Guest of Fire Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife gets fully engulfed in the flames.
3.9k words
4.7
5.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers

Guest of Fire - Part 4

Oftentimes, when fires start in the home, those seeing the flames think it's too small to be a problem... that it's controllable... and they don't put much effort into fighting it. It's like a small oil fire starting in the kitchen. The wife believes she can take care of it herself. She tries to put water on it, making it worse, making it quickly expand. And then... it quickly grows too large to control... and it consumes them first.

Beck should have seen the signs, should have reacted to them and stopped the fire before it grew too big. But she thought it was small. She thought she could control it. And it overwhelmed her before she knew it.

I didn't find out until months later, but during Em's stay, my wife was seduced during the second week of Em's visit. It was Wednesday. I had gone to the city to meet with my clients to go over the proposal. It was a long day, as I expected, and I wasn't going to return until after midnight.

Beck was sitting up in bed, reading, trying to wait up for me, when Em softly knocked and came into the room wearing her simple nightshirt and panties.

"Aunt Beck?" Em said, slowly opening the bedroom door.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Beck asked.

Emmanuelle came into the room and sat on the side of the bed. "Well... you know how you said I could stay in here if I got too scared or something."

"Yeah, of course," Beck said, wondering what could be bothering the young woman.

"Thanks!" Em said softly, sliding under the sheet and moving close to Beck. "Wow! Your eyes are so beautiful." Em was looking at her so curiously, almost as if seeing her for the first time.

Beck smiled, surprised by the sudden compliment. "Thanks."

"I guess I've never seen them in this light before," Em said, smiling coyly.

"Thanks," Beck said. "I love your eyes, too." Em had the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen and I could imagine my wife felt the same way.

"And such beautiful hands," Em said, stroking Beck's hand that was holding the book.

"Thank you." Beck held the book with her other hand and extended the hand that Em had touched, looking at it.

"You and Sarah must go to the nail salon all the time, right?" Em asked, sitting up on her elbow facing Beck, so close to Beck that Beck felt the warmth of the younger woman's body.

Both women looked at Beck's nails. "Well, we do do our mother and daughter get-aways sometimes. We're very close."

"Are you?" Em asked, almost challenging her.

"Yeah," Beck said. "Of course. I love her so much."

Em idly stroked Beck's cheek and played with her hair. "She's just a step-daughter, though, right?"

"Yeah," Beck said, "but we're still really close. We love spending time together."

Em smiled. "I know you've seen us together... I mean... having sex," she said, idly playing with her fingers. "And... you haven't stopped us. That has me wondering... if you enjoy watching us... or maybe... you want to try it yourself."

"Wow... um... yeah... it, uh... it just reminded me of a long time ago," Beck said. Em noticed an embarrassed blush flow over her.

"Yeah?" Em asked, gently tugging on a strand of Beck's hair. "Watching or... participating? Are you... maybe... interested in experiencing it again?"

Beck could feel the girl lean closer to her, feeling her body heat wash over her. "Oh, um... I... uh... I haven't even thought about it," Beck said unconvincingly, clutching the book tightly.

"No?" Em smiled, knowing she was lying.

"I just... Vince keeps me happy."

Em smiled down at her, stroking her cheek. "Well, you'll keep it a secret, right?"

"Sure... sure, honey," Beck said.

"You can't tell anyone," Em said seriously. "My mom would kill me. You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Of course... I promise. It'll... it'll be our secret," Beck said, smiling.

"It's just that, I've just been having a lot of these feelings and..."

"What kind of feelings?" Beck interrupted.

"Really good feelings," Em said, "but... only when I'm around women. Beautiful women." Em giggled. "Kinda the same feelings I get when I'm around you."

"Oh... uh," Beck said, embarrassed again. Em started playing with the shoulder straps of the lingerie Beck was wearing. She had hoped to surprise me when I got home so she'd put on the yellow, lacy lingerie that I'd bought for her last Valentine's Day. Her breasts were barely covered and the lace didn't hide her nipples well at all. Simple shoulder straps held the top up. And that led down to a simple snap closure at her crotch for my easy access. She looked incredible in it. It really accentuated her beautiful body. "Like, what kind of feelings?

"Intimate feelings," Em leaned down and whispered.

Beck shivered. She felt Em's breath on her ear and it sent tingles all through her body. Em's fingers were idly playing with the thin shoulder strap, sliding it off and then back on her shoulder as if she was threatening to remove her top. "Oh... um... you know... I'm sure your mom would understand."

"Maybe but," Em whispered again, not backing away this time. Her mouth was an inch from Beck's ear. "There's just something about the connection that we have. It's just... it's different. And I don't want to jeopardize that."

Em stroked Beck's hand that was now sitting on her stomach and Beck shivered again.

"Well, I appreciate that," Beck said. "That's very nice of you. Um... you know I think you're really nice, and I think you're really beautiful, too."

"You know," Em said, kissing her ear lightly, "I've been thinking that we've been building this amazing connection and... well... you like girls and... I like girls... and we can keep it a secret." Em slid her hand from the Beck's hand and started playing with the neckline of Beck's lingerie, her fingers just above Beck's breast. "And we can share these intimate moments. We wouldn't have to tell a soul. It's just..."

"Honey... I don't know," Beck said, suddenly nervous.

"I mean... Sarah and Vince would never have to find out," Em said, "and... you know, you wouldn't have to worry about that. And you can be intimate with a girl again."

"I mean... it's true," Beck stuttered, "I... I definitely have feelings for you... but... I don't know. It's just very awkward for me. I was so young back then. Now I have a family... commitments... responsibilities..."

"It's just... there's something about being with you that just... it just feels so right," Em said, sliding her fingers along Beck's flesh, right at the boundary of her lingerie. "And every woman I'm with just raves about how good I make them feel. I want to make you feel good, too."

Beck shivered. Em's touch was so... erotic. It had been so long since she felt anything like it. "I mean... I don't know what to say to that." She had dressed in her favorite lingerie for Vince, but... she was a little excited that Em was enjoying it as well. The way Em was looking at her... the way she was touching her... God! It turned her on so much!

"I think I have an idea," Em said softly. "Why don't you just close your eyes and just feel my touch?"

The thought turned Beck on... but... she couldn't. "Emmanuelle..." she protested.

"Please... just try it," Em said, sliding her fingertips across the top of Beck's breast, tracing a delicate pattern which circled her nipple.

"No... no," Beck continued to protest, but didn't physically stop the young woman from touching her. Em's touch on her nipple caused her to moan suddenly, caused her body to shiver.

Em giggled at Beck's reaction. "But I want to."

Beck was so confused. Her mind was telling her not to do this, but her body wanted it so badly. She wished Vince was there to help her make this decision, help her fend off Em's advances. She wished Vince was there to attend to her sudden sexual needs. God, she needed to cum so bad! "You need to go to bed," she said, trying to disuade Em. "Look, you're... you're being silly right now."

Em kissed her neck as her fingers continued to trace lines across her breasts and continued to circle and tease her nipples.

Beck giggled. "Stop... you're giving me goosebumps." She lifted her arm to show Em the pebbling on her skin. "Look what you've done. Stop being silly."

"No," Em said, continuing. "You know you want it."

"Oh my gosh," Beck said. "Yes, you're a beautiful woman. And yes, I... admit... you're probably great at sex."

Em kissed up her neck to her cheek, moving towards Beck's lips, but Beck turned her head, resisting her advances.

"Sweetie, stop," Beck protested. "I'm not going to do this. No."

"Kiss me," Em said softly.

"Are you out of your mind?" Beck asked.

"Just... let me just show you once," Em said.

"Show me what?"

"I want to show you the way I kiss."

"The way you kiss...?" Beck asked.

"Just once," Em said, her lips so close to Beck's. "Come on. I know you want it."

Beck turned her head, thinking that she could appease Em with just a simple kiss. Then, maybe the girl would leave... or at least stop this silliness that was turning her on so incredibly. "Ok... ok."

Em leaned in and the two kissed for several long seconds.

Em pulled back a few inches. "Wasn't that good?"

"Mmhmm... so good," Beck said, almost mockingly.

"Come on..." Em leaned forward to kiss her again, but Beck turned her face away. Em then resumed kissing and licking her neck and ear.

"You're so silly," Beck said, closing her eyes. Em's kisses were really starting to get to her. The girl certainly knew what she was doing.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while," Em said softly.

"Oh my gosh, you're being crazy," Beck said, trying to play this off as just some sort of game. But Em's touch on her chest was anything but a game.

Em continued kissing and licking her neck, her thumb and forefinger now lightly pinching and pulling her nipple through the lacy material. "Just don't think about it."

"Don't think about it?" Beck moaned softly.

"Kiss me."

"Emmanuelle!" Beck protested as the youth again attempted to kiss her making Beck turn her face away.

"What? You're so hot," Em said softly. Em bent over further and began to kiss Beck's chest, her mouth moving towards her fingers that teased Beck's nipple so well. "Oh my gosh. I've been wanting to do this for so long. And I think you're going to let me."

"I don't think so," Beck protested, but strangely, didn't try to push Em away as the teen continued her relentless kissing and licking. Her tongue and lips were starting to move underneath the lace of her lingerie, getting so close to the hard nub of her nipple. It was aching for more attention.

"I think so," Em whispered. "Just look at what you have on. I mean, who puts this on to go to sleep?" Em leaned over and lay on her, kissing Beck's chest

"I'm wearing it for Vince," Beck said softly.

"Uh huh," Em said, unconvinced. "He's going to be a while. I think you're wearing it for me. You were hoping I'd come in."

"Uh huh," Beck said, sarcastically, giggling. "Right."

Em grabbed and squeezed Beck's breast with her full hand.

"Sweetie," Beck whispered uncomfortably.

"Your boobs are really nice," Em whispered as she squeezed and teased them. "I've been wanting to get my hands on these... I bet Vince really likes them."

"Oh, well, thank you." Beck didn't know what to say. Her body was so needy and Em's body felt so good against her. "Stop.... You're... you're being crazy."

"I know you like it," Em whispered, moving back up so that her face was now an inch from Beck's.

"Emmanuelle... you need to go to bed," the older woman said more sternly.

But Em grabbed her face, held it in place, and kissed her. It only took a moment for Beck to begin kissing her back. It only took another moment for Em's tongue to play with Beck's as the two kissed passionately. Beck's arms encircled Em, holding her tightly as Beck warmed to her kisses.

Then Em sat up, smiling smugly. She knew she had her.

"Oh my gosh," Beck whispered, breathing more heavily, holding her hand to her lips as if they tingled from the kiss. She realized that the kiss had removed all her inhibitions. She forgoat all about Vince... all about Sarah. She wanted to fuck this young woman. She needed to fuck this young, vibrant, sensual woman with every fiber of her being.

Em pulled at the straps at Beck's shoulders, pulling them down her arm until her top pulled down from her breasts, exposing them. Without hesitating, she then bent over and began kissing and licking Beck's nipples, lightly sucking on them as Beck writhed beneath her.

Beck reached down and grabbed Em's ass, squeezing it, pulling her body tightly against her. She wanted the young girl and almost all of her barriers had been blown away. "Oh my God... yes," she whispered.

"Mmmm... those are so sensitive," Em whispered, kissing her ear as she teased Beck's nipples. Then she kissed Beck again, passionately thrusting her tongue deep inside her mouth. "You like that?" she whispered.

"I don't know... I think... it definitely feels nice," Beck writhed on the bed beneath her, her body responding quickly to Em's touch.

Em bent down and sucked Beck's nipple into her mouth and then lightly bit it. "How does that feel?" Em asked, pulling away, giggling, and licking Beck's lips.

"That feels wonderful." Beck was lost in the pleasure Em was generating on her breasts and felt her pussy getting so wet and needy. She felt Em's hand slide down her body, over her stomach and then teasing her pussy through her lingerie. Her fingertips were so insistant, gliding over and around her so-sensitive clit. She exhaled sharply as Em deftly unfashed the snaps holding her bottoms on and touched her very wet pussy for the first time. "Oh my gosh... that feels so good," she whimpered.

"How long has it been since you've felt a woman's touch... too long?" Em teased, slowly sliding a finger in and out of her wetness and then swirling her fingertips over the clit.

"Mmhmm... oh my gosh," Beck moaned. "Oh gosh... yes... that feels so good."

Em grabbed Beck's leg at the knee with her foot and pulled her legs apart, sliding her own leg between them to keep them open. Beck could feel the heat from the girl's pussy against her knee as Em started fingering her with two fingers. Her thumb strummed over her clit with each thrust sending pleasure through Beck... pleasures the likes of which she hadn't felt since she was a young woman in college.

"Oh gosh," Beck panted as Em kissed her and then began sucking on her nipples again, her insistant fingers continuing to tease her clit.

"You like that clit played with? Is it sensitive?" Em teased.

"Oh... yeah... you do that so good," Beck moaned.

"Yeah?" Em whispered. "I'm going to make you cum so good... make those legs shake. Have you begging me for more."

"That really feels good," Beck moaned, breathing heavy. "Oh my God that feels so good. Oh my God... Fuck... Oh gosh... what are you doing to me?

Suddenly Em stopped her fingers for a moment and ducked under Beck's leg so that she was laying between them. She slid up until her face was right over her wetness. "Your pussy feels so nice... I want to taste you," she said, giggling.

"You want to what?" Beck asked, seconds before she watched Em flick her tongue over Beck's overheated clit. "Oh my God!" she moaned loudly.

"Want me to stop?" Em giggled.

"Oh no, don't stop," Beck begged. "Keep going... keep going... oh... what a nice, soft tongue. Oh... oh God yeah... God, that's amazing... yeah, tease my clit. That's it sweetie... get a finger in there. I love feeling you inside me. Oh my God don't stop... I want to see your pretty face... I want to see your pretty face when I cum. Oh fuck! Yes!"

Em sucked on her clit as she curled her fingers up into Beck's G-spot, making her tremble as Beck watched her every move.

"Oh... God," Beck moaned loudly, barely able to form words. "That's it... yes... that's so good... can you feel how wet you've made me?"

"Mmhmm... and you taste delicious," Em said softly. "Even better than Sarah."

"Yeah... yeah... you're doing so good... right on my clit... yes!" Beck said, so close to her orgasm now. And in seconds her body drove over the edge, her body trembling and bucking. "You're gonna make me cum! Oh God! Yessssss!"

Slowly, Em withdrew to avoid Beck's very sensitive clit and kissed her thigh. "Did you like that?" she said.

"That was so nice... So nice!" Beck said, sitting up, obviously excited. She suddenly had energy... and a desire for Em. "I want to see you," she said as they kissed fiercely. She grabbed the bottom of Em's shirt and quickly pulled it up and off her arms, exposing the young woman's breasts. "Let me see these. I've been staring at them for so long now. Oh, they're beautiful," she said as she cupped them in her hands. "Cute little nipples." She bent down and began sucking on Em's nipples. Em crawled closer, wrapping her arm around Beck's head to hold her at her breast.

"Your breasts are so soft," Beck said, lovingly kissing and licking them.

"God your mouth feels so good," Em whispered. "Play with my pussy... please."

Beck sat up and pushed Em to her back as Em giggled. She started a fire in Beck and now it was flaring to an uncontrollable blaze.

"I want you... I need you," she said, laying over Em and kissing her passionately. Then she kissed down her body to her abdomen. She looked up, locking eyes with Em as she hooked her fingers into the young woman's panties and pulled them off her legs.

Em smiled. She loved that she excited Beck so much.

"Such a beautiful pussy," Beck said as she slid between Em's spread legs and let her fingers slide along the teen's labia. Beck moved her face closer and Em sat up on her elbows. She couldn't wait to see this. "What a sweet pink pussy," Beck whispered as she pulled at her flesh, opening her pussy. "I love it." She moved closer and licked it tenderly.

"Oh... fuck...," Em whispered.

"Such a tasty pussy," Beck whispered. "Nice and wet." She started licking her prize, flattening her tongue to slide up through Em's pussy, then using just the tip to flick and tease her clit.

"Oh just like that... just like that... yes," Em hissed. "Yeah... so good... Oh yes. Oh, that feels so good." Beck sucked her clit for a moment, causing Em to hiss in delight. "Yes... right there... right there."

"God yes," Beck whispered. "Tastes so good." She pushed her tongue into Em's slit, sliding as deep as she could.

"Oh my God yes! Bury your tongue in my pussy," Em begged her. "Fuck me with it." She laughed as Beck growled, sucking and licking, nibbling on her swollen labia. "Fuck yes, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Mommy wants to make you cum," Beck said softly, pausing only briefly. She then centered her tongue on the girl's clit, teasing it mercilessly, knowing that it would quickly drive her to her orgasm.

"God that feels so good," Em panted. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Uh huh.... uh huh," Beck whispered encouragingly.

Then suddenly, Em arched her hips into the air and Beck followed, her mouth locked against her pussy. And she came, gushing her fluids into Beck's face, mouth, and chin.

"Oh! Wow!!" Beck said as she pulled away from the dripping wet pussy. Em sat up and reached down, pulling Beck into her excitedly, kissing and licking her lips and chin, while Beck giggled.

Em smiled and pushed Beck to her back. "I need more... Come over here." She kicked one leg over Beck's leg and pushed their pussies together, surprising Beck. As Em began grinding against her, she understood what was happening.

"Oh, wow, that feels so good!" she said, looking up at Em's smiling, sweaty face. "I've never done this... Oh my God!"

Em grabbed Beck's leg and held it straight in the air, holding it to her chest for better leverage against Beck's open pussy.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers
12