Guest of Fire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... there you go," Beck panted. "There you go... rub that pussy on me... your pussy's so soft... and so fucking wet!"

"Fuck!" Em panted, her hips moving faster now. "Oh my! Oh that feels so good. Right there... right on my clit... right there. I just want to see those eyes roll back as you cum so hard. As you cum for me again."

"I can't believe how good that feels," Beck said, grabbbing the sheet on the bed as she felt her orgasm coming quickly.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," Em said. "I love fucking you."

"That's right... Yes!" Beck felt her body overheating once again, her orgasm washing over her as her body tensed. "Oh my God I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

"Oh, there we go," Em said, slowing a little, smiling down at Beck as she came, her hot juices splashing against Em's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Beck whispered, her face a sweaty mess. "I've never done that before."

Em still slid her hips forward and back against Beck's sensitive wetness, having seemingly endless energy. Beck seemed almost spent as she lay back on the bed, panting. Em shook her head. "I don't want to stop," she said. "Keep going... Go slow. Your pussy is so fucking wet."

"God, that feels so fucking good," Beck panted. "I don't know if I can keep this up."

Em just smiled down at her and nodded as she started grinding faster again. "Yeah... right there... yes... Oh fuck! Fuck!" She came in seconds herself and then slowed down for a moment.

"Oh my God! How can you keep this up?" Beck asked.

Em smiled down again, and held Beck's leg tight once more. "Again... again... I don't want to stop... I wanna cum again... again," she said, grinding into Beck's worn-out pussy. Her hips were moving quickly and in a minute she came again.

"Yeah... right there... yes! Oh fuck!" Em said, finally releasing Beck's leg and moving to lay beside her. "Oh my God..." she whispered.

The two hugged tightly, kissing each other tenderly.

Beck smiled. "You're so pretty when you cum," she said.

"You're always pretty," Em responded, giggling a little.

"Right now I'm a sweaty mess," Beck giggled.

They kissed passionately for a while, cooling down and relaxing until they were so worn out they were falling asleep.

I arrived shortly after 1:00am, to Beck who was sleeping alone, naked, in a bed made with fresh linens. I had no idea what had happened. Beck was sound asleep, so I kissed her and fell asleep beside her.

12