All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They were to young. 18, twins. It was to much.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you, a nice, tidy little story. I wonder, how did Sandy react to getting just the bunch of flowers on their fifteenth anniversary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And as always no retribution against the intruder, just a weak story about forgiving a selfish an vile human being

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

You managed to pack a lot into such a short story!

I would've divorced her immediately, but I understand him wanting to stay until the kids left for college. He probably saved himself a fortune by waiting until they weren't dependents anymore, and using those years to start hiding marital assets.

-

I always like it when the husband secretly lines up a replacement, so when he hits the cheating wife with a divorce, she gets double crushed by him leaving her for a younger woman. There's nothing more pathetic than the husband "staying true to his wedding vows" after finding out his bride has turned into a sleazy whore. It's a tired cliche that writers use to make the husband more virtuous, but it honestly makes him seem deluded.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

you lose one star for the revenge tag as there was no revenge

divorcing a lying whore isnt revenge

moving on from a cheating slut isnt revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would someone write about their cheating and then save it where it could be eventually found. When he found the diaies he still should have been tested for STD's.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I never understand these stories where the cheated on spouse waits years fir revenge. He should either have confronted her at the time or have talked to her about why she did it leading to reconciliation. 5 years us a long time to carry the hate and if thus had happened in real life I suspect he would have mellowed. So either split right away or work at forgiveness.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Why do people leave incriminating evidence lying around!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amalgamation of many stories here in LW. No real foundation, characterization is non-existent, plot is well-worn and completely predictable. I didn't care what happened to either of them because I didn't know them; they were still strangers to me at the end of the story. At least it wasn't a cuckold story and that's worth at least 3 stars. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good actually. Well written.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

straight forward concise and clear had a beginning and end but felt like an essay of one of the 4 pages lw story. how ever it did help me after that sad depressing cookingwithgas Four Times story

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Short, not necessarily sweet. Kinda cruel - those last five years. Me, I woulda confronted her right away. If he had, they might have worked through it. (Or maybe not.) But he held it in and let it fester. No hope then.

Good story. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re absolutely correct…nothing new here. That said, it was well written, so if you enjoyed writing it, then great! It was a pleasant quick read.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Nice "happenstance" with the diary. 5*

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Good formulaic story. But a diary? Not even hidden well. Come on!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

There's no need for the (James). If we need to know the MC's name, at some point, someone should address him.

\

Back story added little.

\

If real life was like LW, no wives should be allowed to work in real estate! Between the odd hours, and the opportunity to meet unaccompanied men, it's a prescription for cheating.

\

The diaries had locks on them, how did he get in without her knowing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't just sit around for five years, after finding your wife cheats and do nothing. This "high road" bullshit is just that. He had five years to minimize his loss in the divorce, but he was the nice guy. When you find out your wife is a slut, a nice guy is the last thing you become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

again, why wait? Just divorce. And if you do see her with the new guy, come out and tell the guy that she cannot be trusted so go ahead and fuck her but never fall in love.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Good one, RG! Loved it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Pretty good.

And the bupid stitch wrote it down. Hope the kids got dad’s brains.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That worked! You never hear a spouse say, "Well, it was years ago, so I can get over it." Nope. You play, you pay. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a tired and well worn trope, this was better than average. A good antidote to tne cuck tsunami we seem to get these days.

.

Nitpicks: Would have thought James would have tried to confirm tne affair to be sure, even though it had supposedly ended by the time he read about it. Should have been doable by talking to her coworkers at the real estate company…her stud WAS related to the owner, and that would have been noticed. Would have also though Sandy would have noticed his change of demeanor, both in tne bedroom and out, for the 5 years it took for him to pull the divorce trigger. And also, at same time he started working on Caroline….hard to keep THAT perfectly hidden.

.

Kudos for having Sandy completely admit to her reasons for the affair…pure lust to feed her ego. And kudos for having James both clue the kids in, AND for making as clean a break from Sandy.

.

4 ****

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

I know there are only so many plot lines available to writers in this venue. However, why does a wronged husband wait and wait and wait, to confront a wife who strayed? Most men would immediately confront a wife who was getting a little on the side. The girlfriend showing up as the hero and guilty wife come home from dropping their twins off at college is a bit much to swallow. Cute story but oh so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't care for it. As with most LW stories, he pretends to still love a woman, in this case for years, while he makes plans to leave her. I don't care how much money I'd save, I could never do that and I doubt many could, not convincingly anyway. I would have taken pictures or scanned the pages of her diary for proof and had them sitting on the table when she got back. I would have sat down with her and talked about how they were going to break it to the kids.

Forto02Forto02over 1 year ago

Nice story.

It's amazing how people do things to hurt themselves. If you write a diary, you have to be aware that SOMEONE is going to read it some day, yet many people write self incriminating stuff there.

Today, less people write diaries, as they have been substituted by social media, which is even worst.

:-) there are so many people who self-destruct!

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Well written, although I always wonder in these stories why the husband stays for years if he's planning to leave. It never makes their lives better.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

I thought he was going to take her to the resort her Romeo was managing on their 20th anniversary and had her served there. Still, not bad. The Bear approves. Keep writing.

The BEAR

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

5 long years knowing your wife is some bullshit? Oof that's a tough field to plow. If you're a good enough actor I guess you could get by without the kids and her noticing that the love light has gone out. I don't think I could do it, I tend to snap at people when I'm annoyed. But clear and concise

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Should have confronted her when he found out, he could have shown the kids the diary then. Cuck. Cliche' story, alway with the new, better babe in the waiting....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

I'm with LT56. The whole part about the resorts his grandfather wanted him to manage was unusual enough to be considered a meaningful foreshadowing. Even after that potential plot line passed, I wondered if the one-week resort stay with Caroline was going to be revealed to the wife as one owned by the Henderson family. Tight, well-written and nothing superfluous (which made the unintentional foreshadowing stand out). 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

15 years she cheated. 5 yrs he played her too. People are weak they succumb to all kids of vices and deviate behavior some loss their way. He could have definitely handed this better? Cover ups backfire when discovered. 2 stars for a soso plot .

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Cliche and unbelievable. The cliche is a typical LW nonsense - "a guy stays with wife for 5 years for the sake of not being raped by the courts and she never notices his acting". Yup, in the heads of BTB wanna-be writers. And of course, there is always a superb rebound woman waiting for the wimp, that is even more stupid cliche.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Only 3 stars for me parts of the story I had read from other readers like collecting coins and cash and keeping it under his brother's name, another used his mother as keeping rhe coins not very original. Plus spelling errors far to many guess not proof reading your work knocks the rates down. I agree with Musky it was a cuck story, but in reality he did the right thing and stayed for the kids, however wouldn't have touched her again sexually not at least for 5 years to ensure nothing like HIV was cleared

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Oh and the note from someone about Americans just BTB, that's Bullshit, nearly most cuck stories written are American based, yanks love being cucks its one of their best past times as they can't get it up

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I most certainly liked it. For a short story you packed everything into it and wrote so well you well and truly did the job brilliantly. Keep up the good work.

5/5

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

5 years is totally plausible given the financial tape done by the legal system to families

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I like the surprise that he had for her, but agree that doing it as 20th anniversary gift would have been epic.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Yes, standard fare, still decently done, and considering the seriously bad crap from the cucks and the those in the BTB crowd that have been exposed as fragile dipsh*ts, this was a refreshing break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Don't really understand why he stayed with the first wife for a few extra years, especially since it would force him to pay even more maintenance, the longer they are married.

As for the rest of it... 'guess it's fine. No idea why some, like the author, cakes this a BTB, though - getting divorce is not a burn. But, yeah, immediately moving in with your girlfriend might be one, I don't know...

Definitely read worst stories around here. Thanks for the share, author.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Husband is a stupid, ignorant asshole

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I understand why James waited until the kids went to college to divorce Sandy. By this time he had found Caroline and was in love with her so it worked out really well for him. Sandy never saw the divorce coming. She was sorry she got caught but she realized that James was not backing down on the divorce and it went thru and she moved on but she never came to admit to her cheating ways. James even sent the kids copies of her handwritten reminiscences of her having sex with Brad so she could not tell them that she never cheated on their father. It was smart of Brad to keep copies of the proof if Sandy’s infidelity. Great story. Five stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Very entertaining.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Nice juicy story that was over too quick. I'll read your other stories next.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Not bad.

The plot was good but thin.

Too little meat on the bones.

We really know little of the persons involved

or what they did.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story ok but her explanation certainly sounded like she would do it again is she got "full of lust" for someone else, if he came along.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
More

More crap.Time stories were better vetted for publishing.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

That is real life for many people

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job with story line. I don't feel like commenting on the comments. Take them for what there worth, watch your grammar, and keep writing..

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AVERAGE. I GAVE IT A 2. I KINDA FELT READING IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. SORRY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new, average at best

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

What a gutless price of shit the MC was. He destroyed a long standing relationship over an affair that was ended. What a snivelling little wimp not being able to suck it and take one for the family. A sad excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dislike storie where the husband actually becomes an asshole. The wife had an affair years before and is truly remorseful. Eirhwe manup, confront her and work it out or not. Lying for so many years is cowarly

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

Liked it. Found it hard to reconcile him staing with her acting normal for so long but still agood read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good. Lacked bulk.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I understand, I guess, but I really don’t like it when cuckolds decide to become cucks until the kids are grown.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Justice delayed is justice denied. He should have dumped her the minute he found out. He became just as disgusting as her. No likeable characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I said before I HATE cheating wives (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't really hit the mark for me. If he'd confronted her straight away then fair enough but another five years down the line it became clear that her affair with Brad was an abberation and it was also a long enough interval for the anger to damp down and rational thought to prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh Christ, more “high school sweethearts” pap. More “But yours is the only cock I’ve ever known” bullshit, and more “but he was younger and he flattered me” crap. How about stories about real people who actually live in the 21st century, people who have better things to do than just get married right out of high school, people who have had a few relationships before they do get married. People who are more experienced with the world, people with enough character to resist being influenced by childish friends or manipulative bosses. You know, adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the minority here but I think a lot of these comments are from guys who got screwed over and couldn't compete. So she had a affair yesrs before. Who gives a shit? I like the storied where revenge wreaks havoc on the evil wife who plots against her husband and tries to humiliate and cuckold him but the average mid life housewife being seduced while still loving her husband is just a sucker. She was a good mother and life partner. never denied him anyhing.

dob092095dob092095about 1 year ago

Storyline has been done but I like it. Wait a few years for kids to be gone, then crunch her. Let her find someone when the beauty of her youth has faded.

I had girlfriend once who cheated on me. We stayed together a few years. Of course I was never going to marry her after that. Enjoy the companionship and sex while looking for Ms right.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really like most of your stories, gave 5 stars but still I feel that anyone who has sex with their wife after she's cheated and/or stays with her is a self-deprecating coward, and already broken beyond repair. Why bother leaving her at that point you have shown you don't have self-control and willingly take sloppy seconds, you also obviously are not brave enough to deal with it, and don't have enough self-respect to remove yourself from a toxic relationship and environment. To the commenter below, every additional sexual partner a woman has changes her, it simultaneously makes her jaded from the bad parts, while giving her higher expectations from the good. It is well known and documented that those who marry young with low to none existing previous partners, have the longest and best marriages, and not by a little bit not by double, but literally by 5-10 times as much, that's 5-10 times as long, 5-10 times as much quantity, love, and respect for their partner for themselves and for their marriage itself!

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

Brad eeded payback he destroys a marriage andwalks away free

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah because diaries are never just fantasy. Unless the clown had some real evidence, photos/videos/voice recordings the only thing that would happen is that he'd get screwed for running off with his floozy.

That his floozy made him wait is class behaviour for a certain kind of woman that intends to take him to the cleaners. I guess some people never learn.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As comment

Brad needs to be accountable!

Staying with her and having sex condoned her behavior?

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Yeah, you really need to start considering physical payback in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible that we don't elect people who will change laws so guys don't have to get screwed after wife screwed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a prick. Pretty sure she was justified.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a site for SEX stories, not the Lifetime channel.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

The only readers upset about this great story are the cuck boys like Ice69. He just can’t deal with anyone not willing to share their wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Probably not the thinking of so many burn the bitch readers but I think the husband was an insecure ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wouldn't have been able to wait years after finding out my wife cheated. It's about her respecting you as much as you respect her, and if she's giving her body to other men she does not respect you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So way back she had a a short affair and was very guilty and sorry. Hubby is too fragile to deal with it, no counseling, no second chance and to hell with the now grown kids. Nah, these typ3e stories just show the weakness of the mans commitment to love his wife for better or worse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rather sick that anyone would make a comment like this “hubby is too fragile to deal with it, no counseling, no second chance…” Why bother with counseling? Why bother with a second change? Hell no. Just move on with a new woman.

How idiotic is a comment like this “Nah, these typ3e stories just show the weakness of the mans commitment to love his wife for better or worse.” reverse the genders, man cheats on wife. Is her ego too “fragile” to forgive him? Usually. If he has a revenge affair is the wife expected to accept it “for better or worse”.

@26thNC “He just can’t deal with anyone not willing to share their wife.”

He wasn’t sharing, she cheated. There is a big difference between consensual wife sharing, swinging, swapping etc. and the wife being a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She wants to stay married but "denied having an affair with Brad, telling everyone I had just lost my mind and run off with some floozy"??? What sort of marriage was she expecting after all her Bullsh-t? She was a cheating slut, a liar and totally disrespected him, and then tried to throw him under the bus.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd27 months ago

The silly comment below that she only had a short affair and was sorry? BS. She tried to deny it and totally blame him. And what's that silliness about "to hell with the grown kids"?

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Nice simple story,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars, nice job, sometimes it's hard to try and bury the truth, there's always an overlooked trail back, I wonder if she still keeps her diary up to date?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sandy had an affair quite a long time ago before James became aware. She was always a good wife and mother but James let his bad feelings fester and his love die. How does one continue to sleep with a wife while just waiting to dump her. He obviously was screwing his new love well before he files for divorce. I don't find him a better person than Sandy.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Not sure how Brad could stay with his cheating wife for five years and not let his hate for her show?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As much as it pains me to say this, that's the best way to handle it in a no fault state. Politicians have murdered divorce laws to the point where you might as well get on board with infidelity, otherwise you'll pay the piper.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Statiscally neary halfm of the maried women have one affair during their marriage. James let it ride for quite a long time after reading her diaries. Sndy had no love for her long ago lover but he had no forgiveness. How did he manage to be loving and at last seemng to be happy aftermore than five years. Some of these stories have guys sharing their wife and some have guys like James. I think it's better for the husband to have a wife who would do anything for him going forward and does love him. Take advantage of it. Nobody is that good of an actor.

orion2bear2orion2bear25 months ago

Brad got away scott free

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

not the best of outcomes with Brad getting away scot free

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Fun story to read , never write down things You never want to be read . kind of falls into the cheaper to keep her stage of marriage

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Being married so young, (almost a shotgun marriage) she much later had a short affair, just one. Since that time she was a faithful wife, loving her husband more than ever. So even years after the affair the dickwad decides to dump her, get his own lover and leave, marrying the new woman.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1 affair is all it takes to end a marriage, once that vow is broken the marriage is broken even if they stayed together and he never found out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To the Anonymous from 29 days ago (not the prior commenter who is right(, her affair, while only involving several sexual trysts, last over the course of a year and would not have ended except for circumstances. She lamented losing Brad, meaning she had an emotional affair. Her protestations to the contrary later, have no validity. She fantasized abiut Brad afterwards. Not to mention the nearly six months of Brad pursuing her, during which their relationship escalated to adultery and her developing some feelings for Brad. She may think she loves her husband, and maybe now after her insanity with Brsd, she does, but she broke all trust and her diaries condemn her. Not just for the acts, but the timing, the circumstances, her intense desire, and her feeling sorrow when Brad had to leave. That is really hard for any man to handle. Personally I would not have waited the five years. And thr five years was working against her unknowingly as her hsuband hardened his heart and the emotional wounds festered. Besides when someone cheats, they have no control and no idea how their aggrieved spouse will react or behave afterwards. Such visceral betrayal is painful and everyone reacts differently. Her main thing is she thought she would never get caught. Sadly 75% of married men and 65% of married women say that they WOULD cheat on their spouse IF they had an ironclad guarantee that they would never get caught. That is the root of a lot of infidelity. Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No payback on Brad though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, like many many women had an affair for which she felt guilty and dedicated to her husband. In the meantime the husband finds another woman to love and ambushes her with a divorce. He heads off to his new love with no forgiveness in his heart. In short, he was an ass. I hope the wife he left finds a better person and his new wife gives him the clap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good tale. 5 stars. 🌟 I think he was smart waiting if he had no doubt he would divorce her due to no fault divorce but if there was even a small doubt then he should have had a “We need to talk.” Meeting. I’d probably talk first to see her reaction. At the time there was still love.💗

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The, IMHO, morally bankrupt anon from 18 days ago is PLAIN WRONG. Where do people get these ideas?

You cheat, you break your vows, and the other person has NO further obligation, at least morally. Nada.

Wife did what SHE wanted without ANY regard concerning her faithful husband; MC thus had the right to act this way as well. What's good for the goose, and all that. Anon? Hello? If you cheat on your spouse, they have all the right in the world to simply pick up and leave. PERIOD. Your cheating ass is owed NOTHING, the courts notwithstanding. Whether they leave today or 3 years from now is THEIR call, not yours.

For the record, what the MC "did" is NOTHING compared to what the wife did; in fact it can been seen as simply trying to maintain family harmony for as long as possible. The break point could have been when the kids turned 18, graduated from HS, or some other time. MC understood he would get the shaft if he divorced wife when the kids were younger, so he chose to wait. I couldn't go that route, but in the story, he did.

FYI, an affair for several years is not "she felt guilty" as in she bought a pair of expensive shoes and hid them from her husband. And she obviously didn't feel too "guilty"- after all, SHE KEPT DOING IT! And how in your mind was the wife "dedicated"- she was having an affair, and a long term one at that!! The ONLY reason it stopped was because the affair LEFT! Hello? Had he not left wife would have continued cheating even longer. At this point, the husband is a free agent. He owes the wife NOTHING, including giving her any kind of "notice".

If you don't likes these apples, DON'T CHEAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Are these women, cheating men, or cucks that are upset with the MC for dumping the cheating wife?

There are NO exceptions- even if only once- to the "forsaking all others" vows.

You need more love/excitement in your life? Get a damn puppy!

NEWSFLASH! If you don't want bad things to happen, DON'T CHEAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To all the readers who side with the wife, sorry, you're wrong. Plain and simple.

Thanks to the legal system, he reasonably decided he had no choice but to bide his time.

She had her long term affair; so he had his. As to MC dumping the wife, he could either take a chance on a woman he didn't know would in the future cheat, or stay with one he knows did, and may again, cheat.

Seems like an easy choice to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To the cheaters who bleat and plead "it was a mistake!"

Yes, it was. A costly one.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

First, a mistake is forgetting to buy milk. Adultery is intentional.

/

Second, there’s no BTB in this story, even a mild one. Divorce is simply letting the government know that the marriage contract had already been broken. Consequences aren’t punishment. Telling people the truth isn’t a punishment, either.

/

Third, at 15 years old, many states would let the children choose which parent to stay with. Would they have chosen the traitor slut over him? If so, then he failed as a father in teaching them morality and ethics.

/

Fouth, if he didn’t want to risk the children at all, he could have made the wife “disappear”. As long as he destroyed the diaries also, so no one knew he had motive, it’s pretty easy to get away with. Everyone “knows” that they’re so in love and have such a great marriage that even het family would defend hin against any accusations.

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...