Guidance for a Virtual Streamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read a few articles about your sister when doing research for this job. She's some hotshot super-sleuth working for the international police, huh? Basically hunting down honest hard-working guys like me... Makes sense a misguided young woman like you'd believe her to be admirable. I could make you forget her, but now I feel like giving those misplaced feelings of sisterly affection a slight nudge instead."

"Let's do this from the beginning, with a different approach, Mary. You have no boyfriend, no friends."

Yes! Yes! Yes! She did not have anybody! She was alone! Only the Voice in her head mattered!

"You have no family. Well, no parents at least. You do have a sister..." The Voice paused slightly, and when it filled Mary's waiting mind again, it did so in a sinister hiss. "But you wish you didn't! You hate your sister. You despise her. You older sister is the worst, most vile type of bitch-woman you can imagine. Every single bad thing that has ever happened to you is because of her!"

For a brief moment, Mary felt as though something was wrong. The Voice... c-could it be wrong? But the only thing that existed in her world was the droning storm and the Voice. It cut through her hesitation like a shining, red-hot blade.

The Voice had just mentioned her sister, and Mary felt sick to her stomach! Being forced to waste even a second of her time on the disgusting whore-skank, trash so-called human being that was her older sister was an insult! A goddamn slight! She could almost taste bile amassing in her throat, just imagining that monster.

"Tell me what you think of your sister, Mary." The Voice demanded.

"I hate her! I hate her so fucking much! I wish she'd die! Please make her die!! I hate her!!" Her trembling chant was a frantic mixture of venom and rage as she cursed the one person that destroyed everything good in her world. What could she have ever done to suffer the misfortune of being related to such a monster?!

"You want to behave properly from now on. You'll obey your Producer, I'm here to help you, after all."

"Yes! I will obey! I want to be an obedient girl! Please let me obey! Please!!" Mary shuddered from pleasure, just thinking of how much she wanted to submit to the Voice and follow her Producer's suggestions, orders and commands. He just wanted to help her, after all.

As abruptly as it had begun, the incessant, droning maelstrom stopped. Mary collapsed, a weak and messy little puddle of defeated woman on the floor, her tits pressing against the chilly stone. Her Producer fidgeted with the device on the table some more, allowing Mary ample time to recover. The echoes of the wisdom she had just heard from the Voice was forever present in her mind, but slowly burying itself deeper and deeper in the recesses of her subconscious.

Her Producer seemed to enjoy seeing the girl struggle to kneel before him. She arched her back, to push her naked boobs out as much as she could. Mary smiled her biggest smile at her Producer when she met his gaze, a warm and affectionate smile, as though they were lovers. This was a good look on her--almost naked, with her tits out, smiling up at him. She wanted to be obedient girl. She needed to listen to her Producer.

"Great to see that you remember how I want to see you, Mary! I'm relieved to see that your brain's intact!" The man gave his approval and finished whatever he had been doing with the device. "Please, tell me of your social life." He said and his mouth twisted to a grin hinting at a great anticipation of her reply.

"Oh, I'm... I... I guess I'm pretty much alone, sir. I've got no family, no friends, no S.O." Mary felt a bit weird to say something like that out loud, but it was true. Wasn't it? She did feel a little pathetic to admit that she was such a lonely girl, but that was just who she was after all. It could not be helped...

"That right? I think you have a sister, isn't she-"

"I'd prefer to not talk--or think-- about that person, sir." Mary cut her Producer off before he had finished his question. The mere mention of that vile wretch made her so angry!

"Fine, have it your way." Her Producer's grin widened. "But Mary, you made a big mistake just now, didn't you? Remember what we talked about a little while ago, about your fans? Amethyst Croconya~a's fans? Your viewers are the only people who truly love you, Mary. Parents? Friends? A boyfriend? None of them would give a shit about you, even if they existed! But your subscribers and viewers who show up to your streams every day to spend time with you care about you. They truly care, and they love you!" Her Producer's eyes twinkled when he spoke. He paused, giving his words proper time to sink in.

The girl nodded, she felt as though his words warmed her soul--an icy heart chilled by solitude. Before Mary had started her streaming career as a vtuber, she had been so alone--no friends, boyfriend or family. But now, she had thousands of people who cared about her and loved her. She was so incredibly lucky to have them! Her sweet, wonderful viewers!

"Furthermore, since all those guys are always there for you, and have such fondness for you, it makes sense that you love them just as much in return. And we're talking real romantic love! You are literally in love with each and every one of your viewers, Mary. The more attention and donations they give you, the more they prove their love for you, and you will be sure to respond in kind!"

Mary's head hurt when she took in her Producer's sagely ministrations. "She... loved... all of her viewers? Was that really... How could she... She... SHE TRULY LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HER VIEWERS! THEY ALL LOVED HER SO MUCH AND SHE WAS THEIR PRIVATE LOVER IN KIND!"

"Y-yes sir... I'm... I'm so happy! I'm so glad to have so many people that love me! I'm n-not alone after all! A-and... I'm so glad I am capable of loving them all in return!" Each wonderful syllable she uttered radiated heat and passion. The cold floor no longer bothered her.

"Great to hear that, Mary. And to be clear, you love, and are romantically engaged with, each viewer while they are part of your chat or when they approach you on social media. You love the anonymous usernames and comments cheering you on--you've no interest to actually see or meet anyone of them. You're a shut-in now, can't have you slutting around with a bunch of your fans like some nympho..."

Yes! Yes! Everything her Producer told her was true!! No matter if it made sense to her or not--it was true!!" Mary nodded vigorously in agreement. "She was a pathetic shut-in in love with her subscribers and chat! She had no interest in real men, but she truly loved her viewers! Each comment from one of them was a sweet word of encouragement from her boyfriend! Each donation she received when streaming as Croconya~a was an outstanding gift from her lover!"

"I'm moved to see how diligently you listen to your Producer's guidance now, Mary. Just a few finishing touches before I leave you to your own devices." Her Manager pointed at a poster of Croconya~a plastered on her wall. "Who's that, Mary?"

"It is Amethyst Croconya~a, sir. She is my vtuber avatar, a 144 cm tall crocodile catgirl living in the Nile. Her birthday is June 17th and she is best friends friends with-"

"Stop talking." Her Producer shut her up. "You seem confused. That is you, isn't it? You are Amethyst Croconya~a!"

"I..." Croconya~a hesitated slightly. She was of course eager to listen to her Producer, more than eager to obey him, but what he said made her confounded. It was true that she was a 144 cm tall, green-haired and busty mythical feline-gator girl with Egyptian origins. R-right? She was a vtuber avatar. Literally. She was a digital, moving image that entertained the chat and viewers that she loved so, so much. But... but... she... the hair that fell over her eyes was not green and... this body? It was too tall... and too different. Too... r-real? W-why did she even have a body? She should only exist online on the video streams she broadcasted for her lovers! What was going on?!

Her Producer laughed, it sounded like a harsh cough. "I can tell from your face that you're pretty confused right now, huh? To be frank, I'm also kind of curious as to how you'll deal with this. I've never used the tool to create such a rift between body and mind before... Well, don't worry your silly anime-girl head too much about Mary's body Croconya~a. See, while you may be the vtuber idol Amethyst Croconya~a, you regrettably still have to deal with things such as eating, sleeping, hygiene... masturbation... and so on. For these things, you'll make use of Mary's body.

But let's be clear--you hate to be tethered to Mary's body and desires to be your real self, your digital self as much as possible. No wonder you're such a shut-in, madly in love with your chat's attention, huh? You're a digital girl that only truly exists on screens, after all!"

Croconya~a made Mary nod her head in agreement. It was true that this body was merely a vehicle she was forced to make use of for physical necessities. She was an electronic girl through and through, only loved by her viewers and loving them back ten times more in kind!

Her Producer finally stood up and clapped his hands together, as though he was proud of a job well done. "Nice! I think we're pretty much done now, Amethyst Croconya~a. I believe your agency will be satisfied by the way you treat your fans from now on. And they'll make so much goddamn money on you. Sheesh, I ought to charge more for my services..." The man in underwear and t-shirt's towered over the kneeling, undressed girl, still smiling up at him, absorbing his every word as truth. His mouth tightened with sudden disapproval, and then he sighed.

"Honestly, this beyond what I'm paid for, but seriously.... Amethyst Croconya~a is supposed to be a cock-teasing little hottie, isn't she? It's fucking shameful how you've let Mary's body degrade. Get rid of the pudge! Hit the treadmill, work out for an hour at least every day. Eat salads, or better yet, goddamn starve yourself! I'm planning to visit in a few months to see if you've managed to cope with all of this shit, or if you've deteriorated into full-blown schizophrenia and by then I want Mary to be a hot, skinny piece of ass again! Real goddamn fuckable, got it!? Oh! And keep streaming letting Mary wear nothing more than underwear. Doll her up like a slutty whore, won't you Croconya~a? Even if your fans and lovers can't see Mary's body, I figure you owe them that much at least for all of their kind donations."

After giving her his final instructions (for now?), her Producer waltzed out of Mary's apartment and closed the door behind him. He was gone from her life almost as swiftly as he had entered it.

***

The girl remained on the floor, still smiling for a long time. After feeling absolutely certain that her Producer would not return to her again (she did not want to disappoint him by not greeting him on her body's knees, smiling with Mary's tits out in case he came back), Croconya~a made Mary stand up.

The sensation of Mary's body raising from the floor--how she had to balance, draw breath, blink. The almost unnoticeable beating of her heart, the sensation of nerves registering touch. Every little thing that necessitated Mary's continued existence as a human being made Croconya~a uncomfortable. Revolted, even. Why was she forced to be tied to this human girl? Why could she not simply live online, streaming for her lovers?! And worse yet, because of Mary she had had the misfortune of having to deal with Mary's harpy of an older sister! The bitch that was the cause of everything bad in the world! Croconya~a had such rotten luck! She sighed and immediately began to go through Mary's old shadow boxing routine. She had allowed Mary to slack off on training and maintaining her body lately, but not anymore! She needed to sculpt this body to a hot, skinny piece of ass. She needed to make it real fuckable again.

Mary's body had almost passed out from exhaustion when Croconya~a finally allowed it to stop throwing punches. Working this disgusting body this hard was painful, but it was a good pain. If Mary was more fuckable, she would be less disgusting. At least she figured her Producer would be of that opinion, and she truly treasured his wisdom.

After a quick shower to wash-off the sweat (yet another terrible thing the digital girl had to deal with because of her physical shackles), Croconya~a made sure to shave the body's armpits and trim Mary's pubes. Even if she did not like to go out, she should schedule a full-body waxing of Mary. She could not believe Mary had let herself go like this! Hairy like an ape with a little trace of belly fat! Stupid pig!

Yet more agony was Mary's body's post-shower routine (skincare, make-up, hair styling and so on). Then Croconya~a steered Mary's naked body towards the treasure trove that was her closet.

Digging deep through the ample selection of garments, she was shocked to realize how many of Mary's clothes were boring and tame! How could she dress Mary like a slutty whore every day to satisfy her fans and lovers with such a meager selection?! Eventually, she settled for a rare thong and a partially see-through negligee that Mary had received from an ex-boyfriend a year or two ago. She finished her make-up, dolling Mary up like the slut she should be, and then carefully scrutinized her work in the apartment's mirror.

Croconya~a had clasped Mary's hair with green hair clips and done it up as close to what she deemed possible to imitate her real, digital hair. Her make-up was thick, with a hefty amount of eyeshadow of dark green and silver, and her nails and toenails were painted the same way. She had no lipstick to match the green--Croconya~a's color--so she had settled for a sensual red, but it was not a bad look coupled with the skanky thong and silky negligee. "If she just lost a little weight... If her belly was flat like a washboard and each of her ribs were clearly visible, Mary would definitely be considered a hot, skinny piece of ass again. She would be fuckable." She surmised, actually satisfied with the potential she saw in Mary's piggy body. She needed to work it hard.

At last Mary looked like a slutty whore, and that meant Croconya~a was ready to stream!

Every step she let Mary take closer to her computer made the electronic girl holding her reins feel more at ease. The buzzing of the computer called to her! The pleasant light the screen radiated made her feel safe; this was her home. To her, the glow of the computer screen was like a beacon of hope. Finally the physical body sat down in the computer chair and its fingers danced across the keyboard. She announced an emergency stream on all of her social media channels!

She flipped on the webcam, and got herself ready for the big event. Ready to meet her lovers again! The satisfaction she felt sent shivers up Mary's spine--Croconya~a could finally see herself! Her real self was on the screen now!! The crocodile catgirl was smiling back at Mary's body, looking all bubbly and cute! How torturous was not the existence in a physical body compared to this? The utter bliss of at last being herself; seeing herself!!

Despite just having announced the stream, many of her more devout fans, whose names she recognized had logged in to watch her. Many more viewers also joined, probably curious what the current enfant terrible of the vtuber world could be planning to announce. The number of viewers increased every second; as the viewer count grew, so did Croconya~a's elation. The more viewers she had, the more she was loved!

She started the stream, Mary's heart beat hard in her body's chest.

"Croconya~hiiiiiii~! Hey guys!" She waved to them all. Then, she remained quiet for a little while, gathering courage. "I'll... Amethyst Croconya~a's gonna be really serious with you for a moment. I... the rumors, all of the nasty rumors online about me having a physical boyfriend and so on. It... I-it is not true!! I promise!! It's... I've tried to ignore people's comments about it, but I think it is better if I am honest with you all.

I'm... I'm so sorry for not doing a good enough job streaming... Sorry for not being there for you guys whenever you need me. I'm... Just so, so grateful to all of you that show up to spend time with me. I'm... to be honest, I'm pretty much all alone. I've only got you, no one e-else... So p-please keep supporting me!" Her voice trembled, and she could feel her swirling emotions starting to affect Mary's body. Croconya~a tried her hardest to hold back tears from Mary's eyes.

Then, a comment. A comment and a donation!

"We love you Amethyst!" Flashed across the screen, a cheer from Dundee, one of her biggest supporters.

"Go go, you dumb crocodile! GAO!" Another one, from another viewer.

"Cool it with the attention whoring..." A third one, from a username she had never seen before.

Precious comments from Dundee69, Frogger_OPP41 and kKing_rRat shone on her screen, lit up her world! THEY LOVED HER!! AND SHE LOVED THEM!!

"I... I'm so sorry Amethyst's acting all s-sappy like this today... It's j-just... I love you too, guys! I'm... I'm so glad you care for me like this... S-so goddamn lucky to have all you Crockoteers. Thank you... Thank you sooo much..! I love you! I...r-really, really do. It's... T-thank you everybody. Please... please stay with me..." She could not hold back the tears anymore, but the tears she felled were now tears of happiness. She cried no crocodile tears, despite being a croc. She was not alone! She had her beloved chat! She was a private girlfriend to each and every one of her viewers, romantically involved with them all!

The rest of the stream was a torrent of hearts and affection. Croconya~a was in heaven!

***

In the months that followed, Amethyst Croconya~a pulverized the theoretical ceiling for how much money was believed could be gained from online streaming. Her subscribers and viewers grew astronomically! Many of them were happy to donate a little to a girl that truly showed appreciation for them. The girl herself was also truly happy; all she had needed was a little guidance on how to be a proper virtual streamer.

12