Guarding the High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,273 Followers

Rick and Brandon were the only ones not currently engrossed with Galloway's busy efforts, and Brandon could no longer resist. He undid his pants and knelt on the couch behind her.

Galloway knew she was about to get fucked, and she welcomed it. Her pussy was soaked, her panties were around her knees, and she needed some sort of release. Brandon came up behind her, and when he grabbed her by the hips and slid his cock into those pouty pink pussy lips, she let out an enthusiastic moan that was muffled by Jeff's cock choking her.

"What a fuckin' whore," Jeff declared, taking a hold of her ponytail, and using it like a handle while he pulled her face up and down against his rod.

All that Galloway could manage was a muted "Mmhmm." Then he and Brandon were fucking her aggressively from either end-- spit-roasting her. She could only hold on and enjoy the experience. The girl who I personally knew to be one of the most self-contained independent bad asses I've ever met, was powerless... and she loved it.

They pounded her back and forth, the couch shaking beneath them from their efforts. But it wouldn't last. Galloway had her hands full-- a whole room of guys who wanted their turn. And it was clear that the night wouldn't be over until each one of them had their chance to use her like their personal sex puppet.

"I'm going next," Jeff declared, practically throwing Brandon off of the couch. He plopped his heavy frame down beside Kyle. There were some grumbles from the other guys as he scooped up Officer Galloway and pulled her into his lap.

"Why do you get to go next?" Steve asked.

"Because I'm the one who got this little whore loosened up," he said and pulled Galloway easily into his lap like a rag doll, positioning her until she was straddling him. Using his burly chest and beer muscles.

Galloway was a bit tense as he lined her up, and pushed her hips down roughly on his goliath cock. He would be rough and he'd split her open. She knew it, but she enjoyed the feeling of helplessness. He sucked one of her breasts into his mouth, letting her feel his teeth on her skin as he impaled her with his staff.

"Oh my god!" Galloway yelped out, completely forgetting her faux slutty persona she'd dawned for their benefit. Right now was only genuine pleasure, mixed with a little bit of pain and a little bit of fear.

There was nothing gentle about the way Jeff sank himself into her tightness. He violated her in the blink of an eye, leaving her gasping. "Fuck," Galloway called out once Jeff's entire shaft was buried and throbbing in her womb.

"Now bounce, bitch," he said and slapped her ass again.

She normally didn't respond well to such demands, but she responded this time. She started to work her body, sashaying her hips slightly as she lifted and lowered her body, engulfing his cock with her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh god... oh god," Galloway cried out, whimpering a little, barely able to say much else as she held on by the shoulders and worked her body, trying to please this asshole like he was her new master. He collected her discarded panties from the couch, wadded them up, and stuffed them into her mouth, cutting off her incessant monotonous string of "oh gods". She could only whimper.

He grabbed her by the arms and pinned them behind her back like she was in cuffs. Then he started to buck his hips wildly, bouncing her like a toy in his lap. She had never been fucked like that before, and the sensation of pleasure pulverizing her from below left her feeling lightheaded and dimwitted. She groaned, unable to do much else.

The guys stood around in circle, each of them stroking themselves off at the slut that Galloway had been transformed into. One minute, she'd been a confident woman in uniform, a protector at the Craps table. The next, she was a fuck doll to all of them, her panties in her mouth, her loose boots on her feet, her pants on the floor, and her uniform shirt pulled open, showing her bouncing tits beneath.

Jeff continued to slam Galloway down on his beastly cock over and over again. "Are you ready to be an even bigger whore than you already are?" Jeff asked, squeezing Galloway by the jaw. She knew all she'd be able to do was nod her head and whimper compliantly.

"Mhm," was all she could get out.

Jeff pulled her forward, her arms still locked behind her back. Her ass exposed to the guys. "Someone get in here and join the party," he insisted.

Eager for his turn, Steve stepped behind her. Galloway didn't have a choice in the matter. Not that she objected. She had dabbled once with double penetration with me and a friend of ours. She described it as a very weird sensation, but she'd found it very enjoyable. A rush like no other.

So when Steve took over, holding her by the wrists as he plunged his length into her tight ass, her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head with pleasure. She was moaning stupidly, her panties dangling from her mouth like a limp tongue.

"Oh wow," Jeff grunted, feeling her pussy instantly starting to clench up on his girth.

Between him and Steve, the two fucked her hard and raw. Pounding her like they were taking years of pent up sexual frustration out on her body. Her head bounced. Her moans grew louder and louder until she spit out her panties and began to scream in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK!" She cried out, clenching her eyes shut, sweat and tears running down her face as a tremendous orgasm began to rock her body.

"Holy fuck, dude," Jeff laughed. "This bitch is cumming all over me!"

"Nice work!" Steve high-fived his buddy. They continued to toss Galloway around between the two of them, until they were satisfied that she had thoroughly cum.

Then it was time to reluctantly share the little law-enforcement slut with their friends.

Galloway fell back on the couch, her legs splayed, her shirt hanging open. Her bra snugged beneath her exposed breasts. Her hair was plastered to her head with sweat. She needed a second to catch her breath.

"Am I finally next?" Kyle said, climbing to his feet, and eyeing up his prize as he stripped out of his clothes.

Galloway shook her head, swallowing. "Best man first. You go last," she smiled at the quiet one, Rick.

"Why last?"

"Tradition. You're the groom. You get sloppy lasts," she grinned.

The guys laughed. "I like this chick."

Rick came to her next. She opened her legs and pulled him down on top of her, holding him by the tie.

He fumbled open the front of his pants, tugging his cock out while Galloway pulled his face to hers, and he kissed her on the mouth.

The gaggle of drunk friends all let out groans. "Dude, you don't kiss the hooker. That's 101," Steve couldn't resist shouting out.

Rick was annoyed. He liked a more intimate sensation of sex. "Ignore them," Galloway murmured around his lips, wrapping her bare legs around his waist, and pressing her combat boots against his butt, moving him into her until his cock came to rest against her bare wet pussy. "You can have me any way you want," she said, knowing he was the cool even-tempered one, and giving him some encouragement.

He swallowed and nodded, then Galloway shut her eyes as they resumed their eager kissing. With her pussy already properly broken in, it only took a little nudge of encouragement from Galloway's legs, and Rick's cock slid inside of her.

["He wasn't the biggest." Galloway admitted to me. "But he had nothing to be ashamed of either. He was probably my favorite. He was the only one who wasn't a completely cocky dick. He was kind of nice. I guess I have a soft spot for the shy ones."]

Rick lay on top of her and fucked her like that. Her head resting back against the arm of the couch. They locked lips for pretty much the entire time. Their tongues dancing playfully. She set the pace for their sex, using her feet to push him into her with each thrust.

The guys watched, but most of them were making sarcastic quips about how boring missionary was, and what a waste of talent for a girl like Galloway. She ignored them. Even on her back, she performed well, using her hips, arching her back.

Rick kept up with smooth pleasant rhythm, and as their bodies built speed, so did Galloway's moaning. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" Her feet started to dig into Rick's butt, pushing him harder, faster, deeper. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She arched her back.

Rich started to pull away. "I'm going to cum," he had a moment of panic on his face. Galloway didn't want him to withdraw, not halfway into her orgasm.

"Cum inside me," she urged.

Rick paled.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill. Do it. Cum in me." She pleaded.

"Ohhh fuck!" Rick moaned, his eyes rolling back.

Galloway echoed him. "Oh FUCK!" She cried out and bit her lip. A mess of passion between their bodies. Her pussy ran with his cum.

"Ew, dude," Kyle grumbled in disgust. "Really? I haven't had my turn yet."

Rick reddened. "Sorry," he said, withdrawing.

Galloway wasn't put off. "What's the matter with you? Haven't you been to a bachelor party before?" she said, pushing Kyle back onto the couch and planting herself on his lap, facing away from him in reverse cowgirl. "Just be glad I don't whip you with your own belt."

This earned a laugh from the guys, as it was clear Galloway had been to a strip club or two in her life. She easily fit in with any group of guys, so this didn't come as a big shock.

Her pussy ran freely with Rick's deposited seed, even as she mounted Kyle and guided his cock into her body.

She was perfectly aware that he was taken, that he was soon- to-be married, and that now he was cheating like a true sleaze. But then again, wholesome men didn't proposition hard working women to try to turn them into their personal cheap thrill. And Galloway had gone with it, so none of them were exactly the bastion of moral fortitude tonight.

Everyone could be selfish once in a while, and these horny pigs had paid her very good money to strip for them, get spanked by them, and fuck them. She was selfish for money, and they wanted a little sex toy to own for the night. That meant that she was going to please all of them.

So when she sat down on Kyle's cock, and he let out a gasp from the warm wetness that wrapped around his cock, Galloway smiled to herself. "Enjoy it. You're going to think about this pussy each night you go to bed with your little bimbo future wife," she moaned and planted her boots on the couch, squatting on his lap and using her legs to bounce up and down on him.

The men watched, laughing and cheering them on. Galloway moaned, opening her shirt, and fondling her tits while she did. She twisted one nipple, while her other hand crushed her breast upward-- she turned her face down and managed to flick her tongue over her own nipple.

Kyle held her by the hips, only able to hang on while Galloway rode him.

"Fuck him, Officer!" Steve cheered her on.

Galloway threw her head back and moaned like a slut. Her hands dropped away from her tits, and found their way between her legs. She rubbed his wet shaft each time he withdrew, before he stabbed himself back inside of her. Her fingers teased and massaged his balls as they bounced up against her pussy.

"You think about this pussy," she grunted. "You think about it when that sweet little woman of yours gets walked down the aisle." She worked her body faster on his pole.

"Oh fuck," Kyle grunted, his hands reaching around her, playing with her tits while they bounced uncontrollably.

"The night you and all of your buddies gang banged a casino security guard!" She was panting. Her voice coming in ragged breaths, sounding like a sex-crazed demon had possessed her body.

Kyle continued to curse and grunt. He cupped her tits, squeezing them, feeling the hard nipples pressing against his eager fingers.

"Think about that every time you fuck your new wife. The way I rode your dick. The way I cupped your balls... and the way you came inside of me," she sat down heavily on his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck," he started to pant as he felt his cock begin to throb and pulse. He was approaching the edge and one more bounce or two would push him over.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" She matched his curses. Her voice growing raspy and high pitched. Her breasts swayed so fiercely, they threatened to knock her in the chin. The ab muscles in her flat stomach stood out with the effort she was exhausting.

It paid off, "Ohhhh god!" Kyle clenched down, biting his lip and trying to hold back, but that only made his orgasm more intense.

When she sensed the first rope of cum flow into her body, Galloway rode harder, using the sudden extra sensitivity in his cock to milk him dry. She bucked her hips, she ground her teeth, and she fucked rope after rope of semen out of his spasming dick. She took every single drop into her body, and then she rode him some more, until his cock started to go limp and the blood began to return to his brain.

"Holy shit," he lay gasping, sweating and panting and staring at the ceiling. She had fucked him stupid.

"Was I worth the money?" Galloway beamed, a little pleased with herself at his expression-- drunk off her own efforts and power.

"Definitely," he managed to flash a weak thumbs-up at her.

Galloway bent over and began to collect her discarded uniform items. She was still on the job, after all.

"Hold on," Jeff said, still the aggressor and the macho binge drinker in the group. "You're paid up for the whole night, and you only made two of us cum."

"So?" Galloway asked.

"So," he said, folding his arms over his massive chest. "There's still three of us left."

Galloway wasn't put off. She glanced from Steve, to Brandon, to Jeff. She shrugged mildly. A deal was a deal, after all.

"Alright, you're on," she said and led them to one of the bedrooms.

***

"So after I fucked the groom-to-be," Galloway told me, taking a swig of her beer and setting it back on the bar. "The guys who had anything left in them pretty much took turns running a train on me."

"Running a train?" I almost spit out my drink, laughing. Never in my life did I think I'd hear Kate-freakin-Galloway use the expression "run a train on me".

"Yeah. I think I scored about two hours of overtime that night," Galloway laughed. "Worth it!" she sang out and clanked her beer with mine. "A few guys went several rounds with me. To be honest, by the end, they were so worn out, I don't even think they wanted a second or third romp. It was just sort of a pride, male-ego competitive thing."

"Makes sense," I said. I was simultaneously very turned on by her story, and very proud of my partner, her stamina, and her ability soldier through that night.

She shook her head and smiled at the memory. "So what happened with you and the gaggle of pink nightmares?"

I grinned knowingly. "I'm going to need three things before I can explain it to you."

"I'm listening."

"I need a six pack to-go, I need you naked and on top of me, and I need one of those dolls that they use in court to point out where I was victimized," I grinned.

"I think all of that can be arranged," my partner smiled back at me and led me by the hand to the door.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,273 Followers