Bimbo Roommate

Story Info
Dylan hypnotizes their roommate into being a bimbo.
1.8k words
4.13
79.6k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jewel!" Dylan, her roommate, burst into her room, flinging the door open so it crashed against the wall. Jewel jumped out of her chair and ripped her headphones out. "I need your help!"

"With what? What happened? Are you okay?"

"I have a project that's due in a week and I haven't worked on it at all in the last two months and now I really need a test subject and you're the only available person I could think of," Dylan blurted, all in one breath. They panted, running a hand through their hair.

"Okay, why don't we calm down?" Jewel said gently. "What's the project for?"

"Behavioral studies." Dylan was a psychology major. "Umm, I'm studying how hypnosis affects people."

"Hypnosis... Really?" Jewel snickered.

"Don't laugh."

"Isn't hypnosis for, like, dweebs and college dropouts with fake degrees?" Dylan grumbled and turned to leave. "Hey, don't get all pissy! I never said I wouldn't do it."

"So you'll help me?"

"Yeah, sure. Just as long as you don't fuck with my head too much. I just... don't like the thought of not being fully in control of my mind. Does that make sense?"

"Of course it makes sense. I promise I won't do a lot. Just, like, put you to sleep a couple times and, I dunno, make you do the Cha-Cha Slide or something." Jewel laughed.

"Then sure, go ahead."

"Great. Can we start now? You're not busy, are you?"

"I mean, I have some homework to do, but I'd rather not." Dylan smiled and sat on the bed. She turned to face them.

"No, here, just..." They turned her chin so she was looking at the stark-white wall. They lowered their voice. "There... Just stare at the wall. Don't think about anything else."

Jewel stared, studying the miniscule bumps and cracks in the wall. Dylan leaned over and began tracing circles on her back.

"Relax, Jewel... Relax your body and your mind..." She took a deep breath, her muscles visibly relaxing. "Every thought in your head is silent. All you can hear is my voice echoing in your empty brain."

Jewel's eyes started to glaze over. Her breathing was slower and her jaw was slack. Dylan lifted her hand, and when they let go, it fell right back into her lap. They smiled and took out their phone, jotting down a few, quick notes.

"Good... Now, picture a little Bubble floating in front of you." Jewel's gaze focused on an invisible Bubble that only she could see. "All your thoughts have been nice and quiet, haven't they?"

"Mhmm..."

"Wouldn't it be nice if they weren't even inside your head? Wouldn't it be nice if all your thoughts floated out of your head and into this shiny, little Bubble?" Jewel smiled dumbly. "When I say Bubble, your brain will become empty as your Bubble fills with your thoughts."

Jewel started drooling with no brainpower left to tell her to close her mouth. Dylan didn't mind. They simply took a few pictures of her, laughing at how dumb she looked.

"Doesn't it feel so good to have this Bubble taking care of your thoughts for you?"

"Uhh..."

"Yes, it does. Now your brain is completely empty except for the sound of my voice echoing in your head. Doesn't that make you feel happy and airheaded?" Jewel smiled, giggling. Dylan grinned and slid closer. "Bubble... Bubble..."

"Bubble..." Jewel softly echoed.

"When I count to five, you'll wake up and your thoughts will return to your head. You won't remember your trigger, but your subconscious will."

"In one... two... three... four... five."

"Huh?" Jewel blinked, yawning widely. "Hm, what happened?"

"Oh, I just put you to sleep for a little while. Do you feel well-rested?"

"Yeah, a little." She groaned and stretched. "Could you go away? I still have homework to do."

•••

Jewel laid in bed, staring at the ceiling as she listened to music. Her phone chimed and she glanced at it. Dylan had sent her an audio file. She opened it, curious.

"Bubble." Her body went limp and she stared blankly at the ceiling. Her mind was completely empty, allowing Dylan's voice to fill her head. "It feels so nice to be a brainless, thoughtless airhead, doesn't it?"

"Mhmm...."

"Look at your pretty Bubble. Your Bubble holds every thought you have. Isn't that nice? Say thank you to your Bubble."

"Thank you." Jewel smiled at her invisible Bubble.

"Not having thoughts makes life easier. You don't have to make decisions, you can let me make them for you. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Mhmm..."

"Sit up and take off your headphones." She did so and found Dylan sitting at her desk. They smiled and she grinned back, not really knowing or caring why. They held up a choker and she stared at it. "Isn't this collar such a pretty shade of Indigo?"

"Mhmm..."

"Your next trigger is Indigo. When I say Indigo, your mind will fill with the need to be obedient. Now, come put on your Indigo collar." Jewel crawled forwards and Dylan out the collar around her neck. "Get on the floor."

She fell to the floor, kneeling in front of them. They grinned excitedly, looking down at her. Their sexy roommate was absolute putty in their hands, and they were going to turn her into a complete bimbo.

"You're going to get another trigger word today, Jewel." She looked up and they almost came in their pants. She looked perfect with her eyes glazed over and her lips slightly parted. "But first, remind me of your triggers."

"Bubble turns me into an airhead..." she mumbled, her voice faint. "Indigo makes me obedient..."

"Very good!" Dylan laughed. She smiled, giggling stupidly. "Now, your new trigger is Master. When I say Master, you will feel super submissive. Your mind will be filled with pleasure whenever I give you a command. You will call me Master whenever we are in private."

"Yes, Master..." Jewel breathed. Her expression turned from blank to adoring.

"Master wants you to touch yourself, Jewel." She shoved her hand down her pants and began vigorously rubbing herself. She moaned, her eyes fluttering shut. Dylan palmed themself, unable to resist the urge anything longer. "Cum for Master."

"Oh~!" She threw her head back, cum spilling out of her pussy.

"Very good!" Dylan patted her head and she smiled proudly. "Go to sleep, Jewel. And when you wake up, you won't remember any of this."

•••

"Isn't this sapphire so Beautiful?" Dylan asked, swinging a pendulum in front of Jewel's face. "So shiny and sparkly."

"Mhmm..."

"Don't you want to be Beautiful and sparkly, too?"

"Mhmm..."

"Master wants you to be Beautiful. Master wants you to wear revealing clothes and high heels so you look sexy. You want to make people stare at your Beautiful body."

"Yes, Master..." Jewel let out a quiet moan and Dylan smiled.

"Master wants you to wear makeup every day. Wear so much makeup that your face doesn't look like yours. Master wants you to bleach your hair and your eyebrows."

"Yes... Master..." Drool was trickling down Jewel's chin, her jaw slack and her eyes glassy.

"Master wants you to keep your mouth full. You will always have something in your mouth. A lollipop, a finger, a cock or pussy. Master wants you to be Open. Master wants you to always be horny, and to always focus on making others horny."

"Mm~" Jewel put her fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them, moaning. Dylan paused to watch her, aroused by how much control they had over her.

"Master wants you to keep your holes Open. You will always want something in your pussy, in your ass, in your mouth. But you may only fill your pussy or your ass with Master's permission."

"Mmph~" Jewel moaned and gagged around her fingers as she shoved her entire hand into her mouth. She let out a strangled moan as she came, her eyelashes fluttering.

"That's a good girl." Dylan reached into her pants and scooped out some of her cum. They stuck their fingers in Jewel's mouth and she licked the cum off. "Master's obedient, Beautiful airhead."

•••

Jewel was sprawled across the couch, wearing only a crop top and a pink miniskirt. She was blonde now, and was absentmindedly licking a lollipop as she watched TV. The TV flickered and a spiral filled the screen. Her triggers flashed across the screen, consuming her mind.

"Bubble..." Jewel giggled, her head completely empty of thoughts.

"Indigo..." Her brain filling with thoughts of obedience.

"Master..." She was focused on being submissive now. She started rubbing herself, her gaze still fixed on the TV screen.

"Beautiful..." She smiled, knowing she were perfect and sexy for Master.

"Open..." She moaned, cumming in her panties.

"Good girl," Dylan murmured into her ear. She hadn't noticed them sitting next to her. "So sexy, so brainless, so obedient... all for me."

"Mm~" she moaned around the lollipop in her mouth.

"Your mind was so easy to mold. It's only been two weeks and you're already a BIMBO." Jewel's mouth fell open, her head slumping back as she came again. "And of course, you were too dumb to notice even when it was so obvious."

"Master~" Dylan grinned as she whimpered and vigorously rubbed herself.

"Get on your knees and suck your Master's cock, BIMBO." She dropped her lollipop, scrambled off the couch, and began deepthroating their cock. "You were too brainless to, mm~ to notice that your trigger words spelled BIMBO for you. Fuck, I'm cumming, you whore."

"Mm~" Jewel moaned as they came on her face.

"Do you want to become a BIMBO forever, Jewel?" She looked up at them, her eyes wide.

"Yes, Master," she breathed. "Oh, God, let me keep being your stupid, hypnotized bimbo."

"You really like it?" Dylan smirked and ran a hand through her platinum blonde curls. She smiled dazedly as they did so.

"Please, Master~?"

"Remember your Bubble?" They kept stroking her hair, keeping a steady rhythm. She smiled dumbly, her eyes glazing over. "Feel your last few thoughts float into your Bubble. Your name, your birthday... It's all inside the Bubble."

"Mm..."

"If you choose to pop your Bubble, you will become a BIMBO forever. Or, you can wake up and your thoughts will all come back to your head. It's your choice..."

Jewel lifted her hand and extended her index finger. She could see her Bubble floating in front of her. It was so pretty, and she were so happy being dumb. She popped the Bubble and her mind became completely empty.

"Wake up, Jewel."

"Hi, Master!" she giggled.

"Your mouth seems a little empty, BIMBO." Jewel gasped in surprise, not having realized how empty she felt. She needed to be Open. Master smiled kindly and spread their legs. "Don't worry, BIMBO. I can fix your problem."