All Comments on 'Guarding Gwen'

by DragonflyDaughter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nicely done.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Damn. This was great. Really great concept and excellent execution. Robot protector turns violent rapist, back to concerned protector. A malicious program from a revenge seeking competitor.

Although, I always wonder in stories like this why the woman doesn't just get plan B or an abortion. Maybe just a quick sentence to explain why she keeps it, whatever the reasoning, in the future?

Seriously hot and creative story, either way. I would definitely enjoy reading more like this.

JojososoJojososoover 3 years ago
Great

Stick with the breeding stuff it my favorite kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This was amazing! You made me cum, AND shed a tear at the end! Beautifully written!

princess_indianaprincess_indianaover 3 years ago

This is really creative and well-written! Keep writing!

DragonflyDaughterDragonflyDaughterover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Readers!

Thank you for the lovely comments, folks. The 'you made me cum, AND shed a tear' especially made me laugh. That was a wonderful compliment! :P

Akirababe87, that's such a good question, and one I'll definitely have to address in future writing and a future edit of this story. I did think about this, briefly, but never settled on a satisfying explanation before making final edits and posting. I would have forgotten all about it if you hadn't mentioned it, so thank you very much! I really appreciate the kindness, thoughtfulness, and enthusiasm of your comments both on this story and the Taking of Talora.

Jojososo, I'm glad to hear it :). Since these are my favorites as well, you're bound to see more.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Exceptional storytelling

You brought out a lot of deep background and character in a very short story, I'm looking forward to what else you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was such an incredible story for such a short story, kudos to you! I was actually crying at the end and I absolutely wasn't expecting that when I got onto literotica, but goddamn did you make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!!

I loved this! The concept was incredibly unique and you carried it out quite well, especially through Guard and Gwen's interactions. The sex scene was incredibly hot, but I also enjoyed reading afterwards, of how Guard would be there to protect her and her baby and comfort her. The world you have created within the range of just this small story is already intriguing, and I think I would read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have mixed feelings

I enjoyed it right? The ending was nice. But the “Paul Maxwell” at the very end had me like :/

Really good tho! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like shit from china far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The end was stupid as hell

DragonflyDaughterDragonflyDaughterover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who wrote words of appreciation and encouragement.

To those who didn't like the ending: I agree that it wasn't my finest work. I wrote, edited, and submitted this story in the space of a few hours, and was so tired by the end of it that I didn't conclude it as well as I would have liked. I appreciate everyone who read to the end of it, even if they didn't like it.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice little story.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 1 year ago

Yes. Good idea, good concepts. I liked it, but as several readers have said I'm not so sure about the ending. I rather thought Gwen's father should have known what was happening and been powerless to stop it.

The eyes changing colour were a very nice touch!

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

This idiot never heard of the day after pill. Did they eliminate it in the future? And then this asshole Paul Maxwell. Even the Mafia knows you don't go after family. This got him nothing and shouldn't have gotten her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflyDaughter@DragonflyDaughter
151 Followers
Erotica author with a particular interest in non-consent and non-human categories. If you'd like to commission a story, please feel free to contact me through the "Send Private Feedback" option at the bottom of story pages.