Guardian Succubus

Story Info
Meet the Guardian Succubus, Desdemona.
5.7k words
4.52
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Verbal communication is denoted with quotes, telepathic communication uses apostrophes instead of quotes.

This story may offend you if you are Christian, Jewish, or Muslim as it has an alternative view of the Nature of God, Lucifer, Angels, and Demons. Fair warning.

This is the introduction to a series that I will continue if people like it. Feel free to send me criticism, things you would like to see in future chapters, and any other comments, they are much appreciated.

Chapter 1

People like to talk about guardian angels looking out for them. Countless songs and poems speak of the saving grace of these benevolent protectors. I did not have angels watching over me, but I would come to find out, guardian angels are nothing compared to a guardian succubus.

My name is Tom Darrow, just before Senior year I turned 18, and I was feeling nervous and excited as I walked out of the jewelry store. I spent five thousand dollars on the engagement ring in my pocket, which accounted for nearly all the money I made working construction that summer.

Looking back, I know it was crazy wanting to propose at 18. But I was crazy in love with my longtime girlfriend, Amy Drummond. She was the class president, lead in the school musical, accomplished gymnast and runner up valedictorian. Her father, Joel Drummond was the founder and pastor of the local megachurch and nationally followed televangelist.

Amy is a few months older than me, and has the most incredible body you can imagine, 5'6", with wavy blonde hair that fell just to the top of the small of her back. Her breasts defied her petite frame as well as gravity, as the cantaloupe sized wonders seemed to float like clouds on her chest.

Her curved bubble butt was also firm from her dedication to working out, and seemed to be built for fucking, set atop toned and shapely legs. Even the way she walked with the sway of her hips screamed sex appeal.

But what I loved the most about her was her gorgeous face. Her full lips could form the most beautiful smile in Texas, or the sexiest pout. Her bright blue eyes were like deep blue seas that I could lose myself in. I was so in love and lust with her, I had never even considered another woman.

All of this was why I was acting so crazy. We had been together since first grade, when she declared her boyfriend and future husband. What we had not done though, was anything more than kiss.

She always maintained we could not be sexual until we were married due to her religious beliefs. Not so much as a hand job in our entire relationship and even our kissing was tame by most standards. I longed to feel her in my hands and be inside her more than anything by this point.

Which is why I bought the ring. I was willing to do anything, I already was playing the part of the church going dutiful boyfriend who wanted to wait until marriage, I figured being a young husband who at least got to fuck his sexy wife had to be better.

I wasn't a complete waste of space either. I know a lot of girls found me attractive, and a few had tried to seduce me away from Amy over the years. I am 6'0" with short brown hair and a lean muscular build from summers working construction.

I was also whip smart, being class valedictorian and scoring a perfect SAT score as a junior. I had my pick of colleges but had already promised Amy I would go wherever she went. My family was not rich or powerful, but we were well liked, and everybody said that they saw a bright future for me.

My best asset, that only I knew about was my cock. Fourteen inches long and with the thickness of a soda can, I knew I was blessed. I resented that it remained unused, like it was going to waste because of a stupid religious dogma, but I loved Amy, and was willing to wait.

After the jewelry store, I stopped by the megachurch to see Pastor Joel, to get his permission to marry Amy. To my relief he seemed happy about it and gave his blessing, which boosted my confidence as I left and made my way to Amy's house.

I planned to make a romantic dinner there for when Amy got back from shopping with her best friend Jennifer.

Pastor Joel gave me a key to get in and had promised him and his wife Rebecca would go out and leave us alone. The house, or mansion I should say, is a massive 26-bedroom monstrosity, paid for by the generous donations of the faithful. As I unlocked and stepped through the door, I had the feeling my life was about to change, and it did just not the way I thought.

As I made the way to the kitchen, I heard noises coming from upstairs, noises like a porn shoot were going on. Curiosity got a hold of me, so I went to see what was going on, imagining Rebecca having an affair behind the pastor's back.

Sure, enough the noise was coming from the master suite, so I snuck over to and found the door was open enough for me to see inside. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next, and I just froze in place and watched.

There on the large California King bed were Rebecca, Jennifer, and Amy each on their hands and knees getting fucked from behind by three men. I recognized the men as Jamal, Rebecca's driver, Laquan, his son and star forward on the basketball team, and Esteban, the groundskeeper.

Jamal was pounding Rebecca like a bitch in heat, grunting with his hard thrusts. His dark black skin was in stark contrast to the pale white of the blonde MILF begging him to fuck her harder.

"God, I love your big black cock, take me! Fuck me like my limp dicked husband can't you big black fucking machine!"

Rebecca screamed this as Jamal increased the power of his thrusts, knocking her arms out from under her and pushing her face into the mattress.

Despite my shock and rage, I was startled out of my stupor by her pronouncement and started recording the lewd scene on my phone, proof for when I confronted the cheating slut.

"Oh Laquan, your big black dick makes me so full! Make me your white bitch slave baby! Breed me like a whore! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

As Amy came, she arched her back and shook, and I found myself shaking in anger as I watched. Laquan then flipped her over to fuck her missionary, and I got a view of his cock.

I almost laughed when I saw it, thinking if this is what she thinks is big, she is clueless. He was a respectable 8 inches, but his dick lacked girth being only half the thickness of mine.

Jennifer the brunette was simply grunting as she was plowed by the groundskeeper. Jennifer was head cheerleader and Laquan's girlfriend, so I found it strange she was fucking another guy while her boyfriend fucked her best friend.

Not to mention Esteban was a 57-year-old Mexican that looked like he lived a hard life. His entire body was covered in wiry black hair, and he was easily 60 to 70 pounds overweight with a big protruding belly. It was also clear he was exhausted from his exertions, panting heavily.

So, while objectively I could see how a woman might be attracted to the two muscular black men, Esteban made little sense at first. Until Laquan made it clearer.

"Esteban, my man, let the slut ride you and take a breather before you use up all the air man! You won the bitch at poker, no need to do the work for her!"

"Jamal, you got to let you son play poker with us every week, so he can bet this puta again!"

Esteban than pulled out and laid on his back. His cock was a small 4 incher but was thicker than Laquan at least. As Jennifer started to mount him, he spoke.

"No puta, the other way, let me see that ass while you ride si."

Wordlessly Jennifer did as she was told. I got a good look at her face that was previously hanging down towards the bed. Of the three women, she was clearly not experiencing the joy the other two were.

"Turn around and taste your pussy slut!" Jamal ordered Rebecca then.

Rebecca quickly obeyed and I was surprised at the ease she deep throated Jamal's 9-inch cock. It was also thicker than his son's dick, but with significantly less girth than my own.

Her slurping and gagging noises were loud but almost drowned out by her daughters loud moans and pleading with he black lover to keep fucking her. Laquan, however, was on the brink, and he let loose his seed into Amy as his body spasmed its release.

"Son you really need to work on your stamina, let this slut clean you while I show you how to fuck a slut."

Jamal and Laquan disengaged from their women and Rebecca greedily engulfed Laquan's dick, slurping and moaning around it as she tasted her daughter's pussy and the 18 year old cum that coated it.

Jamal roughly grabbed Amy and put her back on her hands and knees. With one hand he grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her head back, and the other he lined his cock up to its target.

"No please, not my ass! I've never had anything in my ass!" Amy fearfully exclaimed.

"Shut up slut! My son probably already knocked you up, so you better get that morning after pill, we don't need no bastards to feed. He should have cum in your ass or mouth."

As he entered Amy's puckered hole, she screamed an ear-piercing scream that was purely pain. It was so loud it drowned out the grunts of Esteban as he came inside Jennifer's pussy.

Rebecca pulled off Laquan's dick long enough to berate her daughter.

"Amy, I told you if you want to have the superior cock of black men, you have to start the pill and you have to have all your holes ready! If you have a black baby, your father will disown you and Tom will leave you. White men may have small dicks sweetie, but they pay the bills!"

I found it odd for her to say something so racist after fucking and sucking two black men, but I guess it's the same mentality of a male plantation owner raping his female slaves.

"Mommy it hurts so bad, please make him stop!"

"Just relax and take it. Getting fucked in the ass feels so good once you get used to it." Her Mother instructed.

Jamal finally reached bottom, but then started thrusting in earnest while pulling Amy's hair. Amy screamed bloody murder as he violated her, drowning out the slapping sound of Jamal's hips against her ass.

Laquan had regained his hardness and stood on the bed in front of Amy to feed his dick into her mouth as his father roughly pounded her nether hole. Feeling left out, Rebecca positioned herself behind Laquan and started eating his ass.

Jennifer for her part was sucking Esteban's limp dick, cleaning of her pussy juices and his cum. He held her hair and held her down in his crotch as he watched the 18-year-old blonde spit roasted on the two black cocks.

Laquan's cock muffled Amy's screams, which grew in intensity as Jamal began furiously spanking Amy's right ass cheek, leaving it a ruby red mass of pain. I could see tears falling from Amy's eyes as she cried through the rough treatment.

"Here bitch take my cum!" Jamal exclaimed as he began unloading his seed deep in her ass, holding himself completely buried inside her as he drained into her.

"Fuck I'm cumming to! Swallow it bitch!" and Laquan let out his second load down Amy's throat.

I didn't want to get caught and beat up by the three men, so I took that as my chance to exit. I ran out of the house to my truck and just drove off.

In my anger I was not really paying attention to the road as I replayed the event in my mind, which is why I didn't see the tractor trailer coming as I ran through a stop sign.

I don't remember exactly what happened after the tractor trailer t-boned the truck, until I came to on the side of the road. My hands frantically felt my body for injuries, but I was completely unscathed.

That is when I saw her, a fiery red-haired woman with pale but pinkish skin and red eyes the color of her hair. She was wearing skintight motorcycle leathers that were like a second skin, and high heeled leather boots.

Amy was beautiful and sexy, but this woman was hot! She smiled a devilish smile as she noticed me come to and gain my bearings.

"Well, that was a close call, really can't have you dying on me right as I started the job."

I looked at the wreckage and wondered how I wasn't dead.

"Are you... are you an angel?"

"Fuck no! An angel would just let you die because of 'God's Will' I'm Desdemona, you can call me Desi."

She reached out her hand and helped me to my feet. I looked at the wreckage again and felt my body to make sure it was real. Desi laughed.

"Yes Tom, this is real, and you are fine, I do great work."

"Wait how do you know my name? And what do you mean great work? Who are you?"

"I know your name because I am bonded to you, the great work was repairing your body from the mangled state it was in from the crash, and I already told you, Desi."

I was confused and full of questions. None of this made sense to me at all and I didn't really know what to say. Just then the Highway patrol pulled up. For some reason, the truck driver said it was him that caused the accident, and the officers called a wrecker and told me I could go.

"Hop on Tom, I am sure you have questions, I'll answer anything you ask back at your place."

We got on her motorcycle, and I wondered to myself how she would get us to my house without me telling her the address. But my thoughts drifted to the feel of her body as I held on to her and then my rapidly growing hardness pressed up against her ass.

I felt awkward until she started wiggling her ass against it and looked back at me with a sexy grin. Maybe it was the blood rushing to my hard on, but my mind went wild for the rest of the drive imagining fucking the sexy red headed woman.

I was crazy with lust when we arrived and was ready to burst in my jeans. But she just smiled and took my hand and dragged me inside. My Mom intercepted us at the door.

"Desi! It's been so long! What are you doing here? And Tom where is your truck?"

The fact that Mom greeted Desi like on old friend shocked me back to reality, but Desi took the lead.

"There was an accident, but I took care of it. Didn't anyone tell you? On his 18th birthday Tom was assigned a Succubus Guardian, me. I've been on the road from the San Francisco hell gate which is why I am a couple days late."

"Wait! What the fuck is going on!" I exclaimed.

Mom and Desi each grabbed an arm and drug me inside as I tried to back away from them. My mind was reeling from all the talk of demons, hell gates, and well what I saw as evil things. I may have only been pretending at the Christian thing, but still I had prejudices.

Desi and Mom placed me on a chair in the den and Desi straddled my waist to hold me there as she explained.

"Tom, I know this is a shock, but your dad was one of the fallen angels from Lucifer's rebellion against God. He is not dead as you believe, he just can't leave Hell for more than a year every century."

"Anyway, your mom is a witch, and she served as the gateway for your dad to enter this world for his year of fun, and during the ritual you were conceived. This basically never happens, so you could say it's a miracle."

"In fact, you are Ishmael's, that's your dad's real name, first child, and so at Lucifer's request he assigned you a Succubus Guardian from his house in hell. That would be me."

My mind was reeling but for some reason I could tell she was telling me the truth, like a feeling in my mind that just knew.

"So, I am half demon? Does that make me evil?" I asked.

"Son, oh no, you aren't evil. And you aren't half demon, you are half angel. Demons like Desi were created by the Son of Morning in Hell to be able to travel freely between the mortal plane and Hell."

Desi broke in, trying to answer questions I would ask after my mom's statement.

"When Lucifer, the Son of Morning, rebelled, he did it so that the angels could be free of tyranny, and they fought a war of liberation. When it ended in a stalemate, God and Lucifer cut a deal. God got heaven, and Lucifer got hell."

"Mortals go to one or the other, largely based on whether they meet God's exacting standards of entry into the Silver City. Those that go to hell, which is almost all, don't all get condemned to eternity of torture like you think. Sure, serial killers and bad ones do, but decent people get a pretty chill eternity that is not so different than life on earth."

"The mortal realm is everyone's favorite though, because here everything can create new life, but in heaven and hell only God and Lucifer can. Which is why Demons love coming here, but we have to be summoned by a mortal and are bound to them when we enter."

"The last time I was here I was summoned by your mother's coven, so I could anoint a new Mistress of the Circle, that is how I know your mom."

"But Desi, I didn't summon you so who did and why are you bound to me?" I asked.

"Well, you are an anomaly. There has not been a Nephilim, half angel, since before the flood. It was a big deal, God and Lucifer actually had a meeting about it and agreed on some new rules."

"Essentially God is bored, and he just doesn't care about the mortal realm anymore. He is busy creating another universe, and that meant the end of days of the mortal realm was coming. But Lucifer got God to allow you to exist, and as long as you do, Armageddon won't happen."

"Lucifer asked God to assign you a guardian angel, and God said no, but when he asked if he could assign a demon to protect you and guide you God agreed, which is how I am here."

"The catch is, your soul is bound to the mortal plane, and you can't completely die unless you will yourself out of existence. You can be torn apart, severely injured, put into a coma, among other things, but unless you will yourself to not exist, you will exist on this plane."

Mom chimed in "I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I wasn't allowed to tell you until you turned 18, and with you so in love with Amy, I didn't think you'd take it well."

I started laughing at that and Desi and Mom both looked surprised. First, I pulled out the ring from my pocket and tossed it Mom. Then I pulled up the video and held my phone up so they could see it. Mom held a hand to her mouth and gasped.

"So, you see, it's funny because my whole world got turned upside down not just once, but twice today. You are right though, before today I would not have taken this very well, but now..."

Desi smiled that mischievous grin she has, "Don't worry, you are the Lord of Mortals, soon they will regret ever betraying you, my Lord."

Mom nodded in agreement, but I was uncomfortable.

"Mom, Desi, can you both just call me Tom, I'd rather not be called Lord or anything like that by you to."

Mom smiled, "Of course sweetie, you will always be my baby boy." She leaned in between me and Desi who was still straddling me and gave me a hug.

"I am fine with the informal Tom, whatever you want is fine with me. Just one thing, I am bonded to you, which means I am always going to be close in proximity. Just tell me whether to be visible to others, my default is only visible to you."

"We can also hear each other's thoughts when we want, like telepathy, so we can communicate that way to avoid the whole crazy person look to." Desi explained and sparked my interest.

"What other powers do I have, are they the same as yours?" I asked.

"Well, I don't really know, I can influence the mind of mortals, but not completely control them like angels can. That is how I stay hidden from sight by influencing the minds of mortals to not notice me. I can heal, and you can to, you just have to will it."

"I can change my shape, and I can absorb the soul of any mortal I have sex with making them my slave for all eternity. I don't know if you can do those things since they are Succubus powers, but I can always enslave them and give them to you. Just say the word and I'll make little Miss Amy kneel at your feet."

The talk of Amy kneeling before me made my hard cock twitch against Desi, and she noticed.

12