Guided Cocksucker Encouragement

Info
More encouraging cock conditioning. [M4A]
24 words
4.73
14.5k
21
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
223 Followers

Guided positive dirty talk for those craving cock.

Doing what you are told. Sucking cock and swallowing cum. That's what a good Cocksucker does.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
223 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
PG564EPG564Eabout 2 months ago

Third time I enjoyed listening this marvelous oral passion to suck a man's dick. I closed my eyes and pictured some of the men's cocks I have sucked to orgasm. Could almost feel the heat of the dick in my mouth, how smooth the head skin tasted, the taste of dick flesh in a faggot's mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I saw myself sucking off a black man in front of a white man, then blowing a white man in front of a black man.

Getting fucked in my ass by other men. A married man turned into a full blown homosexual cock addict. Ohhhh my cum tastes so good. . .

PG564EPG564E2 months ago

AWESOME. Second time I listened as I am a cock whore and have such a need for the taste of warm semen from an alpha males dick. You are describing what I am, every word is true. Had to leave another comment out of gratitude to your hypnotic voice. You know what I do and can verbalize the hunger so well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was at a small party with two other couples. The other four people knew my BF. I was introduced as his new GF. After a while of small talk and socializing it was mentioned by his friends they would like to watch me suck my BF off. I was a bit taken back and tried to laugh it off. Since several of them were substance assisted at that point their desire was pressed. I could see my BF felt his manhood was being challenged. After being baited for several minutes he got up and took out his penis. I could see that he and four other people expected me to blow him for their entertainment. I then got down and started to suck his dick for him and the onlookers as a good girl should.

phallusterphalluster6 months ago

I love that you call me a cocksucker. That is what I want to be.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I wish I was blowing you as you speak these lurid words. . . so true for any faggot to hear. Terrific to jack off too and eat my load you sexy man.

Cum in my mouth please please do it

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

What a Cocksucker Wants to Hear The dirty words you want to hear while you suck your dildo... [M4A]in Audio
Sucking Cock for Candie This one's for my dirty girl Candie.in Audio
Cocksucker Rendezvous My girlfriend texts me to go clean up a mess she made.in Audio
Cocksucker Paradise Dirty Cocksucker Encouragement for men who crave cock. [M4M]in Audio
Bisexual Dating Ad Looking for a an orally fixated Voyeur girlfriend.in Audio
More Stories