Guildmates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon drove the pair back to his estate, pulling up into the winding driveway. Asa marveled at the structure in front of them. The building was larger than the whole of his shitty apartment complex. "You... Live here?"

"You could as well," Damon added slyly, climbing out if the vehicle. He helped Asa from his seat. Asa felt slightly bad for the shape he had left the vehicle in, though Damon assured him it was nothing to concern himself with.

They made their way inside and Damon escorted him to the bathroom. Even the shower seemed grand compared to his previous arrangements. Damon's offer of residence seemed more appealing by the moment. He reveled in the hot water and pristine accommodations, cleaning the grime and excess fluids from his body. As he climbed out, he found his clothes missing, with a bathrobe in their place. He headed back downstairs to find Damon in the living room, waiting on the couch for him.

Damon eyed him appreciatively as Asa came to sit at his side. "Damn, that look suits you," he whistled.

Asa collapsed at his side in an exhausted manner, cuddling up against Damon's arm. He chuckled, happily embracing the small boy. Asa felt strangely wistful in the situation. He had never grown up around finer things. Most of his life he had been starved for attention, luxuries, and even the most basic necessities. It was strangely foreign to him, being in such lavish settings and receiving such affectionate attentions. He could not help but feel like maybe he didn't deserve it. "Why do you like me?" He inquired suddenly.

Damon looked down at him, concern creeping across his features. "What's not to like?"

Asa looked away meekly. "I'm not rich, I'm not fashionable, or pretty." He sighed, wringing his hands together. "I'm not feminine, or even a real girl. The most I can say is I'm decent at video games and that's hardly more than a hobby. What do you see in me?" He glanced up to find Damon's concern had withered to a disappointed frown. He bit his lip nervously.

"Talk like that will get you a spanking." He paused, sighing deeply. "Or perhaps some other punishment, I feel like you'd enjoy it no matter what I picked."

Despite everything, a brief shadow of a smile twitched to the corner of Asa's lips.

"I'm not a gold digger, and I can't say I care much for fashion." Damon ran his hand through Asa's hair affectionately. "You are pretty, and I won't hear otherwise. Above all else, Rinko, you are a real girl." He hesitated briefly. "Or you are if you want to be."

"I-I think I do."

"Then that's all there is to it."

"But my body-"

"It doesn't matter to me what bits and plumbing you've got. I couldn't give less than a damn about logistics like that. What matters is what you want to be." Damon kissed the top of his head, hugging Asa against him. "If you want to be my girl, then you are. If you want to be my boy, then honestly that's fine too. Asa or Rinko doesn't matter much to me, as long as I get to stick around."

"I do like the sound of being your girl."

"Then it's settled," he replied beaming down at her.

"Just like that?"

"Absolutely princess."

Rinko returned a nervous smile, hugging tight against him before burying her head in his chest. Tears of relief began to trickle down her cheeks as she finally felt at ease.

12