Guest Satisfaction Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria further succumbs to the allure of a young hung stud
10.1k words
4.74
22k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Housekeeping!" I vaguely heard through the haze of sleep.

The fog from my brain started to lift and I felt myself slowly waking up. For a moment, I completely forgot where I was or what was going on. I was so sound asleep that it felt like I was waking up from hibernating.

Suddenly, a wave of memories flooded back all at the same time. The sexy dress, the dancing at the club, the attraction, the lust, and the unbelievable sex. My eyes barely opened and I realized that I was snuggled up to Ryan, and my head was still laying on top of his muscular chest. The sheets were pulled up over our bodies to keep us warm and I wondered if we somehow didn't move the entire night.

Once again I faintly heard from the hallway someone say, "Housekeeping!"

Oh shit, did we put the do not disturb sign on the door? Fuck, the last thing I needed was for one of the staff to come in here and see me sleeping in the same bed as this incredible stud. While panic gripped me for a moment, I heard the housekeeping staff move further and further down the hallway. I breathed a sigh of relief and I lifted my head up to see if Ryan was awake too. The moment I looked at his face, it was clear that he was still dead asleep. Why did I have a feeling that this guy could sleep through anything?

I slowly laid my head back on his chest and I closed my eyes while taking a deep, calming breath. His scent immediately hit me and I indulged in his wonderful aroma. It not only made me feel at ease but made me horny as well. Memories of how good his body felt monopolized my thoughts. Remembering how his impossibly large cock split me open sent a chill down my spine and just thinking about it made my nipples harden. I was surprised at how horny I still was even after the thorough fucking he gave me last night.

Opening my eyes, I gazed over his body. Wanting to see more of his chiseled physique, I couldn't resist moving the sheets lower to reveal his torso. I was instantly mesmerized by his powerful build and I felt my heart quicken while my body heated up. Even though he was laying on the bed, every part of his body still looked perfectly sculpted. The longer I stared, the more intense desire I had to explore his body. I slowly reached over with my small hand and pressed it against his rock-solid pec. I squeezed it, but my hand barely dented his skin! I looked up at his face to see if I woke him up, but he still seemed passed out.

Feeling emboldened, and frankly, more aroused by the second, my hand lowered to his perfect-looking abs. I lightly traced the ridges of his ab muscles and the longer my fingers lingered, the wetter my pussy felt. I roamed my hand across his chiseled abs and savored the feeling of how hard they were as my fingers bounced up and down his muscles.

When my hand reached his lower abs, my eyes became glued to his crotch which was still covered by the bedsheet. Swallowing deeply, I grabbed the sheet and started to slowly lower it further and further down. Once I revealed his entire cock, my eyes widened in shock at the size of it. Even soft, it looked fucking huge. Powerful urges immediately swept through my body that made me want to touch it. I wanted to feel his thick, powerful tool in my hands and feel the heat radiating from it.

Reaching my hand lower, I softly ran my fingers along the length of his softened shaft. It jumped at my touch and I rapidly looked up at Ryan's face to see if I finally woke him up. However, he still seemed completely dead to the world and my attention instantly went back to his cock. After caressing his length, I gently grabbed his shaft and began to pump my hand up and down. Immediately, I felt his dick begin to enlarge and harden. I stared transfixed as it steadily grew from being impressive to now becoming an unbelievable behemoth!

Soon he was fully hard and I was stunned at the sheer size of his cock. It definitely had to be at least 8 inches long, maybe more. Not only that, but my hand was fully wrapped around his thick shaft and my fingers and thumb couldn't even meet. How the hell did this thing fit inside me yesterday? Even more importantly, how the hell was he still fast asleep? At this point, I was so horny that I wanted him to wake up and fuck me senseless. I thought of simply shaking him awake, but a much naughtier thought suddenly entered my mind.

Letting go of his rock-hard dick, I slowly lifted my head off his chest. I gradually moved my petite naked body lower and lower until I was able to gently move between his legs. Laying down on my stomach while facing him, I pulled my long black hair behind my back and left my hand there to hold it out of the way. Gripping his thick and meaty cock with my other hand, I pulled it towards me until it was pointing straight at my mouth. Time for your morning wake-up call Ryan.

Moving my mouth to his colossal cock, I gently pressed my lips against his head and left a series of tender kisses. Feeling something so hard and big against my soft lips made me feel a little dizzy as a surge of passion rushed through my body. Lowering my head, I stuck my tongue out and licked from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. Holy shit, he tasted incredible! I started to become a little delirious with lust as I continued to explore his mighty cock with my tongue.

When I started to swirl my tongue around his sensitive cock-head, I finally heard him release a soft moan and I knew that he was finally waking up. Smiling to myself, I opened my mouth as wide as possible and swallowed his bulbous head. While I had not given a blowjob in years, I still had ample past experience. Yet, no experience could prepare me for this. His head alone almost completely filled my mouth and I struggled to keep it open wide enough to fit him. Fuck he was so big!

Finally closing my lips around his head, I glanced up to see if he was finally awake. I could see his eyes squinch in pleasure and I started to suck on his cock-head hard while I continued to stare at him. When he eventually opens his eyes, I wanted him to see me staring at him while pleasuring his herculean dick. After what seemed like forever, his eyes finally opened after releasing another soft groan. He immediately looked down at me and stared into my almond-shaped eyes with intense desire. That's right Ryan, I still can't get enough of your delicious cock.

Now that he was awake, I refocused all of my attention back on his dick. I pushed my mouth further down his length and only after a couple more inches, I felt it press up against the back of my throat. I was a little disappointed I could only fit a small amount of his cock in my mouth, but I was determined to give him an incredible blowjob. I raised my head until only his very tip was still between my lips and then started to bob my head up and down rapidly while my hand tightly squeezed the base of his cock. He released another loud groan and it only made me go faster.

I never minded giving blowjobs before, but I couldn't say that I ever enjoyed it. That was, until now. Feeling his powerful manhood in my mouth gave me a sensation I don't think I ever experienced before. I felt so sensual, but so in control all at the same time. Not only that, but I felt myself becoming addicted to his scent. His musky aroma that radiated from him turned me on more than I could have imagined.

Running out of breath, I pulled my mouth off his cock and breathed heavily. The head of his cock was glistening from my saliva and my hand raised up to start spreading it up and down his entire length, making it even slicker. I rested my face on the side of his gigantic cock and felt his cock-head press against my cheek. I quickly pumped the rest of his shaft while I raised my eyes to stare back into his.

"Good morning Ryan. Are you ready to fill my mouth with your hot cum?" I said to him with intense longing.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he groaned out excitedly, clearly stimulated.

"Do you like waking up to an older woman sucking you off? Do you know how horny you make me with your big cock?"

"Shit, you're such a good Asian slut. Your mouth is gonna make me cum soon," he groaned and I saw his body tense up.

The moment he finished talking, I felt his cock twitch in my hand and I knew he was serious about blowing his load soon. Flashing him a sexy smile, I raised my head and quickly devoured his cock-head. I sucked him hard while my hand pumped the rest of his shaft which was slick with my saliva. Not long after, I felt his cock pulsate inside my mouth and I braced myself for an explosion of cum. When he finally erupted, I knew there was nothing I could have done to prepare myself.

With just a single blast, my mouth was full of hot cum. I did my best to swallow it as quickly as I could, but after a second, and then a third blast, I knew it was hopeless. There was just too much! Pulling my mouth off his cock, I leaned my head back slightly to give myself a moment to swallow everything. However, his orgasm was nowhere near done. Powerful blasts of cum shot out of his tip and blasted against my face. I didn't think he would have much cum stored up after last night, but I was so very wrong. Thick ropes of cum continued to spew out and my face started to feel increasingly blanketed by his white seed.

After what seemed like an eternity, his cock finally stopped pulsating and only a trickle of cum leaked out onto my hand that still gripped his shaft tightly. Holy fucking shit. Oh my god. What the hell just happened? It felt like my face felt like it was completely covered in cum! I never let a guy cum on my face before, so this was a totally new experience for me. I thought I would feel dirty, but instead, I found myself enjoying it. It felt so hot against my skin and it felt like bells were ringing in my head.

As his cock started to soften in my hand, I slowly released it. Pulling my slim and athletic body back, I sat back on my ankles while I breathed heavily as powerful new sensations wracked my body. Some of his cum rolled down my face, falling on my eyelid, and I quickly swiped it away with a finger so I could still see. I had no idea I could be so aroused by something like this.

Seeing him laying in front of me with a satisfied look on his face, I opened my mouth and inserted my finger before sucking it clean. I never minded the taste of cum before, but his tasted shockingly delicious. I relished it and swirled my tongue around my finger while staring at him. His phone started to ring and it broke our lustful stare. When he looked over to see what it was, he quickly answered it.

"Hey coach...wait, wait... what? Oh shit, I'm so sorry. Yes, I'll be right there. Yeah, I know what time it is and--yes coach, I understand. Yes, sir. I'm sorry," I heard him say distraught.

Immediately after getting off the phone, he jumped off the bed and quickly went to his closet. He rapidly started to put on clothes and I was left dumbfounded on the bed. What the hell was going on?

After putting on some shorts and a shirt, he turned to me and said, "Sorry Victoria, I forgot that we had an early morning practice and I'm already late. I gotta go."

Wait, was he serious right now? He just drowned my face in his cum and he was going to leave before returning the favor?

Before I could even respond, he said, "Bye! I'll text you later, ok?"

Still trying to process everything that just happened, I was left speechless. He grabbed his bag, briskly walked to the other side of the room, and opened the door before it automatically closed and locked behind him. In what seemed like a matter of seconds, I was left all alone in his room. Alone and still incredibly fucking horny. God, why did he have to leave right away?

Feeling more cum roll down my face, I scooped it with another finger. Not being able to resist, I slid in between my soft lips and sucked it clean. My body shivered at the act of doing something so dirty. While I sucked on my finger, my free hand lowered between my legs and ran along my slit. I was dripping wet! The more I touched myself the sharper the desire was for me to orgasm. I was still hyper-aroused from earlier and I desperately wanted release.

Pressing a finger between my pussy lips, it easily slipped inside me and I let out a deep moan. I slowly started to slide it back and forth and I moved my other hand to my breast where I gently rubbed my hard nub. I gasped in pleasure and felt my body shudder. Feeling consumed by arousal, I completely gave in to it. A second finger slipped inside me and I started to roughly pinch and pull my sensitive nipple. I moaned loudly and my body trembled.

Oh god, oh fuck. I was so close. Just a little bit more! I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and started to rapidly rub my clit. I pinched my nipple hard and I felt myself scream out in pleasure. Like a volcanic eruption, my orgasm crested and my entire body started to spasm. Powerful waves of ecstasy flooded my body and I felt incredibly hot and weak. My body slumped to the side and my hands left my body to grip the bed sheets tightly as my body writhed on the bed. I laid on my back as my body became overwhelmed by jolts of pleasure.

Finally, my orgasm started to recede and I was left breathing heavily on the bed. Holy shit, that was so intense! God, it was exactly what I needed too. I was surprisingly satisfied and felt like I could just lay here and enjoy the moment forever. However, now that I wasn't hopelessly horny, the logical part of my brain started to come back online. Logic, and also embarrassment. I couldn't believe everything I did in the last 12 hours. How did I completely lose control? I acted like a complete slut and I was a bit mortified at myself.

After it felt like I mentally reprimanded myself enough, I depressingly remembered that I still had to work today. I looked over at the clock and winced when I saw that it was already mid-morning. I had to get off this bed and quickly clean myself up so I could leave to go home and take a proper shower.

Scooting off the bed, I walked to the bathroom and started to wash all of his thick cum off my face. I thought of just taking a quick shower here, but I felt like it would be a little too weird. Once I cleaned and wiped my face dry, I looked at my reflection and made a promise to myself to not lose control like that again. I was a career woman and I had a goal to focus on. To play it safe, I needed to avoid Ryan at all costs if I didn't want to jeopardize my career. Nodding to myself, I walked back into the living room to collect my clothes that were scattered around the floor.

Slipping my thong back on, I stepped back into my dress and tightly pulled it up my body. Putting on my stilettos, I walked over to find my trench coat near the door along with my purse. Buttoning up the coat, I stood in front of a wall mirror to see how I looked. Perfect. I don't think anyone would be able to tell that I was wearing something so sexy underneath the coat.

Leaving his room, I headed to the elevators to go back down to the lobby. I hoped I could quickly and quietly slip out of the hotel without any of the staff noticing. When the elevator arrived on the lobby floor, I glanced out and didn't see any of my staff nearby. Briskly walking out, I made a straight path for the exit and right when I was past the lobby, I heard someone say my name. Dammit.

I turned around and saw one of my younger staff members walk up to me and say, "I didn't know you were here already! We didn't see you come in. Did you arrive early to assist one of our guests?"

"Yes...that's ummm, that's right. However, I realized I left something at home and I need to step out really quickly," I responded, trying to act calm and collected.

"Oh, of course. Bye, Ms. Chan!" she responded and smiled at me.

Giving her a brief smile, I turned back around and walked out of the hotel. My heart was beating hard from anxiety, but it seemed like no one suspected anything. Walking a little bit away from the hotel, I pulled out my phone from my purse and ordered a rideshare to pick me up since I left my car at home yesterday. Within a few minutes, a car came to pick me up and not long after, I was back home.

Stripping off my jacket and clothes, I looked forward to taking a nice, long, shower. The hot water felt rejuvenating and I wanted to linger under the soothing water longer, but I knew I needed to quickly return to the hotel before anyone became suspicious. Once I was done cleaning myself off and my hair was dry, I went to pick out a new set of clothes for the day.

While gazing at my different clothes, a small part of me thought about wearing something sexy for Ryan. I quickly shook my head of that notion and remembered my promise to myself. Last night was amazing and this morning was fun, but this tryst needed to end. There was no way I could keep fooling around with the son of the owner. It was endearing that someone so young found me so attractive, but I needed to be the adult in this situation. It wasn't that I regretted what happened, but things needed to cool down.

Instead of picking out a sexy underwear combo, I opted for a simple, yet cute pair. I grabbed one of my standard pencil skirts and a simple button-up shirt. I wanted to look refined and professional today, especially if I ran into Ryan. I didn't want to give him the impression that I would fall for that charming smile of his and follow him to his room again. I definitely wouldn't crawl on the bed and stick out my ass waiting for him to pull my underwear to the side so he could slam his thick, meaty cock into my wet pu--god, what was wrong with me? I needed to stop. Focus Victoria!

Leaving the house, I drove to the hotel feeling positive and in control. It was like I was finally free of a spell he put me under and I could think clearly again. After parking at the hotel, I walked into the lobby and went straight to my office. I started to immediately bury myself in work and breathed a sigh of relief that my mind could focus on something else other than Ryan for a change.

The day flew by and I felt like I was more productive today than I had been in years. It was late in the afternoon and there were only a few more tasks that I wanted to complete before I wrapped up for the day. Suddenly, I heard my phone chime and when I looked over to glance at it, I saw that it was a message from Ryan. My heart rate instantly quickened and I felt a strong desire to immediately read it. No, no. Calm down Victoria, you can just ignore his message. Just focus on the last few tasks of the day and then head home.

The more I tried to focus on the work, the more his unread text gnawed at me. I did everything I could to try to ignore it, but I felt like I would go crazy if I didn't see what it said. God, why was I so helpless when it came to him? After a fierce mental debate, I decided that there was nothing wrong with at least seeing what he said.

'Hey beautiful! You miss me already?' it read.

With my heart still beating fast, I put the phone back down and tried to refocus back on my work. The more I tried to concentrate on my work, the more I ended up thinking about him. I remembered his delectable scent and the strength of his impressive muscles. I also remembered how it felt to be split open by his huge cock and how it stretched my pussy to its limits. Shit, how was he able to get me horny so easily?

My phone chimed again, and I read another message from him, 'How's your day going?'

Doing my best to calm myself, I responded as cooly as I could by saying, 'Listen, Ryan, last night was amazing, but we can't do that again. Let's both be mature and move on like nothing happened, ok?'

'Really? Are you sure? You don't want to see this face anymore?' another text from him read.

Just a few seconds later, I saw a picture appear and it was a selfie of him smiling charmingly. When I saw his face, my heart went from beating quickly to pounding in my chest. Damn, why did he have to be so handsome? That smile of his was so infectious too. It felt like I couldn't stop staring at it. What do I even say to that message? My mind was drawing a blank.