Guilty Pleasures

Story Info
Laura gets away for a smokin' hot tryst.
4.7k words
4.62
22.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late," a deep sexy voice boomed through the darkness the moment I stepped inside the luxurious hotel room. And just the lusty timber of it had a chill running straight up my spine, instantly hardening my nipples and heating my pussy.

Worried I'd upset him, I quickly locked the door behind me and tried to explain. "Sorry, Sir, I couldn't help it, I got delayed."

"Are you saying you allowed yourself to be sidetracked, knowing that I'm here waiting for you? Not a very considerate thing to do, was it? And I'm sure I don't have to tell you what happens when you disappoint me, do I, my lovely? Naughty girls get punished - and punished hard."

Oh god, my heart began to pound nearly out of control at the thought of him stripping my ass bare and giving me a few well-placed slaps. Lost in the thought of how good that would feel, waiting so long for it to happen again, I jumped when he continued. "But what I should really do is walk out and leave you here alone, aching for it, and itching for a taste of my cock and the good hard fucking you've been desperate for, shouldn't I?"

I could feel my eyes flare. God, no, he couldn't, he couldn't be that cruel. Afraid to approach him without his consent, I pleaded from where I stood. "I'm sorry, Sir, it won't happen again, I promise." Just the thought of him walking out without giving me what I needed, was too painful to even contemplate. Every inch of me literally ached with desperation, now that I was here. And right now I'd do anything he asked, if he'd just give me this one night with him.

I felt myself sag with relief when he seemed to reconsider and said, "Okay. Then you have ten seconds to get out of your clothes before I turn on a light. And I had better like what I see when the lights come on, or you will be spending the night alone."

Doing exactly as he said, I made a grab for the hem of my body hugging black silk dress, tugged it over my head and tossed it aside in a heartbeat, quivering at the thought of getting him annoyed again. Still, just imagining him peppering my ass with a few sharp smacks was only getting me hotter.

A second later, when he flicked on the light beside him, I dug my teeth into my bottom lip to keep it from quivering, as I stared at the look of pure unadulterated lust nearly boring into mine. And as his gaze dropped, and he slowly took me in from the top of my silky blonde hair down over my heaving breasts, encased in the sexiest black push-up bra I owned, that I knew gave my girls the most amazing cleavage imaginable, I shivered. In fact, his gaze was so hot as he hungrily ogled my breasts, softly groaning at the sight of me, I swore I could feel it heating my blood, along with my clenching pussy.

And then as his appreciative gaze drifted lower, I finally detected the smile I loved to see curving his beautifully shaped mouth, when he realized I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Beautiful as always, Laura," he murmured. Then he lifted his gaze and met mine, shaking his head like he couldn't quite believe what he was looking at. Leaning closer, he said, "Do you have any idea how fucking hot you look right now, in just that black lace bra and garter belt and those insanely fetching fish-net silk stocking and heels, just waiting to be fucked?" Inhaling deeply, he shook his head and gave me a naughty smile. "And I can smell your pussy from here, just begging for me to have a taste, you little temptress."

Then when he looked into my eyes, nearly devouring me with his gaze, letting me know he was dying for me too, I swear I was lost.

He really was too handsome for words, with his carelessly tussled deep brown hair, and dark sexy beard. Even still fully clothed in his perfectly fitted charcoal gray suit and tie and crisp white shirt, which was the perfect foil for his sun-bronzed skin, the man was sexy as sin. And those long-lashed sky blue eyes, so dark now with arousal, had me spellbound, just trying to imagine what he might have in mind to do with me tonight. I wanted this man so badly that he had me shivering at the thought of him ravaging my body, and any damn way he pleased.

And thankfully, at least for tonight, I knew that he was desperate for me, too.

He crooked his finger at me to come closer to where he sat on a black wing back chair, his thickly muscled thighs parted invitingly. And of course I didn't hesitate. Once he'd spread his legs wide, slid his hands around my waist and drew me between them, I could feel my pussy anxiously pulsing, just from the delectable feel of his hands sliding over my backside and giving my ass a good hard squeeze, and a few sharp little slaps, getting that tingling, too. And as he stroked his hands over my bare flesh, softly moaning, I could feel myself growing hotter by the second, till I felt like I was burning up. He was getting me so wet that the proof my arousal was slickening my thighs and filling the air with the unmistakable scent of sex.

Nuzzling his lips along my neck, he murmured, "You're such a delight, always so willing to let me have my way with you, aren't you?" And the way he was running his tongue along the edge of my bra, pressing kisses to each of my breasts, my chest was really beginning to heave. And when he groaned and latched onto a nipple right through my bra and tugged it between his teeth, I whimpered. Tossing back my head and licking my lips, I could feel the delectable sting of it shooting straight to my throbbing pussy nearly setting me ablaze. Then as he slid a hand between my legs, and slipped a finger inside me, and worked it in and out, he rolled his eyes at the feel of my quivering little pussy slicking up his fingers. Utterly spellbound as he smiled into my eyes, lifted them to his mouth and licked them clean, softly moaning his satisfaction at the taste of me, I swear I almost came on the spot.

Fuck, what this man did to me. I would do anything he asked of me right now, just as long as he gave me what I needed, what I'd been aching for; the feel of his long hard cock slamming deep into my sex and fucking me till I was screaming his name.

Trembling right to my toes, I watched breathlessly as he narrowed his eyes on me and loosened his tie. And before I even realized what he was doing, he had me spun around and was tying my wrists together behind my back, and covering my eyes with a satiny-smooth blindfold, so I couldn't see a thing.

Bound at the wrists, and without being able to get a glimpse of what he was doing, the feel of lips trailing down my spine felt intoxicatingly hot. Like the erotic sensation of warm wax sliding over my skin, since all I could do now was feel. And dear god was I ever feeling - every last amazing thing he was doing to me. And it all just felt so insanely good, that I wondered if it was possible to climax just from delectable feel of his tongue tracing a path over my quivering skin.

But when he dipped his head, I gasped at the erotic sensation of his tongue sliding over my ass cheeks, and licking deep into my crack, making me shudder and shamelessly thrust my ass back for more. Oh, god, it all just felt so good, my mouth fell open, panting. And he was so close to where I really needed him, too, just inches from my quivering pussy. He had the poor thing almost screaming for even one long hot lash of that talented tongue of his.

Then I cried out as I felt him lifting me into the air, till I could feel the soft leather armrests pressed against my knees, still with my back to him. And for a moment, I felt panicked when he tipped me forward. Unable to see what he was doing, I was scared I wouldn't be able to catch myself with my hands if I fell. But I needn't have worried. With his strong hands firmly grasping me around the waist, he whispered, "I've got you, Laura, you're safe."

But suddenly he had me groaning out loud as his mouth latched onto my sex from behind, as he mercifully began to eat deep into my cunt. "Oh, yesss," I hissed, shamelessly thrusting my sex against his ravenous mouth, begging for more. Any sense of pride vanished as I lost my self in the feel of him pleasuring me like I'd never been pleasured before. "Oh, damn that feels good," I cried out, "So fucking good. Please, just never stop."

I could feel him chuckling against my sex, as he told me, "And believe me, you taste good, too, like warm honey sliding over my tongue, you're so damn sweet. And I'm not sure I ever want to stop, especially now that I've got you like this."

Lordy, with the way he was fucking me with that amazing tongue of his, it didn't take long for me to come, every inch of me quivering as I flooded his mouth with wave after wave of my release. Throwing back my head, I whimpered as the most incredible sensation I'd ever felt raced through me like molten lava racing through my veins. "Oh, god, yes, yes, yes," I cried out, sure I'd never felt anything as incredible in my life.

But even after I'd come that hard, he didn't give up, and just kept feasting on my pussy like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted, growling deep in his chest as he ate into me, and toyed with my clit with the tip of his tongue. And I just couldn't stop shaking in his arms as I kept on coming. I must have come at least twice more by the time he finally lifted his head, moaned and pressed a kiss to each of my ass cheeks, which I knew was a first for me to come three times in a row, especially so wickedly hard.

Finally, still groaning at the taste of me, with his hands tight around my waist, he carefully set me on my feet. Listening closely, I tipped my head at the familiar sound of him undressing, devastated at being able to hear the hiss of his fly, knowing he was baring every last inch of his perfectly chiselled body, when I was denied even a peek.

"Okay," he said gruffly. "Now down on your knees. I want to see you begging for it, or I won't even give you a taste."

Even bound and sightless, I was damn well going to have a taste of his cock, even if I had to find it with just my nose. Thankfully as I struggled to do as he asked, got down and blindly crawled towards him on my knees, he was kind enough to steady me with a hand on each shoulder so I wouldn't fall on my face. And wouldn't that be cute, face planting into the carpet with my hands tied and me blindfolded with my ass up in the air.

But tricky as it was to manage with my hands tied behind my back, undeterred, I didn't give up and got right in there. Till finally I could smell the delectable musky scent of his sex filling my senses as I got in close, getting me aching for him all over again. My mouth literally watering for him, all I could think of was getting a good long taste of that rock hard cock, anxiously licking my lips at the thought of him filling me up till I could hardly breathe.

I eagerly nuzzled him with my nose till I could feel the hard pressure of his erection sliding against my face. And even took a moment to caress it with my cheek, since I couldn't really touch it otherwise. Trying to capture it with my mouth hanging open and my tongue out, I got up on my knees as high as I could, till finally I could feel the delectable smoothness of his cockhead sliding over my tongue. And the salty tang of pre-come oozing from the tip had me desperately whimpering for more.

Grinning to myself as I lapped him up and down, I decided it was a little like bobbing for apples, but in this case bobbing for cock. But this was so much kinkier, and just so hot, seeing as I was not only blindfolded, but also bound at the wrists. I never imagined how erotic it would feel to be helplessly rooting around his groin with only my lips and tongue to guide me, desperate for a taste of him.

Finally, when I managed to latch on and suck him back into my mouth, hearing his rapturous groan, my lips curled into a satisfied smile around his cock. With the delicious sting of his hands twisting in my hair and him growling deep in his throat, I swear as helpless as I was, I'd never felt more powerful. Knowing that if I were to stop now, he'd be the one begging me to finish, and not leave him hanging. But of course I would never do that, since I'd also be denying myself the pleasure of savoring every long, hard inch of him.

As he twisted fistfuls of my hair in his hands and seriously began to fuck my mouth, lost in the feel of his big hard cock filling me up, I moaned. And even with the slightly distracting stinging of my scalp, I just sucked him back even harder, even when he hit the back of my throat, I did my best not to gag and ruin this for him. Slightly pulling back, but only far enough so I wouldn't choke, long streams of saliva dripping from my lips, I licked my lips. Loving the salty taste of him sliding over my tongue, and the tickle of his pubic hair brushing against my nose, it just felt so good to be so lost in the feel and taste of him, it was almost indescribable. Especially knowing from the sounds he was making, that I was giving him just what he needed, too.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," he muttered, rhythmically thrusting his hips and filling my mouth over and over again, till finally I could feel him twitching, thickening and pulsing against my tongue, ready to explode and fill me with his seed.

But he surprised me and pulled out of my mouth. Slipping his hands tight around my waist, I could feel him drop his ass into the chair. Then with me facing away from him, I gasped as he dropped me down into his lap till he was filling me up and impaling me with cock. Oh, lordy, I groaned, licking my lips at the delicious sting of him stretching my insides as he lifted and dropped me down over and over again, using the weight of my body to get us off. The sounds he was making mirrored my own, both of us moaning deep and long, and shuddering at the feel of being so tightly joined, and fucking so devilishly hard we ached.

But damn, it all just felt so good, even though it had to be the dirtiest, nastiest fuck of my life. There was nothing tender about it, as he slapped my ass down hard on his thighs, ravaging me like a man possessed. And yet, as rough as it was, he had every inch of me tingling, convinced that I'd never felt so alive or more connected to another living soul in my life.

Finally, once we'd both come insanely hard, his cock pulsing deeper inside me than he'd ever gone, filling me up till I could feel his seed slipping out of me and splattering down on him, he hugged me to his tight to chest and pressed his lips to my neck.

"Damn, that was amazing," he muttered. "And I love you so much, baby, I can hardly find the words."

Once he untied my hands, I tore off the blind fold, tossed it aside and turned till I was facing him in his lap. Happily smiling into his eyes, wrapping my legs around his waist, desperate for a taste of him, I sank my tongue into his mouth and kissed him till we were both gasping, just so he'd know how much I loved him, too.

Smiling into his gorgeous blue eyes, I said, "I'm so glad my mom could watch the kids tonight so we could finally get away for our own naughty little playdate."

My hubby chuckled, "You and me both. Remind me to buy her some flowers and a big box of her favorite chocolates to thank her."

Blowing out a breath, my whole body still tingling after coming that hard, I agreed, "Yeah, we should probably do something nice for her, seeing as she offered to let us get away for some much needed alone time."

Still plucking at my lips with his, he chuckled. "Probably just hoping we're working on that granddaughter she's been begging us for. But now that we know what it's like, we should try and get away at least every few months. And next time I'd be happy to come crawling to you, and you can play at being a dominatrix, unless of course, you have something else in mind."

I grinned. "Well, maybe next time I could blindfold you and tie you to the bed." Playfully waggling my eyebrows, I told him, "It might be fun to have you at my mercy, and I could have my way with you and do anything I want."

Reaching between my legs, and running his fingers over me, he blew out a breath, just thinking about it. "As long as I get to finish off in your sweet little pussy, I'd be game for anything your heart desires. Because you know I'm all yours."

Rubbing my nose against his, I said, "Same goes, handsome."

Just then I heard the ping of a text and snatched my purse off the floor. Seeing as it was my mother at home watching our kids, I knew I had to take a moment to read it. And I grinned at Nathan as I showed him what she wrote:

"Just thought I'd let you know, there's no need to rush home tonight. My sister Alice suggested I bring the boys out to her farm for a barbecue tomorrow so they can play with their cousins. We won't be home till later tomorrow night - providing its okay with you."

Nathan eyes flared once he'd read it. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Late checkout tomorrow, and we spend the day in bed?"

He nodded, smiling from ear to ear. "Hell, yah. And now we don't have to rush, and can really have some fun."

My pussy was already tingling as I tried to imagine what else he could possibly have in mind, especially after all the crazy stuff we'd just done.

When I slid off his lap to text my mother back, and tell her it was okay to take the boys to the farm, Nathan headed into the

bathroom. And a moment later, wearing a devilish smile, he strode back out with a bottle of liqueur in one hand and a paint brush in the other. And naturally, just imagining what he had in mind, I could feel my pulse beginning to leap and my desperate little pussy beginning to clench in anticipation.

"Knowing how much we both enjoy a warm snifter of Grand Marnier, now that we're staying for the night, we'll have the time to really savor it," he explained.

"Savor it how?" I asked, wondering what he was up to.

"By painting each other with it, of course," he told me, pressing his lips to mine. "And then having the pleasure of licking it all off."

Ooh, now I could hardly wait to paint his lips. Oh, and his nipples. But most of all his big, long cock that I knew I'd really enjoy licking off.

But Nathan insisted on painting me first. So he had me on my back, spread eagle, straddling my thighs. And I could tell from the lusty look in his eye and the fact that he was already hard, that he was going to thoroughly enjoy painting his wife.

"Close your eyes," he murmured, and I felt the tickle of the soft brush bristles coating my lips with the warm orange scented liqueur filling the air with both the scent of citrus and of course our arousal. Already I knew this would be something I'd never forget, being painted by my gorgeous husband, and then licked thoroughly clean.

And as he kissed every inch of my face, to get it all off, he was doing a pretty good job of getting me off, too. Closing my eyes as he trailed the brush over my collar bone and then began to circle my breasts I started to squirm, desperate to have his mouth on me. It just felt so amazing and so relaxing and yet so damned arousing at the same time that I was torn between wanting him to never stop and begging him to toss the damn brush aside and give me what I needed, a good hard fuck.

But oh, when he circled my nipples and murmured, "Just look at them puckering, so delectably hard, I just have to have a taste." As he feasted on my breasts, I whimpered squeezing his tight ass in my hands, clenching my thighs, fighting with everything I had against the urge to come, because damn it felt so damn good to have his sexy mouth making love to my girls.

Soon, his eyes dark with arousal were smiling into mine as he trailed the brush down over my belly and then even lower over my mound, getting me quivering. And when he parted my thighs and began to tease my pussy with stroke after stroke of the brush, I thought I'd just about die, it just felt so insanely erotic to have my gaping pussy being painted, while I could feel his cock thickening, poking at me to get inside. Oh, god, even the slight sting of the alcohol on my tender flesh, felt divine. But when he got his face in there, and lashed his tongue from back to front, and started fucking me with his tingle inducing orange infused tongue, I just let go and came, and so fucking hard, I could hardly catch my breath as he feasted on my cunt, till he had me squealing.

12