Guardian Program Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually came to a set of modern wooden doors, which swung open at our approach. Sam gave me a 'huh' look, and I chuckled. "I remodeled," I admitted with a shrug. "It used to all be medieval décor, but I found it too cumbersome and dangerous."

We entered a room thirty-foot square with a king-sized four-poster bed in the center. The walls were lined with dark paneling, holding dozens of sizes, styles, shapes, and colors of every BDSM implement known to man.

The ceiling held a track system that would allow you to suspend someone in any position and then move them around freely to the various devices. The floor was covered with a plush carpet in deep burgundy, the same color as the bedding.

"No shoes," I ordered, pulling mine off and setting them near the door.

Sam quickly followed suit and then looked to me for permission. I nodded and she started moving around the room touching various items. Floggers, riding crops, a short whip. Her fingers brushed along a section of suspended chains and ropes, leaving them swinging, as she moved along to the shackles and handcuffs.

Opening a closet, she discovered that I possessed every conceivable size and shape of dildo possible, the next one held numerous leather outfits, hoods, ball gags, collars, and harnesses.

The next several doors were walk-in closets. Inside was a collection of costumes that most movie studios would love to have, along with a well-stocked makeup vanity.

I watched her try the door on the far side of the room and found it locked. She simply continued with her face still showing awe, her breathing labored, obvious even across the room.

She walked past a massage table, with a smile, but ran her hand over the rough wood of the inclined cross, with a dreamy expression on her face. She cut the last corner coming back to me, where she dropped to her knees, into the same posture she had waited for me in, at the hotel.

"Will you use these things on me, Sir?"

"Every last one," I promised, with a heated voice, and watched her shiver through a small orgasm at the thought.

"Stand."

She climbed to her feet, and I grabbed the hair at the back of her head and forced her to look up at me, then I leaned down to kiss her but stopped just short.

She whimpered and tried to rise up and meet me, but my hand in her hair kept her from doing it. My free hand slid up under her shirt and grabbed her naked breast, causing her to give a short gasp, but when I slid my fingers over her taunt nipple and pinched, she cried out while closing her eyes.

"Please," she whispered, as she again tried to raise to meet my lips.

I searched her face and saw only need. Need for me. How could I not respond? I kissed her and we melted into it. We moaned as one, our breath as one until a shudder ran through her and her knees collapsed.

I was forced to change my grip, and I picked her up to cradle her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled in as close as she could get. I carried her to the bed and laid her out.

She pouted slightly when I broke contact with her. I realized right after, that I had done the same.

I couldn't understand how her touch had become such a part of me, that I'd notice when it was gone. I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up her hand. I could see her expression soften, as I felt part of myself return.

For several minutes, I simply held her hand. "Sam ... you ..." I couldn't find the words for how I was feeling. I leaned down and kissed her again, only this time it was quick.

"I need to show you something, so please try not to distract me again."

I rose and helped her from the bed without letting go of her hand, then showed her the large full bath, behind a curtain near the entrance. Then I took her to the locked door on the other side of the room.

"Hal, unlock the treasure vault," I commanded and reached for the knob. It opened easily to a short hall lined with jewelry drawers on the left side and deep shelves on the right.

Sam gasped, as she spied the right-hand shelves.

They were filled about halfway with cash from twenty different countries, and half with.9999 pure platinum in ten-ounce ingots.

Reading her expression, I explained, "About fifty million in cash depending on the exchange rates, and a little over ten times that in platinum at the current value."

Pulling open a few of the drawers on the other side, I showed her a sample of the contents. "The gems are a little harder to place a value on, as one person may pay five hundred euros and another five hundred fifty for the same gem. Anyway, there are about ten-thousand cut stones here all of at least one-half carat, near perfect or perfect clarity.

"But this isn't my treasure," I stated while motioning to indicate the monetary items with a double sweep of my arms. "That's just several months' worth of emergency payroll."

Continuing down the hall, we came to another door that opened as we came near. Entering we found ourselves in a round room five meters across. The walls ceiling and floor were of solid polished granite. On the walls were three framed, poster-sized portraits. One each of Shannon, Toni, and Jessie. In the center of the room stood a short dais, on which sat an old trunk.

"This is who I am," I indicated, placing my hand on the trunk. "And what I value," I added indicating Sam, and the three paintings.

"I am leaving you in here. The playroom door will be locked, but the vault will remain unlocked, in case you need to use the restroom. Tell Hal, when you're finished, or need a break. I imagine you'll get hungry or tired before you're done. I've kept a journal from age four. The last one in the trunk stops almost two years ago, but you should get a good idea of who I am, in all my fucked-up glory.

"By the way Sam, there are secrets in here. I ... my purpose for living is here. You will know things, no one else knows. I don't know how to say this ..."

Sam stood quietly and watched me. I mirrored her for several minutes, unsure if I should do this or not. Finally, I went with my gut.

"Samantha, I need your help, but I don't even know what I need help with." I paused again. "I'm trusting you with ... everything."

She slowly approached me. When I didn't stop her she slid her arms around my waist. "You haven't shared this with anyone, have you?"

"No, not even Toni."

"Robert, is this a crypt?"

"Yes, this is where I'll be put to rest. I hope you, Toni, and Jessie will be also." I walked over to Shannon's portrait and swung the frame open. A granite vault cover could be seen behind it. "I had Shannon's remains moved here last year."

"Is that your grandfather's chest?"

"Yes," I nodded, meeting her eyes for a moment, then turned and started out of the vault.

"Thank you for your trust."

"You're most welcome, Ms. Thornton," I called over my shoulder, as I passed between shelves of worthless paper, metal, and rocks.

Two hours later, I retrieved Sam, and we went to bed without a word. We both had way too much on our minds. We simply touched. Our naked skin, was an anchor for the other as we slept.

When we woke, we made love without a word, communicating through touch alone. We showered and dressed, and I made my shakes for breakfast. We drank them, still not speaking a word, but with a world of knowledge passing between our eyes.

I walked her back to the vault, kissed her gently, and left her to her research, as I went back upstairs to call Toni and return to research of my own.

End of chapter 19. I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please remember to Vote, Follow, and Favorite.

12