Guest Service Pussy-Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was briefly spread and Penny didn't know how to react. She kept her eyes closed and her toes curled a little bit. No one had ever seen her pussy except for doctors and lovers, but apparently Carmella wanted to join that club.

Thankfully, the hands switched back to her calves and feet, massaging away the nervous tension in her body.

Penny's brain had effectively stopped at this point. Normally, she'd soak in the experience and try to keep track of how she'd explain everything in writing once she got back to her hotel room.

Trepidation gone, she lay in a happy, compliant puddle as fingers pushed and squeezed into her feet. The fingers of the employee dug into the sides of her chest and she no longer had concern about her exposed breasts or clean pussy.

"Oh yes, she's ready," Carmella whispered to the other woman. "I love a beautiful flower that's ready to blossom."

Penny could feel the presence of the women getting even closer to her sexual parts. She was certain that if Carmella had spread her once again, the view inside would be much different. The fingers moved faster in swirling motions. One pair of hands around her breasts. The other pair of hands around her crotch.

Her most private of places suddenly felt open air. Penny discreetly opened her left eye to peek down at her naked body. Between her legs, she saw Carmella with both hands on her crotch, spreading her pussy open. She also saw the arms of the employee, inching closer towards her hardened pink nipples.

She laid her head down when the employee gave her forehead a gentle touch. She couldn't close her eyes again, not after what she had just witnessed. She stared at the ceiling and saw the two women working in her peripheral vision.

Penny was fucking aroused beyond all belief. Her breathing was rapid and her chest was rising and falling in a hypnotic motion.

The fingers ventured to the swell of her breasts, ever closer to her nipples. The other pair of fingers kept on her working her crotch, making her pussy open and close as a result.

Penny had never been with a woman before, never even considered it. She was a straight woman, though she had always appreciated the feminine beauty of women. But this? It was borderline lovemaking. Any more and she'd be having an orgasm for the ages.

The employee had become brazen enough to pinch her nipples. Penny was mortified and she had to look. Sure enough, the employee was stoic while this was happening, like it was totally normal. Penny saw her nipples being pinched, gently twisted, and lightly pulled upwards to stretch them. As horrifying as it was for this to happen during a massage, it felt so good.

"Lay down, miss," the employee said with a soft, angelic voice, and a thick accent.

Penny's forehead was rubbed and gently pressed so she'd lay again. Fingers were used to close her eyes.

And when she closed her eyes, she felt the employee's lips around her nipples. Each nipple was kissed, back and forth. Then they were sucked tenderly. Then more forcefully and she felt her nipples being pulled into the employee's warm mouth. It made Penny gasp out loud.

Her body felt jelly-like at this point. She was loving this much more than she should.

"Ven Aqui," Carmella said in Spanish. "Now we begin."

With her eyes closed, Penny was startled. Now they were beginning? She was eager, yet terrified, to find out what they had in store for her.

She gently lifted her right eyelid to peek, seeing both women standing by her crotch, looking at her pink pussy. She closed her eyes, clenching tight.

The employee spoke softly. "Deberíamos hacer llorar a esta mujer blanca? How deep should we go?"

"Hazla gritar," Carmella replied. "Let's make it a good one."

Penny's aching cunt was opened even wider, this time, for two women to see inside. Even with her eyes closed, Penny could feel the deep gazes as they prepared to take things further.

Her senses were heightened and she felt it. Carmella held her pussy open while the employee worked her oil fingers.

"Oh, god," Penny gasped.

She squirmed with her eyes closed. Her labia and clitoris were being stimulated in the most erotic manner possible. Two fingers slipped inside of her hole like it was normal and Penny's toes curled.

She had never been so turned-on in her entire life. She naturally assumed that it would end here, with just fingers. Whether these women made her cum or not was irrelevant. This was by far the best massage she had ever gotten.

But when she felt a tongue circling her clitoris, that was it. She had to see this for herself. Was this really happening?

The young employee had stuck her tongue out to do the licking. Inches away from her, Carmella watched intently, using her fingers to keep the pussy hole open. Carmella was watching like a boss ensuring proper customer service.

As hardcore and explicit as this was, it also felt affectionate. These women were gentle and wanted to make her feel good. They treated her pussy tenderly as if they were all lovers. Penny fully understood why so many respectable women 'in-the-know' were constantly raving about this place. It was heaven!

She watched it unfold. She was simply too curious and had to see it happening to her. And in a strange way, it would help her writing too. No, she'd never in a million years admit that she had gotten her pussy licked and fingered during a private massage. But it would certainly help when it came to writing about the quality of service here.

Never in her wildest dreams did she think her career would come to this. Instead of observing the usual treatment she had come to expect, she was watching two women eat her pussy together. They had a system in place where the employee was on top licking the clit in circles, and Carmella used her fingers to hold the lips open, while using her tongue to lick inside.

Occasionally, their tongues or lips would touch and they just continued their oral work. They gave each other little kisses too when the 'accidents' happened.

When Carmella slipped two fingers inside, Penny leaned back and groaned her pleasure. It was a perfect storm. Their lips and fingers working in unison, stimulating her pussy like never before.

"I'm going to..." her voice trailed off and she could barely say such dirty things out loud. "I'm going to... cum.... if you don't stop."

It was more of a courtesy warning than anything else. Did they want her to cum in their mouths?

She looked down again. The employee was unbothered and kept on doing her job, licking and sucking on her clit. Carmella, on the other hand, made eye contact and grinned, with her tongue and fingers buried deep within her pussy.

Penny's eyes rolled back. Her mind went blank and she couldn't think of anything else if her life depended on it. When it happened, she had never cum so quickly, smoothly, or effortlessly in her life. It just flowed right out, taking all her stress from the travel tour with it.

Her toes curled into balls and her feet turned stiff. Her legs shivered and her body was contracting from the waist down.

When it was done, she went limp.

She used what little strength she had left to look down at them, to see what kind of mess she had made. The employee was unfazed with wet lips. Carmella had a wet mess on her chin and seemed to enjoy it, wiping the sides of her own mouth and licking her fingers clean.

"La mujer blanca lo disfrutó," the employee noted.

Carmella agreed. "Siempre lo hacen. They always do."

Closing her eyes, Penny needed a quick nap. It was her normal bodily reaction after a good orgasm, and this orgasm was spectacular.

The women, however, had other plans.

"We'll help you get in the bath," Carmella said, rubbing Penny's nipple. "This is a critical moment in the spa treatment. After you cum, you should enjoy your post-orgasm feelings in the mineral water."

Penny nodded. "If you insist."

They helped her stand and she was used to being the only naked person in the small room. The bath was a custom built tub in the floor, that was shaped like a half-circle. There were lights on the bottom so everything could be seen.

She dipped her toe inside. The water was warm and cozy, so she entered and sat down. She laid against the edge. Carmella was right. This was bliss. She leaned back, closed her eyes, and rested her arms on the edge. Her pussy was buzzing from the contrast of her orgasm to the warm water.

Ruffling sounds were being made next to her. She wondered what it was. When she opened her eyes, she was stunned.

The employee was helping Carmella get undressed. Completely naked. Carmella was a Cuban beauty, curvaceous and brown skinned. There wasn't a tan line on her body. It was a natural complexion. Her nipples were dark and her hips were wide.

"This is the most important part," Carmella said, stepping into the water. "Relax and trust me, okay?"

Penny gulped and her jaw dropped. "Yes, okay. You're beautiful."

"Thank you. And you're delicious."

Carmella turned around and presented her ass, which was a masterpiece. They were shaped like circles and were toned. Bending down, Carmella brought her ass closer to Penny's face.

"What do you want me to do?" Penny shyly.

"Keep your head still. Open your mouth. Stick your tongue out."

Carmella spread herself, revealing her pussy and asshole. The outer-area of Carmella's sexual parts were dark, but inside her holes were pink.

When it was inches from her face, Penny did what she thought she was supposed to do. She stuck her tongue out and licked the pussy. At this point, why not? You only live once. And she was a woman who lived for new experiences.

The pussy was delicious and she licked it the best she could, although she knew she was terrible at it. This was her first time but she was quickly adapting. When Carmella lowered herself a little and spread her cheeks wider, Penny knew that the manager wanted more. The thought seemed highly taboo, but she did it anyway.

Penny licked the woman's asshole. She circled her tongue around the soft skin.

"That's it," Carmella moaned. "We have freshly prepared juice for you. It's mostly a blend of mangoes and strawberries, along with some special herbs. It's amazing for your health and vitality. Drink up."

As Penny kept on licking the holes, the employee returned with a glass of the juice, pouring it down the middle of Carmella's butt, so that the drink flowed onto the asshole and pussy.

Penny lapped everything up and gulped it down. Her tongue worked fast to avoid spillage. Her tongue slathered the pussy and asshole. She used her hands to hold tightly onto Carmella's powerful thighs. It was relentless as the drink was slowly being poured until the cup was empty.

When the manger stood upright, facing her once again, Penny was shocked and embarrassed by what she had just done. She blushed. She put a hand over her mouth.

"I'm... sorry," Penny said awkwardly.

Carmella giggled. "Now you can see why this spa is world-class, don't you?"

"Yes. It's the best treatment I've ever had."

"And will you write about our secrets?"

Penny shook her head. "Never. Some things are better left unsaid. A haven for working women. I like that. You provide a special and necessary service."

"I'll see you outside when you're done. Thank you for coming. I'm a big fan of your work. In the meantime, enjoy a neck and shoulder massage. It's the final piece of the spa treatment."

Carmella stepped out of the water and picked up her clothes. The manager didn't even bother to get dressed. With her clothes in hand, she left the room and closed the door, walking naked down the hall.

Replacing her, the young Hispanic woman got naked and provided the soothing massage, even pressing her small dark nipples against Penny's skin. Penny knew she'd have a hard time writing about this place. Where would she even start?

The End

Special thanks to vanmyers86, mandarinandbasil, and MindyStarr. Each have contributed to this story in their own unique way.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12