Guest Satisfaction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving one hand to keep mine pinned above me, he lowered his other hand until his thumb pressed down on my lower lip before lowering to trail down the smooth skin of my neck. With only a single finger, he slid it down from my collarbone, down to the soft skin of my breast. His light touch was driving me wild and I ached for him to touch my sensitive nipples.

His finger lowered to my hard bud and I anxiously waited for him to graze it, but instead, he started to circle his finger around my areola, seemingly teasing me. I tried to stick my chest out to get him to rub it, but his finger avoided it entirely. Oh god, fuck you Ryan, you're making me crazy!

Finally, his finger flicked my hard bud and my body shuddered in response while I let out a loud moan. He began to flick it back and forth repeatedly and jolts of pleasure continuously rocked my body. My nipples have always been sensitive, but with the water still pouring over my body, they somehow felt extra sensitive. Gripping my rock-hard nub tightly between his finger and thumb, he pinched it roughly and I cried out in ecstasy. The pleasure was so intense that it was making my legs shake.

Much to my dismay, his fingers released my nipple and I felt a lone finger trail down my flat and toned stomach. I watched as his finger lowered to my pussy and slid up and down its length while I continued to softly moan. He pushed a single finger between my pussy lips and I felt him easily slip inside me. I squinched my eyes shut in pleasure and threw my head back against the wall and groaned deeply. A powerful orgasm was already churning inside me and I knew it was only a matter of time before it was unleashed.

A second finger now slipped inside me and I heard my loud moans echo in the shower. His fingers pushed deep inside me and they explored eagerly. Soon, his fingers started to slide in and out of me at an increasingly rapid pace. I gasped at the swell of pleasure that was traveling throughout my entire body. I was so turned on that I felt my hips bucking against his hand, trying to get his fingers to go even deeper inside me.

As waves of pleasure continuously wracked my body, I opened my eyes to stare into his. Once our eyes met, I saw him lean down and aggressively kiss me. I easily matched his intensity and even playfully bit his lip slightly while lost in a sea of pleasure. While we passionately kissed, his fingers stopped gliding in and out of me and instead began to curl. He now started to rub an extremely sensitive spot inside me and my body convulsed in response. Oh god, I was so close to cumming. Don't stop Ryan, oh fuck.

I broke from our kiss to release a string of loud moans. My hands pushed against his pinning grip, but he still overpowered me. The more he rubbed that spot, the more I felt my pussy juices flow out of me and coat his hand. Fuck, it felt so good. My whole body was shaking and it was difficult to keep standing as spasms of pleasure wrecked my body. Suddenly, his hands left my pussy and started to rapidly rub my clit. My eyes opened wide and I practically screamed in pleasure while I felt my orgasm explode.

My body went from shaking to completely convulsing in front of him. Intense waves of pleasure started to overwhelm my body and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. If he wasn't pinning me against the wall, I was confident I would have collapsed in front of him. While my body writhed in pleasure, every inch of my skin felt beyond sensitive, and jolts of pleasure spread throughout my body like I was struck by lightning. I was so hot that it felt like my brain was shutting down and I felt like I was about to pass out!

Just before my body reached its limit, I felt my orgasm begin to subside and my body finally stopped shaking. I took deep breaths while my body continued to cool down, but sporadic spasms still rocked my body. Every inch of my body now yearned for him to shove that huge dick of his inside me. I never felt such an intense desire to be fucked this badly before. I refocused my eyes on Ryan's and they screamed at him to fuck me senseless. It felt like only his mammoth cock could satisfy my ravenous craving.

Flashing one of his arrogant smirks, he released my hands, quickly turned me around, and pushed me up against the wall. My large breasts pressed against the cool tile wall and I instinctively arched my back, causing my ass to stick out behind me. I glanced behind me and saw Ryan reposition and I shuddered at the sight of his rock-hard dick as it pointed straight up into the air. Grabbing the base of his cock, he pointed it at my pussy and I felt it press up against my dripping-wet lips.

He squeezed and spread one of my asscheeks to the side and I felt his monstrous head push inside my hot and wet pussy. Feeling something so big enter inside me sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body and I leaned my head back to let out a deep moan. My hands scratched at the tile wall as I felt more of his thick shaft push inside me. Holy shit, he felt even bigger than I remembered!

Just like yesterday, there was no way my tight pussy could accommodate the entirety of his massive cock of his so soon. My pussy walls clenched around it like a vice and he had to give me a moment to adjust to his enormous size. Sliding his cock back for a moment, he then shoved it back into me. Slowly but surely, he was forcing my tight pussy to open wider and wider.

I never would have believed it would fit if he hadn't already shoved his entire length into me yesterday. With every inch, it felt like he was splitting me in two and my legs were constantly shaking from feeling more stuffed than I thought possible.

While my brain slowly felt like it was being overwhelmed by these sensations, I felt his hands tightly grip my tiny waist. With a powerful final thrust, I felt the last few inches of his immense cock push inside me and his pelvis pressed up against my toned ass. I let out a loud gasp and my whole body shuddered. My back arched even further and I felt my breasts rise off the tile wall. It felt so huge, holy shit, it was so fucking big.

With his hands still gripping my waist, I felt him pull his dick back until only his cockhead was still inside me before he quickly thrusted back into me. Almost immediately, he built up a rapid rhythm and my moans were so loud that I swore someone could hear me from the hallway. The sound of his pelvis slapping against my ass echoed inside the shower and my eyes squinched shut from the overwhelming amount of pleasure flowing through my body.

Even though his thrusts were quick, his body was still pounding into mine with surprising force. My large breasts were bouncing wildly on my chest and I felt my rock-hard nipples repeatedly scrape against the tile wall. The extra pleasure was driving me crazy and I felt like I couldn't handle this much ecstasy. Already another orgasm was building up inside me and I knew it would be even more intense than the first one. His immense cock was stimulating a point so deep within me that only he could reach and I knew I had to be repeatedly creaming all over his thick shaft.

Just when I thought I was at my limit of pleasure, I felt a hand leave my waist and he grabbed my wet, long hair and pulled it back tightly, jerking my head back. I let out a loud gasp before biting my lip as the extra control over me felt overwhelming. He was dominating my body before, but now he was taking it to a completely different level. The power he had over my body was exhilarating and I relished the sensation.

While still pulling my hair, his other hand left my waist and I felt a sharp smack on my ass cheek. A loud groan escaped my lips while the smooth skin of my ass felt tingly. I then felt an equally powerful slap on my other ass cheek and let out another loud groan. Oh fuck, why did this feel so good? Another couple of slaps and I could feel my body shivering in pleasure. The pain mixing with pleasure was intoxicating and I started to feel like a total slut. Ryan's slut.

"Oh god, don't stop. Please don't stop...oh fuck," I whimpered while I felt my orgasm just beginning to crest

Thankfully, he did anything but stop. His thrusts became even more powerful, he pulled my hair even tighter, and my ass had to be slightly red from his repeated slaps. Endless moans were releasing from my mouth and I was breathing hard. He was skillfully dominating my body and it finally unleashed the orgasm I so desperately wanted.

A bomb of pleasure exploded within me and quickly overwhelmed my body. A deep, primal moan escaped my mouth until the intensity of the orgasm closed my throat. My whole body began to shake and my pussy walls convulsed all around his thick shaft that he now left buried inside me. My legs felt so weak that they started to give out from under me. Ryan quickly moved his arms to wrap around me and pulled me into him to keep me standing. This was too much. I couldn't, I can't. Fuck, it felt so good. I'm gonna...I'm gonna...

After wondering if I was going to pass out in his arms, my orgasm finally began to subside. My throat finally opened back up and I took some much-needed deep breaths. My body stopped shaking and I felt like I had the strength to stand on my own again. My brain felt like it was restarting and it was like I was finally aware of my surroundings again. I heard the rush of the water, the heat from it as it fell on my body, the scent of my lover, and his huge cock twitching inside me. I couldn't help but smile. It seemed like I wasn't the only one who was ready to orgasm.

I felt his body tense up as he tightly held onto me and I knew he was trying to hold back from unleashing his load inside me. He groaned loudly and I knew he was losing the fight. A moment later, I felt a hot torrent of cum shoot deep inside me and I let out a loud gasp. Oh fuck, it felt incredible. My back arched even further while my hands let go of the shower wall and clenched against his arms, still wrapped around me.

Just like yesterday, a seemingly endless amount of hot cum spewed out from him and my pussy quickly became filled with his seed. I was in awe at how much he was able to cum! Even though I felt completely filled, his cock kept exploding inside me and I felt his hot seed leak out of me and onto the shower floor. I had no idea I could feel both this full and this satisfied.

After what seemed like a never-ending amount of cum, his cock finally stopped pulsating inside me. As we both stood there breathing heavily, my body periodically spasmed as a warm pleasure swelled inside me. His large cock finally started to soften, and his hands released my body as he slowly pulled out of me. Once his bulbous cock-head popped free, I moaned softly and felt weirdly empty. Shortly after, I felt a rush of cum leak out of me and I gasped in response.

Leaning back against his muscular torso, I rested my body against his solid frame while I continued to breathe heavily. While still recovering, I raised my arms and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck while still facing away from him. I turned my head to its side and rested it against his powerful chest. God, his body felt so strong and so safe. I was surprisingly content and felt like I could stay like this for hours.

I looked up at him and I saw him lean his head down towards me. His lips reached mine and instead of the rough, passionate kisses we shared earlier, this one was slow and tender. I savored the feeling of being so close to him and his soft lips too. I felt so happy being with him. I don't think I ever felt this way with any man before, even my ex-husband.

Our kiss finally broke and I heard him say softly, "Seems like we should help clean each other up."

Before I could even give him a response, I saw him take some liquid soap in his hands from a nearby bottle and started to rub it into my soft, perky breasts. I moaned lightly as I watched his hands roam around my breasts and I groaned when his fingers flicked against my still-hard nipples. Even after giving me the best fuck of my life and satisfying me more than I thought possible, he was still able to easily turn me on.

Releasing my arms from around his neck, I grabbed the liquid soap bottle and squeezed some of it into my hands. I turned around and Ryan's hands fell away from my body. I began to rub my hands up and down his softened, but still impressively large dick. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye and his hands greedily returned to my breasts and squeezed them roughly. The more my hands cleaned his cock, the harder and larger it became. We needed to clean up, but it seemed like we weren't done being dirty yet.

Fortunately, we had the entire rest of the night for that.