All Comments on 'Guided Cocksucker Encouragement'

by Jakemcmann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it always cum!

jblake747jblake747about 1 year ago

I'm so addicted to this. You have such a sexy voice!!!!

In54321In54321about 1 year ago

jblake747 I 1,000% agree with you

bipat55bipat55about 1 year ago

I want to suck you so bad!!!

Im a dirty cock whore…. Im a slut for your cum..feed me lover!!!

jonyoungaujonyoungau9 months ago

totally wearing headphones to listen to this when i suck off my mate again next gym session

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is he caught in his zipper?.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I wish I was blowing you as you speak these lurid words. . . so true for any faggot to hear. Terrific to jack off too and eat my load you sexy man.

Cum in my mouth please please do it

phallusterphalluster7 months ago

I love that you call me a cocksucker. That is what I want to be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was at a small party with two other couples. The other four people knew my BF. I was introduced as his new GF. After a while of small talk and socializing it was mentioned by his friends they would like to watch me suck my BF off. I was a bit taken back and tried to laugh it off. Since several of them were substance assisted at that point their desire was pressed. I could see my BF felt his manhood was being challenged. After being baited for several minutes he got up and took out his penis. I could see that he and four other people expected me to blow him for their entertainment. I then got down and started to suck his dick for him and the onlookers as a good girl should.

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

AWESOME. Second time I listened as I am a cock whore and have such a need for the taste of warm semen from an alpha males dick. You are describing what I am, every word is true. Had to leave another comment out of gratitude to your hypnotic voice. You know what I do and can verbalize the hunger so well.

PG564EPG564E2 months ago

Third time I enjoyed listening this marvelous oral passion to suck a man's dick. I closed my eyes and pictured some of the men's cocks I have sucked to orgasm. Could almost feel the heat of the dick in my mouth, how smooth the head skin tasted, the taste of dick flesh in a faggot's mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I saw myself sucking off a black man in front of a white man, then blowing a white man in front of a black man.

Getting fucked in my ass by other men. A married man turned into a full blown homosexual cock addict. Ohhhh my cum tastes so good. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJakemcmann@Jakemcmann
Horny married cocksucker. I just love a hard cock to suck. I mostly like sucking strangers I met during my day. Look out for the horny man who wouldn’t mind a guy sucking his cock for him. My wife knows I love cock and encourages me to indulge my fantasies. She gets off watc...