Guardian Program Ch. 20

Story Info
Toni is offered opportunity to punish Bill.
5.1k words
4.23
1.3k
5

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Tags are for the book and not individual chapters.

Guardian Program Ch 20

A novel by R.C.PeterGabriel, all rights reserved.

Three hours earlier, eight PM Poison, Montana: Toni having spent the day, completely conflicted, had given up on distracting herself. She decided to get ready for bed early, and knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep, downed fifty milligrams of diphenhydramine.

She knew she probably wouldn't hear the phone, so she changed the voicemail message that only Robert's phone would trigger. But, as soon as she slid under the covers, the doorbell rang.

She certainly didn't want company and continued to lay quietly for a moment. When the bell rang a second time, she sighed and got up, walked to the intercom, and pressed talk.

"Who is it?" She asked, even though all she had to do was raise her head and look. The monitor showing the front porch was attached to the intercom. Toni chose to lean her head on the wall next to the button instead.

"Toni, it's Debra. Bill told me what happened. I'm so sorry. Can I come in? I think we should talk about it."

Continuing to lean on the wall, she pondered her response. On one hand, she really didn't want company, on the other, she knew that since she had decided not to have Bill arrested, she was going to have to have this conversation with Debra sooner or later.

"I guess so, Debra. Come in, I'll be right down."

She buzzed the front door and went into Robert's closet. Mostly because she wanted to smell him, but also because it was closer to the intercom.

She grabbed a pair of his pajamas. At first, she wondered why he even had them because she couldn't remember him ever wearing them. Then she remembered he had worn them last winter when Jessie had friends over.

She slid the pants on and tied the drawstring, then buttoned herself into the shirt. Glancing in the mirror she decided she looked like a little girl, in her father's clothes. Pulling the fabric up around her nose and inhaling, she could smell Robert, ever so slightly, so she decided looking ridiculous was worth it.

She went down to the living room and found Debra behind the bar. "I hope you don't mind Toni, but I really need a drink. Can I get you one?"

"Why not?" she thought out loud, then approached and sat down.

Debra slid a highball across the bar and with her glass in hand joined her on a stool. Taking a pull from her glass, she sat down while sliding a hand over Toni's knee in a consolatory gesture.

"I can't imagine what you've been going through. And I can't believe my husband would do that to you."

Toni stared at her glass for a brief moment, then after pulling her sleeve up far enough to grip it, she lifted it to her mouth and chugged the entire contents. She could taste Robert's best one-hundred-proof aged bourbon and felt the smooth burn as it went down. She knew it was going to hit her hard. That was the point, nothing else had seemed to help, and maybe getting sloppy drunk would allow her to forget. Looking down at Debra's hand, she suddenly needed a hug.

"Oh, Debra. What are we going to do?" She leaned forward with her arms out, looking even more like a child in Robert's bedclothes.

Debra automatically hugged her and then led her to the couch. "You should go easy on the drinking, Toni. You won't be able to think this through properly."

"I really don't want to think about it anymore. I'm so mixed up that it isn't close to being funny. The two of you are supposed to be our friends! Do I let Robert murder Bill? Do I banish Bill as a friend and try to keep you as one, which I can't imagine working out? Do I punish you and disavow both of you?

"I should have called the cops right then and there, but I just couldn't. Everything I've heard about rape says the victim gets raped again by the courts and a third time by the media. I broke the first rule of rape anyway and took a shower. So, all I have is my word. Debra, I ..."

Tears started to flow, and the two women embraced again. "... Part of me wants to kill him myself, or at least beat the living shit out of him."

Anger seemed to help, so she decided to hold onto it. She broke the hug and looked Debra in the eye. "I don't know for sure if it would help or not, but I think it would. Debra, I want to castrate your husband."

Debra smirked. "Toni, every woman who has ever been raped, wishes the same thing. Hell, I've thought about castrating him myself. Unfortunately, I don't think you could do it without a prison sentence since you didn't do it at the time. But, I think I have a way for you to work through this and come out okay.

"The last time we were over, Robert said something, and I wasn't sure if he was joking or not."

"What are you talking about? My head is starting to feel numb, so out with it, or I get a knife and cut Mr. Johnson's head off."

"Okay, do you have a room in the basement where Robert ties you up?"

"What?" Toni asked, then realized what Debra had meant and started blushing, despite the situation. "Um, yes and no, why?"

"Because I'm going to tie Bill up, and let you beat him until you feel better that's why."

"Debra, Robert is into that kind of thing, I'm not. Besides, I doubt he would just stand there and let you tie him up, knowing I was going to beat him. And anyway, the whole thing is moot, because Robert sealed the room until he finds a proper sub to make use of it again. He didn't want Jessie wondering in and realizing how warped he is."

Talking about him caused her to think of Robert and Sam. She wanted Robert happy, and she understood the role Sam was playing was helping him, but if he hadn't been in Europe fucking her, he'd have been here, and none of this would have happened!

She fumed for several minutes then she had a short moment of clarity. No, he went for business, and the launch, and would have been gone anyway. Getting mad at Robert, wouldn't fix this and it wasn't his fault. Bill was to blame. She would take it out on Bill.

She realized Debra was talking.

"... Toni, are you in there?"

"Sorry, just thinking over your offer."

"Is that a yes then?" Debra asked.

"Yes," Toni responded while squaring her shoulders, and hoping it wasn't obvious that her head was swimming.

"Then, let's go to my house, and you can start your revenge!" They stood, Debra half leading and half stabilizing Toni. When they opened the front door, Bill was kneeling on the porch, wearing nothing but his boxers. His hands were tied in front, he had a gag in his mouth, and had a dog's choker chain around his neck.

"See Toni, I told you I could help you. Bill, give Toni your leash."

Toni knew something just didn't add up, but her head was definitely foggy, and she found herself giggling as she took his leash.

"Bill, roll up her pants. We don't want her to get grass stains on them." Debra instructed. "That's a good boy. Now home."

Bill started towards his house, half leading Toni, and half restrained by her. When they reached the house, Debra ordered Bill downstairs.

"Toni, I made Bill pile all the furniture in the corner and put down plastic, so you can beat him and not get blood all over. How do you want him? Your choice, kneeling, all fours, strung up, laying? How would you like to exact your revenge on the man who raped you?"

"Debra, I ... I don't do this kind of thing. I can barely think. I don't know how to do this."

"Would you like me to teach you?" she asked in a whisper. "I think if you get this out of your system, we can go back to being friends. Besides, it's your duty to punish him for all the women who'll never get the opportunity to punish their attackers."

Toni looked at Bill and caught him looking her up and down. That pushed her over the line, and she drew Debra as far away from Bill as the room would allow. "Okay," she whispered back. "Tell me what to do."

"First thing, during a punishment, you have to decide what will make the bigger impression. Pain, humiliation, or both. Personally, I would go for both!"

"How do I do that?"

Debra gave Toni a look that could only be described as a malevolent smirk. "To tell you the truth, I wish I could be in your shoes right now. Bill deserves this for so many things. I'm not going to tell you why, but when you start, give it to him good for me too."

Toni, not knowing what to say, just nodded.

"First, I'd start by stringing him up, so that he's at your mercy. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Bill, your victim says she wants you suspended. Do it now!" Debra placed a short stool in the center of the room and Bill stepped up onto it, then raised his hands. Toni only just then saw the mountain climbing spike that had been driven into one of the ceiling beams, it had a carabiner attached.

Bill clipped the roper restraining his wrists into the carabiner and stepped off the stool. He could only touch the floor on his tippy-toes.

Debra removed the stool, returned to Toni, and whispered her next encouragement. "Now, to help with the humiliation, you need to strip him, but first you need to choose what you'll punish him with. I bought a horsewhip, a riding crop, a flogger, and a cane, but I forgot how much space we have in here and the whip is useless. The guy at the store said the cane would hurt the most, but that if you didn't want to scar him you needed to be careful.

"I think you should show him the cane as you strip him, then give him a few whacks, and see what you think."

When Toni hesitated a second, Debra put the cane in her hand and urged her forward. "For all the other women Toni. Go on, give it a go, that's a good girl."

When Toni started back across the room, she realized her drink had really kicked in. She vaguely hoped she would remember this, as the two women walked around in front of their target. She tried to think of what Robert would say as she stood briefly thinking and tapping the cane in her palm absentmindedly.

Bill's eyes widened and he started shaking his head. Without trying, Toni had managed to look menacing.

Settling on a path, she ran the tip of the cane down Bill's chest and stomach, stalling for the words to come, then she remembered a movie Robert had her watch when he was trying to get her into the life. She stood up straighter, taking on the role.

"You've been a very bad boy," she stated and waited for a response. When it didn't come, she poked him in the genitals with the cane.

"I expect you to respond when I say something to you, Bill. You were wrong in what you did! You don't get to choose when I give myself to someone. Do you understand?"

Bill started nodding his head. "That's better.

"Now, I'm going to punish you for what you did. Do you understand that if you displease me, I will cut your fucking dick clean off!"

She whacked him under the arm with the cane, and Bill bit down on the gag and scrunched his eyes tight. She was surprised to see the red mark, she didn't think she hit him that hard.

"Debra get a knife. A sharp one."

While Bill's eyes returned to owl size, Debra gave him a devious smile and sauntered past the two of them to get one.

Toni waited for her return, by walking in a slow circle around Bill, with the cane tip sliding along his skin. When Debra came back with a ten-inch carving knife, Toni smiled and showed it to Bill, who was shaking his head back and forth over and over.

"Now Bill, I took some pills and I'm very drunk right now so I don't think you should move."

She took the knife and pulled out the waistband on his boxers, then inserted the knife along the front of his leg and pulled it towards her, cutting the band. Slowly she ran the knife down its leg, and when one leg was completely split off, the other side slid down Bill's leg to pool around his foot.

Toni decided she liked the control she had over him and reached her free hand up to grasp Bill's semi-erect penis. "You must have thought this was going to be fun Bill, otherwise you would have been soft."

She took the knife and put it under his shaft wondering what would happen if she did cut it off. He deserved it after all.

She was about to do that very thing when Debra interrupted. "Toni, I know he deserves what you're about to do, but if you do, you'll get blood all over yourself. That would be evidence against you."

Debra gently guided Toni away from her husband. "That's a very sharp knife, you have to be careful."

Toni looked down at the knife and then glanced at Bill's member. "I want to cut it off." Without thinking she drew the knife along her hand. The ensuing cut wasn't very deep, but it bled immediately.

"Shit!" Toni exclaimed, as Debra took the knife from her and set it on the pile of furniture.

"I was worried about you getting Bill's blood on your clothes not your own. I'll be right back."

Toni watched as blood dripped on the carpet at the edge of the plastic drop cloth not thinking clearly enough to keep it off the carpet. The whole time wondered why it didn't hurt.

Debra returned with a rag and put pressure on the wound then wrapped another around it. "Let me get you out of this before you bleed through."

Before she made any connection to the situation, Toni found Robert's pajama shirt being slid down her arm and over her wounded hand. She was wondering how Debra had unbuttoned it so quickly when she felt the bottoms being slid down her legs.

"Step out," Debra instructed, but Toni was already doing so out of reflex. "Now get back to our revenge."

Toni walked back to Bill and picked up the cane. Bill had been watching what happened and nodded at Debra as Toni circled behind him. Suddenly pain shot through him as the cane connected with his lower back.

"I am here to punish you, Bill," Toni reminded him, and then hit him again, this time on the back of the legs.

Bill screamed through the gag.

Toni stopped for a moment. She was confused, why was she doing this? ... Oh, yes, because Bill had raped her, and Debra was helping her get even. She hit him again under his other arm. She decided she liked the sound of his screaming. She circled him several more times but caught sight of him ogling her as she walked around him and decided the pain may not be doing the job. She hit him twice more, once on the front of his upper legs and once on the ass. She liked seeing the pain cross his face, but it annoyed her when he went right back to looking her up and down, between hits.

She went back to whisper to Debra. "He isn't learning anything Debra, do you see the way he's looking at me?"

"Then take away the pleasure he gets from it."

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Bill bragged that you liked it in the arse. So, would it be so awful for you to get it there again?"

Toni's jaw dropped. "I may be drunk but ... what?"

Debra led her clear out of the room. "Maybe, if you make him randy, and not let him cum, then he'll realize you're in control and not him."

"Again, I ask ... what?"

"Look, the question is, and you have to be honest, did you like it or not?"

Toni looked ashamed for a few moments, then mumbled. "Yes."

"Toni, don't feel bad about what you like. You either like something or you don't. I happen to like anal too, but I don't care whether you like anal or you like to suck donkey todger, or even if you get off on having groups of midgets paint themselves orange and pee on you. The point is that if you like something, and it doesn't harm anyone, you should be free to engage in it.

"Now this whole thing is about you teaching Bill that he can't control you and get away with it. So, do you want to keep beating him or do you want to take control of yourself back from the man who took it?"

Thinking for a moment, then nodding. "Both actually. Tell me how, but when we've done what you think will work, I still get to hit him some more."

Debra smiled. "Okay Love, you got it. I've wanted to see him beaten for a long time. Now, I don't know if you swing both ways or not, but Bill gets off by watching me shag. If we have sex in front of him, he will be ready to go off, then when you really have him turned on you tell him he has to fuck you in the arse, but that he isn't allowed to cum."

"Isn't him fucking me the reason we're here?"

"No, Toni. The reason we are here is because he fucked you without permission. He has been controlling me since we got married. It will be as much payback for me as for you. Will you at least try to enjoy it?"

"I can't promise that, but I'll pretend anyway."

"Good girl," Debra prased, as she started stripping. Toni watched her getting undressed suddenly realizing she had been naked the whole time and blushed. Debra just smiled as she lowered her panties, then took Toni's hand and led her back to their student.

"You're up," Debra whispered and nudged Toni forward.

Bill seeing them come out naked hand-in-hand caused an obvious reaction, as his manhood came to full life.

Toni had picked up the knife as she walked past and gave him a mischievous smile as she showed it to him.

"Do you see this?" She asked and smiled again when Bill nodded, with a concerned expression.

"Your wife and I are going to entertain ourselves for a few minutes, and if you can refrain from cuming, I may not cut your dick off. If you do cum, I promise you, Bill, not only will I cut it off, I'll make you eat it!

"Do I make myself clear?"

His nodding became emphatic and he started to try unsuccessfully to pull himself loose from the ropes.

Satisfied Bill understood the rules she walked over to the wall and jammed the knife into the wallboard, then took Debra's hand again and pulled their bodies together. "Wait!" She interrupted. "Get a condom, I don't want to miss it if he goes."

Debra retrieved a condom and handed it to Toni, and they walked up to Bill. She tore the foil open and pulled it out, then reached out and stroked his shaft a few times, making sure he was good and hard. "That's it, Bill, get hard for me but you don't want to cum."

She almost kissed the head, before stopping herself, realizing she had never given head to a fully erect penis. Too bad it would spoil his lesson if she brought him now. She stroked him a few more times then rolled the condom on.

Debra chose that moment to press herself against Toni's back and started fondling her breasts, so she turned around and pressed herself into Debra's body.

She found herself being lowered to the floor and kissed all over her face and neck.

Never having kissed a girl before made it strange but she allowed herself to drift into the new sensations. Copying Debra's movements, and hand placements, had her exploring the female form in a way she never expected.

Suddenly she was kissing Debra's mouth. Her lips were soft, unlike Robert's, but then she realized it wasn't just her lips that were softer than Robert's. Everywhere she touched she found softness. Deciding to explore in earnest, her hands and mouth started to move over Debra's body, barely aware that the same was going on with her own, that is until she felt Debra slide a finger into her.

She started concentrating on what Debra was doing to her, she watched her kiss her way down to her breast and begin sucking it. It felt only slightly different than when Robert was doing it, but the combination of seeing a women's body above her, Bill's nude form restrained just a few feet away and the feel of Debra's breast and hip under her hand made it seem far more erotic. She felt herself getting wet, and let out a moan, as much to get at Bill, as from her own enjoyment.

When Debra heard the moan, she started alternating between sucking hard and nipping at Toni's nipple, while fingering her in earnest, her free hand squeezing the other breast. To her delight, Toni had started making mewling noises as her fingers started to slash in the sloppy wetness.

Once she felt Toni start matching thrusts and pulling her own nipple, she pulled her mouth up just long enough to say, "That's it, Baby, I can tell you're close. Let Bill see how much you like me fucking you."

12