Guardian Program Ch. 17

Story Info
Robert and Sam watch satellite launch/have fun doing it.
3.1k words
4.57
1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Tags are for the book and not individual chapters.

Guardian Program Ch 17

A novel by R.C.PeterGabriel, all rights reserved.

Thursday, 09:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, the office of the Secretary of Defense.

"Jack Henderson on the line for you Mr. Secretary."

"Put him through." The phone on his desk rang less than two seconds later. "Mr. Henderson, tell me you've received a response, and that we have nothing to worry about."

"I'd like to Sir, but I can't. The individual we discussed has not been seen or heard from since the time of our last meeting."

"Are you sure they didn't just turn their phone off for a few days R&R?" asked Lieber.

"Highly unlikely Sir. When I failed to reach the individual at the time you requested, I had assumed the same thing, but only for the evening, because the person had never failed to check in before. So, after I couldn't reach them the next morning, I started checking. I even attempted to get information from inside the white wall, and I've continued to attempt contact at least every hour since our last meeting."

"Tell me what you know."

"The last check-in was made from Bangor Maine, the morning of our last meeting. The hotel was vacated that evening at about the same time as our meeting. The rental car was returned to the airport shortly thereafter.

"Airport security cameras show our person waiting for almost an hour, then exiting the terminal towards the private planes.

"At that point, I only had long-range cameras to watch from and since we have several refueling tankers stationed there, the images were a bit sketchy. I believe you can figure out why. Regardless, I was able to get an image of the plane. It was a Citation X, which is the type of plane flown by Mr. S. However, the color and tail numbers were inconsistent with his.

"I don't know if it was meant as a joke or not, but the tail numbers matched those of the Chinese ambassador to Iraq. I assumed Mr. S had something to do with it when the airport denied having any foreign aircraft other than Canadian that day.

"That's when I sought answers inside the white wall. That particular plane went stealth before landing, and because I didn't know where it came from, I didn't know where to look before it had gone stealth.

"Basically, I found nothing along that avenue, so I did a search of all Citation Xs in service, and was able to locate all of them except for Mr. S's. He did register a flight plan from LaGuardia to Cork, Ireland, for fueling then to continue to Helsinki, Finland. His plane never arrived at either location nor did either his or the plane I saw on the ground in Bangor show up at any airport in a radius of five hundred miles beyond the maximum range of a Citation X.

Given Mr. S's ability to manipulate things, I have to believe the plane in Bangor was his, that he has the party I was attempting to contact, and beyond that, I have to say we know nothing."

"I told you to tell me we had nothing to worry about, Mr. Henderson. Keep trying and keep me updated," ordered the SECDEF, then disconnected without a valediction.

**********

At precisely that same moment ... "Yes, Sir. I couldn't be happier. You treat me like ... an enslaved princess," Sam replied with a smirk. "I have a great job, and ..." Sam gasped and sat up straighter in her seat. "Oh, my God."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm in so much trouble. I haven't checked in since Monday, and I'm sure my phone is dead by now."

I raised an eyebrow, "Hmm, trouble for sure. Maybe I've kidnapped you and you have no access to a phone. If you'd like, I can tie you up in some underground lair, and keep you there." I was pleasantly rewarded with a blush and a bitten lower lip. I grinned.

"I would like that, Sir," Sam managed, as her blush increased with each syllable.

"Well then, I'll have to see if I can find one, but right now you need to land the plane."

"Me?" Sam squeaked. "I can't land the plane!" She had let go of the controls as if they had burned her. "Maybe after more than one lesson!" She shook her head and looked at me before quickly realizing I had been teasing her. I took the controls while she blushed again.

We landed and were escorted to a waiting limousine. Once inside, Sam leaned close to me and whispered. "Where are we, and was that Russian you were speaking?"

I smiled, "Yes, and we're in Kazakhstan about 150 miles north of Almaty," I informed her as I plugged my phone into a power jack and activated the Black Knight app.

Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me for several moments. "Kazakhstan? As in ... former Soviet, Kazakhstan? Why are we here?"

"I told you, we're here to watch a launch."

"Okay, and you couldn't watch one in Florida? And since when do you speak Russian? And how come we didn't need to clear customs?"

"Julie, you are an inquisitive sort," I responded.

Looking confused momentarily, Sam shook her head saying, "Robert, Julie doesn't live here anymore. Unless you're going to spank her, which by the way, she keeps wondering when you're going to do just that. She asks me at least ten times a day. Anyway, I Sam, your Sam, want to know."

"I've spoken Russian for about six years now. We're here for a launch, instead of Florida, because I don't want the US government to know I have more than fifteen satellites. We didn't clear customs, because we were being escorted by the government, to and from the launch site, and because we aren't officially here.

"And you can tell Julie that I'll spank her tomorrow. I promise."

Sam gave me her full-on electric smile making her eyes sparkle. "Tomorrow?" She squirmed in her seat like a six-year-old on her way to Disney World. I couldn't help but smile in response. After a few minutes, she pulled herself as close to me as she could and hugged my arm.

We drove into the dusk for about twenty minutes, both of us content to just simply touch each other, before she broke the silence.

"How can you have fifteen satellites that the government knows about, but only have three listed as owned by you?"

"Having trouble reconciling your research on me, with what I've told you is true? The inference is, that the logical part of your brain is in conflict with what you believe about me. What you're asking me is, which part of you is wrong? Is that right?"

She sat up so that she could look at me. "You know Robert, you're pretty good at psychology. Yes, you're correct, but before you answer, I want you to know that it doesn't matter." She looked adoringly at her ring and smiled. "I still belong to you no matter what."

"I control twelve satellites launched on the government's dime," I stated.

"As well as, quite a few more from other sources. Your research was correct for the aliases you know of."

"So, are you paying for this one?"

"No," I replied simply.

"You're not going to tell me who is, are you?"

I shrugged, "The Kazakhstani government is."

"Why would they do that?" Sam asked me while seemingly a bit confused.

"They're investing in my soon-to-be-realized monopoly on cellular phone traffic the world over. For a mere twenty-three trillion tenge each, the Kazakhstani people will net a one-half percent share of all cellular traffic, meaning talk, text, and data, for the entire world."

"How can you possibly monopolize the entire market?"

"Because if this launch is successful, in a few months, I will announce my new twenty-G phone," I explained and smiled as Sam's jaw dropped.

"The roughly one billion people, that will rush out and buy the new phone the first few months, will be putting out extremely low-level jamming waves, harmless by themselves, but combined with others will make the current technology ... non-usable for practical purposes.

"As the use of the new phone spreads, more and more people will become fed up with the old tech and buy one of my new phones. Larger cities will convert first. Then as it becomes too expensive for the current phone companies to try to fix their undamaged systems, and their subscriptions decline, they will all go out of business."

Sam continued gaping at me, forcing me to broaden my smile. I so enjoy surprising her.

"Robert, how many people use cell phones in the world?" she asked me while retreating into her head. I could almost see the wheels turning.

"If you factor in all the people with multiple lines, it comes to about ninety-three percent." Knowing her next question, I added. "At the equivalent of twenty-five dollars US per month, per line."

"Holy ..."

"Yes, Sam. There are over seven billion people on Earth, which means almost six-point-seven billion phone lines at twenty-five dollars each. That is over one-hundred-sixty-seven billion US per month. The Kazakhstani people will net over eight hundred thirty million US per month or one-hundred fifty-one billion tenges each from these three satellites alone."

"Won't the FCC or the Corporation Commission have something to say about a monopoly?"

"The FCC can't complain because I won't be using any wavelength that is under their jurisdiction, and the Corporation Commission can't stop me, because it'll look like several companies are providing the service, but mostly because certain government bodies have an interest in my continuing work.

"Regardless, since we're nearing our destination you'll have other things to think about," I informed her. "I chose your outfit because I wanted easy access to you."

I pulled a box from my pocket and handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked me.

I chuckled. "Open it and find out."

She opened it and found two weighted silver balls connected by a thin silk string. "What is this?"

"They have several names. I use the name Ben Wa Balls, the origins are vague. Some say the Geisha while forced to kneel for hours at a time would use these to masturbate without visibly moving. They would practice squeezing their vaginal walls until they could spin them around each other and grant themselves release.

I want you to put them in now."

She lifted the balls using the silk string and tested their weight. "They weigh five ounces each, you won't even feel them," I told her.

Sam glanced towards the partition separating us from the driver, then slid across to the rearward-facing seat, and slowly raised her skirt while meeting my eyes. I tried to resist her but I found myself watching as she exposed her thong to me.

She put the balls in the palm of her right hand and covered herself with it, then slid the fabric aside with her left.

She inserted the balls and recovered herself without ever exposing her sex to me.

I looked back at her face and had to laugh at the smugness she presented me with. "Do you think you've won something?" I asked with a grin. "How do they feel?"

"Oh Robert, I couldn't even begin to express how much I think I've won," she answered eagerly as she slid to the back seat and deposited herself in my lap. "And you were right. I can't feel the balls at all."

I held her in my lap and kissed the top of her head. "You will."

A few minutes later we arrived at the launch site. We were ushered past security without even rolling down the windows, then drove past the command center and into view of the launch vehicle.

It was impossible to miss at just over one-hundred sixty feet tall, on top of a forty-foot launch platform. Several one-million-candlepower spotlights lit it up from every angle.

About two kilometers later we stopped at a barricade. Our driver exited and opened our door. He explained the forward observation bunker was down the path ahead of us another half kilometer. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to observe from there, as no accommodations were available. And that even though it was relatively safe, it wasn't very comfortable at that location.

When I explained that I was sure, he stated that he would return here after the launch and retrieve us. I thanked him and took Sam's hand.

I watched her face as she took the first few steps. She clenched my hand and bit her lip.

"Oh, my," was all she managed before giving me a half smile. "How far are we walking?"

"The driver said a half-kilometer," I replied with a grin on my face.

"Oh my!" she reiterated.

I waited to speak for about a hundred yards. "Describe what you're feeling."

"Um, I ... can we stop a moment?"

"Of course, baby. Are you tired?" I asked as we came to a stop. I knew she wasn't tired even though her breathing was ragged and she had started to walk somewhat stiffly.

"Ah, I can't say," she began, then paused to breathe a moment. "The weights are pulling down inside me with every step. I want to clinch my vagina to keep them in, but I think it's only an illusion, they don't seem to actually drop any. I can say they're very distracting and I'm not sure I can make it all the way without coming."

"Well Sam, I will be extremely disappointed if you cum before I tell you to. Do you understand?" I asked while holding her chin so that she was forced to look up at me.

"Yes Sir," she replied while looking somewhat worried.

We had to pause three more times before reaching the bunker. Sam was making mewling noises and pleading with her eyes, as we stepped down into the seemingly ancient structure. It was made entirely of concrete including the roof, with one main room. Designed just like a baseball dugout, open at one end and along the front wall above ground level. Its floor is about two feet below the surrounding earth. The opposite wall from the entrance held a blast door with a safe room beyond it, for use in the event of a catastrophic vehicle failure.

Luckily for Sam, we only waited a few seconds, before the claxons announced the two-minute warning.

I told her to stand in front of me with her back to my chest. She complied without hesitation, allowing me to slide my hands across her belly.

"Please Robert!" she begged.

"Soon Baby." I untied the drawstring on her skirt and let it pool around her feet. She let out a moan as my hands slid up her torso and raised her peasant blouse over her breasts exposing them to the night air.

By the time I told her twenty more seconds, her back was bowed, and her breasts were thrust forward attempting to press into my gently caressing hands.

At fifteen seconds she cried out as I tore off her thong, with one quick jerk.

"Please ... hurry!" she tried to say, but it came out in a heated whisper.

At ten seconds, I had managed to free my eager member.

"All fours, now," I commanded, and she fell forward onto the earthen ledge. "Hold on Sam, almost time."

At five seconds, I pulled the Ben Wa Balls from her quivering body, causing her to cry out yet again.

"Don't go yet," I demanded at three seconds and pushed myself into her as the first stage ignited. The spotlights became useless as the engine's flame was like the sun.

"Kneel!" I yelled while pulling her body up in front of mine and forcing my shaft to put pressure on her G-spot.

The noise caught up with the light in an Earth-shattering roar.

"Hear it comes!" I shouted as the shock wave from almost two million horsepower of rocket blasted into us.

The ground and the very air pounded against us, vibrating us to our bones. The temperature rose fifteen degrees in seconds, the heat from the rocket unable to dissipate in a mere kilometer.

Sam's vagina gripped me as her orgasm washed over her just as intensely as the shockwave had. Her back bowed to the breaking point. Her breasts forced into my palms giving me purchase against the onslaught, and I squeezed them as hard as she was clutching my shaft. Her hands flew to my head, trying to pull it down for a kiss. I bent down to meet her, and when our lips touched, time ceased to exist.

When I came back to myself the rocket was a tiny star in the eastern sky. I had come at some point during my lost time but had remained coupled. We continued our kissing as long as I felt we could. I became worried our driver would come to find us if we waited any longer. Sam, on the other hand, didn't seem to care who caught us, as long as she could stay pressed against me. She let out a whimper when I finally pulled myself from her body and ordered her to get dressed.

I did manage to elicit a blush when I told her to leave her torn panties on the floor.

We walked about a third of the way to our waiting limousine. Sam rode in my arms the rest of the way because her legs were no longer able to support her. Our driver took us past the command center on our way to the airport.

"Don't you want to find out if the launch was a success?" My weak companion asked.

"Hal will let me know. Shall we head for Switzerland?"

"You have business in Switzerland?"

"No. I was planning on climbing, and it's not the season for skiing. I don't want to leave you alone so I gave up on them. I guess I'll just have to find some other way to entertain myself. We could always go back home if you would prefer.

Sam smiled at me. "Robert, my only preference is to please you. God knows you certainly please me. You obviously have a reason for going to Switzerland, so let's go to Switzerland."

End of chapter 17. I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please, Vote, Follow, and Favorite.