Guilty pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake leaned down. "Bend over." He whispered.

Paul's eyes widened in panic. He glanced down at Blake's cock which was somehow still hard. He shook his head. No no no no... Not that.

Blake wiggled the gun, pointed it over at his wife and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Realizing that he had no choice if he didn't want his wife to get shot, he bent over. He was already kneeling so he put his hands flat on the floor and hung his head in defeat. Blake moved behind him, Paul could hear him spitting a lot.

Blake said, "Put your face on the floor and hold your butt cheeks apart."

Paul did as he was told and immediately jumped as he felt something cold and wet on his anus. There was no preamble, no getting him used to it. Blake forced the tip of his cock into Paul's virgin ass. His rectum burned with the intrusion. Blake's spit provided some lubrication, but not much. He started moving. Sawing back and forth, going deeper and deeper each time. He decided he'd had enough waiting and shoved as deep as he could, burying his whole cock into his victims colon, which caused Paul to cry out in pain.

Across the room, everyone looked over and saw Paul being ass raped. His wife and best friend couldn't believe it. The felt sorry for Paul but they also had their own situation to deal with. Drake just grinned. His partner certainly knew how to have a good time with what he had, making the best of the situation. His time spent in prison had certainly taught him to do that. He wasn't picky.

Drake shoved even more of his cock into Lucy's mouth, as much as he possibly could, making her gag as his cock head hit her tonsils. He didn't care if he caused her damage, he just started pounding away.

Her friend continued to plough her pussy. His cock was dripping precum inside of her. He was desperate to come. He didn't want to admit it to anyone but this felt amazing, he didn't want it to end. Luke reached around and started rubbing Lucy's swollen clit to take his mind off his pulsing member. He was surprised at how swollen it was, he was also surprised she was enjoying this. It only took a few strokes before he realized his mistake and her pussy started to contract.

Lucy could barely breathe with the cock down her throat, her nose buried against Drake's pelvis, Luke's cock was hitting that sweet spot inside of her and now he'd started rubbing her clit. It was too much. She didn't know why her body was enjoying this, but it was. She started cumming. Her pussy started spasming uncontrollably around Luke's cock, which was just too much for him.

He burst, he couldn't help it. He shouted with relief. He came deep inside her. Lucy realized he was shooting his cum straight into her, filling her fertile womb. And she was fertile, she was at that point in her cycle, she was ovulating. The feeling of his cock pulsing and his sperm shooting inside her was overwhelming, it intensified her orgasm to new heights. She saw stars and blacked out, she was nothing but pleasure. This caused her throat to completely relax which actually allowed Drake's cock to slip past her tonsils and into her throat. Lucy's eyes bulged. She couldn't get away, couldn't breath, had no choice. Drake grabbed her head and threw his own head back in pleasure. He'd never made it this far into a woman's throat before, his size not allowing it. He started fucking her throat in a frenzy, the pleasure too much, not caring if she could breathe or not. Lucy's orgasm was causing her throat to contract and relax, massaging Drake's cock. He wanted to prolong the pleasure but couldn't hold back any more, he held himself all the way down her throat and shot his load, his cock swelling even more with every pulse.

Lucy took her second ever throat cream pie within half an hour of the first. She could feel the strangers cock twitching in her throat, she couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe... Luke's cock was still going in and out of her and he hit that sweet spot again. Lucy started cumming again, suddenly giving in to the pleasure, the loss of control, being completely well and truly taken. Her throat started milking Drake's cock again which caused him to harden again slightly. Luke, seeing his friend lose all control, her vaginal muscles now massaging his cock again, which had just had it's second orgasm of the night, unbelievably started to harden again too. That was the most intense orgasm he'd had in a long time but he also felt guilty about it, so he pulled his dick out of her spasming pussy, sat back. He felt a weird sense of pride and possession as watched his cum leak out of her. He knew this was misplaced. She wasn't his..

On the opposite side of her Drake also pulled his still hard cock out of Lucy. Still experiencing mild waves of pleasure, she dropped to the floor, exhausted.

Luke was still staring at her leaking pussy, unable to believe what he'd done but wanting to bury himself inside of her again.

A grunting noise jerked him out of his trance-like state. He looked over to see Drake pounding into his best friends ass. He could also see Paul's look of concentration and his rock hard erection. He looked away, embarrassed, but not before Drake saw the direction of his glance.

Drake's eyes narrowed. "Stand up," he ordered Luke.

Leaving the still twitching Lucy, he did as he was told.

Drake gestured for Luke to walk over to Paul, so he did so, haltingly. Drake didn't have any patience and pushed him, hard, so that he stumbled to his knees right next to Paul, who's startled eyes popped open. His eyes locked with his friends for a split second before looking away with an expression of shame.

Drake continued, "Looks like your friend is the only one who hasn't cum."

Luke whipped his head around to Drake. He gave Luke a slow smirk.

"Give him a hand. And by hand, I mean your mouth."

Both Luke and Paul shouted "NO!" at the same time.

Luke was shaking his head when Drake grabbed his hair, ripped his head back and shoved the gun under his chin. His hands flexed uselessly at his sides.

Drake hissed into his ear, "Do what I say or so help me I'll fuck her cunt with this gun. I won't be gentle about it either. And remember.. it's loaded."

He left the unspoken imagery hanging in the air and let go of Luke's hair. Luke knew there was no way to avoid it. He knew this would change things forever.

"Ok."

Drake felt his cock jerk even more to attention. This was the best part. Even better than fucking someone's wife, even better than taking money from other people. Breaking someone. Making them do things they never thought they'd do.

He told Paul to raise himself up on his elbows, then he whispered into Luke's ear, "Get underneath him in a 69 position."

Luke laid down on his back in front of Paul and shuffled himself underneath him. He didn't dare look at his friend as their heads drew level. He just tried to concentrate on what he was doing.

He drew level with Paul's cock. It was an average six inches, cut, rock hard and pulsing. He thought to himself, I may as well just get this over with.. And with that, he raised his head up and took the cock into his mouth.

Paul grunted, the stimulation already too much from being fucked in the ass for the first time, now having a mouth on his cock at the same time.. It felt sensational. He tried not to think who's mouth it was. Luke started taking more into his mouth, using his tongue to get Paul's dick wet so it slid in easier. He started to get a tentative rhythm going, he could taste pre cum on his tongue. He felt his own cock twitch at this new taste. He suddenly felt a mouth completely engulf his cock, the warmth and the wetness surprising him, but it was a pleasurable surprise. He wondered who's mouth it was. The mouth picked up a quick rhythm, taking his whole cock again and again. Then the mouth disappeared and he heard Drake say, "Do it."

He felt Paul's body dip and another, cooler mouth, started tentatively sucking on his cock. He knew then that the first person sucking his cock was Drake and the person who now had his mouth wrapped around him was his best friend. He found this oddly pleasing.. His cock twitched in Paul's mouth, surprising him. It seems they were both enjoying having their dicks sucked by each other.

Drake had had enough of the slow going. He grabbed Paul's head and forced it all the way down on Luke's cock, making him choke on it. Luke let out a muffled oomf. He let him back up and then did it again. The pleasure caused Luke to speed up and take Paul even deeper.

There was no denying that they were enjoying the sensations. Even if they were being forced into it, it felt amazing.. Paul couldn't have imagined he'd enjoy being fucked by another man. But he did. He was loving the sensations. He couldn't help it.

Drake spit on his hand, twice, spreading copious amounts of saliva around his cock. Positioning himself, he grabbed Luke's left leg under the knee and lifted it up and away. Luke tensed. He felt a something probing at his entrance. He'd seen Drake's cock and knew it was big. He hoped to god Drake wasn't going to hurt him..

Drake's hips pushed forward hard and the head of his cock popped through Luke's anal ring. There was definite resistance but it was a good thing Luke was turned on or it might have torn him. Drake started pushing into him and easing out, pushing in and out, in and out.. Luke felt so full.. It was burning, but tolerable, and also pleasurable.. And the mouth on his cock.. The sensations were out of this world. Almost too much at once.

A little way across the room Lucy stirred. She turned her head towards all the wet noises and couldn't believe her eyes. She had an immediate gut reaction to the sight of the foursome. Her husband and his best friend, each other's cock in the other ones mouth, and each with a strangers cock sawing in and out of their ass. She felt so turned on at the sight of this. She knew she shouldn't. But she did.. It was just such an erotic sight. She starting masturbating right there, spreading Luke's cum around her fingers and circling her clit. She was so close already.

She watched them pick up the pace, they seemed to be close to reaching a crescendo. Drake was pounding into Luke, holding one of his legs in the air under his knee, Blake, on the other side, having trouble holding his rhythm. The increased speed caused Paul and Luke to suck each other faster too. They seemed lost in sensation.

Finally Blake gave a grunt of release and started cumming inside Paul, Paul felt this and started cumming too, shooting his first ever load down a man's throat. Luke felt the cock jerking wildly in his mouth, the cum splashing on his tongue. He hadn't ever imagined that would feel so good, it felt amazing.. The sensation of Paul exploding in his mouth and Paul going even deeper on his cock started his own orgasm, he felt himself burst inside Paul's mouth, Paul's head suddenly locked right down to the base and took him right into his throat.

Luke's ass was twitching with his orgasm, squeezing on Drake's cock, causing Drake to reach his own climax and shoot his load deep into Luke.

Seeing all this grunting, thrusting and releasing into each other, Lucy's hand became a flurry of movement and she shoved three fingers into her pussy, quickly ramming in and out. She was lost to the pleasure. She felt as if all the collective pleasure they were experiencing together as a foursome was her own and she came hard. She shouted her release, which caused the four men to glance over in her direction. Blake was smirking.

Drake pulled out of Luke's ass, leaving a trail of cum on the carpet. At this, everyone disengaged from each other. Blake pulled out of Paul, Paul pulled up off of Luke and finally Luke lowered his head off of Paul's cock. They were all breathing hard. Paul slid off to the side and landed on the floor next to Luke.

Drake got up immediately and went to Lucy. He laid down on the floor, gun in hand, and told her to sit astride him, reverse cowgirl. She did as she was told even though she felt she could barely move.

She noticed he was still hard and looked questioningly over her shoulder at him.

He simply replied, "Drugs."

He reached down and guided his still hard cock against her ass. It was still slick from cum and slid in without much trouble.

Lucy still gasped at the intrusion. She'd had three orgasms and was extremely sensitive. Drake was loving the sensation of a new, tight ass.

Blake made sure the two guys knew he still had a gun and wandered over to Lucy and Drake. He wanted in on this too. He hungrily eyed her pussy. He kneeled down and positioned himself at her entrance. It was tight because of Drake's cock in her ass, but he squeezed in, burying himself to the hilt immediately.

Lucy gasped. She'd never had two men at once. The sensation of being filled in two holes at once was incredible.. The immediately ploughed in and out of her at a rapid pace. It didn't seem like they were holding back at all.

Paul and Luke were sat next to each other, watching Lucy get fucked by two strangers. They were holding hands.

Drake said, "Hold on Blake.."

All movement stopped. Drake slid his hand in between them all and took his cock out of her ass and repositioned himself at her vagina next to Blake's cock. He squeezed his cock in next to the other cock. So deliciously tight..

Lucy cried out, but not from pain. She was so full, it felt amazing. They starting moving again, going as fast as they could. Lucy could feel her orgasm building, she gave herself over to the sensation of being fucked in the same hole by two guys. She was constantly emitting a high pitched, "ahhhhhh.' And finally, she climaxed with, "Oh God!"

She jerked so violently she almost dislodged the two cocks inside her. The men couldn't hold on any longer either, the tightness of the contracting pussy causing them both to lose control and they grunted, both shooting their loads deep inside her.

Lucy felt them start to cum and managed to gasp out, "No, please don't cum inside me!"

But their cum was already soaking her insides, mingling together.

Luke shouted, "No!"

"Shut up," Drake growled.

She'd now been cum filled by three different men, and none of them were her husband.

Blake grabbed her head and shoved his tongue as far into her mouth as he could, an intrusion reminiscent of the start of the home invasion. She gagged on his tongue which made her pussy contract violently, pushing both their cocks out with a gush of semen which landed on the carpeted floor.

Blake whispered into her mouth, "Oh yea... I knew you'd be good. He was right about you. I knew you were a little slut from the moment I saw you."

Lucy whimpered, "No!"

He put his gun down next to Drake, who still held his, grabbed Lucy's ankles and pushed them up next to her head so that her ass was in mid air. He shoved 3 fingers deep inside her and curled them in a come hither motion. He started pumping his hand in and out violently, almost like he was punching her. The mixture of semen inside her making the movement easy, fluid.

Lucy cried out over and over. It was too much! It felt like he knew exactly where to touch. It was excruciatingly pleasurable. She felt like she needed to pee which confused her. She scrunched her eyes shut in concentration, trying not to pee all over the place. She would not suffer that humiliation!

Blake put her legs down quickly and leaned over her, keeping his hand at the right angle.

"NO!" He commanded. "LOOK AT ME!"

Shocked, she opened her eyes to lock onto his only centimeters away.

He started whispering obscenities against her lips. "Fucking whore.. You want me so far inside.. Never gonna stop fucking you bitch.. You love it.. Gonna ass fuck you non-stop.. Pump that whore pussy full to the brim.."

Lucy felt overwhelmed. He was saying such untrue and disgusting things and yet, they seemed to be spurring her on. The intense eye contact making everything more heightened. She felt everything tighten. Her face contorting in both pleasure and despair.

And then his hand slowed right down.

She gasped and whined, "Please!"

He whispered, "Please what?"

She wanted to drop her head back in shame but she couldn't, as Drake was still holding her in place.

She started to softly cry in desperation.

"Please don't stop.. Please make me come!"

A smile slowly shaped his lips. "Good girl."

He went from zero to a hundred in the blink of an eye. Pistoning in and out of her pussy at lightening speed. He locked lips with her and shoved his tongue as far in as it would go.

Lucy was making a high keening noise. Too much. Too much!

And suddenly the dam broke. The most intense orgasm of her life washed over her. She broke away from Blake's mouth, convulsing against Drake, unaware that she was squirting, soaking the two men.

Paul and Luke were looking on in astonishment. Lucy had completely given in and asked them to carry on, asked them to make her come. And now she was squirting. Paul knew she'd never done that with him.

She must have kept coming for a solid minute, it felt like forever to her.

Finally she started coming down. Blake's movements slowed down and then ceased altogether. He removed his hand and slid the still twitching Lucy over to the side, off of Drake. She wasn't entirely with it. Her eyes were closed, not noticing anyone or anything.

The men got up off the floor, picking up their clothing and guns. They dressed quietly. Paul and Luke looked on. They could hear Lucy breathing hard.

The men stood in front of Paul and Luke. "This was fun." Drake said. "We know you enjoyed it too. But it's up to you whether you want to admit it to yourselves or not. We're going to honor what we said. You did everything we asked, so we're not gonna hurt you."

Paul looked at Luke, who's look of relief mirrored his own.

"But," Blake continued after Drake, "If you go to the cops, tell anyone, breathe a word about this, we'll be back. And this time we won't be so nice. We know where you live. We'll be watching. We'd rather get rid of you than go to prison. Understand?"

The kneeling men both nodded their heads. There was no way they wanted a return visit.

Blake smiled. "Good! We'll be going then. Thanks for being so accommodating." He winked at Paul.

Paul swallowed hard. Wanting to spit out a retort. But he didn't dare.

They watched the men walk to the other side of the living room, pick up the bag with Lucy's jewelry in, and then watched them leave. They waited until they heard the back door bang shut before rushing over to Lucy, who was still laying on the floor in a dazed state, staring at the ceiling.

"Lucy!" Her husband put his hands on her shoulders and shook her a little.

She blinked and looked at him, then at Luke. They both had worried expressions on their faces. Lucy's blissed out feeling was fading fast. She started to tear up, sniffling.

"I asked them... I'm so sorry... I asked them not to stop!" She wailed.

Paul gathered her in his arms and just held her, rocking her gently while she cried.

Luke looked on helplessly, letting them have their moment.

Lucy eventually started calming down. She realized they were all still naked and made a feeble effort to cover herself with her hands.

Luke said, "We all need to shower and get dressed."

"Shower?" Lucy sounded puzzled. "But the police will need evidence.."

Luke glanced at Paul. "We can't go to the police Lucy, they threatened to come back and kill us if we told the cops or anyone else."

"But then that means they'll get away with it!" Her voice starting to rise. "They raped us. Raped US. Not just me, but you guys too. You got raped by men. Surely you don't want to just let that go?!"