Guilty Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering as I smiled and ran my hands through his hair, I decided right then that I'd married a genius, a genius who knew just what it took to get me off, and so many times, he had me feeling utterly boneless.

Though I was hoping to return the favor and paint him, too, when he lifted my legs over his shoulders, gave me devilish grin, fisted his cock in his hand and slammed into me good and hard, I just clenched the sheets in my hands and threw back my head and groaned. To hell with painting him, when he could make me feel this good, damn he was amazing.

And when he told me to look into his eyes as we came together, clutching him tight inside me, feeling the incredible sensation of him flooding my insides with everything he had, I think I fell in love with him all over again.

And wonderful man that he was, after he'd rolled onto the bed beside me and gathered me in his arms, when I started to yawn, he just hugged me tight, kissed the top of my head and told me, "Sleep if you're tired, baby, we've still got the whole day ahead of us tomorrow."

Just the idea of having a whole day for nothing but kinky fun, had me dozing off with a pretty big smile on my face.

And as the sun was rising in the morning, I opened my eyes and sighed at the sight of my man asleep beside me. His beard a little darker now, with his sinfully long lashes resting on his cheeks, I didn't how I got so lucky to have married as good as he was.

But when he rolled towards me, opened his eyes, and flashed that devilish smile I love so much, and whispered, "Morning, sweetheart," I knew it was time to finish what we started last night, and get busy painting him.

And god it was so much fun, especially since he was really ticklish. Even just running the brush over his lips had him shivering and trying not to laugh. But when I bent and kissed, instantly losing myself in the taste of him, it took me a while to get back on track.

But as I painted his nipples and watched them pucker, I decided this was a really way fun to explore each other. And as I took each one in my mouth and sucked, twirled my tongue around, I smiled feeling him harden against my thigh. So I knew just where I was going to paint next.

His cock twitched as I ran the brush up and down it and all around the sensitive tip. Then as I took my time painting his balls, I was amazed how much harder he was getting, just from the feel of the brush.

Of course, I moaned as the taste of him filled my mouth. I'd always loved the taste of him, but now of course he tasted that much sweeter, with orange scent tickling my nose.

And I'm proud to say, I was thorough and didn't miss a drop of the liqueur. Crawling up his body, I spread my legs, reached for him and sank his cock into my pussy, loving the heavy-lidded gaze in his eyes as I began to ride him.

As he thrust up inside me, filling me till I ached, I just threw back my head and rode him hard, so glad we had this time together to explore each other without having to worry about the kids calling out for us in the night.

And the moment we came together felt almost magical after sharing so much. Tipping up my chin, he murmured, "Damn, I love you, Laura."

Staring into his gorgeous blue eyes, I told him the truth. "After this, somehow I feel like I love you even more."

Clutching me to his chest, he stroked my back, and said, "Now, I'm trying to think of what kind of kinky shit we can get up to in the shower." Shaking my head, I just laughed and squeezed him tight.

One of the other PTA moms is always bragging about her husband being Mr. Wonderful, always insisting on giving her spa weekends away on her own. But I'll be her man's never tied her up and ravaged her, or painted her pussy and made her come so many times she lost count.

Yeah, I know how lucky I am to have a man that loves me enough to plan naughty little trysts to keep the sizzle in our marriage. And I loved the idea of him playing at being my Dom this weekend, so much, that we might just take this game home with us and get us some toys.

Oh, and of course, another bottle of liqueur...

12