Guardian Program Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni started panting and said "Oh, yes. I'm close ..." A few moments later, even though she was close, she arched her back moaning long and loud, faking an orgasm for the first time in her life.

Debra moved back up Toni's body, like she meant to chew on her neck or ear, but instead whispered. "You can fake it for Bill, but if you don't cum when he's fucking you, you have wasted your chance to get even.

Let yourself go and fuck your own brains out. Make him want you for a reason. Take back control of your sexuality." The whole time she was whispering, Debra never stopped fingering her and thumbing her clit.

Toni moaned against Debra's cheek. "Let me up, so I can see if I get to chop Bill's dick off." Debra rolled over, pulling Toni with her. They ended up with Toni straddling Debra's waist, and their breasts pressing together. Toni kissed Debra, even slipping her a little tongue, then pulled back with a grin on her face, to see surprise in return.

She stood and turned to Bill, taking his shaft in her hand. "Still hard I see, and you've been good so far. But, I'm going to try my best, to have the right to cut this off of you Bill," she stated while giving him a lazy hand job.

"Debra, please bring me something to stand on."

While she waited, she stepped closer guiding his shaft between her breasts, and squeezed them around it. You could have had this the other day Bill, and maybe I would have sucked you off, but oh well. I guess we'll never know, will we."

When Debra scooted the coffee table into position, she stepped slowly up onto it, letting Bill's shaft trail down her body. She gripped him firmly and guided his head between her wet and open labia, then rubbed it against her clit for several moments. She moaned and pressed her breasts against Bill's chest which caused an audible groan to escape past his gag.

She smiled saying, "Maybe, I will suck you for a while Bill, that way I can taste the last drop of cum you will ever shoot." She started to slide her breasts down his stomach while pumping his shaft.

Standing up suddenly, she let go of his shaft and turned her back to him. "I'm sorry Bill, I forgot you were an ass man. Is that a better view?" she asked and started twerking. "I've never done that before Bill. You're the first to see me do that, but you've already been my first before. I guess it's your lucky day. Isn't it Bill?"

"Debra, I need one more thing from you before I let your husband shoot a load of cum inside me. Could I trouble you for some lube?"

Already have it here, Love," Debra replied as she started dribbling lubricant all over his shaft.

"Thank you. Could you do me, please?" she asked, turning her rear towards Debra while looking up into Bill's eyes.

She watched his face contort in pain, as she felt Debra pour some on her ass crack, and slowly start massaging the lube into her rectum, before inserting a finger. Then after adding more lube, she added a second finger as well.

Toni bit her lip before saying, "Oh, yes. I like that but your finger isn't long enough."

She smiled at Bill. "I'm about to stick your dick up my ass, just like you did to me the other day. Only this time I'm in control, I say when, and how deep. If you cum, that will be the last thing you enjoy in your life. I am not joking Bill, I will make you eat your own dick and watch as you bleed to death."

With that, she turned her ass to him, grabbed his shaft, and positioned him at her opening. "Now, Bill, fuck me!"

She pushed back against him and felt him sink into her. She couldn't help but moan. With all her worrying, she had forgotten just how good it felt. She almost walked off the table, trying to get him in deeper.

She reached out to Debra. "Hold me!" she demanded, and clasped hands with her. "Harder Bill!"

Bill not having any leverage, thrust the best he could, but Toni was doing all the work. She let herself go, riding his shaft. She ignored the noises she was making, concentrating on the sensations only.

Eventually feeling herself build, she made eye contact with Debra, until she couldn't keep them open any longer. She rode him through the start of her orgasm, saying something, but couldn't remember what it was. Then she was falling, still cuming. The world was spinning, down a tiny tunnel...

"Toni ... Love ..."

Slowly the world was coming back to her. She was lying in someone's arms, and they were stroking her face, and talking to her. She heard her name. Thoughts started to flow, but connecting them was hard. ... 'Oh, yes ... that felt wonderful ... Debra's voice ... soft body ... Someone touching me ... must be Debra.'

"Kiss, me." Toni thought out loud, then felt soft lips. They felt good and she deepened the kiss.

Minutes later, her thoughts started coming faster. She broke the kiss and sat up more. "Thank you, Debra. that was nice."

"My pleasure, Toni. More than you know."

Toni slowly stood and turned to Bill. "Let's take a look, Bill."

She stroked his shaft a few times then pulled the tip of his condom to check for cum. "Hmmm, how disappointing. I guess I don't get to castrate you after all.

"However, Bill this proves you have self-control. It proves that you raped me with forethought. It also means that if you ever touch me, without permission ... ever ... I will finish what was started here today!"

She stepped up onto the table and untied his gag. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied gently. "Toni, I am sorry. I let you do all of this because I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Bill, I told Debra, that I reserved the right to beat you some more. I still want to hit you ... a lot, but I'm too tired right now. So, if you are genuinely sorry, you'll let me do it some other time. Now, I'm going home." With that, she walked unsteadily up the stairs.

Debra slid the coffee table a few inches closer allowing Bill to step up. "I can't believe that worked," she commented, shaking her head. "You're welcome by the way. I should have let her cut off your willy, it would have served you right."

Bill unhooked the rope from the carabiner and stepped down rubbing his wrists. "You think I should thank you? You fucking gave her a damn cane! You couldn't have suggested the flogger? That barely hurts at all. I should cane you. Let you feel what it was like!"

"You deserved it, Bill. Now shut up and be grateful that I was willing to go along with that daft idea of yours. You know you would have cum, if it wasn't for me getting you off four times this evening and overdosing you on Dapoxetine."

"I noticed a lot of things about tonight. Like she wants to come back for more. I'm betting we can get her to agree to the second half of my plan."

"That's divvy, Bill! You may have managed to turn a rape into a lesson on being a Domme, and you may even convince her to take you on as a lover, but if things go pear-shaped, Robert will make you disappear! I've waited over sixteen years for this, you better not mess it up!"

"I know what I'm doing. If you play along, not only will we get to fuck our little next-door neighbor whenever we want, but Robert will go along with it."

"I still say you're completely daft," Debra commented before heading upstairs and leaving Bill to hobble his way up behind her. When she went to lock the front door, she noticed Toni asleep on the couch.

She retrieved a comforter from the hall closet and tucked her in. When she turned around, Bill was watching her.

"Let her sleep. She's so tired she almost went home starkers." Taking her husband's hand, she led him upstairs.

End of chapter 20. I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please Vote, Follow, and favorite.

12