Guardian Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously that is hot, but I want a different kind of revenge there. I think I need to go to my room now and well, take care of something."

"Tom, you know how I said we are bonded? That means everything you are feeling I am feeling to. So why not let me take care of that stiff piece of man meat for you, I promise it will feel so much better for the both of us."

Desi started grinding hard against my cock and I let out an involuntary moan. I looked over at my mom on the couch and she was watching us as she hands her hand pushed down into her pants rubbing herself. At that moment it dawned on me that incest was not really going to be a factor going forward.

The sexy Succubus then rose and turned around and ground her tight leather covered ass against my imprisoned cock. I groaned and unzipped the back of her leathers, and without prompting she slid them off her shoulders and down to her waist. Somehow as she continued the lap dance, they peeled off her towards the floor, revealing he bare ass as it continued to grind.

I was aroused beyond control, and I reached down and began to feel the soft but firm ass cheeks in front of me. She could sense what I was feeling, and she rose once again and turned around, only to fall to her knees in front of me.

"I think someone is wearing entirely too many clothes." She purred as she unbuckled my belt and took off my jeans and boxers.

As my cock sprang loose, I heard my mother gasp, "It looks just like his father's cock Desi, oh fuck!"

"You may be just half angel," Desi cooed, "but you have a full-on angel cock right here."

She started to sensual stroke my thick rod as she continued, "Mortal women go crazy for angel cock, it has some kind of transcendent effect."

"I don't know about that Desi, but your hands are having a transcendent effect on me right now, UGH!"

Desi giggled, "Well wait until you see what else I can do, I have had a lot of practice down in hell."

Then Desi wrapped her lips around the head and started sliding it down her throat until her face was all the way to my groin. The feeling of my shaft being completely engulfed inside her mouth with the head lodged deep down her throat was incredible.

'They don't call us Succubus for nothing Tom. You don't have to tell me how good it feel, because I can feel it to remember.'

Desi talking dirty to me telepathically while her mouth was full of my cock nearly broke my concentration on trying not to cum. I could tell she sensed that by the feeling of amusement that colored the arousal she was giving off.

She started using her face to fuck me, while letting her hands each fondle one of my baseball sized balls. The pleasure she was giving me would have made me cum had I not been directing my will into holding off orgasm, but this only heightened the intensity of the pleasure.

I wanted to try to probe her mind as she performed this otherworldly blowjob, so I willed myself to look into her. Her thoughts were completely open to me, and I realized she was just as on the verge of orgasm as me. She desperately needed to cum as well, but couldn't as long as I was willing myself not to.

'Desi can you hear me? Is this because of the bond? You can't cum until I do?'

'MMMMM, yes lover, I can hear you. And yes, I feel what you feel, and you are torturing us both! Let go! Let us both cum! Please Tom!'

Her pleading broke my will and I let myself release the pent up cum churning in my balls. Desi audibly moaned as I flooded her belly with my seed and pulled off a shot the rest in her mouth and on her face and chest, using her hands to milk my shaft of every drop.

I was grunting with every spurt erupting from the head of my cock and felt my body spasming uncontrollably as a never-ending torrent completely covered the sexy Succubus in white cream. It was then I realized I was willing myself to keep cumming, not wanting the sensation to end.

This was the best kind of practice I thought as I willed myself to finish. Rather than let myself go flaccid, I practiced some more, and willed my cock to remain hard. When it did, it really dawned on me just how much fun I was going to have being Lord of the Mortals, as Desi had called me.

As Desi and I basked in the afterglow of our intense orgasms, Mom caught my attention by getting up off the couch and kneeling next to the cum covered succubus. Without a word Mom started cleaning up Desi by sucking and licking the cum off her body.

Had I not already willed myself to stay hard, the sight and sounds of Mom slurping up my cum surely would have got me hard again all on its own. I pushed Desi down to lay on her back on the floor, as I was going mad with lust. The need to fuck her was driving me and I was giving into it completely.

"Oh yeah baby! Fuck me with that slit splitter while your Mommy swallows up your seed!" Desi cried. I sensed she said it aloud for Mom's benefit as well as my own.

When I was lined up to her hot pulsing hole, I thrust my glistening rod into the hilt with one swift and powerful stroke. Desi perfectly accommodated me like no human woman ever could, and she squealed in pleasure as I bottomed out inside her.

She may have been from hell, but her pussy felt like heaven to me as I started thrusting hard and fast between the velvet like folds of her pussy. I lost all mental control as jack hammered her molten love channel, letting waves of pleasure course through my body as her depths massaged my cock.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, he is pounding me so hard! I bet Mommy can't wait to get a pounding from her son! Fuck me Tom give me your seed!" Desi screamed.

"She's right son, I can't wait to fuck you! Ever since your father, nothing could compare, it's been so long since Mommy had a nice big angel cock making her cum."

My mother grabbed the sides of my head and shoved her tongue inside my mouth. I could taste my cum in her mouth, and was surprised that it tasted like sweat cream, and also amplified my level of arousal. I eagerly began returning the kiss as I continued pummeling the sex crazed succubus beneath me.

But between the incredible fucking and the sensation of making out with my mom, I felt my self-crashing over the edge as my cock started spasming its seed into Desi's eager womb.

"Yes! Fill me up with that hot seed! Ugh fuck yes so hot, so full, yes!" Desi moaned.

Once again, I willed myself not to stop cumming as I withdrew from the demon's pussy. I grabbed my mom and pushed her head down towards my spurting cock, and she clearly got the message as she wrapped her lips around my mushroom tip.

"Mommy likes my seed so much, I thought she might like it straight from the source."

Desi winked at me and after a few more spurts I let go of my control and finished. This time I let my cock wilt and collapsed backwards into the chair behind me.

Satisfied my cock was clean, Mom moved back to Desi and started sucking the cum from her leaking pussy.

Grabbing her by the hair, Desi pushed my mother's face into her twat. Watching my mother so eagerly devouring the succubus love box had me naturally hard once again, and I willed myself to have the energy for one more round as I lined my cock up to my mom's dripping wet pussy.

As I eased my gigantic pussy splitter into her, she let out a muffled moan into Desi's folds. Unlike with Desi, I forced myself to slowly enter the mortal pussy of my mother, not wanting to hurt her.

"That's it baby, take it nice and slow and let your Mommy open up for you. She is such a lucky little slut, it is so rare mortals get to feel an angel's cock, she may be the only one to experience two." She then released my mother's raven black hair so she could come up for air.

"Yes son, fuck Mommy's needy cunt baby. I need it so bad, don't worry I can take it like a good slut!"

"Ok Mommy but tell me to stop if it hurts to bad."

With that said I started pushing deeper into my mother's vice like vagina. It was so tight with so much resistance I had to put real effort to cram my cock up her wanton hole. The whole time, I felt the spasming and contracting of her pussy muscles trying to milk my cock of its seed.

"Oh, fuck son, you're making me cum!" she wailed as my mushroom tip forced its way past the tight ring of her cervix.

The massive orgasm caused her to slam herself back against me, fucking the last 6 inches of my cock deep into her womb. I stayed buried to the hilt in my mother for almost a minute, luxuriating in tight tunnel enveloping my shaft.

Desi took the opportunity to slide under my mom and start sucking on her clit as her dexterous demon hands reached back to maul her breasts. For her part, Mom buried her face back in Desi's pussy, doing her best to reciprocate the pleasure.

'You are such a good son taking care of your sex starved Mommy Tom.'

'Desi, if you keep up with the Mommy talk, I might not be able to hold out very long.'

I began thrusting in and out in long slow thrusts, eliciting guttural moans from my mother, muffled by Desi's snatch. The slow sensual nature of my fucking was different from the hard animalistic way I took Desi, but I enjoyed it just as much.

I spent nearly half and hour making love to my mother this way, gradually increasing my tempo over time. Mom was having one long continuous orgasm, punctuated by massive peaks and drawn back into deep valleys of arousal, only to climb back up again and again.

By that time my strokes were coming hard and fast, steady but not wild. I was using my will to keep from cumming holding out for the next time my mother reached a peak. When she did, I let go and flooded her womb with a massive load of my seed.

"Aggghh ughhh fuckk so much ahhhhh so full..." my mother screamed out until her voice cracked and collapsed into a limp rag doll on top of Desi as my cum filled her uterus and started squeezing out around the base of my cock.

This time as I collapsed back into the chair, I let my body succumb to the exhaustion, but just before I passed out, I felt Desi slide herself up onto my lap and wrap her arms around my neck. I drifted off covered in her warmth, and thanking my lucky stars for my guardian succubus.

12