All Comments on 'Guessing Game'

by JonathanStone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WoW

I have to say, even though that was VERY long, it was VERY VERY enjoyable. I was really impressed with your writing skills, particularly the grammer, spelling and punctuation. It was not only technically sound it was incredibly titillating. I'm not gay or even bi but I have to tell you, the way you described Shannon, I wouldn't even hesitate. It really makes me wonder .... and kinda wish....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

i fucking came hard. I flowed everywhere soaking my bed. this story was soo hot i had my bpy friend read it with me ^.^ we came together multiple times and decided we wantes to re-inact the characters. My favorite part was when the father tapped the daughters pussy. My boy friend loved it too! Ever since then we've been having amazing sex every night! My boy friend is always so hot for me and eats me out while i blow his large member. We are getting happily married in a couple of weeks and on our wedding night we were planning on getting freeky with trying new things! God damn all this typing makes me want to cum about one hundred more times! Oh by the way! Your story was pussy wetness to my pussy and cockhardness to my boy friends dick ugh! I'm going to suduce him now i'm so horny from masterbating i can hardly type! Sorry but i'm going to be banged hard bow by my boy friend so you better update thos soon so me and my boy friend can fuck eachoter ecen harder after i get my sex change operation. We wanted to try it she-male style so now he can suck my dick too!! Oh my boy friend told me to tell you thanks! Any way bye! Im about to have some hard core sex! Update soon! And make my pussy juices drip and my boyfriends cum splatter all over me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotica at its best.

lovely story of an incestuous family, full of emotion, no violence and all freely given. the sexual content is freely given and emotions freely spent. I like your style of writing. Georgina of Fictionmania.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of dumb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous