Guilford Court Supper Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

"Oh?" Darla replied, giving Yvette a sly grin. "And how would you do that?"

"Like this," Yvette said as she slid off the sofa and pressed her face against Darla's wet, twice-fucked and twice-filled pussy. When Yvette's tongue lashed out and flicked against her clit, Darla bucked her hips.

"Oh fuck," Darla said, "that'll do it for sure!" She held onto my wife's head as Yvette ate her out. I had never suspected that Yvette wanted to take a dip in the girl pool.

"Damn," I said playfully, "Now what am I going to do if I get horny again?"

Yvette pulled her mouth off Darla's pussy long enough to answer me. "You'll have to get in line. I think Jake's already horny." She reached over and took his cock in her hand, stroking it. It was hard, and he was grinning sheepishly.

"What can I say?" he said, "I'm a sucker for girl-on-girl action."

Darla and Jake ended up spending the night. At some point, the four of us ended up in our bed. Jake fucked Yvette again, then I had another turn with Darla, that lasted about twenty minutes. I did everything I could to avoid the new nickname she threatened to give my cock, which was "MinuteMax" since I had cum so quickly the first time. After that, I fell asleep.

I woke up to piss in the middle of the night and had to carefully extricate myself from Darla's legs and arms. Jake was asleep on the floor, snoring loudly. Yvette was curled up next to him, out cold. I covered them with blankets, then relieved myself. As I was finishing up, Yvette came in looking worn out.

She put her arms around me as I was washing up. I turned around and held her tightly, then leaned down to kiss her. "Everything ok?" I asked her as she looked up into my eyes.

She pursed her lips to the side as if she were giving the matter some serious thought. "I don't think so."

I wasn't expecting her to say that. I immediately grew concerned. "Why not?" I asked, my voice trembling nervously.

"Because," she said grinning wickedly, "How in the hell are we going to beat this supper club?"

I burst out laughing and kissed her lovingly. "I don't know, but we'll think of something."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers