-shirt that hugged her chest. It was clear she was barepawed, as one foot-hoove was casually propped on the dash, her elbow resting on her bent knee.

"What... is going on? Am I... dead?" The young otter whispered out, darting her eyes from the unmoving snow to the stranger that now lounged in her car seat. She wanted to scream in shock, but the presence of comfort seemed to keep her heart at peace.

"Your time to leave this mortal realm is not at hand yet, my dear. I will be saving your life this yule-eve, as I sympathize with your plight. I have intervened on many such paths as yours over the years, but there will be a price to pay." The doe offered her a smug look as she spoke.

The otter swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded. "A-Are you about to ask for my soul or something?"

The clearly divine doe giggled at that and shook her head. "Perish the thought, my sweet otter. I and my husband do not bargain in the trade of souls." She offered a grin and extended her paw to the young female in the driver's seat. "I will take that ring though."

She looked down at the wedding band she still wore, the symbol of her marriage to her unfaithful spouse, then back to the doe. "You want the ring of my cheating husband?"

"Soon to be ex-husband, no doubt. Yes, I have a collection of them, that is my price." The doe clicked her tongue as the otter realized, the snow was moving once more, as was her car, an impossibly slow movement as if things were in molasses, yet it moved towards to the cliff edge all the same.

"Come now... I can not maintain this for much longer. I'll have that tainted ring, and you, your life... if not for yourself..." The doe cut her eyes to the otter as she continued, "Then for the life within your womb."

"T-The... you mean to say?" She stammered and looked down at her own stomach, then gasped as she realized the guardrail was ever closer. She hissed through her teeth and hastily tugged the gold band off her paw. "F-Fine! Take it, I was to throw it in the woods later anyway!"

"How poetic." The doe smirked as the gold ring landed in her paw and she closed it. "Return to your parent's home, they are not far. There is one more stalled vehicle upon the descent, be wary of it and drive cautiously."

The otter barely got a nod in before everything seemed to spring back into real-time. She couldn't help but scream as the aura of peace left and her car slammed into the barricade. There was a loud smash of metal but the car impossibly seemed to just glance off the weathered steel, even realigning with the road, slowing and the wheels unlocking so the chains could find purchase on the road once more.

She quickly pulled the car to the side of the road when she had a clearing to do so. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she stepped out into the angry wind and snow. "What... was that?" She whispered, looking down at her paw, the ring devoid of it, then it rested on her belly as she remember the rest of the words.

The young otter slid back into her car a few moments later, composing herself and cautiously finishing her trek down the mountainside, her heart feeling surprisingly lighter now, her cheating husband the furthest thing from her mind.