Guarding the High Rollers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers

To be "fwank", Stephi would have been a complete cutie if it wasn't for her very loud, very perky demeanor that was only made worse by alcohol, the entitlement that came from the wealth that she was marrying into, and the fact that the party was in her honor, and therefore she was queen shit.

But one look at her, and you knew that her fiance wasn't marrying her just for her face. To say that this girl had large breasts is an understatement of the century. She had to at least be packing a triple D pair of tits. They were about as big as her head. She could make a turtle neck sweater look low-cut. Which was impressive, considering that her frame was slender. And like a lot of women who are extremely gifted up top, she didn't have much of a butt. I suppose I'm a breast man at heart, but I like a pretty even balance. Apparently when God made her, he was got so lost in her tits, that he forgot to give her much in the way of a booty.

There were no complaints from me— but her wardrobe might disagree. I could hear the straps of her top nearly screaming to hold those puppies up. Her cleavage was low, showing off her tan lines. And her skirt was bright pink—like demented Barbie doll pink.

Sara was the one dragging me by the uniform shirt. "Oh we've got big plans for you," she insisted, balancing her drink in one hand as she led.

The "VIP room" (if you want to call it that) was more of an unfinished lounge off of the main gaming floor. It was mostly a poorly lit, sequestered little room with several plush booths and some low coffee table height round tables. The purpose was pretty much as you'd imagine— for groups of bachelors and bachelorettes to have some privacy while they engage in their debauchery, without the prying eyes of the public, or surveillance team.

The giggle brigade resumed their drinks, dropping drunkenly back into their seats. All except for Sara. "So while the boys are busy, does that make you our entertainment for the night?"

The girls cheered, much to my annoyance.

"I don't entertain for free," I grumbled. "I'm only here to make sure you don't drink yourself stupid and barf all over the casino."

"No, your boss said you're stuck with us so you're our bitch," Kelly chimed up from her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs, giving me a view straight up. Could it be my imagination or was she not wearing panties? I wouldn't be surprised. She looked slutty enough.

"Don't think you're little hussy of a partner isn't doing the exact same thing right now," Sara taunted.

I folded my arms.

Nikki swayed and hiccupped. "How much would it cost for you to lose the shirt?"

"I don't think you could afford me," I responded, with a smirk.

"Ooh, he's cocky. I'll call that bluff," she reached into her purse and started to count out the bills. After a glance, even I was a little shocked.

"If you have that kind of money to blow on a stripper, I think you can do a little better than me," I couldn't help but laugh. "I mean, I don't have much experience, I'm probably going to cry the whole time..."

The girls snickered.

"He's funny!" Stephi shouted.

"Well we don't have a real one, so you're it," Sara gave my ass a slap, making me jump and making her friends cheer.

I was ready to snarl at her, but then she handed me several bills. I was rather surprised by the face on them. It was at least a couple of nights of pay in that cloven hoof she called a hand.

"Fine," I said rather reluctantly. "But I need a drink first," I snatched one of the bottles away from the girls and threw back a gulp. It was Vodka. Ugh, I hate vodka. I'm neither Russian, nor a junior high school shooter. But it would have to do.

"Do you need help waking things up?" Sara taunted me and stuffed the wad of bills down the front of my pants (just remember that, folks, the next time you handle money). Her hand found my cock and gave it a little squeeze, again, making me jump.

"Ooh, he's not bad," she cooed.

"You slut!" Stephi called out, also clearly drunk. To be honest, Sara's hand would have killed any chance I had at getting hard, but the view of Stephi's massive hooters saved the day. Christ they were big.

Finally Sara removed her hand from my crotch, thank god, and plopped down nearby.

I took a second to roll my eyes, then I smirked. I didn't have the first clue about being a male stripper. I assume it mostly entailed gyrating around. These girls were so drunk anyway, they wouldn't care.

"Ladies, we got a noise complaint," I said pretending to listen to my radio. It was so cheesy, even I was forced to blush.

"Oh did we, Officer?" A few of them shouted back.

"I don't think you were making enough noise," I put my boot up on the table and started to unbutton my shirt. They hooted and cat called. Honestly... it was really my only move. I felt wildly foolish, but what the hell. Miss Piggy was stuffing cash down my pants, so I was going to show off what a 24 year old with a drinking problem and a shitty job looks like naked.

***

"You dancing?" Officer Kate Galloway asked with an amused smile. "You probably looked so ridiculous."

"That means so much coming from you right now," I replied. Indeed, as I regaled my partner with what happened that night, she was laying between my legs, running my cock over her full pouty lips.

"If I look so ridiculous, I could stop?" She planted a long wet kiss on the tip of my cock, and gave me a little wink.

"Fair enough."

***

I think it was about the time I was pulling my shirt off, that control freak Sara started trying to 'help' me. She was very drunk— I could smell it on her. And personally, I don't think she was getting enough attention at home, because she wanted to show off— her whole boisterous act was a cry of 'look at me!' She wanted to show off to her friends that even though the spotlight was on me, she was still the center of attention.

She pulled my uniform shirt off, making me feel less like I was "stripping" and more like I was being undressed. She stood behind me and ran her hands down the front of my chest, pulling up my undershirt.

"Ooh, look at this," the girls cooed, collecting my discarded shirt. They plucked my badge from my shirt.

I watched as Stephi pinned it to one of her abundantly large breasts, showing it off like a trophy.

Behind me, Sara continued to grind on me, her hands roving down the front of my pants. "Ohh, you should get this hard," she grunted, wrapping her fingers around my cock. "Don't you want to salute the bride?"

I could see a few of them cheer and clap, and the others reddened. I, myself, was probably bright red.

"Maybe I need a little inspiration," I said, eyeing her up.

Stephi grinned, delighted. She liked attention. You could tell by the look on her face. And with hooters like that, she wouldn't wish them away because of it.

She leaned forward, and pulled her dress even further down those enormous tits, giving me a view of the creamy white tan lines, and the areas of her breasts not kissed by the sun. She stopped just shy of her nipples. She cupped them and gave them a bounce for me.

"Ooh, he likes those, Stephi," Sara cheered. "I felt his cock jump."

"Jesus, Sara," Julie gasped a little.

"What?" Sara shrugged. "We bought him, we own him. Now strip, bitch," she slapped me on the ass.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as I made a weak attempt to gyrate for the girls. Mostly it was to check them out. Stephi with her huge boobs, Nikki with her smokin' body, Julie with her big earnest eyes, and Kelly with her... lack of moral fortitude.

By the time I was down to just my bare chest, Sara got a little handsy with me again. She knelt in front of me and took charge, undoing my duty belt, and smacking me on the ass with it. The other girls giggled and cheered. I pretended to tolerate it... mostly because of the wad of bills they had given me. Let's face it, everyone has a price. And even I'm willing to sell my soul for the right amount.

I made the rounds dancing (or what passed for dancing— mostly just thrusting and grinding my crotch in all their faces), watching them drink, and indulging in it myself. There was no way in hell I was going to do this sober.

Personally, I don't know why the novelty of all of this didn't wear off on them after about thirty seconds. Maybe it was because they were drunk. Maybe because they were bored with their husbands and boyfriends. Maybe they were just sluts who got turned on by any guy. Maybe they got off on their ability to buy and corrupt a normal working Joe, like a possession. Or maybe I'm just that fuckin' cute. I'm betting it was a combination of all of those.

They weren't afraid to get grabby. A few of them tucked bills into my pants, and took a feel of my cock, which admittedly was growing a bit.

My efforts started to wear off on one of them though— Sara.

I had barely finished my "routine", opting to stay in my boxers, then Sara wanted to kick it up a notch.

"Show us your cock!" She shouted.

I blushed a little. I'm not a guy who's ashamed of his size, but the thought of just whipping it out in front of a small audience just felt... well... it's fuckin' weird.

"I think that's all your going to see tonight, ladies," I said.

"Aw boo," she shouted, and climbed from the couch, grasped either side of my boxers, and basically pants-ed me right there.

"What the hell?" I shouted.

Even a few of the girls were a little taken-aback by her brazen approach. "Sara, oh my god," I heard one of them gasp— I think I was Julie but I couldn't be sure.

"What? Now the cat's out of the bag," she giggled.

I was a bit embarrassed. I could feel their eyes on me, which made me a little nervous, but I think I met their approval. There wasn't any raucous laughter, so that was a pretty good sign.

"Now dance, fucker," Sara smacked me again.

"No, seriously, I think I'm done," I reached for my boxers, hoping to pull them back up, but Sara had other plans in mind.

"Oh c'mon, don't be like that. Here, why don't you sit down," she shoved me backward on the couch. "Just hang out and we'll talk about what pops up."

A few of the girls snickered at her joke.

Sara continued to eye my dick with her squinting little eyes. "You're only at half mast. Let's see what you're like when its fully awake," she urged.

"Uh... no, I think..."

"Ugh, fine, I'll help you," she said and before I knew what the hell she was doing, she dropped to her knees in front of me, snatched up my dick with her fingers, and started to stroke me.

"Sara!" A few of the girls gasped, but they didn't seem too shocked. I could hear some laughter, but mostly just them watching the show.

"Hey, we paid him. I'm keeping the party going. I deserve it," she insisted. She leaned forward and suddenly put her mouth around my cock.

"Holy shit," I groaned. Sara was definitely not the kind of girl I would attempt to fuck. But with little choice, and now that she had gotten started, it was sort of hard to put the brakes on things. As she sank her mouth lower in my cock, I could feel it springing to life. She teased it with the tip of her tongue, pushing and prodding around the head as it swelled.

When my cock was fully erect the girls all cheered at their accomplishment. But the show didn't seem to stop there. Sara didn't let off. She continued to suck me, even as she crouched there with her short dress riding up.

My head lolled backward as she sucked noisily. Ever hear the expression, "She was sucking my cock like the antidote was in there"? That's exactly how she was sucking me.

The cheers from the boisterous girls started to die off. I only sensed them watching the open display of oral sex. We all knew it was inappropriate, but everyone was drunk, and nobody was willing to stop it. They were a group of friends, basically gathered together, watching a live action porn. And they were all too secretly drunk and horny to want to be the one to turn off the TV (so to speak).

I could tell the party had gotten out of hand when I found myself pinned to the couch by Sara. My boxers were gone now. Sara had taken them and tossed them away.

There was nothing shy about the way that she swallowed my cock. Devour— probably a better word. I would expect no less from a girl who reminded me of Miss Piggy, to be a big of a hog with putting things in her mouth.

But I'm ashamed to say, it was one of the better blow jobs I'd had in my life. She felt like she was going to pull my cock right off my body with the long drags she was taking on it. She let it hit the back of her throat, came up for air, and went right back down on it.

The rest of the girls had fallen silent. They wore mixed expressions. "Kesha" Kelly and bride-to-be Stephi looked intrigued and turned on. Julie— the shy innocent one— struggled to get over her shock that the party had escalated to this point. And "Tinkerbelle" Nikki had her hand over her mouth, trying to keep her surprise and arousal from showing too much to her friends.

But the one thing that they all had in common was that none of them wanted call out Sara for cheating on her man, or even interfere. Sara was definitely the boss of this group.

Sara took a long pull on my cock, her head coming up, her cheeks puckering inward as she sucked hard on the head of my manhood. She locked eyes with mine and even pivoted her head around, like she was polishing the head with her lips. She never broke eye contact as she pivoted and swiveled. Fuck, my hips came off the seat of the couch.

I admit, I was turned on. Even though I hated this girl who was slurping me up, I was going to see this through. It felt amazing.

I glanced over at quiet Julie. She made eye contact, and blushed. Too sober for this to be normal. "Are you alright?" I asked.

She reddened but nodded her head quickly, looking away, then down to my cock, as Sara worked on me, then guiltily away.

"Julie is always the good girl," Stephi giggled. "But deep down she's just as wild as we are."

Julie shot her a look, then bit her lips together.

Impulsively, I plucked one of Sara's hands from my thigh, and rested it on Julie's. Maybe I'm fucked up too, but my endgame was a logical one. I didn't want to be blown by the least attractive girl in the group. I wanted to switch things up. And, cute or not, if anyone would be the sober one to cool things off and remind the group of their past commitments, it would be Julie. What better way of preventing that than by getting Julie all hot and bothered?

Julie jumped cutely the moment Sara's hand came to rest on the inside of her smooth thigh. Her big eyes grew even wider, looking very unsure, and her cheeks reddened.

Sara popped her mouth off my dick and glanced at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Oh, bad boy. Is that what you want to see?" She moved the head of my wet cock around her lips, like she was applying lipstick.

"I just think someone needs to loosen up and have some fun," I shrugged innocently and tilted my head at the small blonde with the big nervous eyes.

Julie shot me a look, wanting to shrink away, but there was literally nowhere to go.

"That's definitely Julie!" The girls snickered.

Without hesitating, a drunken Sara shuffled on her knees until she was between Julie's legs, leaned forward and placed a big wet kiss on her inner thigh, just at the base of her fluffy cheerful dress.

Julie reddened again, and jumped a bit as Sara's hand disappeared up her skirt. Julie attempted to stand and scoot away, but Sara was very persuasive, pushing her back in her seat, and sliding her face quickly between Julie's legs.

Julie let out a gasp as Sara found what she was searching for. A second later, and Julie's eyelids fluttered, her eyes rolling back. Sara had found Julie's clit easily, having pulled her panties to the side beneath that cute dress.

"Oh god... Sara..." she groaned. "Wait... wait... st-st—" she started to stammer, still trying to get up. But Sara didn't let up. She was hungry, and was using her whole face, pushing against Julie's mound as her fingers and tongue probed.

I could see Julie's hand opening and closing— clenching and unclenching. I grabbed it and wrapped it around my cock. She didn't need much more coaxing after that. Her hand knew exactly what to do and she started to pump me in her trembling hand.

She opened her eyes just enough to look at me. I offered her a smile, and I could tell by the glaze in her eyes that she was enjoying this. "This is so bad," She murmured. But then her head fell back on the couch and she continued to moan at the pleasure.

By now, party girl Kelly wasn't going to be the solemn one here. Julie's hand there or not, the girl with the tiny skirt and raven colored hair slid down to the floor in front of me. "Feed it to me, Julie," she teased. And put her lips around the head of my cock.

I wasn't surprised to know that Kelly was no stranger to blowing. Julie's nervous hand pumped and Kelly's head began to bob, to meet each stroke.

Stephi scooted down the couch for a closer view of the action. She was definitely flushed. Her eyes locked on my dick and Kelly's busy mouth.

"If you want to touch, go ahead," I said. "I won't be offended."

"It's my night," she said rather childishly. "You work for me tonight."

"If you say so," I reached over and cupped one of her massive breasts. Let's face it, with tits as big as my head, it was hard to resist.

I decided to give the straps of her top a break and slid them down her shoulders. I didn't even bother with her bra, opting to just tug it down until her nipple came into view. Then I leaned in for a taste. I slid my tongue across her warm flesh and earned a cute little gasp from the bride-to-be. Her nipples were big and hard against my tongue. I took a long pull until it stood erect, then used my teeth to earn a little drunken whimper.

Across the room, I could sense Nikki staring us down. She sat uncomfortably, her thighs pressed together, slowly rubbing them back and forth. "Help out your friend," I told her, around Stephi's nipple. "It's her night after all."

Nikki came when she was called and before long, took a seat opposite me, and freed up Stephi's other enormous globe with her slender delicate hands. Then the blonde with the pixie face leaned forward and took a lick of Stephi's skin.

The girls giggled nervously.

As we sucked and pawed at her chest, Kelly was taking me deeper and deeper into her throat, choking noisily on my cock. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of being choked on. It kind of makes me paranoid for a number of reasons I won't list. But Kelly was definitely the type to go full blown balls-to-the-wall crazy on cock. Strings of drool were running down my balls, and when I tore my eyes off Stephi's monster rack, I could see that Kelly had one hand up her frayed skirt, rubbing her pussy while she worked on me.

Julie had pulled her hand off my shaft, and was gripping the edge of the seat. Her feet were planted up on the edge as well, her knees up in the air, her legs spread. She was peering in disbelief down at the matron of honor, who was feasting on her pussy.

She looked cute and horny and scared all at once... mostly because we all knew what was about to happen, as Sara lapped at her snatch like a hungry dog. "Oh god," she moaned, making all sorts of muted grunts that she was trying (and failing) to keep in.

Finally her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a long high pitched squeal of pleasure. Her hips bucked and when Sara's face emerged again from beneath that fluffy dress, her face was coated in wetness from her nose down to her chin.

No time like the present. I left Stephi's huge knockers in Nikki's capable hands... and mouth. I wrapped my fingers through Kelly's hair, pulled hard and fucked her face for a few deep plunges. I could hear her moan in response.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers