Gubernatorial Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, in turn, reached up under my shirt, running her fingers through the hair on my chest. "Mmm, this is wonderful!! I love your chest!!"

I unzipped her sweatshirt the rest of the way, revealing her slightly upturned breasts. "I kinda like yours, too." The governor chuckled as I reached in, now playing with both of her shapely tits. She moaned gently. I let go of them, kneeling in the sand, my head high enough to get some traction. I took the left nipple in my mouth, tugging on it til Jennifer sighed, then sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, my tongue rolling around her nipple. She let out a short moan, and I felt her hips shake. 'Hmmm, the governor can cum from her tits being sucked,' I thought. Helpful to know...

I moved to her right breast, repeating the process on it, only this time lingering a little longer, but more gently. I was rewarded by Jennifer's hips shaking, and a loud moan as she came.

"You're driving me crazy," she said, pulling me up and kissing me, and rubbing the front of my swim suit. "Now it's my turn," she said, untying the drawstring at the top, and pushing them down, revealing my bulging hard on. She stroked it several times, as if it were going to get any harder than it was already. "Nice. I think I'll like riding this."

Jennifer knelt in front of me, looked up with her blue eyes, and took my cock in her mouth, just the head at first, swirling her tongue around it, then took me deep. I felt her nose hit my pubes, the head of my dick deep in her throat.

"I see good governance isn't your only talent," I teased her.

"Mmmph, mmm, mphh," came the reply as she held my cock deep in her mouth.

Jennifer released me finally, fortunately before I came, which wasn't going to be much longer. "Constituent service is an important part of governing," she said, now that her mouth wasn't completely stuffed. "It's an aspect of politics I take quite seriously."

"I see that," I said. "I'll make sure to send my taxes in on time from now on."

Jennifer laughed, and stood, kissing me. She pulled away, looking at me. She was a marvelous sight, standing before me in cutoffs and an open sweatshirt, her tits hanging just a little, nipples standing up in the light, cool breeze. As she looked into my eyes, she unbuttoned her cutoffs, then pulled down the zipper. Her shorts dropped to mid thigh, then to the sand, and I was face to face with her long, athletic legs, atop which was a nicely full golden triangle, the labia beneath slightly parted.

I was about to go down on her, but she instead spread the towel out on the sand in our dune alcove. We kissed, and eased ourselves onto the towel, I on my back, as Jennifer knelt over my legs. She leaned forward and kissed me, taking my stiff dick in her hand. I felt her move up, then the head was in curly hair, and I felt it being moved up and down over her spreading labia. She let go of me, and I pushed past her now open lips, a little resistance as the head parted them, then plunged in. Now that the head was in, Jennifer looked down at me, our eyes locked as she slowly sank onto me, taking me as deep as she could. I felt the head of my dick push up against her cervix. She smiled.

"At last," Jennifer sighed as she settled on my cock.

"At last??"

"I've been wanting this for a long time."

"Really?? I thought I was the only one with a crush." I'd had a crush on the governor from the first time I saw her on CNN.

"Ha, ha," giggled Jennifer. "I was interested the day you interviewed. Right from the start, I could tell you were different. Your knowledge of the political landscape, and sense of humor attracted me right away. I tried to deny it for months, and every time I'd think I had succeeded, you'd do something that just made me melt, or laugh, or was just sweet."

"How long was it til you started thinking of me as a, um, partner??"

"Probably about three months."

"You hid it well."

"I knew I couldn't let on, and didn't want to risk the scandal if we were found out. And I struggled with it for a long time, I mean the impropriety was going to be a problem on several levels."

"Yeah, you're right. And your behavior toward me has been nothing but professional the whole time." We'd shared a suite at the hotel, each having our own room, for a whole week, and didn't stray from that arrangement.

Jennifer laughed nervously. "As I said, there was a lot to think about. That, and we never seemed to have a good time to make it work."

"I noticed this morning, when I took your hand as we changed trains, that you didn't seem to want to let go."

"I knew the party was going to be kind of a free for all-a lot of people come and go, and nobody is really paying attention to who's doing what. We're a long way from home. I thought this morning, this is my chance if I'm ever going to make a play. I knew taking your hand would get your attention."

"It worked!!" I said, laughing. "I thought you were ever so subtly making a play for me, but didn't want to be stupid about it. I just thought, I'll see where this goes, and just run with it. I would never have made a play for you without a sign. The power balance is way too stacked against me."

"I thought about that, too. That's why I knew I'd have to make the first move."

"I'm glad you did," I said, looking into Jennifer's eyes. "And now we're sneaking off from the home of one of the most watched broadcasters in America. Hope we don't get caught-the whole world will know!!" Jennifer had been gently rocking on me as we talked. I was growing inside her. My cock pushed deep, making her hips shudder, and she let out a quick moan of pleasure.

"Yeah, funny isn't it. But this was the best opportunity we were going to have. So, you have a crush??"

"For a lot longer than you," I said, looking up into Jennifer's eyes. "The first time I saw you on CNN a couple of years back, I was immediately taken by your quick wit and reasoned assessment of the current scene, and I still am. But I also thought, wow, she's gorgeous!!"

"Got a thing for blondes??" asked Jennifer, running her fingers through her short cropped hair."

"You betcha," I said, reaching down to run my fingers through her blonde bush, teasing her clit, giving her a jolt, which made her giggle. "But it was your eyes. I'm a sucker for a blue eyed girl, and I love how yours light up when you smile, sparkle when we are together, get stormy when you're mad," I looked deep into the blue eyes I had come to love. "And look at me with...love, at least sometimes."

"Oh..." Jennifer's voice trailed off. "I guess I can't hide that, can I??"

"No. I don't think you can." The governor leaned forward, kissing me. I felt her soft tits resting on my chest as we kissed. I started pushing up into Jennifer's pussy, she now pushing back as we moved together. We kissed and wrestled, our hips dancing in complete unison as we consummated our long time crush. I pulled her up and down on my cock, drawing the shaft over her clit. A few more minutes, and she was moaning as the friction put her over the edge, her hips shaking and bouncing. She sat up as her orgasm overtook her. I savored the view of her tits bouncing as she came.

That was enough for me. "Governor..."

"Call me Jen!!" she said, still out of breath.

"Governor Jen, gonna cum!!" I said in a loud whisper.

Jennifer laughed at being called 'Governor Jen.' "Inside me. I've thought of you cumming inside me for so long, now I want it." She pushed down on me hard, and I let go, spewing a big load into her, filling her. I felt it start to overflow, seeping out onto my pubes, and slowly dripping onto my balls. The force of my cumming sent Jen's orgasm into high gear, and she cried out, her hips dancing on top of me, then she collapsed onto my chest kissing me hard.

After a few minutes, Jen rolled off me, taking up a position on my right. She laid her head on my chest, her fingers playing in the soft hair. She kissed me, and smiled. "That was amazing!!" she said softly. "I got to where I was thinking about this every time I looked at you."

"I hope I lived up to the dream," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"And more," said Jen, looking up at me. "You came so hard..."

"I was pretty turned on. It's not often I get to make love to someone so attractive, that I admire so much. That, and the fact that we're sneaking this. I hope no one noticed we're gone so long."

"They won't care. I've been coming to these parties for several years. There's always a lot of people going in and out, so if we disappear for a while, it's not a big deal. I wanted this to be tonight, since tomorrow there will be no chance to get away unnoticed with Andrew here."

"Yeah, I imagine not. He'll have his security detail. There will be people watching these dunes constantly. We probably should get back, though."

"Yeah, we should," said Jen with a giggle, as a thick streak of sperm dripped out of her and down her thigh. She stood up, another drip spilling from her, dropping into the sand. She stepped into her cutoffs, pulling them up over her still leaking muff. "These will be really wet when we get back. Hope nobody is paying attention!!" she said as she pulled on her sweatshirt. I put myself back together, and we started back, holding hands as we walked.

Just before we got back to the house, I pulled Jen to me, kissing her deeply. She smiled as we pulled away from each other. "What was that for??" she asked.

"That's good night. You don't think we'll get to do that once we're inside, do you??"

"You're right," said Jen. She then took my face in her hands and kissed me even more deeply. As she pulled away, her eyes had a look of longing. "That's good night!!" She smiled at me, squeezed my hands, and let go. We walked up the steps from the beach into the house where Chris and Don Lemon were having a couple of beers. We sat a few moments, Jen looking a little nervous in her seat. When the guys weren't looking at us, she looked over at me. "I'm leaking," she mouthed at me. I hoped she wasn't going to leave a puddle on the chair, since the only thing between her dripping pussy and the chair was her skimpy cutoffs.

Finally, the party broke up, and I was able to get Jennifer a napkin. She checked her seat, since we were now the only two left at the table, and cleaned up a good sized glob of cum, smiling at me as she got up to toss it in the trash. We headed down the hall to bed, each to our own room. Drifting off to sleep was pleasant, as I relived the day's events.

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning to find I was up against something in the bed. I groggily reached around to find Jennifer in it with me. I sleep pretty soundly; that she could have snuck in at some point didn't surprise me, though the idea that she'd do it with all the people we knew in the house did.

I turned over so she was up against my chest, reaching around to find she was in a long sleep shirt. I reached down, getting my hand under it, rubbing her thigh, then her side, finally around her belly, til I had her left breast in my hand. I leaned forward, kissing her ear.

"So, how did this angel get into my bed??" I whispered in her ear.

"I must have fallen from heaven," Jen whispered back with a giggle. "You sleep pretty soundly, I'm not surprised you didn't notice."

"You must have landed very lightly," I said, kissing her ear again. "Good morning, governor Jen," I whispered, nibbling her earlobe. She stirred, smiling. "I guess this is part of your constituent service??"

She giggled. "We're always on duty, 24/7, ready to take care of our voters."

I squeezed her tit, making her giggle again, then sigh as I tweaked the nipple. I was now hard, my erect cock poking into her skinny ass. I kissed her ear again, then ran my hand down over her belly, finding the nicely thick patch of blonde hair between her legs, and ran my middle finger over her clit, giving her a jolt.

"I can do constituent service too, seeing as how I work in the governor's office."

Jennifer laughed, and I pressed my finger inside her, drawing a moan.

"Give me a couple minutes, OK??" she said. She turned to me, kissed me, and got out of the bed, heading for her room. While she was gone, I took the opportunity to pee and brush my teeth. Jennifer returned a couple minutes later, her tits shaking, nipples poking through her sleep shirt. It had "Mackinac Island" emblazoned across it. Good to see she was doing her best to promote her home state. If I had seen that in one of those "Pure Michigan" ads, I'd be making a fast run toward Mackinac. She got into bed with me, again with her back to me.

Now back together, I reached under her shirt, this time playing with her right tit, again making her sigh and jump. She reached back and stroked my cock, getting it to full hardness. We adjusted position, then I felt her pulling me toward her pussy, the head grazing through her pubes. I put the head at her opening and gently pushed forward, slicing through her not quite fully open labia. There was momentary resistance, then I felt the familiar plunge as my cock entered her. I slowly pushed in, no resistance now, since Jennifer was still quite slick from the previous evening. I held my cock deep inside her, just enjoying the feel of being in her again, something I had given up on for the day.

As we lay joined, Jennifer lifted her right leg over mine, allowing me easy access to her pussy. I reached around her and started playing with her clit, now starting to slow stroke my cock in and out. I teased her little button slowly, letting the pressure build, all the while exerting pressure on the front of her pussy with my swelling cockhead. Finally, it was too much, and her body stiffened as she came, biting her forearm to keep the scream from being heard in the hallway.

"Cum in me," said Jennifer, almost begging.

"I plan on it. But first, something I wanted to do last night," I said, pulling out of her. I sat up, moving Jennifer to her back, spreading her legs. The sight of her slender form, small, but shapely tits, still hidden by her shirt, and long legs topped by her blonde bush, nicely framing her open labia, was the stuff of instant hard ons. I knelt in front of her. She smiled, knowing what I was about to do.

I knelt in front of her, licking my lips as Jen smiled, then got down to kiss her thighs, working slowly toward the blonde patch between her legs, and the treasure that lay beyond. Her breathing picked up as I got closer, then she drew in as I licked up the right side of her outer labia, then back down the left. Normally, I'd take my sweet time going down on her, but not knowing when Andrew, the New York governor, Chris's brother, would arrive, I didn't want to put us in a compromising position for later. I repeated the move on Jen's outer lips, then went in closer, now licking her inner lips, lingering on her clit as I reached the top of her furrow.

"You know I'm still wet in there from last night, right," she said as I lingered on her clit, and slowly licked back down.

"Mmm hmm. And it's really tasty, too. You're a total taste treat. I might even pass on the bagels this morning, this is a way better breakfast." Jen laughed, then sighed as I slowly licked back up to her clit, again lingering. I sucked it between my lips, flicking it with my tongue. I felt Jen shake as she got closer to orgasm. Just as she was about to go over the falls, I slacked off, making her moan.

"Oh, God, don't stop now!!" said Jen, pleading. I just smiled up at her, continuing my slow attack on her button. I drew it into my mouth, and ran my tongue up and down on it. That sent her over the top, and she let out a yelp, followed immediately by her covering her mouth with her forearm, another scream muffled by it as she juiced hard in my mouth, her hips shaking and pushing into my face.

I back off slowly, moving to kiss up through her bush, and up her belly. Jen was hastening my arrival, pulling at me to get into position. She grabbed my cock, which was now like a steel rod.

"Put that thing in me, and don't stop til you cum!!" She said in a loud whisper that conveyed the urgency of her need. I plunged my cock into her very wet twat, and again she screamed as the head hit bottom, again muffled by her forearm as she bit down on it. I kissed her as I started pounding, letting her moan and sigh into my mouth.

I banged away at Jennifer's blonde pussy, she meeting my every thrust with one of her own. How nobody heard us, I can't figure; while we were not vocal, the banging had to be noticeable. After about five minutes, and Jen having another orgasm, I was ready.

Jen was anticipating my release, feeling my cock swell inside her. "In me, baby. Cum in my pussy." I felt her calves lock around mine, holding me to her. I pushed down hard, pressing the head of my dick into her cervix, and let go. My balls contracted, and I started to blow a massive load into the governor's steaming cunt. She slowly moved under me, as if stroking my cock with her pussy. If it were possible to draw more sperm out of me by doing that, it was working. I kept cumming longer than I thought possible for an old fat guy. Jen just smiled as I filled her, glowing from the release of my seed into her gubernatorial pussy.

"That was amazing!!" she said in a loud whisper. "I had no idea you were such a good 'driver,'" she kidded me.

"I pride myself in giving a good ride." I looked down at Jen, still almost dreamy from the sexual high. "And this is under some time pressure. I mean, we have to be up and ready before Andrew gets here. One of these days, when we can take the time, I'll do this really right."

Jen looked at me, a look of bewilderment on her face. "It gets better than this??"

"What time is our flight tomorrow, 11 AM??"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. I think we're going to have a nice time in that king bed you have over in the main room in our suite." I leaned down to kiss her. Jen responded by pulling my face to her, giving me a long, soft, sensual kiss that was more affection than lust. She smiled up at me.

"I have a feeling I'm going to like that."

We slowly disengaged, I rolling onto my side, facing Jen, who rolled onto her side, facing me. We kissed again, she giggling as my cum spilled back out of her and down her thigh into the sheets. We lay together for about 15 minutes, just talking quietly, making plans for more close personal time in days to come.

Finally, we got out of bed, Jen going back to her room to get ready for the day, I doing the same in my room. We came out for breakfast, Jen looking cute in white shorts and a dark blue polo shirt with "Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore" on the left breast. It was dark enough that it hid the fact that she was not wearing a bra under it, though I picked up on that immediately from the jiggle. She smiled at me, giving me that look couples have when they share an inside joke. All I could think about all day was Jen braless in front of the New York governor and his entourage, and his family, too.

The governor arrived shortly before noon, and the rest of the day was a buzz of activity. I had pretty much given up on the idea of any quiet time with Jennifer, til late in the afternoon, she came up to me as I was talking to Don Lemon.

"Wanna take a walk??" I looked at Don, who laughed.

"I wouldn't pass that up," he said. I resisted the urge to pull her close to me and kiss the top of her blonde head.

"I'm not about to. Aside from being my boss," I looked at Jen, who was beaming, "She's gorgeous." We all laughed, and I excused myself to go with Jen. We walked down the beach along the same route as the day before. Once we were out of sight of the house, and the cadre of state troopers that shadowed Andrew Cuomo, Jen pulled me behind a dune and we kissed, first a short, almost tentative kiss, then a longer, more passionate one. I thought for a moment of trying to sneak a quickie back in the sand, but there were too many people out, not to mention the drones.