Gubernatorial Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted a little of you for a moment," said Jen, looking up into my eyes.

I pulled her to me, cradling her head to my chest. "I've been wanting you all day. It's been fun mixing with everyone, and it's not every day I get to hang out with a governor." I looked down at Jen. "Well, a sitting governor..." Jen laughed. "And the likes of Don Lemon. But every time I looked around, I'd see you, and realized I wanted to be closer to you, but it probably wouldn't have looked right if I just came up and took your hand." Jen laughed again. "And I saw you poking through that shirt this morning. You really know how to get a guy started, and keep him on a slow burn." I squeezed her left breast through her shirt.

Jennifer laughed out loud. "I wanted to keep you interested. I knew you'd pay attention to me if you thought I was missing something."

I chuckled. "I'd have paid attention to you anyway," I said, squeezing her tit again. "But this was a nice surprise."

"Here," said Jen, looking around and lifting her shirt. "Have a little of what you've been craving all day. Just a tease for later."

I held her naked left breast, fondling the nipple, which was already standing up in the sea breeze, playing with it til I felt Jen's knees go a little weak. "Now who's paying attention??" We laughed and kissed again, then decided we should get back, since the situation today was much different than yesterday, as Jen, a former governor, was more in demand, and would likely be missed more easily.

We got back as dinner was being served, and sat down to steak and lobster in the company of the Cuomo's and several friends, for a lovely dinner. Afterwards, when it was time to break up the party, Jennifer was offered a ride back to Manhattan on the governor Cuomo's helicopter, which we gladly accepted.

The governor dropped us off at 30th Street Heliport, and we hopped a cab over to the hotel. "That was even better than the train, and lots faster," I commented to Jen.

She smiled at me. "It's good to be queen!!" I laughed as we chatted and kissed in the back of the cab as we made our way across town.

When we got back to the hotel, it was after ten, and we set about getting to bed. This time, though, instead of me taking the bed in the suite, Jennifer invited me into the king bed in her bedroom. I watched as she pulled her shirt off, revealing the soft tits I had been craving all day. Then she dropped her shorts as I watched, first undoing the button at the top, then slowly unzipping, never breaking eye contact with me, a big smile on her face. As her zipper hit bottom, I could see just a hint of blonde. Jennifer's smile got bigger as she started to shrug out of her shorts, and as they dropped, I could see more and more of her blonde pubes, til finally she let go, her shorts dropping past her knees, down to the floor. I looked on in awe as this vision across the bed from me. I had undressed as well, and my cock was responding to the slow, tease of the former governor of Michigan undressing before me, and now standing up straight.

"Did you go like that all day??"

Jennifer smiled. "Yep. You betcha!!" she replied in her best Sarah Palin voice. As turned on as I was by the slow strip, I had to laugh. Our eyes met and lingered. "I've been on a slow burn all day, knowing how you'd react." She was still looking me straight in the eye. "I'm soooo horny now."

She was. Her blonde bush was parted by her spread outer lips, her inner self peeking through them.

I looked her a long moment, long, toned legs, thin waist, small but shapely breasts, and a smile that was enchanting.

"What??" Jen's eyes sparkled.

"You're gorgeous. Amazingly gorgeous."

Jen, still smiling, looked back at me, cocking her hip. "Not bad for an old girl."

"You're not so old," I teased.

"Older than you."

"Not by much. Only three months."

Jen smiled again. "Get in bed, you." She got into the bed and slid toward the middle, as did I. We were soon kissing deeply. Our encounters out at Chris Cuomo's were almost rushed, since we had the risk of getting caught. Now we had time, and no one to interrupt.

"Jen, honey," I said in a break between kisses. She looked at me intently. "We have all night, and nobody to bother us. Let's take our time, make this as special as it deserves to be."

Jennifer smiled at me, leaning over to kiss me. "Yes. I've wanted this for a long time. I want you slow and easy." She kissed me again. Over the next couple of hours, we made love as slowly as Jennifer's strip tease when we arrived.

We started out on our sides, kissing, then I rolled onto my back, taking Jennifer with me, pulling her on top. She landed with her pussy perfectly poised over my cock, which she slowly slid inside her. Once she was fully impaled on me, she sighed, and we stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes, just kissing and enjoying the feel of each other's bodies, my dick engulfed in her pussy, her tits pressed to my chest. I was slowly moving in and out as we lay there, finally bringing her to a slow rolling orgasm, she juicing over my cock. When she recovered, she lifted off me, and sucked me for a few minutes, then I pulled her legs around and started licking her open labia, then between them, then playing over her clit. After about ten minutes, she lifted her face off my erection, her hips shuddering as she came. I stayed on her for a few more minutes, kind of a wind down, as she continued to lick my cock, slurping up the precum that was now leaking profusely.

Once Jen had regained some composure, she moved down so her pussy was hovering over my cock, which she took in her hand, pointing it at her spread labia. I felt the familiar plunge as she sank down on it, taking me all the way to her cervix in one, slow, steady motion, her eyes locked on mine as we joined.

Jennifer and I spent the next hour in a variety of positions, she on top, facing me, then riding me in reverse. I played my cock inside her pussy, mashing the head on her g-spot til she came hard. After that, we needed a rest, so she curled up to me, her back against my chest as I held her close, gently playing with her left nipple, my cock slowly pushing in and out of her from behind, my balls pressed into her clit. After a while, and another slow, gentle orgasm, I was getting ready to cum.

I pulled away from Jen, rolling her onto her back. I got above her, my cock bouncing as it throbbed. She reached for me, pulling it to her. I slowly entered her, holding as the head reached her cervix, drawing an "Mmph" from her as it swelled. I looked deep into her eyes. She could tell by the swell of my dick that I was close.

"Cum inside me," she said softly, her eyes looking into mine. I felt her calves lock over mine, and pull tight, as if trying to pull me deeper into her.

"I can't wait, governor...governor Jen," I said, bringing a laugh from Jennifer. "You won't even need to issue an executive order."

I pushed deep, and pulled back out a half dozen times, and then I was there, pressing the now pulsing head of my dick into the entrance to her womb, letting go a series of long bursts of searing cum, filling her deep, forcing its way between my spewing cock and the insides of her vagina as it spilled back and overflowed her. Jennifer closed her eyes about halfway into my cumming, then came herself as the heat of my sperm spread through her insides. We kissed for a while, I staying atop her til I started to flag and pulled out, rolling to my left and lying on my side.

Jen turned to face me, taking my cheek in her hand. "That was amazing. I wish we hadn't waited so long." I looked in Jen's eyes, pondering for a moment the ethics of banging my married, high profile politician boss.

"I wish we hadn't, either. I thought on several occasions you might be interested, but the ethics and politics of it kept me from saying anything, as we've discussed. Maybe we just needed a different setting to change things. Being out on the Island in a more relaxed situation allowed us to loosen up some. Too bad it didn't happen sooner." I kissed Jennifer. "But let's not let this be the last time."

"Oh, I don't think this will be the last time. I think it's only the beginning," said Jen, smiling at me in the darkened room.

I looked at her a moment, thinking of our sometimes hectic existence. "There will be a lot of quickies and rushed moments, I'm sure."

Jen took my hands in hers. "I realize. Sometimes this life is crazy. But we'll find a way to have a night like this when we can." She kissed me. We held each other, and we were quickly out.

I awoke the next morning to find Jennifer already stroking my cock, which was rock hard. She was using her left hand, which I noticed did not have her wedding set on it. "Hi," she said softly. "Thought you'd like this better than the hotel wake up call." With that, she moved so she was even with my crotch, leaning forward to take my swelling dick in her mouth. I tried to get her legs up around my head so I could return the favor. She pulled off me, her eyes meeting mine. "Just let me do you. You can make it up to me later." She smiled at me. "You showed me such a good time here in New York, I want to do this for you, let's just say a show of appreciation. And I want to taste your cum. Besides, we have a plane to catch."

That we did, and it was already 7 AM, so we did have to get moving. Fortunately, Jennifer is pretty skilled in getting me to a climax, and she soon had me shooting big bursts of cum into her mouth as she cradled my balls in her left hand. She didn't miss a drop of my cum, swallowing it all. When she was done, she moved up to kiss me. I eagerly met her kiss, something that surprised her.

"That was different," she said as we pulled apart. "My husband won't kiss me after he cums in my mouth."

I smiled at Jen. "I'm not your average bear when it comes to kissing my partner after I cum in her mouth, or going down on her after I've cum inside her. I find that I can give a companion an incredible orgasm when she's full of my cum and I lick it all over her, especially her clit."

Jen smiled. "So I noticed!! The other day at Cuomo's, I thought my head was going to explode when you made me cum after you came in me."

We looked at each other a long moment. "There will be a lot more of that. Oh, by the way, don't forget your rings," I said, holding up her left hand.

Jen laughed. "I won't. Hell to pay if I come home without them." She looked at me lovingly. "But when we're together, alone, they're coming off. It's weird, but after I took them off last night, I felt so much more connected to you. I like that." She smiled at me, and we kissed.

Jen was right. That was the beginning. We have become a lot closer since that weekend, and she has not worn her wedding rings since that day when we're together. So far, no one has noticed, though we make a point of no public displays of affection. She was right, too, that in doing so, we seem closer, as odd as it sounds. I was right about a lot of quickies, though sometimes it seemed that was by design, as we found odd moments to have each other, in her office, in the back of her car, even in her dressing room at some of the speaking venues. She seemed to get a kick out of going out to give her speech with my cum in her pussy. Most of the time, when she was giving a speech, I'd be either just off stage, or in the front row of the audience. Without fail, in the first ten or fifteen minutes of her talk, she'd look over at me with her thousand watt smile, her eyes locking on mine. It was that look couples give each other when they share that personal moment that only they know. In our case, it was Jen saying, "Your cum just dripped from my pussy."

I get that look a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing it often.