All Comments on 'Guarding the High Rollers'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Galloway and Quinn

Thank you for the chapter , Galloway is a sex bomb and always hot and horny as ever she was life of the party best naughty security guard ever and can't wait to see Quinn 's part which I'm sure you have planned out already. AWESOME wonder what else they can get into next and the possibilities are still in the air. Suggestion how about next time Galloway devirginize 's a couple of nerds at a cosplay event. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really like this whole series

Galloway is hot, and Quinn is cool.

I'd like to see them legitimately get together- like start dating. Obviously not in the normal monogamous sense, though.

I like them *much* more than your other couple, though your other stories are also hot.

I'll check back occasionally to see if you've posted more of these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES