Guilford Court Supper Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,114 Followers

Yvette was pre-occupied rubbing his cock. She seems to have forgotten what we were doing or discussing. Darla gave me a knowing smile, then cleared her throat and spoke to my wife. "Well?" she said.

Yvette looked at her. "Huh?" my wife asked, seeming a little lost.

"How's his cock?" Darla asked, grinning wickedly.

"Huge!" Yvette replied breathlessly.

Darla giggled and said, "Yes, but you were supposed to check if he was hard, not jerk him off."

Yvette yanked her hand off his cock. She had still been squeezing it. "Oh, yeah, sorry," she blurted out, "It's hard."

As I was standing from delivering the drinks, Darla reached out and took hold of my cock through my pants and squeezed it. Yvette's eyes got big, and I saw her breathe in sharply. She looked like she was about to say something, but Darla beat her to it.

"I mean it's only fair I feel Max's cock after you've been mauling Jakes for the past five minutes, right?" She said it in a very playful way while grinning at Yvette.

I glanced at Jake, ready to pull back if I sensed he was unhappy. He just nodded and returned my earlier wink. I think he knew where this was heading and he was okay with it.

"Oh, damn," Darla said, purring softly, "Max's dick is like a rock. Was Jake that hard?

Yvette looked confused and vulnerable. She shook her head, "Umm, not quite, it was hard, but I wouldn't call it a rock."

"Yeah, his dick is so big, if he got this hard, he might faint from lack of oxygen in his brain. All the blood would be in his dick." She was aggressively tugging on my dick, and it was getting difficult to stand there.

Yvette glanced over at Jake's cock again. She was staring at it and breathing hard. Her erect nipples looked like they were aching to be sucked.

"Check him again. See if it's harder than before," Darla directed. Yvette gave me a rapid glance and noticed Darla was still playing with my cock. My wife turned to Jake and ran her hand over his rigid shaft, stroking it through his pants.

"It's hard," she mumbled, "but, I'm not sure if it's harder than before."

"You should check more closely," Darla told her as she pulled me closer to her. "I can check Max just to be sure if you're ok with that."

Yvette spoke without looking away from Jake's cock, "Uhm, ok, how should I do that?"

In response, Darla unzipped my pants audibly. That got Yvette's attention. Our eyes met. I could see she was scared. I pulled Darla's hands off my dick gently and spoke up.

"Hey, I've got an idea," I said as I sat down again. I saw Yvette sit back her hand moving from Jake's cock to her lap. "Why don't we play a game, how about truth or dare?"

Jake didn't say anything. Darla said it sounded like fun. Yvette hesitated, "I don't know, it's getting kind of late. Don't you think we should call it a night?"

"Just one round, ok?" I asked. Everyone agreed to one round. "Here's the rules. When it's your turn, you get to pick a person to either ask a question which the person has to answer truthfully or give them a dare that they have to perform. Now, the person picked gets to choose either truth or dare, but, if you're not comfortable with the question or dare you can refuse to do it, but then you have to do the other. So, say I ask Darla a question and she doesn't want to answer it, she can wus out, but then she has to do a dare. Got it?"

Everyone nodded or they said yes. "Ok, after you answer a question or do a dare, it's your turn and you can pick someone. Ok, I'm going to go first, since it's my idea."

Darla laughs and says, "Ok, then."

"Ok," I begin, "I pick Yvette. Truth or dare?"

"Wait, how come you pick me, don't you have to pick Darla?" Yvette protested.

Jake spoke up, "No, if it's your turn you can pick whoever you want. So which is it Eve? Truth or Dare."

My wife frowned and thought about it. "Well, I think I've been pretty daring already tonight, so let's go with Truth." She picked up her wine and started drinking it.

"Ok, Truth," I said, then pretended to be thinking of a good question. "Let's see, how about, oh I got it. Have you ever had sex with anyone in this room, other than me?"

She looked at me with her mouth hanging open and stammered, "Uh-uh, uhm, I'll take the dare." She was blushing profusely. Obviously, by her refusal to answer, she just answered the question just as well as if she'd said yes. "On second thought, I don't think I want to play this game, Max."

Darla scolded her, "Hell, no! You can't quit in the middle of a round. Once it starts we have to finish the round. She wants a dare; what's her dare?"

"Well, hmmm," I said, "I was hoping she would answer that question."

"Why would you ask me that?" Yvette protested, "That's kind of a fucked up thing to ask your wife in front of other people."

Darla reached over and pinched Yvette's exposed nipple. "Oww, goddammit, that hurt!"

"Let's see," I said, getting her attention again, "Dare. I have to think of a good one. I think I got it. Since you refused to answer the question, you must perform the dare. I dare you to suck on Jake's cock." I paused to let the words sink in a little. Yvette's eyes got really big again and she started to protest.

Jake laughed, "Damn, Max, I like this game." He quickly unbuttoned and zipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was hard and huge, just like Yvette had said.

"Wait!" Eve cried out, "I can't do that!"

I raised my hands, "Hang on, I'm not done yet. I dare you to suck on Jake's cock, then beg him to fuck you two times, back to back, just like he did after last month's Supper Club."

Yvette jumped up, screamed at me, "Asshole!" and ran out of the room in the direction of our bedroom.

"Shit!" I blurted out, looking at the others, "I better go see to her." I ran out after Yvette and found her lying on the bed crying. I sat next to her and tried to stroke her back. She pushed me away and slapped at my hands.

"I thought it was you! I swear I never meant to do anything with Jake!"

"I know, honey, you were drunk and blacked out. You thought you were at our house, in our bed and that it was me. I don't blame you." She sat up, fixing me with her angry stare as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"It sure sounded like you blamed me!" she argued, "What the hell was up with that Truth or Dare? Seriously? If you wanted to accuse me of cheating on you, you should have just done it. Not make a game out of it to rub my nose in it!"

"Oh, Eve, that wasn't to rub your nose in anything, honey," I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I thought you might want to do it again, but when you were sober enough to remember it. Darla and I were just trying to get you to loosen up a bit and go for it."

"You want me to fuck Jake?" Yvette asked, not believing her ears.

"I don't know that I'd put it quite that way," I said. "You already did fuck Jake, and it seems like you enjoyed it. I just was trying to help you do it again so you could try it and see how you like it. And do it in a way that is open without guilt or regret."

"I told you, I thought it was you!" Yvette yelled, her anger boiling over, "I was fucking passed out, and he took advantage of that. But, you think I'm happy about him fucking me without my consent or knowledge? You think it's something I wanted! I never wanted to have sex with him! He fucking raped me, Max!"

I had not expected this reaction, at all. I didn't know what to do or say. Yvette jumped out of bed and stripped off her remaining clothes. "But, you want me to cheat on you?!? You want him to fuck me! Ok, then!"

She stormed out of the bedroom and stomped, naked, across the room. I ran out behind her. Darla and Jake both looked utterly shocked. Yvette walked over to Jake and leaned over him menacingly, "Is this what you want? You want to fuck me again after you fucked me when I was blacked out and couldn't stop you? You want to do me again?"

"Woah," Jake said putting up his hands defensively, "hang on! I was just as drunk."

"Bullshit!" she screamed at him, "You're a man! You got excited and took what you wanted. So do it! Come on, do it!"

Yvette bent over the coffee table in front of Jake and spread her legs. She reached back and spread her cheeks exposing her cunt. "Get up there with that 'monster' cock and fuck me like you did last month! My husband wants to be cuckolded and watch you abuse my cunt! Do it!"

Darla stood up and tried to calm Yvette, "Eve, it's not like that. Jake thought you were me, just like you thought he was Max."

"Yeah, well now he knows who I am! He knows it's me he's going to fuck," She turned over her shoulder to Jake. "Come on and fuck me!" When Jake didn't move, she turned on him attacking his pants. "What, you need me to suck it first, like last time?"

He tried to fend her off, but he didn't seem to be trying all that hard. I had no idea what to do, so I let her vent. I glanced at Darla who held her hands up to me indicating she had no clue what to do, either.

Before I could react, Yvette had Jake's pants open and was yanking them down to his ankles. She dropped to her knees holding his massive dick in her hands. He was still hard. "Is this what you need?" She licked the head, then turned to look at me. "Is this what you want me to do?"

I started to speak, but she turned back to Jack and took the fat head of his cock into her mouth, jacking him with both hands as she sucked him. Darla and I stared, still trying to process what was happening. Yvette was working her mouth up and down the thick shaft as aggressively as she could. Her anger was pushing her to try to deep throat his huge cock. She was gagging around the pole with only about half of it in her mouth. She withdrew, letting it slide out, and sucked in air. "Come on, Jake, you like making me gag on your cock. Do it!" She grabbed his hand and put it on the back of her head, then put her mouth around his shaft again, pushing herself down.

Jake groaned and started pushing her head down, forcefully. Yvette gagged but kept sucking, her hands on Jake's hips, clutching them and pulling on them roughly. Jake gasped and blurted out "Oh fuck!"

I moved closer and sat down next to Darla. We were both watching the activity between Jake and Yvette intently. Neither of us made any attempt to play with each other, yet.

Jake moved his hand, and Yvette lifted up, then stood and straddled Jakes legs, holding his cock in her hand. She looked at me, "Watch this, dammit! Watch as his cock penetrates me! This is what you wanted! So fucking watch!"

Darla and I both moved closer. She scooted next to Yvette, looking from the front. I knelt down behind my wife and watched from behind and under her. Her pussy was engorged and dripping wet. In spite of her anger, Yvette was highly aroused. She rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, forcing her labia apart. Her slick juices coated the glans, making it glisten.

She pushed the head back and down, until it had parted her lips and rested at the tight opening of her cunt. I'd been in that position so many times during our relationship, but it was the first time I'd ever seen it this close and the first time for me to see it with another man's cock.

Yvette shifted her legs, and her hips came down. As she did, her pussy opened and slid slowly down around Jake's enormous cock head. I could hear the tacky wetness as she lifted up, then lowered herself again. The head penetrated her fully, and her pussy lips closed around it, tightening at the gap between his swollen glans and shaft.

"Shit," Yvette moaned softly. She lowered her head to Jake's chest. "It's so fucking big."

Nobody else spoke.

Yvette took a few seconds to gather herself. I could see her juices running down his shaft. Her pussy seemed to be quivering. She raised up, and I could see the head come out, leaving her hole gaping. She took a deep breath and dropped her hips. His cock plunged into her past the head and down the shaft two inches. She shuddered, then lifted up again, the cock emerged slowly, but the head stayed buried. She rotated her hips in a circle, using the motion to cause the dick to open her up more, stretching her pussy open.

It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

She pushed down again, taking about half of his cock into her. She cried out. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. I suspect it was from both. She held herself down, with him halfway embedded and rotated her hips. As she did, his cock kept working in deeper and deeper with each spin of her pussy. The rotation gradually changed from a circular motion to forward and back. She was panting hard and grunting as she fucked his big, beefy cock.

"Oh God," she gasped, "Fuck it's so deep, so big!" Yvette angled her head to look at me, shaking her head side to side, "So fucking big!" She was speaking directly to me.

"Is this want you wanted to see?" Yvette asked me again, her voice sounding raspy with arousal, "You want to see me take it all?"

I nodded. Yvette drew a breath and turned back to Jake. She lifted her hips up. His cock nearly fell out of her. She kissed him and snarled, "Fuck me, dammit," then rammed herself down, hard, on his cock. She screamed, then lifted up and rammed herself down again. She strained to pull her pussy up all the way, then ram it back down, over and over. Each time she came down, his cock went deeper.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" screamed Yvette as her body spasmed, her hips thrusting rapidly and her upper body making hard jerking movements. She wailed and thrashed against him. Sweat was running down her body.

Jake couldn't take it anymore and stood up, holding Yvette in his arms like a rag doll, his cock deep inside her. He turned around and lowered her to the sofa and spread her legs wide. She looked up into his eyes as her orgasm crested and started to subside. He raised her knees over his forearms and began to fuck my wife, powerfully.

Jake pushed himself upright and raised Yvette's legs straight up in the air with her feet next to his head. He pulled back slowly. I was amazed to see that much cock sliding out of her. He paused, as the end of his dick rested in her gaping opening, then pushed back in just as slowly. Yvette reacted by arching her back and letting out a wail as he penetrated her again. He repeated the action, turning it into steady, rhythmic fucking using long, full-shaft strokes. My wife was groaning and rolling her head from side to side, lost in the intense pleasure.

Darla slid closer and pulled one of Yvette's nipples in her mouth. Eve noticed the mouth around her tit and opened her eyes. When she saw who it was sucking on her tit, she moaned again, and her hand moved to stroke Darla's hair. As she did, her eyes momentarily locked on mine. I was unable to read the look on her face. Was she mad at me? Was she okay? She shook her head negatively for a brief instance then smiled and nodded to me.

With that look, I knew she was okay and let out a sigh of relief. Yvette closed her eyes, tilted her head back and started cumming again. Jake reacted to her orgasm by increasing his tempo and intensity, pounding her pussy harder. Yvette screamed, and her entire body shook and convulsed uncontrollably.

Her orgasm went on and on. It seemed to have no end nor did it seem to lessen in intensity. She clung to Darla and Jake as she came and came. Her scream turned to a wail. The wail turned to grunts. And then she seemed to collapse as if she had passed out. She was trying to catch her breath and gasped out "Stop! Stop! Can't take more! Need a break!"

Jake seemed to ignore her and kept fucking her. She said it louder, "Please stop! I can't!"

Darla stood, stripped down and bend over the back of the sofa next to my wife. "Come here Jake, Yvette needs a break," Darla said as she pulled on Jake's arm. Jake seemed to shake himself out of a trance, then slowly pulled out of my wife, stood behind Darla and shoved into her pussy. She squealed and then they were fucking wildly.

Yvette rolled away from them and curled into a ball on her side, shaking hard. I got up and sat next to her pulling her to me. She wrapped her arms around me gasping for air. I could tell she was experiencing another orgasm. I held onto her, kissing her forehead and stroking her body gently. She looked up at me and whispered, "Holy shit."

I caressed her gently while she recovered. Jake was growling as he fucked Darla much harder than he had my wife. I was grateful for that. Darla was used to it. He pounded her pussy violently. She was yelling at him, urging him to do it harder and faster. He did his best until he suddenly started grunting hard, slamming into her in unison with each grunt. He was shooting his sperm inside his wife, something else for me to be grateful about. As he did, it triggered Darla's high-pitched orgasm. She came so loud that Yvette raised her groggy head to watch.

As they finished their orgasms, Jake and Darla collapsed onto the sofa, out of breath. Darla put her arms around Yvette, kissing her back and shoulders softly. Yvette reached up and gently rubbed Darla's cheek.

"Darla, do you think you have enough left for one more quick fuck?" my wife asked her, her voice sounding rough and haggard.

Darla giggled, "I might, what do you have in mind?"

Yvette patted my crotch. I was the only person still with pants on and the only person who had not come. "MiniMax needs to cum," Eve said giggling.

"Hey!" I said, feigning irritation, "that's MightyMax, dammit!"

Darla smiled and raised her eyebrows, "Well, bring MightyMax here then, WonderPussy needs some more dick." She rolled on her back and spread her legs, rubbing her pussy, then slapping it with the flat of her hand. Yvette rolled over to watch as I stood and pulled my pants off. My cock stood out from my body, hard as a rock and curving upward. You could have hung a wet towel from it without making it droop.

Darla gripped it tightly in her fist and stroked it a few times. "Yeah, Jake," she said to her husband, "You've never gotten this hard before. It's like a diamond!"

Jake lifted his head and grunted, then dropped it back to the sofa. "Good deal," he mumbled.

Darla pulled me closer and licked around the head of my dick. "You've been such a patient husband, waiting your turn like a good boy. Time for your reward," she said as she sucked me down her throat. Yvette lifted her head and stared, wide-eyed.

"Ok, I need lessons in deep throating," Eve said giggling, "because there's no way I can do that!"

Darla only sucked me for a few seconds. She had other things in mind for me. She pulled off, leaned back and guided me to her pussy. "Damn," I said as she slid my head to her loose opening, "This is the second time I've had to fuck a pussy after Jake in a month. Next time, I want to go first."

"What makes you think there's going to be a 'next time'" my wife asked as she inched closer and kissed her way across one of Darla's large breasts.

I chuckled, then replied, "Well, supper club is at our house next month."

Darla gasped as I plunged my cock into her cum-filled snatch. Yvette started sucking on one of her nipples as Jake sucked the other. "Oh fuck," I groaned as I pumped my dick rapidly inside her. I knew after all that had happened I would not last long. I didn't care, and I was sure nobody else did either. I let myself go entirely and fucked her wildly. Within a few seconds, I felt it coming and slammed in all the way, grunted, and shot my load inside our neighbor's pussy.

I rolled off of her and lay next to Yvette, spooning her from behind.

"Well, now I'm all horny again and need to cum," Darla complained, giggling softly. "Come on big guy," she said to her husband. "Let's go home and fuck and leave these lovebirds alone."

Yvette held Darla down. "Actually," she began, "if you need to come, I might be able to help you with that."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,114 Followers