Guarding the High Rollers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pulled her face out of my lap. Her mouth hung open, panting, and her tongue still reaching out to try to taste me.

On my feet, I nudged Sara out of the way and stepped between Julie's already spread legs. "Ready to have some fun?" I smiled at the nervous girl with the big eyes. She nodded her head quickly, still trying to recover her wits.

Her dress had inched up, and I pulled down her lace undies, freeing up her soaked pussy completely. Then I lined myself up and drove my cock home.

"Ohhh fuck!" Julie couldn't resist moaning out loud as I sank my cock into her.

"Look at Julie!" Sara and Kelly cooed, delighted. "It's always the quiet ones are the biggest whores!"

Julie ignored them. Her lack of confidence showed, even as I fucked her. She was too shy and self conscious to put in a lot of effort. But she moved her hips and pushed to meet my thrusts ever so subtly. She used her feet on either side of my hips to help draw me in.

The whole time she stared up at me in disbelief that she had even broken this far out of her shell.

"Fuck that slut!" Sara urged me, giving my butt a little slap while I built up speed. "Don't worry Julie, nobody will tell your hubby what you did here tonight."

Julie reddened at the mention of her husband, but she made no move to stop. She merely bit her lip and bucked harder against me, moaning louder.

"What happens in the VIP room stays in the VIP room," Kelly laughed and leaned forward to kiss Julie's mouth with her cock breath while I continued to pound her.

Her eyes widened for a second, clearly her first time kissing a girl. But before long, her eyes shut, and I could feel her pussy tighten around me. She was cumming.

Kelly drunkenly invaded her friend's mouth with her tongue while I fucked her straight through her orgasm. Her soft moans were muffled as Kelly sucked at her lips.

To be honest, under any other circumstance, I would have been happy as hell to fuck Julie all night, but how often do opportunities like this come up? I may as well make the rounds and try them all out.

I might be a cynic, but I am still a guy. And if a bunch of obnoxious douche bags got to have my partner, Galloway, all to themselves, I was going to fuck their wives and girlfriends.

I pulled out of Julie, and while Kelly was still leaning over the small blonde, I stepped behind Kelly and slid her frayed skirt up her legs until it bunched around her waist like a belt. Somehow I wasn't surprised to confirm that the party girl wasn't wearing panties. She'd been bare all night.

Kelly glanced over her shoulder at me with a knowing smile, like she was about to get exactly what she wanted. As she returned her mouth to Julie's, I dove straight in.

Kelly was not a tight girl. In fact, I'm willing to bet I'm not the first guy she's cheated on her significant other with. But sometimes the best ones are the dirty girls who can take a dick. It made me not feel as bad when I gripped her by the hair and vigorously thrust until my balls were slapping against her clit. She took the rough pounding like a champ.

She never let up from Julie's mouth, kissing and licking and sucking at the moaning little blonde's innocent lips. And Kelly was certainly good at multi-tasking. One hand had found a home between Julie's legs, roughly rubbing her clit in fast little circles. Her black nail polish reflecting the dim lights of the room. Kelly's other hand was between her legs, twirling her own clit as I rammed her.

While I held on and pounded Kelly from behind, I glanced around the VIP room. A soldier surveying his battlefield.

Stephi was pinned back on the couch. Her head tilted back and moaning softly. Nikki bent over in front of her. Her cute pixie face buried in Stephi's bosom. Her tongue was licking tentatively. Her eyes were shut. Her face looked like an angel... one that had been corrupted.

And of course, behind Nikki, there was Sara. Sara was smacking Nikki's ass, and attempted to hike up her tight designer dress. Nikki was helping, wiggling her hips as Sara worked to get the fabric up her friend's hips.

Once Nikki's perky butt was exposed, Sara slid Nikki's panties down to her knees, and crouched behind her, pushing her face up into Nikki's snatch.

Nikki let out a little squeaky moan of pleasure as Sara began to feast on her second pussy of the night.

To be honest, I don't think Sara was really all that much into women. I think Sara was just an attention whore with some sort of deep-rooted fear of her friends not acknowledging her. She wanted to constantly dominate their thoughts by being present and reminding them that she was there. Hence, why I think she was constantly involving herself in their pussies.

Regardless, if she ate pussy half as good as she sucked cock, I totally understood why it wasn't long before Nikki was bobbing her ass slowly up and down against Sara's face. Nikki's mouth roamed from one of Stephi's plump breasts, to the other, and back again, all the while she leaned more and more into Sara's upturned mouth, practically sitting on Miss Piggy's snout.

I held on tight to Kelly's hair while I continued my assault on her pussy. My cock was a sloppy mess of her juices. She and Julie moaned into each other's mouths. I didn't slow down. I went faster and faster until I could hear Kelly start to gasp, needing to come up for air from Julie's mouth so she could moan.

Kelly was panting like a dog again, and as her orgasm hit her, a long shrill screech escaped her lips. In the back of my head, I could hear Galloway's earlier joke about the movie The Birds playing out. Risselty rosselty now, now now.

I withdrew from Kelly's pussy, and sent her off with a harsh slap to her ass. To be honest, at that point I don't think I was needed much more anyway. She seemed to be getting off on corrupting the more innocent friend in the group.

The last thing that I saw as I took my leave was Kelly climbing on top of Julie and grinding her soaked and used pussy along Julie's bare thigh, humping on her while her mouth continued to ravage this new friend that she had conquered.

Nikki's turn, I decided.

I found her moaning where I left her— wedged between Stephi's tits, and Sara's mouth. Freakin' Sara. Always in the way. I shook my head.

I nudged her out of the way, yet again.

"Hey," she said, rather annoyed.

"Go tend to the bride," I told her. "That's your job, anyway."

I pulled Nikki away. She was easy to scoop up— very light. I carried her to the round table in the center of the room and laid her back on it. Not much of a talker, but I could tell she was worked up. She was looking at me with the same lusty eyes as if I was a fireman who just carried her out of a burning building.

I laid her down on the table and spread her legs, not surprised to see that her pussy was perfectly shaved. Her panties still hung from one of her expensive heels, having gotten caught on them. I let them there, leaving them dangle.

I took her hand and pulled it down to let her get a feel of my throbbing and soaked cock. As I did, her diamond ring caught the light.

"That is quite the rock," I noted.

"Three carats," she said, running her fingers along her inner thighs to show it off.

"Think he'd be upset by what's about to happen?" I grinned, teasing the tip of my cock over her perfect pink pussy lips.

She bit her lip and nodded her head. "Definitely."

"Good," I smiled and slid myself into her body.

Thank god Sara had been so kind as to get Nikki warmed up already. If she wasn't soaked, I'm pretty sure it would have been a struggle to fit (and while I've never worried about my size, I'm certainly no Goliath). Nikki was naturally just a tight girl, and her pussy was no different.

"Uhhhnn," she moaned softly, her hair splayed out behind her like a halo. She may look like an angel... but she definitely wasn't.

I held her by the legs and dove my cock into her body hard and eagerly.

"Oh yes," she purred. "Oh god yes."

"He's a lucky guy," I grinned. I found I rather enjoyed bringing up her husband while I got to enjoy the spoils of her pussy.

"Yes he is," She moaned. She bit her lip, her body quivering as my cock continued to invade this little angel over and over again. Her long fingers found their way up to her breasts and she gave them a squeeze, knowing just how to play with them that satisfied her the most. I had to rethink my earlier assessment as I also helped myself to a feel. They were real.

"Harder," she urged me. "Harder. Deeper."

I lifted up her legs and placed them on my shoulders.

"So demanding," I grit my teeth and sped up. Her panties continuing to dangle beside my shoulder as I took his married cheating whore so hard that the table beneath us shook.

"I'm kind of spoiled," she admitted.

"Yes you are. You're a spoiled little brat," I snarled while I fucked her.

"I am, daddy," she moaned.

I'm not really one for the "daddy" dirty talk, but I wasn't exactly going to stop because of it. On a girl this hot, it wasn't a deal breaker. And I was amused that it certainly explained a few things about this little slut.

"Only a rich entitled whore would spend her husband's money while fucking strangers in some dirty VIP room."

"I'm such a little whore," she moaned. The sweetness of her voice and the cute face with the upturned nose and the freckles that such vulgar language was coming from was intoxicating. I had to be careful, because if I heard much more out of Nikki, and I wasn't going to last for my final goal.

"Say it again," I gripped her legs with one hand while my other hand reached up to her mouth. I used my thumb to gently fuck her mouth, like a second cock had found its way into the fray.

"I'm a little gold digging whore," she slurred out as she sucked on my thumb.

"No," I corrected her. "Whores fuck for money. You'll just fuck any random guy, except for the one who's paying you."

I fucked her harder. She could only suckle at my thumb and lay there and moan as she took my dick. "Uh huh," she managed to gasp out. Her eyes were fluttering. Her pussy was clenching even more tightly on my cock (if that was even possible).

"You know what that makes you?" I asked.

"Uh uh," she shook her head. "I don't know, daddy."

"A dirty, shameless slut," I said.

That sent her over the edge. Her eyes fluttered and suddenly she arched her back and let out a long shrill moan. "Ohhhh godddd!" She cried out, panting. Suddenly she didn't look so angelic. Her carefully done up hair was now a mess, her expensive designer dress was askew, her carefully groomed pussy was a wet mess, and her fancy panties were still dangling by her ankle.

I glanced around and saw that Julie and Kelly were still going at it on the couch. They looked like they were having a slow paced little wrestling match as they locked lips. Their legs tangled together as they grinded their pussies on each other's thighs. I decided to let them have their fun.

Looking around, I found Sara greedily monopolizing Stephi's tits. I went over, pulled her off of the bride, and led her to Nikki.

"You're needed," I said. "Clean this spoiled brat's pussy up," I shoved her face toward Nikki's well fucked twat. Sara went easily, too caught up in the frenzied lust that seemed to encompass the room. Before Nikki could even recover, Sara dove in, lapping up the mess of Nikki's sweet juices. The little spoiled blonde pixie could only grip the edge of the table and moan.

Finally, after waiting forever, it was time to get to the bride. Stephi was laying back on the couch, her tits sporting a nice glossy sheen from where they had been licked and sucked on. Her eyes were lusty as she regarded me.

"Do I finally get my special bridal present?" She batted her eyelashes, trying to look saucy, but instead she just looked too young and immature to get married.

"No. Here's where I get my special tip," I say, and sat down on the couch, beside her. I knew her type. Cute face, big tits, and colorful personality. She was definitely used to having guys fall all over themselves for her. I was going to switch it up.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her face down to my lap. She let out a little yelp of surprise, but then obeyed. She climbed onto her knees on the couch and started to tentatively nuzzle my cock with her face.

"That's a good girl. I've been working hard. You're going to clean me up first," I muttered as I pulled her face toward my rod.

She parted her lips and took the head of my cock in. Again, I knew her type. She wasn't a natural born dick sucker like Kelly or Sara. This girl only did as much as she had to on any man. And I knew that the second she was married, she probably would never suck her poor bastard of a husband's dick again.

I was going to have a good one. I put my hand on the back of her head and eased her lower. "Let me feel your tongue," I urged her.

There it was. The hot wet sensation sliding along the underside of my shaft as her lips bobbed slowly. I held her by the hair and helped to pivot her head a little. With each plunge, I guided her lower.

She put her fingers around the base of my dick, to slow her descent. Her ring sparkled. I decided to give her ass a hard smack.

It earned a muffled "Mmmf" of surprise from her. And each new slap made her tits jiggle. They were so large, her massive mammaries rested heavily on my thigh.

"You like me punishing you, for being a cheating slut?" I asked.

She continued to suck and gobble, sliding her mouth up and down. The best she could muster was a muted. "Mmhmm."

I slapped her ass again, harder this time. She came off of my cock to whimper. "That hurt," she pouted softly.

"Honey, you're monopolizing my time tonight. I really don't care," I said severely, and gripped her panties and tugged them down. "Get these off, right fuckin' now," I told her.

"O-okay," she said, a little nervous to feel like she wasn't the prissy bitch in control for once. She slid off her panties, and before she could set them anywhere, I snatched them from her and pulled her onto my lap until she was straddling me. "Oh!" she yelped again as I manhandled her around.

Before I sat her down completely, I eased her shocked mouth open and slowly stuffed her panties into her mouth, muffling further complaints or gasps of shock.

"Much better," I smiled to myself, glad to shut up one of these loud obnoxious pink nightmares. "Now sit," I said as my erect cock brushed the wetness between her legs.

She obediently lowered herself onto my staff, and let out a little cry of pleasure as she took a stranger's dick into her body before she'd marry her fiance.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned around her own underwear. I held onto her hips and started to lift and lower this busty little slut along the length of my cock.

I admit, as cute as this girl was, it was hard to look at anything else other than her enormous monster boobs. They were almost hypnotic. They bounced and jiggled with each thrust. And after only a few easy rocks on my cock, I really started to throw her around. I wanted to see those tits in full swing.

Eventually Stephi got the rhythm and no longer needed my hand to guide her. She rode me, moaning in pleasure. My hands were freed up to roam her body, and straight to her tits, they went. I undid her bra and fully free them up.

As she bounced on me, I squeezed and mashed, pushing them together and leaning forward to feast on them like a hungry infant.

She moaned louder, and with each nibble from my teeth, she only seemed to get more into it. I found myself giving one of her tits a hard slap. It earned a sexy whimper from this slut.

I slapped her tit again, and she put her hands on my shoulder, bracing as she rode me harder.

Her hips became a fast moving blur. Her body bounced like she was trotting around on a pony, and I was the pony. Her tits started to knock together with the sound of slapping— bringing a whole new meaning to the word 'knockers'. I was barely aware of what the rest of the girls were doing now. All I could see were tits.

Stephi pistoned herself up and down, taking short fast strokes on my cock. The good bulk of my dick stayed buried in her womb, where it belonged.

"Mm mm mm mm," she moaned out, having succumbed to peer pressure and cheating on her significant other just like all the rest of her slut friends. She didn't care. She just wanted to lose herself tonight and have crazy regretful sex with a total stranger. And I was more than happy to be that stranger.

As her speed built and those tits and their wild bouncing became more pronounced, I could feel my own build up happening. I wasn't going to last much longer, and quite frankly, I think I deserved it. I had fucked four women tonight (not counting Sara, who only sucked me. I wasn't going to put my cock in that obnoxious pink nightmare... even I have standards).

I waited until I heard Stephi's sighs of pleasure into the wadded up panties in her mouth. Good for her for fucking with those in the whole time. She really took it like a champ.

As her own orgasm took her, I turned and laid her on the couch, pulling out of her, I planted my wet throbbing member between her titanic tits and let loose with an orgasm to rival most. The first rope fired straight up and hit her in the chin, earning a yelp of surprise. The ones that followed positively soaked her tits, running between them like a river between two mountains. A river of glaze. She cupped her boobs out to me, like an offering to a god.

"Fuck," I grunted, as my balls emptied their pent up contents all over this girl's endowment. She was panting, staring up at me with lust and shock, and a tiny but of self shame.

I secretly wondered if she'd think about this moment as she packed those boobs into her wedding dress on the big day. The thought brought a little smile to my face as I shook off the last few drops of cum onto her tits and wiped my shaft clean on her soft flesh.

***

"So then what did you do?" Galloway pressed me.

"What do you think I did? I gathered up my shit, got dressed, and got the hell out of there."

"What about the girls?"

"What about them?"

"Well what were they doing?"

"A few of them were fooling around. A few of them were getting dressed with this look of bewilderment and shame. I have no idea. I didn't stick around. There were five of them and only one of me. I wanted to get the fuck out of there before regret dictated their next action."

By the time that I finished my story, Galloway was laying beside me, her leg draped over mine, and my cock in her hand. She was pumping it in one fist. Despite being spooned up beside me, I could feel her smirking.

"What?" I asked finally.

She looked at me, long and hard, and finally laughed. "You are so full of shit, Quinn."

"You don't believe me?"

"Not at all."

"You don't think I'm adorable enough to get fucked by five hot drunk bachelorettes?"

"Not at all," she repeated.

I merely shrugged. "I'm adorable enough to get fucked by you," I said.

"I'm not fucking you... I'm using you," she smirked, and with that, she slid on top of me. I could feel her wetness against my erection. And she reached between her legs, eased herself down, and I slid easily into her body. "Mmm, fuck..." she moaned.

Galloway leaned forward, pinned my arms over my head, and rested her bare breasts against my chest as she started to slowly grind against me. Slow was the key word here, since we were both sore and worn out from our adventures.

"Hypothetically," I said as the two of us slowly made love, "If that really did happen to me... would it make you jealous?"

She interrupted her chorus of soft groans. I could see her legitimately pause. Her cheeks reddened slightly, and for the briefest instance, I saw a flash of another emotion behind those icy eyes of hers. It was really all the answer that I needed, even before she responded.