All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures'

by Geeare

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Scalding Hot

Very very hot. great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great build-up, but...

The beginning of the story was fantastic, but when they finally did the deed, it all seemed very rushed. I wish you had put as much time and detail into the act itself as you did the foreplay. Great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely delicious!!

This incredibly realistic story held my attention from the start to the finish. Very, very hot.

I love the emotional struggle of the father as he teeters on the razor edge of whether he should giving in to temptation or continue resisting his hot desires. A good illustration of feminine sexual power. Very well written.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissabout 19 years ago
Hmmmm How did I miss this?!

Wonderful first story. i don't know many who could pull it off so well their first time. I know I didn't. And you're Hot too. lol. Told ya. ;o) LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep me coming

Please write more! You understand and describe well what is so hot about f/d encounters and relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs more juice

fucking a daughter is more fun.however a good attempt

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
perfect

The best story on literotica. Well paced. Right amount of tension. Write some more of these, maybe brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

It keep me reading.

HeavenlyOneHeavenlyOneover 16 years ago
Incest is the best! ;)

Not too bad at all. i think that you seemed to rush the ending, but the entire thing was quite well written. Very enjoyable and you kept me to the end. Not everyone does that for me. ;) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice!

you put such detail in your writing. Kept me till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmm ....

...found myself getting all hot and heavy putting myself in her place with 'daddy'. Incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot story!

I always wanted to have sex with my father and I think he might have been interested, but both he and I were too shy with each other to initiate it. This story gives me a fantasy notion of what he may have been thinking and it was a real turn-on! I fantasize a lot about what it would have been like for him to fuck me and now I have your story to read when my own imagination fails me. I'm going to take a look at your other stories (hope there are some---I haven't looked yet!). You are a good writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great timeas

Just really enjoyed it. Reading this just makes me wish I had someone to share it with. Written well, and very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

very very good. it was drawn out (in this case its a good thing) very detailed. for me it makes it more realistic when one resists for awhile,which uve obviously done. it did make me alittle sad that she went and got a new boyfriend, but really it was a good story all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
teasing

I teased my dad for a year before I finally got him, great strory! Had my pussy wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I loved how you did a 'how it all began' thing, that helped build up the sex. Wish you would've given a bit more detail into it, but other than that it was fabulous! Good job.

MrBill36MrBill36about 10 years ago
Tremendous story line

Your abilities as an author are quite evident to me. This story was a bit of truism for me. I have a niece we raised from an infant, through college and into her own adult married life. I have always wanted to have sex with her but out of true love. I know I never will but the old feelings always return every time we go over to her house for a visit. That instant of a loving hug when we get there and the hug when we leave to go home is almost more than I can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked your story

Nice build up before 'it' happens. The daughter's point of view is well expressed. Once they fuck, however, the remaining pages lost their heat for me. I would have liked to see the story end there. I did like that they fucked in her asshole, but would have liked it to come all in the same night. Some licking of her asshole would have been sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guilty Pleasure

There was plenty of this between our dad and my sister. She confided that she wanted sex from him, but said his penis was too big, thick and scary, so they would only do mutual masturbation, and he'd shoot gobs of cum all over her!

SxypkSxypkover 3 years ago
Hot!

I always wanted to fuck my dad too! There were a couple of times I thought he wanted me too. But it never happened. I still masturbate thinking about fucking him. This story brought it all back to me. So hot! I wish there was more sex details though!

music501music501almost 3 years ago

A really beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous