Guilt Free Symbiosis Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and Son realise their roles are slowly reversing.
5.7k words
4.38
48.8k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ooOoo~

Chapter 0 - Symbiotic

Vanessa Rosmier didn't mind all that much as she shuffled back from the side of her large, plush bed. The mother of two watched as her partner cleaned himself up and offered her a tissue to do the same, before ruffling his hair and grinning boyishly at her. That was something her husband had never grown out of. Her cute, sometimes bumbling and polite other half, Jim Wells, still smiled the same way.

He was tired, she could tell, but less so than usual. Her blonde, overworked husband must have had a nice day because he'd arrived home at eight o'clock. He'd spoken to their son and asked about how their daughter was doing in the neighbouring village and then he'd come to her with a gentle kiss and an excited rod.

"Uhmm..." Jim huffed quietly, probably suddenly aware of the fact they were only across the hall from their eighteen year old son. "Did you?"

"Yeah." She lied effortlessly. It was worth it to see the relief on Jim's face. "Come on, you've got an early morning."

"Yeah, okay." He agreed quickly and soon her husband was crawling onto his side of the bed. The lights had been off so they were lit only by the moonlight trickling in through the open window but she could see the tension in him disappear as his head touched the pillow. She counted the seconds as his breathing became heavier.

1... 2... 3...

Jim wrinkled his nose and adjusted his body, rolling over to face away from her as he preferred naturally.

4... 5... 6...

"Goodnight, V..." He mumbled softly, well into his sleep routine.

7... 8... 9....

Vanessa knew it was coming.

10... 11... 12...

Snore. The first one was quiet but her ears were trained to hear it. Her husband was asleep. The navy haired mom patted down her dressing gown. It was a thick, warm thing that he'd gotten for her on their last anniversary. Practical and yet, she managed to make it a little sexy. Her racy body did that naturally, though when he seemed excited, she would intentionally let it hang a bit looser on her chest.

Vanessa waited a moment longer, sure that he was knocked out but willing to hold on. The waiting almost made it better sometimes. Then, she slipped off of the bed and began heading for the door. The mom caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror, her pale violet eyes scanning over her quickly. She looked much the same as she did when she'd walked in here with her husband five minutes ago.

The door came open quietly, and she snuck out without much trouble, shutting it behind her before she smiled. The vivacious mom padded across the hall and gripped the handle of the opposite bedroom.

"Noah?"

"Hey, Mom." Her son greeted her back from his bed, laying casually back without a shirt on. His phone remained in his hand but he laid it in his lap as looked up at her. Noah Rosmier-Wells was her older child whom she'd given birth to extremely young and early into her relationship with Jim. She'd always believed that in his inability to control himself, Jim had knocked her up the very first time they tried to go at it raw.

"You okay?" She asked casually, entering his room and closing his door behind her.

"Yeah, pretty good. I think Katie's pissed at me though." He groaned a little, his dark azure eyes rolling at the latest drama in his relationship with Melissa Uchiha's daughter.

"Messed up again?" She smiled at him, approaching the bed and sitting at the end.

"No." He defended himself quickly. "I just said that I didn't see Damian dating April."

"..." Vanessa watched as he ran his eyes over her face. He had his lights on and she could take in every inch of his face and torso. Her son was in good shape and he was very handsome. His face, a combination of hard edges and softer, prettier features made him very good looking. Of course, it was his eyes that captivated people the most. Their blue tinged darker than her husband's bright eyes.

"She said that a gentleman would at least give April a chance but what's the point of leading her on by saying yes and later saying no?" His muscles flexed a little as a ripple of frustration rang out in his raised voice.

"Sounds like a real problem." She offered passively as she approached his bed.

"Yeah, okay!" Noah laughed charmingly, acknowledging the minor scale of his 'problem'. "She got upset. Blew me off for our plans."

"Poor baby..." Vanessa cooed, crawling up the bed with a faux pout on her plump lips. The summer heat meant there was only a thin sheet across his lower half and she blatantly shifted her gaze from his face to his lap. "Why don't you put this phone away and I'll make you forget all about it?"

Vanessa reached out with a delicate hand, her perfectly manicured, painted nails gripping his phone and tossing it aside without resistance from her son. His sheet was gone next revealing a fitted pair of jeans.

"Hmm..." Noah groaned, running a large hand through his medium length, stylish hair as she lay down next to him. Her hand remained on his leg and the mom and son gazed at each other for a second. Then, she cupped his crotch and Noah dropped his arm around her shoulder to coolly grope her large breasts.

~oOo~

"Ahh..." Vanessa mewled quietly as Noah pawed at her chest, his dexterous fingers squeezing and playing with her clothed melons before he slipped his hand further to her cleavage. At the same time, she rubbed his clothed cock gently, enjoying the stiffening beast's strength as it filled up his denims.

"Hmm..." Her son groaned softly, earning a smile from her. His hand scooped underneath the dressing gown and her blouse beneath it in one move to cup her naked chest.

"Always going for my boobs, huh?"

"Duh, they're too huge to ignore..." Noah rolled his eyes and squeezed a little harder. They locked eyes and he recognised her approval.

"So, Katie's not going to put out for a little while?" Vanessa questioned as she left the thick snake to begin unbuttoning her son's jeans. His dick was thickening drastically and soon he'd be in pain from the constriction of his flatteringly bulging jeans.

"I don't know...Uhh" Noah huffed, slipping his hand from around her shoulders to play with her hair. She'd grown it out a little bit recently, not as long as it was when she was in her teens but just at the shoulder. Her son seemed to like it and often threaded his fingers through her silky navy-coloured strands. "She's so hot and cold about it, you know?"

"Hmm..." Vanessa gripped his jeans as she answered passively. Her large eyes were focused entirely on the weapon he had waiting for her. In one movement, he lifted his hips and she tugged his jeans and underwear down to mid thigh. Despite knowing her to be pretty mature, Katie Uchiha obviously had some childishness in her still. "Ahh..."

Vanessa moaned breathily as Noah's dick popped out into the open and promptly flopped down onto his stomach. It was too heavy and until he was fully hard, it would slap heavily around his crotch. The violet-eyed woman went straight for it.

"..."

"So, she's holding back?" Vanessa prompted him to maintain the conversation. Noah had become quiet after she unleashed his cock and she was keen to adhere to the guidelines in place.

"Uhm, yeah Mom..." Vanessa reached out and gently bounced his meat in her soft, supple hands. "Your hands feel good..."

"What about Katie, baby? Katie." She reminded him as he hardened even more in her grip.

"Right, yeah, she's... probably going to complain for a week or so..." Noah genetically took after her and though that meant he had maintained his youthful exterior almost entirely, it did mean he had a gorgeously long, fat cock. Her baby boy was blessed with a domineering, nine inch dick that was so thick she couldn't even dream of wrapping her fingers around it fully.

"Yeah?" She asked huskily.

"Then, she'll get all pissy about smaller stuff- Uhn...!" Noah growled primally at the end as she finally took hold of his throbbing cock. Now, at its full size, the beast towered up towards the ceiling and Vanessa wondered if she might find traces of his potent seed above their heads if she looked. Her son was definitely capable of some wild things as she'd seen first hand though perhaps firing his huge, thick loads all the way to the ceiling was a bit too far fetched.

"She's inherited her mother's temper..." Vanessa slowly began pumping his shaft, her fingertips brushing the bulging veins and the flared glans that delighted her son so much. The smell alone had her engine revving. The smell of a man and of sex. He appreciated her and abandoned her hair to adjust his position against the bed headboard. Then, he shuffled close to her, connecting their bodies shoulder to shoulder, before placing his right hand on her naked thigh. Her ability to make innocuous things such as the practical, thick robe sexy was truly a skill of hers. Having it ride up and expose the lack of coverage was a move she used often with him.

With her left stroking his cock, Noah used his right on her leaving them in a casual yet intimate position on his bed. They lay next to each other, hands busy working on pleasuring the other. Her young blonde partner hefted up her thick dressing gown, revealing the subdued sage green panties she was gifted for her birthday. With minimal teasing of the succulent flesh at her inner thigh, he cupped her mound.

"Hnngh..." He pulled a whimper from her as her body welcomed his attentive touch. He knew he didn't need to tease his way to it.

"You're telling me- shit... uhm, that Melissa is like that too...?" Vanessa knew what he was doing. He was smart enough to know that she wouldn't let them get too raunchy, even stifling her own desires to have his fingers inside of her if they were too blatant about it. He pushed himself with hungry eyes to talk. "Can't imagine what that's like for Sasuke..."

"Oh, he probably loves it..." Vanessa arched her back, pushing her hips forwards into the vibrating fingers of her son. Noah ground his middle finger across her panty-clad slit, relishing in the act as she grew moist from his attention. Jim had been sweet and gentle, but she wasn't excited in the same way as with the boy who was with her now. Her son acted confidently and played with her panties for a while, teasing it one way and then the next, making his fingertips brush tantalisingly across her naked pussy lips when he dragged her panties fully out of the way. "Ahhn...!"

Vanessa mewled at him, snapping her head to gaze at her gorgeous son. His azure eyes looked so dark, so intense, as he toyed with her.

"Finally, she'll come back. Clingy."

"Shit...!!" Vanessa's eyes fluttered in delight as Noah emphasised his final word and combined it with the penetrating of her slick sex. "That's good..."

The mom admitted openly.

"Good that you'll be able to patch things up." She added after. Noah smirked a little but chose not to draw attention to it. Instead, her son began scooping out her insides with his long middle finger. Vanessa moaned and whimpered softly as her tight, sensitive walls were invaded and stretched again and again. Noah knew her insides pretty well and he was edging her towards that incredible release already. She did notice he was wearing that blue metal band that his girlfriend had gifted him. An anniversary gift if she recalled correctly. Feeling it disappear inside her hot cavity and picturing it coated in her arousal was exciting.

"You guys fucked." His delicious fingers stopped. "I could hear you. Gross." Noah grimaced and suddenly Vanessa was out of the rhythm they'd started.

"We didn't fuck, God..." She rolled her eyes, dropping his thick cock with a heavy slap. For all their arrangement was supposed to help maintain a semblance of sanity, it didn't stop Noah from saying other things. "And even if we did, what's it to you?"

"I don't want seconds, Mom, are you kidding me?" Her son replied cockily. It wasn't enough that he had near undivided attention of a stunning, sultry woman like her along with his girlfriend, but now he was complaining about her husband, his dad, having access to his wife.

"Oh relax, he didn't even get inside of me." He could be so arrogant but she still found herself reassuring him. Noah's finger was just so deep inside of her and so close to scratching that insufferable itch of hers.

"Oh..."

"Gosh, don't smile at that." He was smirking. All his youthful arrogance and cockiness in full display.

"What? I'm not smiling." He was and his cock was so hard.

"You are, oh, I'm raising such a little pervert."

"Shut up, Mom." Noah laughed darkly and slipped his hand from her pussy.

"Ahh..." Vanessa reflexively moaned as his finger brushed all her inner ridges on his way out and watched as his right hand moved. She had a feeling it was coming. Noah drew her eye line, showing off the glistening, juice laden finger, before shifting it to his crotch. The blonde made her watch as he slowly and methodically wiped the clear fluid onto his cockhead.

"..." Vanessa had bit her lip without realising it.

The sight of her arousal directly coating his dick, mixing with his own precum was intoxicating. She only snapped out of her daze when he wrapped his hand around hers, holding her against his thick cock. Her engagement ring and wedding band were both masked completely. "You know I got all of this from you."

Vanessa found herself shifting, her robe splaying open to expose a large portion of her massive chest and her firm stomach.

"Hey, can I?"

"No, baby, I already said no." She knew what he wanted.

"Just once, come on. I let you cum on my sheets all the time."

"Yeah, well I do the laundry and my face isn't a sheet." Noah waited a second and then his gaze turned downright evil. His right hand left his cock, trusting her to continue jacking off his pulsing shaft which she did, and he pulled her panties down completely.

"Ungh..." Vanessa cried as he suddenly thrust two long fingers into her hot hole, invading her intimately and expertly.

"Give me what I want." Her son sounded like a spoiled kid in his words, but his tone was much more serious. It wasn't enough for him that they mutually masturbated together every night, that she drained his huge, swollen balls of their sticky baby batter and allowed him to feel her big immaculate tits up. No, he was hungry. He wanted more.

"Mom, let me cum on your face."

Vanessa actually paused as the intended effect of her son's words lingered momentarily. Hearing it aloud, her body was naturally excited by the idea. She could admit to herself. And to hear him cockily and arrogantly order her only added to it, getting her voluptuous body so fucking hot. But she reminds herself of their arrangement. This was a casual relationship, a set up to deal with their unnatural sex drives without getting anyone else involved. A completely innocent, symbiotic relationship.

"Yeah, stud, better try that one with your little girlfriend instead." Noah huffed childishly though he began to rotate his fingers and hit that spot she liked so much. He turned away from her, likely pulling a stupid overdramatic pout, and she found herself once again relenting. Vanessa slithered her left hand down from his bulbous cockhead to juggle his bald heavy balls. Nothing. Usually, that did the trick.

"Aahn... Baby, you're making me feel good..." She cooed in his ear breathily, testing the parameters of their arrangement, but still nothing. He was adamant it seemed. Well, there was only one thing for it then. Leaning in close, Vanessa switched to using her right hand to jack him off slowly while using her left to grab his head. She purposefully pushed her chest out and as she turned his head forcefully, giving him a view of her deep cleavage, she offered him something. "Here, I know you're always looking at them, why don't you look now."

Noah stared hungrily, his eyes drowning in her chest. Of course, she was very proud of them. Enormous, jiggling G-cup titties that bounced and wobbled with the slightest movement. She'd always known they were amazing and they had an effect on men but there was something about the way her son reacted to them that was different. As she offered him her deep, succulent cleavage and a vast swath of breast flesh to drink in, his dark azures were almost dangerous.

Vanessa looked up and down his hard, toned body. At the gorgeous muscle that hung between his legs and then looked up. They locked eyes. Then, Noah was on top of her.

"Unngh!"

"HmmmphH!" He kissed her passionately, putting his hand on the nape of her neck as he got above her. Her son was efficient with his work, he toyed with her lips, sucking and licking her in all the ways he knew she liked. It was rough and hungry in all the ways she appreciated as they swapped spit. With his free hand, Noah traced a line down her neck, across her busty chest and over her taut stomach before assaulting her dripping cunt again.

"Ohnnn baby...!" Vanessa cooed as three fingers spread her lips wide and pumped in and out of her. "Uhhh-!"

She gasped for air, slipping lazily across Noah's lips until his head fell next to hers. Her chest heaved in response, her hard nipples pressing into his muscular body distractingly while he continued to lick and suck her cheek and ear. Her slender arms wrapped around his broad back, holding on for support as he worked her over so well.

"Yes...! Mom, moan for me...!" He sounded so hungry in her ear and the wet schlicking sounds of her pussy being played with only added to that. Noah smelled good too, the remnants of whatever cologne he wore earlier lingering and imbuing the smell of sex with a sweeter aroma.

"Hmmm..." She needed to come up with something soon, Vanessa reminded herself as she pulled back and accepted Noah's tongue again. They kissed and tasted each other without much said while he treated her amazingly. That was until her cocky son went for her clit. "Ahh!!"

It was sharp and lust-filled. She knew that and instantly looked beyond her son above her laying body to the door. Jim was asleep for sure but he wasn't dead. If they were too loud, he'd wake and would spoil everything.

"Katie loves it when I press my thumb against her clit." Vanessa was on the verge of chiding him before her son came out with his line. Her chastising intent faded and instead she looked up at him with appreciation in her eyes.

"She does?"

"Yeah, but she won't let me do anything more. She's scared to try even though... I wanted to do this little trick..." Noah scooped deep inside of her, scratching that sensitive left side and then paused for a second. She waited and was rewarded with a firm slap on her mound.

"Ohhhnnnn... fuck." He'd just slapped her pussy, catching his middle finger on her clit in the most dominant move she'd seen from him yet. It felt amazing. "Noah..."

"She's unwilling to even try..." Slap.

"Ugghh..." Vanessa's toes curled at the wet contact. Her mound was obviously slick with her juices and that made the slap so much louder and hotter. It hurt a little, like a slight electric shock. A zap that then turned into overwhelming pleasure. Her joy button was immensely receptive of his attention and the navy haired mom wondered if he could make her cum just by doing this. Noah's fingers pulled back as their eyes connected and she felt he would show her that he could but then he paused. His eyes were on his fingers.

They looked good in the light of his room, long and slender and sheen. It was no surprise that Noah gave them a brief lick.

"I-I think that if you just went for it... Just one more time... That would be okay and she'd know just how goooood it feels..." Vanessa knew her words didn't make any sense but she couldn't find the energy to care. It had been three weeks since Noah's eighteenth birthday and though she'd cum every single night since then with him, this was something different.

12