Guazabara Pirata

Story Info
A love story pirates of the Caribbean-ish maybe?
2.1k words
3.8
608
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le'On was a slave born at a hacienda in Manatí. His skin was a dark caramel which spared him from some of the more brutal aspects of the time. He was just light skinned enough to be considered colored and though he had no real rights this along with a mastery of civility in most every situation had afforded him many freedoms. Freedoms that led to his fortunate position working on the docks of Arecibo where he would find himself with a mysterious pirate queen. He'd known her for ages and he knew secrets about her that he would take to his grave. He alone had been allowed into her boudoir. Not many could say that they had seen her at all and even fewer would dare to suggest that they had seen her feminine splendor, but he had.

They had known each other since childhood. One of his earliest memories was of the pretty Tiano girl peeking out of the tall sugar cane stalks as his mother was forced to toil on the small plantation. He was a very small boy and wasn't much use for manual labor until much later. Therefore he had very little supervision and could venture off. Her's was the first body he's seen without the scars or oppression prominently displayed like badges of their ownership in servitude. Even then her skin was awe inspiring to him, soft and golden. She hardly seemed real. He was way too young at that time to have the type of desire he has for her now, but he still somehow knew that he felt differently about her. He hadn't felt like this for anyone else he'd met by then or has met ever since. Together they played on the edge of the plantation as ignorant as Adam and Eve to their mutual situations until the inevitable call from the overseer and then his mother. The little girl disappeared into thin air as soon as his head had turned away.

As he grew from a boy into a man with strong powerful arms, wide chest and muscular legs that were capable of running as fast as a horse, he also grew more handsome. His mistress would request that he be allowed to serve as a house slave to be displayed in front of the guest that she would host as an example of the beautiful things that they owned. This is where he learned to charm various people as well as how to serve drinks. He learned what made a good whiskey or gin. He'd found that by mixing them with the leftover sugar from the cane, he could make new flavors that gained him favor and allowed him even more freedoms to search for new ingredients to experiment with.

That's how he saw her again. She was much older this time, her body showing all of the curves and delicacies of her feminine frame while also being intimidatingly strong and spry. Him being older and more mature her beauty elicited a different feeling deep inside of him. This time he was old enough to have some clue as to what that was. It was something so primal it felt like hunger. With some effort he learned to speak her language and found her and taught her his. Soon after that Spain began to secretly embolden buccaneers to pirate British ships throughout the Caribbean. Hoping to weaken their navy and so she also learned to sail. With a persistent vision and the drive of a true queen she soon made a reputation for herself that garnered respect from even the most chauvinistic of sailors. She was known as Guazabara Pirata, a mixture of Taino and Spanish meaning pirate queen or warrior, but to him she was everything.

He longed to see her whenever she returned to port. She'd send word and he'd meet her on her ship. She rarely left it, so hardly anyone knew her face, no one had any clue of her origins, or true identity but him. To everyone else she was a mystery but to him she was the only thing that ever felt like a home. A home that would occasionally find him but was always welcome. Whatever troubles she had been through, whatever adventures she had or crimes she committed didn't exist when they were together. As soon as he was near her nothing else mattered. They'd make love and transcend beyond his bondage, the persecution of her people, or the pillaging of her land. Her breast, thighs and the curve in her back felt endless and he would lose himself in them. The moist salty air around them made heavy by their sweat and the scents of deviant sexual acts. Electrifying his senses and his mind would refuse to focus on anything else when they were together.

Tonight she sent word for him to come to her. The message passed on by a member of her crew was that she had found something special this time and that it would be a surprise for them both. The rumors were that she had found some ancient magical thing. He didn't know what it was; he only heard whispers but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the eternity of moments he'd have to wait until he could finally see her again. Luckily the mistress that owned the tavern where he was allowed to serve drinks was also in love with the pirate queen. Though he didn't know if they had ever actually met. He could tell by the way she spoke of her and how she embellished on the grandiosity of her adventures whenever the subject of "La magnífica Guazabara Pirata" was brought up. She knew that Le'On had a "special" relationship with her and she respected it. Even encouraged it without any hint of jealousy. Neither of them dared to claim possession of a prize such as her. The Pirate Queen was a prize that no one would ever be worthy of keeping wholly to themself and madam was very patient.

The mistress stood atop the stairs of her taberna leaning against the wood balcony. Her gaze looming out over the many customers as her girls worked in the rooms behind her or the small hotel next door. Her empire was impressive, she was also very intimidating for a lady of her time. She wore men's clothing and kept her hair in a tight braid down the center of her back. She kept a pistol in or near her hands at all times. She also owned a bathhouse not far from there where she kept boys for those sailors that weren't satiated by booze and women. She had a distinct understanding for the needs of those that worked at sea and how to renew and inspire them into finding new adventures and bounties to be gifted to her as repayment for her talents. Maybe that too was one of the reasons she always allowed him to leave whenever Guazabara Pirata would request his company. Her men spent a great amount of time and money in her establishments whenever they were at port.

Le'On was not one of her gigolos. The mistress knew better than this. His heart was never cold enough for such a profession. It would have eaten him alive. Instead he had only one customer or maybe one true purpose. One who would never be asked to pay directly but would pay through her crews expenditures and the reputation gained by there mutual association and her patience

That night he made his way to his goddess at sea. Finding his way to the great cabin, where she lay waiting for him. Surrounded by fine fabrics with rich colors lit by flickering oil lamps and the moonlight shining through a glass prism over her mattress. There were flowers and jewels laid on the deck leading him to her. She was holding a strange jewel and studying it intensely as he approached her. She seemed to ignore him as he laid himself beside her and kissed her on the neck just above her left shoulder blade. Her skin shuddered slightly from his gentle touch as he moved her long dark hair to the side and brushed her flesh with the rough stubble on his chin.

Still looking at the prize in her hand she told him a story about the adventure which led her to a dark cave full of treasure and this jewel which was said to be cursed. Never taking her gaze away from its glimmering effect. As she spoke he worked his way down her back with his lips gently kissing every vertebrae as his hands traced her silhouette from her shoulder down the sides of her arms and around her waist. He pulled himself closer to her and she finally acknowledged his existence with her eyes and turned to meet his pleading stare and she kissed him passionately as if their lives depended on it. It was the reward he was begging for.

She fell slowly back onto the mattress which was covered in a mosaic of various silks and satin fabrics. He began to devour her like a man starved of all sustenance. His lips, tongue and hands covered every inch of her exquisite anatomy. As they began to make love in pace with the rocking of the sea and the sway of her ship the jewel began to glow. They were so focused on each other that the two of them didn't notice the room filling with a strange myst or that the jewel began glowing with an ominous purple light. The light submerged them as if they had sunken into waters beneath her weathered ship. His hands working themselves between her legs and touching her calf, then rising up to her thigh and then making their way up to her moist warm entrance, or was it him that was being entered by her hand between his thighs? Did he feel her fingers inside him and her mouth on his breast? Was that her hard cock pressing against the side of her/his knee, begging for an invitation to find its way back home inside of him?

He opened his eyes and could see his own face staring back at him just as confused as he felt. The scent of sex and passion in the air. He could see himself moving himself between the long smooth legs that were attached to the glorious body that he had somehow found his consciousness inside of. He felt the tip of his penis opening him up and there was an earthquake. Something was shaking its way from deep inside of his pelvis. The bottom of his stomach fluttered like a million butterflies, his eyes closed and when he opened them again he was back in his own body looking down at his beloved. He began to grind his hips and move himself in and out of her body with a quickening rhythm. He would swear that he could feel both the penetration and the feeling of being penetrated at the same time. The sensations almost more than his mind could comprehend. His entire body felt amazing. Every cell, every molecule on fire with ecstasy.

From moment to moment he felt his strong virile muscles tensing and working up a well deserved sweat and then the next his body was soft. He'd feel himself welcoming the pleasure being bestowed upon him/her greedy insatiable pleasure centers. He wanted to grunt or maybe scream and moan from all of the tiny explosions, he wanted to conquer and be conquered. He could feel everything building to a crescendo. He could feel her every emotion. He knew exactly how she felt for him and he could feel the incredible thrill she had knowing how he felt for her too. They came together and were lost from this world. An experience unlike anything they had ever felt before and could never have put into words. For moments that felt like forever, neither of them had any real sense of form or any concept of individuality. They were just a mix of energy and light, fire and electricity. They were the scent of fresh flowers and the breeze through tall grass. For a time they were everywhere and nowhere.

He awoke not knowing when or how he fell asleep. He looked to his side and saw her sitting up with the jewel from before in her hands. She was studying it just as hard as she had been before. He knew without a word that she was already wondering how to unlock whatever other mysteries it held. He looked forward to whatever new experiments she had planned. He wished that they could go back to that moment and live in it forever